Shannon Stewart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon shrieked, "You slept with her and didn't know she was famous!! You don't know Brande Roderick, the bitch who robbed of my Playmate of the Year title?" Both girls were now breathless from laughter.

"Well, I, I guess ..." I how could I not have realized; I was dying from embarrassment. "Well I guess I only have eyes for you Shannon?"

Margaret was now doubled over, but Shannon stroked my hair, "Aw, you are a sweet dope aren't you, even when you fib."

"What do you mean?"

"You may only have eyes for me but your cock seems to have an yen for me and Cindy and Margaret and Brande and what ever poor girl is pinning for you back home. But it's OK baby I know what you mean. Look, why don't you order some food? I've got some work to do with Margaret."

She pushed me off her lap and went to the desk. Her ass looked great swiveling under her silk robe.

"Um, Shannon, isn't this getting expensive?"

She chuckled, "Silly, the hotel is comping everything because I'm bringing playmates up to the club. They're trying to generate a buzz. I don't even live in LA you know. They're letting me use another place across town for a couple of months while I do some modeling assignments. This place was just for the website shoot. Oh, order lots of food; I'm starved."

I put in an order as Shannon and Margaret got together over the notes Shannon had been making.

I went in for a long shower.

When I came out Shannon and Margaret were eating and talking quietly. They both glanced at me and giggled. Then Margaret slithered up to me.

"Shannon told me about the chair. How 'bout paying that rain check now?" She gave a long deep kiss and quickly stepped out of her cutoffs. Shannon was up and pulling my robe off. She was already working the oils onto my shaft. Margaret lay face down with her legs hanging off the bed. Shannon was rapidly arranging me on top of her. She sat on the floor next to us and she began to use her fingers on the other girl. Pretty quickly the bed was rocking like we had put in quarters for a massage.

Margaret turned out to be a screamer. She screamed as soon as the head of my shaft pierced her ass. She screamed as soon as Shannon touched her pussy and she screamed as we hammered away at each other. She took a long time to come and when she did she screamed for an even longer time.

When we were done she flipped over and repeated Shannon's comment, "Wow! We gotta do that again!"

Shannon grinned. "What did I tell you? But we have no time now. I don't want Brande to know about this. You two better clean up."

While Margaret led me to the bathroom I saw Shannon attacking what was left of the food. I actually was not looking forward to another shower; I was beginning to feel a little water logged from all the bathing. But the room had one of those French sinks in the floor and Margaret knew how to use it.

By time we got out there was barely any food left for me and I pleaded to be able to nap before we went out.

The girls agreed; Shannon with a cute little leer commented that she wanted me to have my strength up for the party.

So I actually did nap; I guess I was more tired than I thought. I awoke to find Brande Roderick straddling my neck. She looked furious. "You didn't recognize me?" I could only sputter in reply, partly because her excellent bottom was squeezing my throat. She was laughing now. "Actually it's sort of nice isn't it? You picked me for who I was instead of just because I was in Playboy."

I was not about to point out that she actually picked me up the other night. By now it was clear that she and Shannon had at least a semi-friendly rivalry going and that Brande went after me only because I was with Shannon that night.

She was just in white bra and panties. All the girls were in the room now and they were busy trying on different outfits. They became surprisingly shy when they saw I was awake. They were in various states of dress and undress. Shannon looked particularly fine in another tight black body stocking with a sheer skirt that was more of a belt. But she insisted I get dressed and wait for them in the bar down stairs.

The bar was off the lobby on the ground floor. It was a typical hotel bar; kind of boring with a mix of couples, business meetings winding down, and tourists snapping pictures of each other. I decided to order myself a Scotch and actually pay in cash instead of charging to SS Productions. Of course I had no luck. Two guys recognized me from the club the other night and insisted on buying me drinks.

One of them patted me on the back. "Was that really Shannon Stewart? Man I'd love to fuck her."

"Hey, you're talking about a lady and you're talking about my friend."

"Oh, sorry man, sorry. You're right. No hard feelings." He ordered another round.

"She really is a very, very nice girl. Very sensitive and very caring. Really smart and tough when she needs to be." But then I couldn't help adding, "That Brande Roderick is a real slut though."

