Shannon's Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Submissive is sexually used by unknown guests.
1.7k words
4.32
61.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Shannon's The Party

The knocks on the door crashed in Shannon's ears like a pounding bass drum, her heart beat quickening, her pulse racing, thumping in her ears. A slight feeling of embarrassment, anxiety and arousal falls over Shannon, knowing she is bound spread wide for the visitors eyes, her ass filled with the short, fat jelly butt plug, the long thick dildo pushed into her tight pussy, Sir's cum quickly drying on her cheeks and still wet on her lips. Instinctively, she tries to rise, the tight binds quickly reminded her that as much as she struggled her petite body would not be going anywhere without Sir's consent.

Sir stands, putting his jeans on, firmly grasps Shannon's ass cheek, pulling until her ass arches, her tight asshole still clenching the jelly butt plug snugly in her tight stretched ass. With his free hand Sir grasps the thick dildo that he had deeply fucked her tight pink pussy with until it had finally given to the thickness and length of the prying toy, each thrust of the rubber toy forces her building wetness to ooze from her filled pussy, slowly pooling on the table between her long, spread wide bound legs. Sir grinning at seeing her tight pussy grasping at the toy, Shannon's hips involuntarily bucking against his rhythmic thrusts, he pushes the toy deeper and releases it.

Shannon tries to strain to see who it is, but she is angled so she cannot see the door and the visitor, she hears Sirs voice generically greet the unknown visitor, there is no response that she can hear from the visitor or visitors.

Sir approaches Shannon, quickly he blindfolds her tightly from behind, she knows that it's him because the last thing that she seen before the darkness encompassed her was Sir's tattooed wrist.

She tries to listen more than fight the urge to see in the new and darkened state, she felt something like heavily padded like headphones, without the music, get slipped over her ears, trapping her in total a state of complete sensory deprivation, the only sound Shannon could hear was her own racing heart in the deep darkness.

Shannon flinched and involuntarily gasped as she felt long well manicured nails, slowly and gently trace down her shoulders and along her smooth back, involuntarily her hips rose as the nails pressed harder when they traced along her firm ass, lightly circling around the plug that filled her ass, slowly toying with the gel that escaped her tightness when it was forced into place. Shannon could feel goose bumps on her arms, and her pussy betraying her, contracting and releasing around the thick dildo, as Shannon's unknown visitor slowly toyed with her filled ass.

Shannon bit her lower lips not to allow her visitor or visitors and Sir know the level of excitement that was welling inside of her, if her own wetness visibly leaking from her filled pussy wasn't a tell tale sign of it's own.

Shannon felt the petite hands grasp her hips as the fingernails dug into her hips, coaxing them up, as soon as they were lifted, another set of hands pushed a small couch pillow under her waist, angling her face downward and her ass and pussy up, the binds biting tighter into her ankles forcing her slender legs wider apart, she could feel her face begin to flush as she felt the long thick dildo slowly ease from her pussy from the awkward position and the spreading of her legs, until with a slight pop she felt it fall freely to the floor. The petite stranger's hands again tightly grasped her ass cheeks and slowly spread them, exposing the plug, Shannon could feel the warm breath slowly caress the stretched rings of her tight ass, the stranger released the grip on one of her ass cheeks, a moan escaped Shannon's lips as the stranger slowly licked around the base of the plug.

Shannon's moan was met by a strong hand cupping her chin and squeezing her cheeks with thick fingers, forcing her full lipped mouth open, hungrily and obediently she opened her mouth wide wanting, lusting, needing Sir's cock, as soon as the thick bulbous head dragged across her full lips, requiring her to open even wider to take the head of this massive member into her mouth, she realized this isn't Sir's cock.

The owner of the long thick cock began to thrust his cock into Shannon's hungry stretching mouth, Shannon tried to take as much of the massive cock as she could, gagging as he hit the back of her throat in deep thrusts. She could feel every ridge and vein of the thick cock as it pressed into her throat and stretched her mouth until her eyes began to water.

The petite visitor began twisting the plug in Shannon's ass, slowly popping it out, watching her ass gap widely, then thrust the plug deep into her well lubricated ass, the visitor then slipped two fingers into her swollen, wet, pink, well worked pussy, Shannon involuntarily moaned around the cock in her mouth, causing him the thrust deeper into her mouth.

