Shannon Stewart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand she seemed to be a complete nut case and wouldn't stop crying. I was trying to work it out. She's gorgeous but keeps asking if she's pretty. She flirting like crazy but then seems to get demure. What would happen if I just flipped over and started to fuck her brains out?

As if she had read my mind Shannon was hugging me and burying herself in my back. "I'm so glad that you haven't tried to bully me. I don't know, I just feel so screwed up."

I decided to stick to the strong silent treatment as she prattled on with her strange problems. "I mean how long I can keep doing this. Do you know how much work it is? I just want to stop going to the gym and just let myself get fat."

While the idea of her getting fat seemed criminal to me, I stayed quiet and gave the hand she had resting on my stomach a reassuring pat. Meanwhile it felt awfully nice to have those magnificent breasts pressing into my back and to feel her pussy warm against my rear.

My treatment actually seemed to be working. She got quiet for awhile and was just sighing. Suddenly she giggled. "So did you get laid last night?"

I gulped but she giggled again. "Don't worry, Frank told me all about it. Was it fun?"

That was the last straw. I reached over and turned on the lamp by the bed. It was on a dimmer so I could keep the lighting soft. I turned around and took her face in my hands, "Look Shannon, I have had a fabulous time. And yeah I got laid pretty good last night, and today too, as you damn well know. And you want to know the biggest turn on of all? It was watching you create photos that will drive have half the fucking country, no half the world crazy with lust. I'd love to fuck your brains out right now. And it seems to me your brains need a real shake up. But you know the absolute positively best thing about this trip? Just being here close to you and feeling nice and warm and cozy. You're a gorgeous sex goddess and you turn out to be just an average mixed up broad. I like that, it's sweet. Now just relax and go to sleep!"

I turned over and pulled the covers over my head. I guess I could add yelling at a playmate to my list of unique experiences. Finally there was silence.

Then Shannon laughed nervously. "Really?" she asked.

"Really what?"

"Really you can fuck my brains out? She was enjoying herself now. "I'd like to see you try. No, I'd like to feel you try." With that she slid her hand into my boxer shorts and leaned over and kissed me. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. I thought she was going to go down my throat and lick my balls from the inside.

She moved her head down and giving me a smile said, "Maybe I'll fuck your brains out instead." My cock disappeared into that smile.

I don't know if Shannon had good technique for head, but the combination of her sucking and tongue work, the little nips with her teeth, the way she used her hand, and those sensuous eyes looking up at me with pleasure added up to the most perfect blowjob I'd ever had. I could barely move both from the bliss of her warm mouth engulfed over my shaft and because she had her body wrapped around me.

Before I came she pulled me out and gave me a grin, "Still have my brains," she gleefully taunted.

I took the challenge and pushed my head between her legs. It didn't take much to get her thighs spread and my tongue hunting and probing for her clit. She had me back in her mouth and we started a reverse race. Each of us working to bring the other to the point of climax, but holding back to sustain the sweet agony.

I lost or won or something happened. Shannon went wild, bucking and thrashing as I spread into her. She eagerly swallowed and gulped and then lost control of her pussy. We were both shaking in our orgasms. But Shannon was wild now. "Still have my brains!" she gloated; then she sat up and pushed the straps of the negligee off her shoulders I sat up too and began to pinch and bite those glorious nipples. She was pulling me onto her lap by grabbing my ass with both her hands.

We sat there rocking against each other. Me having my way with the world's most beautiful bosom, her squeezing my regular guy's ass.

As soon she felt me hard enough she pulled me against her and into her pussy. Now she was thrashing and writhing and bouncing up and down. Her breasts were flying in rhythm with her crazed sex dance. She started to howl and shriek and laugh. Suddenly she gasped and grabbed my head and gazed at me. Her body stopped bouncing but began to tremble uncontrollably. I shot into her and collapsed against her breasts. She picked up my face with her hand and kissed me. "Still got 'em," she whispered huskily.

That was it. I flipped her on her back and began to finger her. I had never actually done this after coming in a girl but I was determined. She opened her eyes wide and picked up her hips to meet my hand. I used my other hand to rip off what was left of her slip. The tearing sound seemed to turn us both on and she was sobbing and moaning as she wiggled her hips helping my fingers do their work.

