Shannon Tells More Tales

Story Info
She goes further with stories of big dicked ex.
2.4k words
4.45
96k
58
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do not read this story if you don't enjoy the notion of women objectifying sex as deeply as men. Most pornography is actually based on that concept but, if it bothers you, read no further. I get tremendously greater amounts positive feedback than negative and there are many people who want to hear more of my experiences.

That being said... All of Angel's stories are true. This one is no exception...

My hot girlfriend and I had been enjoying some fantastic sex. We had entered into a whole new realm of sexual teasing and arousal, which seemed to tap into our basest desires... and we loved it! My girlfriend, Shannon, is a 5 foot 2 inch bundle of bubble-bummed beauty and she was discovering her attractiveness more and more as we explored our sexual relationship together. She had come to realize that her perky B-cups, her jet black hair, and her porcelain face all helped to make her the hottest woman in the room at any given moment. And her perfect 10 ass made every man turn for a second glance when she passed.

This new phase for us started when she began sharing with me the sexual exploits she had experienced with her ex. It turned out that her ex, a piss-ant little dude named Thomas, had a monstrous cock... far bigger than my 6 inches. And the sex between Shannon and I took on new joys as she teased me with tales of her encounters with this huge dick. She would ride me and whisper stories in my ear of how she had ridden Thomas on that very same couch, how much bigger his cock was, and how much she would scream for him.

Mind you, it all made horrible sense. This guy was puny piece of crap who we all wondered WHY she was dating! We were all in college at the time and all knew one another. When she finally got rid of the guy, which was long overdue, she and I started dating. It was only after she started sharing these experiences with me that I realized why she had kept him all that time: he was hung like a porn star!

I loved this new era in our sex life. It turned me on so much thinking about my hot little girlfriend, spread out on that very same couch, cumming all over that giant cock! And her riding me, telling me how she would beg him to fuck her with it, drove me over the edge every time.

However, it was destined to move to the next level...

Shan and I were having amazing sex twice a day, in spite of our busy work schedules, and it was great. More and more, her graphic tales of Thomas were spurring us both on to ecstasy. Finally, one day, in the midst of sex, she asked a new question.

"Do you wanna SEE me take a big cock like that?" she whispered in my ear. And the ONLY answer in my head is what came out!

"GOD yes!"

At that moment, she was straddling me on the couch where Thomas had so often splayed her out and fucked her relentlessly. And when she would ride me there, she would always bring that up to finish me off.

"Ya know what I want, baby?" she asked.

I had no idea but I was damned eager to hear, which I told her in so many words.

"I want to feel a big cock fucking me while you lick my clit."

Whoa!!! I wasn't expecting that! I mean, the idea of seeing my woman cumming on a giant cock was one thing, but me being that close to another guy's unit was NOT something I was turned on by. However, she obviously was... I managed to dodge the issue since it freaked me out and we still got to finish the night with many excellent orgasms.

However, the next day, I was left to consider... what to do? I wasn't really into tonguing around some other guy's dick but Shan was obviously giving ME a lot of pleasure in regards to MY sexual fantasies, so I felt an obligation to do what I could for her. After some thinking I hit upon a plan to split the difference. I went to our favorite adult store and got what I thought was the perfect surprise gift. During one particularly graphic night of sex, Shan had told me roughly how big Thomas was, which was pretty damn big I must say! So I bought a big dildo about the size I figured him to be. I had plans for my honey!

I was hoping that the very next evening would the night since we both had the following day off. I made some cocktails and we were getting loose and happy by nightfall. Shannon had slipped into one of my favorite ensembles of hers, a black silk short skirt that had the effect of looking like a miniskirt. The way it stretched over her pornstar hips and ass was just about the hottest thing imaginable. She knew I loved it too and that boded well for my evening, especially with the tight, red crop-top t-shirt she had on above it.

We had been sitting on the couch, enjoying our drinks and chatting, and Shan was cuddling up to me, caressing my arms and chest. Finally, she looked straight and level into my eyes with that smolder I love so much. She put down her glass and then languidly straddled me on the couch. She grabbed my face in both hands and kissed me hungrily while softly grinding her pelvis over my hardening cock. I wrapped my arms around her and cupped that amazing ass in both hands, working my fingers under the skirt to caress the taught skin beneath. I grabbed her ass and pulled her firmly down onto my lap, massaging my groin into hers, bringing a soft moan from her lips.

I smiled up at her and couldn't wait any longer.

"I got you a present..."

"You did?" she said with a curious grin. "What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

"Mmmmmm, I love surprises."

And with that she writhed her body on my cock and devoured my lips with another kiss. I pulled off her sexy top and wrapped my arms around her waist while I buried my face in her perky breasts. She threw her head back and I licked and sucked my way around her nipples. She yanked off my shirt and kissed me hard again. She was breathing heavy and I knew we were off to the races.

I got up and plopped her down on her back on the couch. Slowly I pulled off her skirt as I kissed along her calves and knees. She just leered down at me as I moved my kisses along her thigh towards her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred, enjoying my task. "Do you want me to lick you, baby?"

"Oh yes, honey." She whimpered slightly. "I love when you do that."

I brushed and teased her labia for a bit but soon I was lapping away at her clit while she grabbed my head in both hands and moaned. I kept licking up and down while I wrenched my pants off. From her quick squeals, I knew she was close to cumming so I started working two fingers into her tight pussy while dragging the full length of my tongue across her clit.

"Oh, my god!" She shouted. "Yes, baby. Oh, fuck YES!"