Feverishly the female began finger fucking Shannon with long, hard thrusts. Slowly the female added a third finger into Shannon's wet pussy, slowly she rotated her fingers side to the left then back to the right, slowly curling the three digits into a mini fist, causing Shannon to buck against her binds, her pussy grasping at the thrusting digits.

As Shannon's pussy began to relax it's grip, the female slipped her juice coated fingers from Shannon's stretched pussy, then forced four fingers into her tight resisting pussy, once the petite fingers were slowly worked into Shannon's gripping pussy, the female intentionally slowly eased the plug from her gapping ass and began to lap along the rim of Shannon's gaped asshole, slowly easing her tongue into Shannon's ass, feeling the female alternate between deep probing licks and spitting into her wide opened gaping ass, had her moaning and sucking on the beast of a cock that thrust into her painfully stretched mouth.

Shannon's hips bucked as the petite fingers manipulated her pussy, her eyes streaming, soaking the blindfold as the long thick cock pumped into her mouth filling her throat, causing her to gag, with every thrust deep into her throat, she was truly experiencing there is pleasure in pain.

Shannon could feel the orgasm rip through her, she could feel her tight swollen pussy clench tightly around the petite fingers as her juices freely flowed along her thighs, streaming almost continuously, gasping, sucking for breath only to force her to suck harder on the thick cock.

Slowly the long thick cock withdrew from Shannon's mouth leaving the salty pre cum taste and strands that she could feel ooze from the massive head along her full lips and down her chin, the grip was released on her jaw, she could no longer feel the heat from the well endowed strangers body. The petite female withdrew her slick juice covered digits from Shannon's pussy, leaving her pussy gapping for all to see the depths of her pink un doubtfully swollen pussy, leaving her unfilled and shaking from the massive orgasms.

Shannon could slightly feel the weight shift from the table she was bound to, assuming the couple was finished ravishing her body to their delight, relieved they had finished, yet curious why neither had used her for their total pleasure. She clenched the rope that bound her wrists to the table, biting into her bottom lip, her arms shaking from the anticipated pain, her legs shaking from her wracking orgasms. Her body tensed feeling the petite female's nail dig into her as her hands pried her ass cheeks apart, totally exposing her gaping slick asshole, to the well endowed males long, thick, monstrous cock.

Shannon gasped as she felt the large bulbous plum like cock head that moments ago she had deep in her mouth and throat, press firmly against her lubed and saliva slickened asshole, although she was very much gaping from the plug and the petite females tonguing, she knew his cock was larger than any she had ever anally experienced.

She could feel his cock painfully stretching her already gaping asshole, his one hand holding his long shaft brushing against her swollen lips, the other in the small of her back. With what felt like one powerful thrust, the blackness Shannon was surrounded in flashed white, she could hear the pop of his cock penetrating her tight asshole, she gasped as she could feel the thickness of his cock spreading her as he slowly slipped deeper into her ass, the lube and saliva being forced from his thickness in her began to run down along her swollen lips.

The searing pain slowly faded into a pleasure that ripped through her body making her juicy pussy feel like it was on fire. Shannon was sure that her moans must have been echoing off the walls.

She could feel his massive length and thickness deep inside her ass, his full balls rubbing against her swollen wet pussy lips, firmly he grasped Shannon's tiny hips and began to thrust deep, long thrusts into her tight gripping ass. His balls bouncing off her swollen lips with every painful thrust. His grip tightened as his thrust became harder and deeper, she could feel his massive length pulling completely from her gaping asshole, before he thrust deeply into her bowels over and over.

His thrusts became faster, she could feel his massive cock swell as he plunged deeply. His spasming cock began to spurt his hot seed deep in Shannon's ass, slowly he began to withdraw his oozing deflating cock, coating her ass with his slick seed.

He cock slipped from her oozing ass with a plop, Shannon could feel his dense load oozing from her ass, flowing from her gaping ass along her wet swollen pussy. The weight on the table again shifted, the hot breath and velvety tongue began to lap at her cum coated pussy, slowly upward, gently probing her stretched ass, coaxing the dense load from her, alternating between sucking and deep probing licks.

Shannon felt the headphones being removed, and her blindfold, adjusting to the light she looks around to see who her visitors are, she sees Sir there with the video recorder in hand, and her massive cock wielding male visitor, none other than the honorable Reverend from the church that she attends, the female a college bound teen cashier from the local grocery store.