I guess my cock knew that this was a once in a life time opportunity because it rose up again. I plunged into her mercilessly and she threw her legs around me and she grabbed onto the headboard with her hands. With her arms spread wide I had complete command of her heaving breasts and I hungrily sucked and nibbled each in turn. We were pounding into each other wildly and she began to come again. She gave a long low animal groan. I slowed my pace and began to rock inside her nice and slow. Her legs were wrapped around me pulling me into her. She stayed that way until we both came while looking into each other's eyes.

I slowly rolled off her but she held tightly to my hand. I pulled her into me and as we lay face to face on our sides I made my demand.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say it." And I pulled her into me by holding her ass with one hand and fingering her with the other.

She was twisting and moaning beside me but I was controlling her like a puppet. I kept one hand firmly on her rear and used the other to keep her writhing with pleasure. Although she kept groaning I insisted on an answer. "Say it, say it."

After awhile she began to shiver and shake and rattle; her thighs which had been holding my hands like a vise seemed to melt away and her pussy felt like it was flooded with liquid fire.

"Say it," I demanded one last time.

"Brains all gone," she gasped.

When I woke up in the morning Shannon was laying on top of the sheets and she was fully dressed but she had pulled up the tee shirt she was wearing and she was brushing her nipple against my lips. This hotel had the best wake up call service in the world.

As my head cleared I turned into her to get more of that delicious skin to my mouth, but she pulled away and tucked that luscious mound back into its bra.

"Tut, tut. Sleepy head. Breakfast was over ages ago."

I sat up. "What time is it."

"I guess around 1? I donno, my car will be here to pick me soon." She held a cold cup of coffee to my lips. "Anyway, checkout was hours ago, so I moved my stuff in here until my ride comes. Oh, Frank came by and left his card on the desk. He said to call if you want to hang out. And Margaret called and said she and Cindy were finished work around 6. And Jennifer? She wanted to know if Brande was here? " She smiled slyly.

I was now fully awake. The room was a mess. Shannon seemed to have decided that she was going start her career as a fat person because the remains of what looked to be six different breakfasts were spread out over the desk, a table, and a cart that had been rolled in. Her bags were indeed by the front door.

But the best sight was of course my beautiful playmate. She had on what looked like patent leather pants. Her midriff was exposed and over her breasts was a red tank top that said "Future Bond Girl." Well she had my vote. She had by now spread herself over the top of the sheets and she was holding her head leaning on one elbow. Her other hand was drumming her long fingers on my belly. Her hair looked wild and windblown and she had on little makeup. Her sumptuous eyes were twinkling merrily but behind that there was a smoldering promise of erotic Nirvana.

"Anyway, I had breakfast with Frank, checked out. Made some calls and decided that you'd better not sleep away the whole day. How often do you get out to Los Angeles anyway. What are you going to do. Go to Universal Studios?" She was laughing and chattering. I was relieved to be keeping company with this playful version of a playmate but felt I could handle the psycho if it emerged too.

"What time is your car coming?"

"I donno. An hour? Thirty minutes? I lost track of time." Suddenly she smiled and leaned in and bit my ear. "So is there anything you wish you could still do with me?" she whispered.

By this time I was experienced enough to know that there was no guarantee of anything. She was just as likely, in fact more likely, to laugh and dance out of the room and my life. I also had learned that nothing ventured nothing gained. Without a word I pulled one hand out from under the sheet and rested it on her firm and round bottom.

She laughed heartily and sat up. "Tell me why I'm not surprised."

She looked down at me and seemed to be working something out in her head. She grinned again and told me the rules of the next game, "Well, I have to admit, my favorite thing is...69." She actually seemed to blush a bit. "So I'll tell you what. We do my thing first? And if I come first? My ass is yours until tomorrow."

It didn't take much for me to figure this as a win win situation all around so I nodded. Her smile seemed to light up the whole hotel; certainly it got my juices flowing.

