Shannon Gets Her Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Time for you to take my ass. But look at the inscription first.” She teased

Jeff got closer and saw a tattoo on her ass at the top of her crack.

A small rose with writing under it and a small downward arrow. It read ‘ For Jeff’s Use Only!’.

“Yeah, Baby this hole is yours. Only for you. I can diddle the front, use my mouth to talk. But besides shitting, this hole belongs to you. Of course all of me belongs to you. You own me, body, and soul. I’m your slut! Take your hole Jeff. Enjoy it.” Shannon said with tears in her eyes.

Jeff slid down and fingered her tight ass. He could feel that it had been lubed already. He slowly put one, then two, then three fingers in and worked them around.

“Please Jeff! Fuck my ass! I need you inside! Please!” She begged

Jeff slid his hard dick into her tight Shit Shute. It was even tighter than her pussy. He was lucky he had cum twice or he wouldn’t have gotten the head of his dick in without cumming. As it was he had to concentrate to keep from shooting his load.

He finally got the head and the first three or four inches in.

“Baby, are you okay. I’m not hurting you too much am I?” he asked

“No Jeff, put it in. Put it all in. I need your cock in my slutty ass. Fuck me!” she answered

Jeff rammed the rest of his cock into her ass till his pubic hair touched her bare ass. He then slowly withdrew it till just the head was in and rammed it in again, Repeating the pattern over and over till Shannon was screaming in ecstasy.

“Fuck my ass Jeff. Use your hole. Ram it in hard. I need your dick. Fuck me!” she hollered.

Jeff went faster and faster. Lost in the pleasure. His began to feel light headed. He knew that time was short. He began to cum in her ass.

“I cumming in your ass, Baby. Here it is!” he cried

“Cum in your sluts ass Baby. Fill my guts wit your jiz. Oh it feels so good. Makes me feel so slutty. Yeah!” Shannon said

They again rolled over on their backs. Shannon slid down and began cleaning his cock with her tongue and mouth.

Jeff looked suprised.

Shannon looked at him and smiled. “Makes me feel like a real slut when I do this.”

All these new sides of Shannon that he hadn’t seen before amazed Jeff.

What could be next?

Shannon got up from the bed taking Jeff by the hand.

“Let’s shower and clean up. I could use a snack.” Said Shannon

They went into the bathroom. Shannon sat on the toilet, while Jeff cut on the shower. When it was the right temperature he went inside the stall.

The shower stall was a new addition. The old one had been small and cramped. By removing the linen closet and moving other things around the shower now could hold two maybe three people. It was all marble and had three showerheads. Very nice.

This was the first time Jeff had used it. He had been sleeping in the guest room for about two weeks. Before that he had stayed at his parents. He had used the hall bathroom.

He took a long hot shower easing the strain from some muscles he hadn’t used in a long time.

After about ten minutes, Shannon came into the shower. She got behind him and washed his back. Then his front.

Jeff said. “Easy honey. I’m kind of sore. Let it rest for awhile.”

“Okay honey. Why don’t you get into the whirlpool tub. Relax for a few and I’ll bring us some food and something to drink.” Shannon said

“Sounds like a good idea. Sure you don’t need help with the food? Or anything else.” Jeff said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Shannon laughed, “No you whore dog. Just sit in the tub and relax. If you’re a good boy mommy may bring you another suprise. This one is really special. We talked about this a long time ago. I was dead set against it. Wait and see. Don’t come out of the bathroom till I call you. Okay?” She asked

“If this suprise is as good as the others, I can’t wait. Love you Babe.” He said

She bent over and kissed him.

“Love you too Jeff. More than anything in the world. Always remember that. No matter what. I hope you enjoy my next suprise. It’s very important to me that you like it.” She said as she left the room.

Jeff wondered what she was so uptight about. It was only a small thing. He hoped so anyway.

About 30 minutes later he heard Shannon calling from the bed room.

“Jeff dry off and come into the bedroom. But tie that towel around your head so you can’t see. Don’t take it off till I tell you to. If you do, No suprise.” She said

Jeff shook his head. Shannon and her games. Might as well go along. Been fun so far.

Doing as she had instructed, he wrapped the towel covering his eyes. He walked into the master suite. He noticed a different fragrance. Not Shannon’s usual. Guess she was trying something new.

“Stop.” Said Shannon.

“Turn around and face the bathroom. Take off the towel but keep your eyes closed. Don’t turn around till I say so.” She ordered

“He dropped the towel.

“Turn around, but keep your eyes closed till I tell you to open them.” She said

He turned around.

“Okay. Get ready for a big suprise. Open them now!” she said

When Jeff opened his eyes. He about passed out from shock.

Lying on the bed was his wife Shannon. Naked.

But the real suprise was the other naked woman lying next to her with her arms around Shannon. They were French kissing.

They stopped and Shannon said, “This is my friend, Dr Anne Burris. She also has been my lover for the past three years.”

Jeff was speechless. He turned to walk away.

Shannon jumped up. Grabbing Jeff’s arm she held him. “Please let me explain Jeff.”

He looked at her with dead eyes. “What is there to explain. You did it to me again. Made a fool of me. Why didn’t you just leave me alone and let me get a divorce? At least I could have kept my pride. I hope you enjoyed your little joke. You and your dike buddy. Don’t ever get near me again. I won’t be responsible if you do.”

A new thought occurred to Jeff. “Is my sister part of your little group? I bet she is. Wonder if her husband knows? That’s not my problem either. I’m out of here.” Said Jeff in a voice as cold as death.

“Jeff. Listen please. Let me explain what happened. I know it looks bad, but I never meant to hurt you. I do love you. Please give me a chance to explain this time. Please.” She cried

The other woman spoke for the first time. “Please Jeff. Let her explain. If anyone is to blame it’s me. I seduced her in a weak moment. She was half drunk. She really does love you. More than anyone or anything. Please Jeff give her a chance.” The woman begged with tears in her eyes.

“This has got to be one hell of a story. What the fuck. I’m screwed anyway. What’s a few more minutes.” Jeff said as he sat down in an arm chair across from the bed.

End Of Part I

Will Shannon be able to convince Jeff of her love? What’s the deal with her and the good Doc?

Part II will revel all!