Shannon's Submission

Story Info
she prepares for Him.
1.6k words
4.28
32.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon leaned her head against the cool shower tiles, enjoying the hot spray from the water. Slowly, she ran her hands along her perky 34B breasts, her eraser like nipples already erect from the hot mist and anticipation of what Sir may have in store for her. Slowly lowering her hands across her firm smooth stomach, she parted her legs, arching her tight, heart shaped ass slightly toward the mist of the shower. Her left hand lightly caressed her freshly shaved pussy lips, examining them to ensure not a hair or stubble was missed, as per Sir's orders. Her right hand drifted back to her firm hand sized breasts, slowly kneading first one then the other, her nipples still erect, aching to be sucked.

Once her self examination was done she quickly exited the shower, drying herself with the fluffiest towel she could find. Soon her natural, shoulder length, red hair was dried and pulled into braided piggy tails, again as Sir had ordered. Within a few minutes she had applied eye liner to her crystal blue eyes. Shannon knew Sir loved to see her eyes highlighted like this. Upon finishing the final phase of the preparing stage, she knew her orders, and descended down the stairs to take her place on her knees, nude in the living room, awaiting Sir.

Like clockwork Shannon heard Sir's key enter the lock ands slowly turn. Soon his 5'9 , 180lb, muscular form graced the doorway, a smile spread across his face when he saw that Shannon had as always, followed his instructions to a The. She knelt in anticipation, her petite pale form, so delectable, lightly powdered, hair in braided pig tails. An array of nipple clamps, padded wrist and ankle restraints, assorted butt plugs and several lengthy thick dildos were displayed all on the coffee table, as if it was a surgery table awaiting the doctor.

Sir walked in, and slowly circled Shannon, allowing his fingers to slightly caress her lightly powdered soft skin. "Very nice, now rise," he commanded.

As expected she did. Rising gracefully to a standing position, she interlocked her fingers behind her head, parted her legs shoulder length apart, faced forward, chin raised. Sir continued his inspection, reaching between her legs, slowly running two fingers along her slightly parted pussy lips, feeling their soft bareness. Shannon involuntarily allowed a moan to escape her lips, as his fingers ran along her bare pussy up and along her perfect orb like ass cheek.

Sir continued the inspection walking completely around Shannon, allowing his fingers to trail from her ass, up along her hip and waist, slowly tracing her navel as he stood before her. Shannon's nipples jutted out erect from his firm yet delicate touch and her breathing became heavier in anticipation of what Sir may have in store for her tonight.

"Do I meet your approval, Sir?" Shannon quietly asked now bowing her head when speaking to him.

"Of course you do, little one, but then again the evening has just begun," Sir replied in his deep, intentionally low voice.

Slowly Sir wrapped a black silky cloth around Shannon's eyes tying it snugly into place. He firmly grasped first one then the other nipple firmly between his middle fingers and thumbs and roughly began to roll the erect nubs until they were unquestionably erect. Wasting no time he quickly attached the nipple clamps firmly. He toyed with the sterling silver chain that hung connecting the clamps, before sucking and pulling on each contained erect nipple deeply with his mouth and teeth.

She involuntarily moaned and her hips involuntarily ground toward him, her knees slightly weakening. She could feel her arousal growing as her breasts and cheeks began to blush, a delightful contrast to her pale freckled skin.

Sir firmly, but gently grasped Shannon by her delicate throat and hissed into her ear "On your knees, little one" She gracefully complied, kneeling, sitting straight up, feeling the soft carpet fibers gently rub into her shins and knees, she finished assuming this posture by folding her small hands at the small of her back.

Shannon could hear the sound of Sir removing his shirt slowly, then the unbuckling of his belt and the unzipping of his fly, and finally the sound of his jeans hitting the floor. She could feel the heat from Sir's body as he stepped closer, slowly circling her once again.

Surprise rocked Shannon as she felt the pressure on her shoulders forcing her head down, hands still behind her back, before she knew it she was face down on the carpet and her petite ass was arching upward. She momentarily froze when she felt two of Sir's large fingers roughly drag across her bare pussy, pressing just hard enough to slightly part her wet bare folds, as he continued to trail his fingers upward along her tight pink asshole, he paused momentarily, circling his wet large digits against her tight orifice, then once again continuing to trail along her orb like cheeks.