She knelt on the bed. "First you have to take my pants off." It was easy to see through her plan. She wanted me all hot and bothered quickly, but I didn't care. I moved over to her and knelt in front of her. I slipped a finger from each hand into the edge of the pants right above her hips. I slowly drew them to the front, taking my time and enjoying the feel of her firm flat belly. When the fingers met above her fly, I eased open the two buttons at the top. I worked the zipper so slowly that as each tooth separated it sounded like the ticking of a clock. The only other sound was our breathing.

Then I reached behind and slid my hands in again slowly caressing her rear. She was wearing nothing underneath. I kept moving in slow motion as I pushed the pants down over thighs, past her knees, and finally slipping them over her toes and on the floor.

I began to push up her shirt but she shook that fiery mane of hers. "Not part of the deal," she sighed.

She then pushed me down and slithered on top of me. She positioned her hips around my head, and holding my throbbing cock with just the tips of her fingernails, she began to lick it from the base to the tip.

She had me in a trance and I was so blissed out that she had to jiggle my head with her thighs to remind me of my part in this game. I decided to follow her lead and since she was only licking I worked on licking her swelling lips. She responded by shifting her body so she pushed deeper into my mouth.

She now was working the tip of her tongue over the very tip of my shaft; her tongue was capable of rapid dancing movements. I started darting my tongue into her, slurping up the dewy honey drops.

She now was moving her mouth down my cock, still caressing with her fingertips. When she finally got to the base her lips tightened and she began to suck as she pulled her head back up. I could feel every part of my being sucked up through my cock and into her mouth. I was digging in with my tongue and lips too and her swaying told me that I was at least still in the race.

Her head continued to move up and down my cock and she seemed to be breathing through me. Meanwhile I could feel a load gathering at the base of the shaft waiting to explode into that delicious mouth.

It didn't take long. Between gorging myself on her sweet pussy, having her belly writhing against mine, and feeling my cock pulled deeper and deeper inside of her I lost control.

Reflexively my hips thrust up into her face and my come started driving into her like an express train; it was a very long train. She kept gulping and gagging but she managed to swallow it all in greedy slurps. She then used her hands to push herself further into me and I used my mouth to work her into an orgasmic spasm too. It didn't take long for her to begin to rattle and groan. I thought I was going to drown in the deluge of juices flooding into me, but I did exactly as she did and took it all in. Her thighs finally loosened their grip on my head and after a every long pause and a lot of heavy panting from both of us her sweat covered body oozed off of mine.

"Well, I was hoping for a photo finish at least," I said.

"I guess nice guys don't always finish last," she giggled. "Maybe you better take a shower."

I managed to crawl to the bathroom and into the shower stall. The hot water and soap were beginning to revive me. I heard Shannon come in, "OK, if I borrow your tooth brush?" For the second time I had the unique pleasure of hearing a playmate brush her pearly whites (and hers certainly were) then she said, "I need to use your phone."

When I got out Shannon was still in the room. She had sort of made the bed, and she had cleaned up all the trays and pushed the cart out into the hall. Her nice leather pants were folded neatly and resting on top of one of her bags. She was leaning on a pile of pillows she had made in the middle of the bed.

She gave me a sweet smile. "All cleaned up?" I could only nod. I was wearing the hotel robe. She patted the bed next to her. I didn't wait for a second call.

"I used your phone," she said as she lazily toyed with the belt of my robe. She was wrapping the fabric around her hand. "Oh, and Brande called. I told her that if she came up she'd be meeting me. She seemed to like the idea. We're all going dancing about 10 tonight."

My mind was slowly reacting. 10PM was about eight or nine hours away. We had a lot of time to kill. As if a demonstration of her intentions Shannon began to pull on the belt and open the robe. I was not about to ask questions.

I used my hands to push the straps of her shirt down over her shoulders and slide the fabric down over her belly and hips, down past her knees, and off her body. I did the same for the bra. I just wanted the satisfaction of running my hands down that perfect body.

Her breasts were swelling with excitement and it didn't take long for me to press them into my hands and begin squeezing, kissing, and sucking.

