Shannon Stewart Sees a Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an excruciating pause he came close to her. "Please, be gentle. I've never done this." But he ignored her sobs and the pleading tears brimming in her flashing eyes.

He lifted both her legs and rested them on his chest. Shannon had to hold the hook to support herself. His burning spear glided along her wet pussy and tickled the flesh on her belly. His hands cupped her plush bottom and he lifted her up slowly.

Now began a slow rocking up and down. He guided her body along his shaft, first in little motions, but carefully increasing the journey until sometimes the tip of his shaft brushed against her swelling lips and then pushed up against her flat belly. Her nipples caressed his chest as her body floated up and down.

They were kissing wildly; her tongue was a banshee rolling around in his mouth and slathering his face. Suddenly he bit hard on her lower lip; at the same moment the tip of his hot sword broke into her juicy sheath. She froze for a second and a tear ran down her soft pale face. But then a wave of pleasure overtook her as the warm glow of his shaft took hold of her nerves. She grinned evilly and drove her tongue into him.

Now he lowered his prize onto his cock, slowly tearing into her maidenhead. Shannon's virginity faded as his massive pole filled her inside, a throbbing muscle pressing her sheath apart. Her head rocked back and forth and the veil whispered as it rustled in the air. She moaned sweetly when she was finally fully impaled.

Then he lifted her still tearing and ripping as her sheath held his rod tightly. She felt herself gushing over him as the grip of her body got tighter and tighter around his cock. At first he raised her up and down with great care and slowness but soon she grew accustomed to his bulk inside her and began to sway in rhythm with him. Soon she was bouncing along and moaning with pleasure. His cock felt red hot but the tip was even hotter. She panicked as it seemed to glow and then explode. Something was filling her and sending darts of heat throughout her veins. She screeched when that salvo burst and then screeched when another followed. Her eyes blazed as she realized that he had come inside her. She instinctively squeezed her thighs together to pump him dry. He had stopped lifting her and she had to thrust herself up and down now. He was spellbound by the tight hold her body had on him as he exploded into her again and again.

Even as his explosions faded Shannon's fireworks were bursting in her pussy, shoot flames up her spine. She bucked like a wild mare now until she finally melted down, totally consumed by ecstasy.

As he recovered his senses he lifted her off the hook and carried her to the bed. He undid the silk around her wrists and lay curled up next to her. They were on their sides and he was behind her. Again he was caressing and fondling her body and his arm worked under left leg and he pulled it up and locked his hand around her neck; her left hand was under his arm and behind his head.

Shannon stiffened as his hold tightened. She now couldn't move. His other and was kneading her plump ass and in a second first one, then another finger was plunged into her bottom. Shannon yelped but this turned into a scream as his fingers left and his cock burst into her virgin ass. She screamed for a while as he pumped in brutally, but at the same time he was kissing her neck gently. Shannon turned her head and they kissed. Involuntarily her hand drifted down to her pussy and she began to match the strokes of his cock in her bottom with strokes of her fingers.

He pumped in over and over and as he came he thrust in with a plunging jab to press in as deep as possible. The heat of his seed in her ass released the orgasm she was building in her pussy. Shannon began to rattle and twist until her eyes rolled up and she fell into an ecstatic dream.

The sound of running water brought her out of her swoon. Does a ghost take a bath? Shannon's brow arched in doubt but then he returned and lifted her up and carried her to an elegant iron tub filled with warm bubbles. Shannon tossed away the veil and he peeled over her stocking, then he lowered her into the water.

He washed her body and his then turned her on all fours. The soapy water formed a glittering sheen on the curves of her arched back and the plump roundness of her ass. He pushed apart her thighs and entered her pussy from behind. Shannon gripped the sides of the tub and floated on the surface of the water as she pushed herself onto him. They fucked now fast and furious and the orgasm came violent and explosive.

When they were finally finished he led her back to the bed. It was almost sunrise now and he lay her down and tied her arms to the bed posts. One last time he mounted his prize and rode her into glory. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in, urging him to plunge deeper and deeper. This orgasm came up like the rising sun; a slow red glow appeared in her skull and it spread into a fiery yellow ball. She was left there in her sensual reverie, as the spirit disappeared into the dawn.

The man entered a chamber in the wine cellars. Cindy was listening with headphones. "Shannon's snoring. Man, you screwed her into oblivion!"

The teacher grinned as he brushed his fingers through his hair. "She was fabulous. It's amazing; she fell for everything. But you know Cindy, you're not much of friend."

"Oh really? I don't have to put up with little Miss Virgin America and she got an experience to talk about with her grandchildren"

Cindy got up to untie her friend and take her home. As she left the room she blew a kiss to the 'ghost.'

A few weeks later there was a big party on the night of graduation. Shannon looked hot in a tight white dress; everybody had remarked about how far away and dreamy she'd been since her birthday but it was assumed that it was just a reaction to the end of her high school days.

She danced wildly and by the end of the night she was covered with sweat. The dress was almost transparent as it clung to her body.

As the dance was breaking up she approached the teacher. She had been avoiding him since that fateful night.

"Cindy left already," she said almost seductively, "Could you ride me home?"

He had a convertible and the breeze flew through her soft brown hair. "I have to tell you something important," she said with a serious look. "We need to go somewhere quiet."

They drove out a lonely country rode and pulled up under some trees. Shannon sat back and told the whole story. "But the curse isn't lifted yet. There's one more thing I need to do. The gypsy was very clear about this." The full moon's light flashed in her mystifying eyes. Her hand shook as it reached over and dropped into his lap. Soon her dress was bunched up around her waist and he was gobbling those creamy pillows. She slid onto his cock and he started to drill her. "It's going to be a fun summer," he thought to himself.

12