She no longer felt Sir's hands touching her but could feel his presences, Shannon jumped as she felt Sirs now slippery, lubricated fingers press roughly against her tight ass, she could hear him chuckle as her circled her tight budding asshole, he began to apply pressure until she could hear and feel the pop of her ass accepting his large probing fingers. She gasped as Sir pressed the two fingers deep into her tight ass.

Shannon could not stop her arousal, she could feel the torch suddenly ignite within her, she could feel her slick, nectar like juices flow from her pink, tight, bare pussy, slowly glazing her thighs. Sir grasped her hip with his free hand and began to vigorously thrust his thick fingers deep into her ass, then teasingly ease them back until she was sure he was going to withdraw them, only to feel him thrust harder and deeper into her now slick asshole.

Sir slowly eased his thick shining fingers from her now gaping, accepting ass. Shannon felt the coolness first then the thickness as Sir, slowly pressed the head of the six inch long, five inch wide jelly butt plug into her gaping ass, Shannon could feel her ass stretching even more as her juices flowed more freely now as the thick long plug filled her tight stretching ass.

Sir moved to her bowed head, reaching down he grasped her hair, raising her to her original kneeling position. Sir stepped closer, grasping his long thick cock in his hand, while holding her head in place by her long braided red hair. Pulling her closer he begins to rub his pre cum oozing cock along her closed, surprised lips, coating them and her cheeks with his oozing cock. Shannon could feel the heat from his throbbing nine and a half inch cock inches from her full pink lips, as Sir hissed "Open".

Obediently she did, instantly she could feel Sir's plum like cock head thrust into her mouth, knowingly and respectfully she frantically began to suck on Sir's cock, meeting Sir's gentle deep thrusts, when he would hold his cock deep in her throat, she would caress the his veined thickness with her velvety tongue.

Sir quickly pulled from Shannon's slurping mouth, his majestic throbbing hard cock waving before him as he lifts her to her feet by her hair, turning her around Sir quickly pushed her face down onto the coffee table. Firmly taking her arms and stretching them until he snuggle bound Shannon's petite wrists to the legs of the table, he repeated the steps with her ankles, causing her legs to spread wide. Her delectable, smooth ass sticking upward from her binding, the base of the plug sticking from between her tight cheeks, her neatly trimmed swollen pink lips involuntarily spreading, visibly wet, a trickle of her juices flowing from her tight pussy forming a small clear puddle on the table.

Sir grasps her hips pulling them higher against her tight binds. Stepping closer he begins to rub his long thick cock against her juicy swollen lips, Shannon arches upward. Sir quickly and deeply thrusts into her hot, tight pussy.

Feeling her pussy grip his thick cock, he holds deeply, slowly rotating the jelly plug, feeling it caress his thickness through the membrane of her pussy and ass, Shannon's breathes quicken. Sir slowly eases his cock almost completely out, then thrusts deeply, causing her binds to bite into her wrists and ankles. Slowly he begins to rhythmically thrust deep into her welcoming wet pussy. Her near bare pussy grips his pounding cock as his pace quickens.

Slowly Sir eases from her slightly gapping pussy, now red and quite wet. He eases his favorite toy deep into her pussy, the ten inch long six inch around rubber cock causes her pussy to spread wider, slowly Sir begins to stroke his slick, juice coated cock as he watches her writhe from the filling that she is receiving and watching her tightness spread to the larger probing dildo.

Leaving the dildo firmly pressed into her clenching pussy, Sir moves in front of Shannon's face and feverishly strokes until his cock begins spasming, Sir arches as he begins to fire jet after jet of searing globs of cum across her cheeks, pressing her spurting cock against her lips Shannon opens he mouth as his deflating cock pulses oozing the remains of his load into her hot mouth.

As Shannon begins to suck on the pussy juice coated, pulsing cock, cleaning Sir majestic rod, there is a knock on the door...