Meanwhile Shannon had pulled my robe off entirely and she was now massaging my cock with scented oil. Then she twisted herself around and draped her body over the pile of pillows. She pulled around and positioned my cock between her cheeks. She looked at me with those appealing and mysterious eyes, and she seemed a little afraid. "Go slow. I haven't done this much."

Shannon was reaching behind her and gripping my ass and pulling me against her. I used my hands to pull her cheeks apart. As she worked in the head of my cock she struggled for breath and then yelped. I was about to pull out but she said, "No, no. Keep going."

So I slowly eased into her. The hot pressure on my shaft was tremendous and she began to move up and down twisting her hips to maneuver my cock into different positions in her bottom. The whole time she was gasping and gulping for air as I clutched her heaving breasts. The thrusts in and out were slow and deliberate. Then she took my hand and guided my fingers over her clit.

As I rubbed she began to go wild bucking and thrashing against me. The pile of pillows had collapsed but she still had her hips high in the air. I was now pounding her so hard that she was being pushed across the bed.

Abruptly her head shot up and her mouth opened wide but no sound came out. She began to quiver and her orgasm rolled over her.

As she caught her breath she sensed that I wasn't finished yet so she rolled us over and used her legs to lift her hips up and down, squeezing until my come finally began to burst into her. She kept whispering encouragement, "Come on baby. Yes. You can do it. Yes." Long after I was emptied she was still writhing on top of me.

At last she rolled off of me. My limp cock made a popping sound as it came out of her rear. She looked at me with a satisfied grin. "Wow! Let's do that again."

She snuggled up to me and we didn't move or say much. Shannon was just lightly stroking her fingers up and down my torso and humming lightly. I must have drifted off to sleep because when my eyes opened Shannon was leading me to a wooden hotel chair. She placed a pillow over the arms of the chair and she now stretched her body over it. Gripping the legs of the chair she turned but now her eyes seemed ablaze with lust.

This time it was rough and wild. I had fingers from both hands inside of her and she was coming in wave after wave. I was drilling into her ass mercilessly and the chair jumped up with each thrust. Shannon was gripping the legs so tight that her knuckles were red. All at once the chair broke apart and we tumbled to the floor. But Shannon held me in tight and kept pushing against me until she could feel every drop of me flow down into her.

We were exhausted as we made our way back to the shower. We washed each other gently and affectionately. I was doubting that I could get it up for about a month. All I could think of was sleep even though it was the middle of the afternoon.

Shannon was of course hungry and ordered as if she was feeding a Boy Scout Troop. She had gotten a silk robe out of her bag and she sat back on the bed and made calls as she waited for her meal.

Basically she was talking about business with Frank; he apparently thought the shoot went swell and he and Shannon were making plans for a "rollout" whatever that was. Every once in awhile she would give me a smile or blow me a kiss.

She seemed to have a lot of people to talk to. I had to sign for the food and we ate in bed. She was even on the phone as she ate. As soon as she hung up the phone ran and she answered.

"Margaret!!" she squealed. "No, it's Shannon. No, I'm using the room as an office. Yes, of course he's here. Are you coming up." Shannon then went on and on about dancing later. She finally hung up and turned to me. "Poor baby. You must be so bored. Do you want to go out? No?" She picked up the remote and turned on the TV. She ran through the channels until she found the old movie station. She pulled my head into her lap and she began to make notes on a pad. I noticed that the wonderful Shannon Stewart needed glasses.

We spent the next few hours that way. Shannon was working hard; she was really into the numbers and dates she was calculating. She asked me one or two questions to which I could only shrug. She laughed and told me I was good for only one thing.

But she would dreamily play with my hair sometimes. We played and joked over another of her enormous meals. While she was on the phone to some web guy she rubbed my feet; later I rubbed hers. While she has very sexy feet, she seemed to enjoy my touch because it relaxed her not because it turned her on.

A few hours later Margaret came up. She was dressed in a white tee and cut off jeans. She was carrying a garment bag and a couple of other shopping bags. She began to stock the frig with champagne.

"Brande gets really thirsty," she commented.

"She sure does," Shannon replied.

I was stunned. "You guys know Brande?"

Both Shannon and Margaret let out howls of laughter. "You mean you don't?"

"Well I met her the other night at ..."