That was a mistake because now the guys were crowing and hooting and trying to get details. I, of course, was evasive. The fact was I really did think they were nice girls. It's funny how two nights of wild sex with gorgeous women, free food, and free booze can make you see the good in everybody. At that point I would have considered it an honor to bone Ossama bin Laden's sister right there at the bar. No, that's not right; I mean the thing about wild sex and free food and booze. I thought the girls were nice because they really were good friendly people.

Shannon was a really kind girl. Probably the best time I've ever had was when I was just watching TV while she went about her business, I mean the way she would smile at me and pay me little attentions. I realized that all the nutty stuff, all the crying was nothing more than the pressure of the shoot; now that the shoot was over she was really relaxed and happy. She was just as Margaret had described her: really sexy and fun, and... nice.

They were all nice. They were sweet to me, and I'm not talking about the sex. They were having a lot of fun together, and even when they were teasing Brande, it was good-natured. She seemed to enjoy playing a bitch. But even she was underneath, well, nice.

While I was thinking all this through, the two guys were blabbing away. Suddenly there was a pause. The whole bar became real quiet. Every eye except mine was staring at the front door.

Now this is something you need to do at least once in your life. Sit at a bar and arrange for two playmates and a couple of their sexy friends to meet you there. On top of that, make sure that they are dressed to kill. Then get to the bar early. Wait. When you see all those guys about to faint it makes up for every bully you've dealt with, every crappy boss, every bitch girlfriend who dumped you, every time you didn't get picked for stickball.

The girls strutted into the bar like models on a runway. Cindy was in front. She was dressed in a plaid skirt with a pink shirt tied about three inches above her navel. She actually had her hair in pigtails. She still looked like a twelve year old, a twelve year old with a 36D cup. Margaret was wearing a black leather cat woman suit; all she needed was the whip. Shannon was next; she had changed out the leotard and skirt and now she was wearing a black satin corset that pushed her magnificent breasts up and out. Even from across the room I could see that it barely covered her nipples. The skirt was black and really, truly, really short and slit way up on both sides. It basically was an apron. She gave me a radiant smile as she saw me. Brande, the Playmate of the Year, of course came in last. She was wearing, at least theoretically wearing, a white halter top open to her navel and a pleated white cheerleader's skirt. She did look hot.

They came to the bar and surrounded me giving me kisses and hugs. As she kissed my cheek Shannon whispered, "So you're into guys too." She gave me a teasing look and rolled her eyes at the two guys with me. I gave her a leer and made introductions.

The guys insisted on buying drinks and Brande of course ordered very expensive champagne for everybody. That bottle was quickly followed by another. The girls were proving my point by being very nice to the men crowding around. I did notice that both Brande and Shannon each kept one hand on me. That was fine. After awhile Brande just took charge and sheparded us out of the bar leaving behind a room full of dropped jaws. Parading down the hall I had Shannon and Brande on either side of me, each clutching an arm and I suspected another 'friendly' competition was in play.

At the club they were ready for us and after our usual grand entrance we were ushered to a reserved table. The girls instantly ran off to dance. Margaret and Cindy must have danced with every guy there but Shannon and Brande only danced together, each keeping a watchful eye on me. After awhile Frank came in and introduced me to his boyfriend, Carlos. Carlos was even bigger than he was. We made small talk as we eyed the girls. As the conversation went on we got around to talking about Shannon's mood swings and over the noise of the music I managed to piece together Frank's story:

"Shannon has been having a tough time. The whole Playmate of the Year thing was pretty bad; I mean we all like Brande and all but it was a drag to have a big chance rigged. See Shannon doesn't want to act; she wants to model, but she's having a hard time getting into mainstream. I mean, how many lingerie catalogs can you do? She starting to think the whole nude model thing is holding her back, yet she really loves it. The webpage is a lot of work. That's why we try to shot as much content as we can in a short amount of time. The profit margin on the site is not good so production costs have to stay down. We shot here 'cause everything is comped. Most of the crew is working for less then scale just as favor to either Shannon or me. Hell, even your ticket was a freebe. Anyway, these shoots are rough on Shannon and they're getting rougher as the rejections pile up. This was bad because she couldn't even use her regular makeup guy. The last shoot was a drag 'cause she was so moody. It was her idea to bring a fan out this time. Somebody to admire her and make her forget her insecurities. God, how can she be insecure? I'd kill for a body like hers." I glanced at Frank's 6'6", 300 pound frame and decided not to comment. "So I looked on a few fan pages and pulled up a few names; you know, guys who sounded relatively normal. We got your address from the time you registered on her web site. You know, just about everybody does what you did, go on for a month, download some shit and split. That's what's killing us. So anyway, we had a guy we know back east check you out. And there you go. You're here, Shannon's happy, we're all good. And I'll tell you something, the shoot came out great. She's got her confidence back, a big gig in Toronto coming up. Happy ending all around."