Suddenly she arched her back stiffly as she came on my fingers. Without wasting a moment I stood up and roughly dragged her by the hips to the edge of the couch. I massaged the head of my erect cock into her moistness and then pressed myself all the way into her.

"Oh god, honey," she moaned. "Fuck, you feel soooo good in me."

She was still soaring from her last high and it didn't take long for her to start bucking her hips up towards my thrusts.

"Honey, oh god. Honey, I'm gonna cum again," she said huskily. "Oh fuck, oh FUCK!"

She stiffened again and gasped for air as she wiggled her hot ass beneath me, cumming for the second time. I continued to slowly massage my erect cock in and out until she whimpered with every thrust. Her breathing evened out and I moved onto the next phase of my plan.

"Remember my present?" I asked, still massaging my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm, yes. Do I get it now?" She was already moving towards another orgasm.

"Maybe. Do you remember what you said you fantasized about the other day."

Her face lit up with curiosity. "You don't mean..."

And with that I eased my cock out of her and reached under the couch. I pulled out the cloth-wrapped toy and the tiny bottle of lube. Her eyes got as big as saucers as I unwrapped the surprise and her hand instinctively dropping to her clit, rubbing softly.

"Oh, honey!" She gasped. "God, It's huge!"

I was dribbling lube across the head of the dildo.

"Too big for you, baby?" I teased. "I thought it might bring back fond memories."

"Mmmmm, you are so bad!" She squealed, her fingers rubbing faster. "It actually IS a lot like Thomas. So thick and that big head, oh honey."

She was getting hotter by the second and I knew it was time. I gently nudged away her hand and positioned the thick shaft at her pussy. I looked her right in the eye as I worked the giant head into her. It slowly popped in and she groaned low and long, lolling her head back against the couch.

"How does that feel, honey?" I asked with mock innocence.

"Oh, baby... so biiiig..."

I worked a few inches into her and was rewarded with a gutteral moan.

"Even after having me?" I asked.

"Oh, yes baby..." Her voice was starting to sound far off. "He's so much bigger. Oooooh... God, he stretches me."

I kept a massaging motion with the toy but gave a little twist and another small thrust.

"He?" I egged her on devilishly. "It reminds you of someone?".

"Oh, baby... It does.... Unnh, God, it feels just like him."

Another few inches massaged their way in.

"What are you thinking, honey?" I was hard as a rock watching her and I loved encouraging her thoughts.

"Oh hon... Do you want really want to know?"

I slowly pushed the final couple inches into her and she squealed. I started a rhythmic twisting inside her, which threw her even farther over the edge.

"Oh, shit baby!" She said in a breathless voice. "I'm thinking of him! I'm imagining his big cock fucking me on this couch again!"

Perfect. Now for the trump card.

"Mmmmm, good baby! Now imagine it with this!"

And I leaned in and started lapping at my baby's clit. I was working the big dildo in and out and making love to her clit with all my might. Shannon fell off into a whole new world of ecstacy.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She screamed. Her head was thrashing back and forth as she grabbed the back of the couch over her head with both hands. "Yes, YES! Fuck me, Thomas! Fuck me with that big cock while he licks me!"

I stepped up the oral play and began to work the entire toy all the way in and all the way out. She was now bucking wildly and completely lost in the fantasy.

"Holy shit, YES! Harder! Let him see your cock fucking me! Oooooh, so deep!"

She was pounding her pelvis back into the dildo and writhing her hot ass all over the couch. I managed to keep my tongue lashing up and she went overboard into an earth shattering orgasm.

"Oh, oh, OH YES!! I love your huge cock! SOOOOO BIG! Oooooooooooh...."

I think she may have blacked out for a second because she collapsed limply against the bed, gasping for breath and slick with sweat. I slowly moved the toy out of her and leaned in with some concern.

"Are you ok, honey?" I whispered.

Just when I was getting really worried, her eyes snapped open and she eyed me hungrily.

"Get up here," she said. She grabbed me by the shoulders and dragged me up to the couch. I wasn't sure what she was going for but she grabbed me by the hips and jerked me towards her so that I was straddling her.

"That was amazing, baby," she said. "Now it's your turn."

She immediately reached for my nipples, a huge erogenous zone for me, teasing them with her fingers and flicking her tongue across each of them. She knows how that gets to me and I was immediately stroking my hard cock over her tits. She kept teasing with her fingers and looked up at me.

"Did you like seeing that, baby?" She smiled as she asked.

"Oh, yes hon."

"That's just how it is baby. That's just how his cock looked fucking me right here."

I was now jacking off vigorously in front of her. She gave each nipple a lick and then went back to the fingertips, before she went on talking.

"I love having him fuck me while you lick me." She moaned after she heard her own words. "He's just so BIG! I love his huge cock stretching me after you. SO thick. So long. And you watching him fuck me!"

Then she reached to the couch and grabbed the toy, bringing it up to her lips.

"See how much bigger he is, baby?"

And with that she started to give the toy a sensual blowjob. She slurped onto it and moaned as she did. My hand flew faster and faster over my hard dick as I watched. She kept teasing my nipples with her one free hand and pulled the toy out of her mouth, rubbing it up the side of her face.

"Ohhh, his cock is so good!"

I came in huge globs all over her tits as she moaned and caressed the huge fake cock along her face. Thrust after thrust I shot streams of cum that drooled down her perfect breasts as she kept licking the dildo and moaning.

I was in heaven!!! The luckiest man in the world!!! Had I only known then how things would keep developing...