By time Frank finished his story the girls finally came back and took me and Frank and Carlos to the floor; turns out Frank is quite a good dancer; Carlos, not so good. Brande and Shannon spent the whole time dancing with me; no matter what the beat we danced close together, skin to skin. Brande's back was completely bare and she seemed to love rubbing it against my chest; Shannon seemed to prefer grinding her ass against mine.

When the slow dance came Brande moved right into me and hung off of me like a piece of jewelry. I gave Shannon a glance and she was giving both of us a smoldering look. Brande spent the whole time brushing her beautiful nipples against my chest.

When the dance was over Shannon charged right over and grabbed my hand. Before either Brande or I could say a word she was dragging me across the room and into the ladies' room. There was a lot of squealing and yelling but I was quickly shoved into a stall.

At that moment everything changed. Shannon just took a deep breath and looked at me with those glowing blue eyes. She took one of my hands and laid it on one of her breasts. It was almost hot to touch but also velvety and quivering under my caress. She used her other hand to pull me down to her face. She was kissing me gently at first, then more passionately.

She pushed me down on the seat and she put her legs around me. Then she slowly started to undo the hooks holding together the corset. Her flesh began to spill out as it was released from the tight garment.

"Shannon, we don't have to do this."

She put her lips on my mouth and then said, "Baby you are really sweet and I've had fun with you, but this is just for me, OK. I need this for myself. You just relax; we're going to be here awhile." She brought my lips down on to her rock hard nipples and with another hand she ripped off the flimsy panties. Since there really was nothing to the skirt she was now practically nude before me.

Her skin was glistening with sweat and white hot to touch but as sweet as ice cream. While I was kissing her long soft neck she was working to open my belt and pants; she wriggled them under my rear and pushed them down my legs. Then she pushed my shirt up and over my head.

We spent a long time kissing and caressing each other. Simple kisses seem so much sexier when you're naked in a public place. She got her mouth over mine and began to shove her tongue down inside me. She came up for air and gave me an evil, lecherous grin. Looking at those eyes and those lips radiating lust must have been the most gratifying experience of my life.

"Brace your legs on the door!" she commanded. I obeyed. We were in what was basically a vertical box. I had my legs up on the door and my shoulders on the back wall. Shannon snaked around until she was spread over my body with her arms wrapped around my legs and her legs kneeling on the back wall and her knees on my shoulders.

I knew what to do; as I felt those succulent lips wrap around my cock, I took hold of her thighs and began to lick and explore her pulsating pussy with my tongue. She was making loud slurping and smacking noises with her mouth and her feet were kicking against the wall. She was moaning loudly and as I came she sucked as if she was getting the last drops of a milkshake through a straw. I guess I was doomed to always come first but that was fine with me because when she came she really sang out, "Oh yes, Oh yes." It was much better than show tunes. She slid down my legs and twisted herself around; using the sides of the stall to brace herself she lifted her torso up and got herself back into my lap. She hugged me and we went back to kissing and fondling. Once I was ready Shannon put her feet on the floor and lowered herself onto my revived shaft. As soon as its head pierced her she gasped and began to growl with pleasure. She eased down slowly and once she touched the base she started back up. It didn't take long for her to begin bouncing up and down. Her hair and breasts both flying in rhythm and smacking my face. I was using my hands to brace us and she was pressing into the sides of the stall. Soon she was screaming with excitement. As she came she just went faster determined for me to come too.

When I finally did come she leaned back and began kicking the back wall of the stall. As my last drops oozed into her she used her hands to bring herself back up against me and we just sat there embracing for awhile. Shannon finally looked up at me with a smile, "Thanks, I needed that."

We slowly maneuvered around to get our clothes on with a lot of giggling and laughter. When we left the stall there must have been a dozen women waiting for us and giving us an ovation as we went back out to the dance floor.

When we got to the table the other three girls ran up to us laughing and squealing. Brande gave Shannon a funny look then she whispered to me, "Naughty boy." All four girls then jumped to the dance floor. I was just too pooped to do much more then sit with a dazed look as I watched them twist, wriggle, writhe and squirm to the music. Shannon kept looking over and smiling at me and blowing kisses. A couple of time she ran back sat in my lap and gave me a real wet one. Then she'd laugh while she jumped up and scurried off to dance.

It was about 1AM when she slinked over and took my hand. "Take me home sugar." I had no trouble obeying.

In the elevator we were quiet. She just rode with her head on my shoulders. When we got to my room she spoke, "I'm going to come in. And I'm sure we're going to make love. But I've got a 7AM flight to Toronto for a lingerie shoot. I'm going to have to go home and repack; that means that I'm going to be leaving here by 3." She was taking my hand and leading me to the bed. As she crossed the room she dropped the skirt. "So we're going to make love, you're going to fall asleep and when you wake up I'll be gone. At some point Brande and the other girls will need to get in here to get their stuff but I'll be long gone."

She backed into the room, leading me by the hand. She kept those magical eyes fixed in a steady gaze on mine. We fell into the bed and Shannon dimmed the light. I spent a long time on top of her kissing her and fondling those creamy breasts. Then I sat up and began to undo the corset. You have to pull the garment in, squeezing the woman's body in order to get the hooks undone, and with each tug Shannon gave a sexy little snort. She seemed to delight in the reflection in my eyes of her body pouring out of the satin.

With the corset completely open, I paused and gazed on the perfection before me. She put up her arms and drew me into her breasts. After all the dancing her skin was covered with a salty, sweet sheen and I spent a long time slowly licking it off. She kept making little grunts of approval and pleasure.

Then it was my turn. She sat up, pulled off my shirt and began to nibble on my nipples. I now knew why guys had nipples. She worked my pants open and slowly pushed them off. By now we were stretched out on the bed, on our sides, facing each other. Shannon took hold of my cock and gently guided it into her womb. We hugged each other and slowly began to rock. This was different than anything that had come before. No pushing, pounding, drilling; no in and out motion. Just the tender sway of our hips moving together. The only sound was Shannon's satisfied sighing.

I was becoming hypnotized. Even as Shannon began to come it was just a light change in the warmth between us and a longer sigh. When I came it was more like I was melting into her. Even as we rocked against each other quietly and softly I began to dream. As we finished I could feel myself literally falling into sleep and Shannon guided me onto my back.

Well that was it. When I woke up in the morning Shannon was gone, her bags were gone, Brande and her posse must have come and left without disturbing me. I shrugged my shoulders and started packing myself. When I was just about ready to check out the phone rang. Frank was offering a ride to the airport.

Sitting in the back of his incredibly messy car with Carlos up front with Frank, I heard them chatter on and on about how good all the shots were. As we pulled up to the gate Frank handed me a package, shook my hand and drove off. That seemed to be the official end of my experience with Shannon Stewart.

Waiting for my flight I opened the package and found a bunch of DVDs. Some were marked stills; some, video. One had a little heart drawn on it. I popped that one into my laptop and put on my headphones. There was Shannon in all her glory wearing an orange shirt strategically ripped and revealing the full form of her shapely breasts. The nipples stood out hard and firm under the fabric. She had on some white bikini briefs and that was it. Slowly, with that erotic circling of her hips she showed one fine breast then the other. Her face went through all sorts of expressions from sultry vamp, to wild party girl. She would smile and beam and then pout and sulk. Finally with the shirt pulled up over both breasts she slid to the floor. On her back she ran her hand down her flat belly and eased her fingers under the elastic of her briefs. Then she closed her eyes as she began to touch herself and lift and sway her hips, moaning under the influence of her own pleasures. She came in waves, quiet at first, then louder and louder. In the end she was still and silent except for her breathing. Then she opened her eyes and burst into that unbelievably warm smile. Taking her finger out she used her own juices to draw a little heart on the floor next to her. Then she smiled even more broadly and wiggled her finger into the camera. I could hear Frank saying off camera, "Shannon we can't use that part."