Shanti as Concubine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kamesh needed to hurry and he didn't want Shanti's passion to wane and had to get to her pussy while he was still soft. He rolled over on his side taking Shanti with him, moving on to her clit; placing his flaccid cock in front of her face, feeling Shanti close her mouth over its head as he sucked her clit into his mouth.

Kamesh was responding to Shanti's movements now, the thrusts of her pelvis, her hands on his head; pressing his soft cock against her lips, inviting her to take more of it in.

Shanti sucked on his cock, pulling it in until her lips were against his crotch, getting all of it in, holding it there while Kamesh brought her mind and body back toward the climax of another orgasm.

Shanti was sensing a new feeling, an excitement, lying there with Kamesh's soft cock in her mouth while he ravenously ate out her pussy.

Kamesh's fingers were in her now, fingering her in time with his sucks on her clit, adding to her pleasure; his cock starting to harden in Shanti's mouth as his excitement grew, growing toward the back of her throat.

She tried to keep all of it in but couldn't, letting its shaft slide back out of her mouth as it grew, sucking on it ,running her tongue over it like Kamesh was doing to her clit.

Kamesh was trying to keep his mind on eating her while she was driving him wild over what she was doing with his cock. Shanti was totally immersed in her sexual passions, nothing else mattered.

The harder he sucked on her clit, the farther he thrust his fingers in her; the more of his cock Shanti wanted in her mouth, the harder she wanted to suck it.

She began sliding her mouth back and forth over his cock as she felt the beginnings of her orgasm, Kamesh responding, thrusting his pelvis in time with her strokes.

She put her hand around his cock to keep him from thrusting it too far in, sucking harder on it, licking the head of it with her tongue as she met his thrusts with hers.

Shanti was almost at her climax, trying to make him cum at the same time when he drove her over the top. The shuddering of her body, the contractions of her cunt; combined with what she was doing to his cock to bring him over.

Shanti felt his cock pulse, felt his cum shooting into her mouth with each pulse, tasting a man's orgasm for the first time as his cum flowed over her tongue; swallowing his cum as the shaking of her body died down, sucking the last of his cum out of his cock, swallowing every drop of it.

Kamesh moved around on the bed, taking Shanti in his arms, his cock against the slit of her pussy; holding her close to him, kissing her, caressing her body gently as she slowly came down from the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. They lay there for a long time, not needing to do anything else, slowly coming back to normal.

Kamesh rolled over on his back while Shanti lay on her side with her head on his chest, playing with its hairs with her finger. "Do you know the language of sex?" Kamesh asked, "the common words." "I don't agree with the feminist's hangup over those things," said Shanti, "It's silly to call them derogatory when they aren't meant to be that way." "What's this thing I put my thing in?" asked Kamesh, smiling as he placed his hand on her pussy.

"That's my cunt and you put your fingers and tongue in it when you ate my pussy and your cock in it when you fucked me and I sucked your cock when I gave you a blowjob." "My cunt has cunt lips and that's my pussy you have your hand on.

It includes everything from my cunt at the bottom up to my clit and its hood at the top. It has pussy lips and inner pussy lips, their opening is my slit; that opens into my vestibule, that valley between my cunt and clit with my pee hole in-between and that hair under your hand is my muff and it covers my mons.

That thing you washed at the bottom of my butt was my anus and those things you've been playing with on my chest are my breasts," said Shanti, "and these are my fingers, my nose and . . . ," finally beginning to giggle as she lost her composure completely.

"This is my cock, it has a shaft with a coronal ridge and a head with a pee hole in it at its end and this is my sack with my balls inside," said Kamesh, pointing at each item before he started laughing too. "I just wanted to clarify some terminology so we would feel comfortable when we talked about sex," laughed Kamesh, putting his arm around her and kissing her.

"I know, I was just trying to give you a hard time," said Shanti, kissing him back, "Pussy and muff are sort of cute and clit is an obvious abbreviation, I don't think cunt is a very flattering word, derived from old English, but vagina sounds awkward and I don't know what else to use. Cock is fine and balls are very descriptive. The man inserted his penis in the woman's vagina and moved it back and forth in a reciprocating motion just doesn't do it like he thrust his cock in her cunt and fucked her."

They talked about what they had done that morning, how it had felt their previous experiences.

Kamesh had a woman suck his cock several times. He had eaten pussy twice before but had never felt the pleasure that eating Shanti's had given him. Shanti had been eaten 1000 times and this way and had taken the head of a man's cock in her mouth umpteen times just to tease him. She had thought oral sex could be good but never imagined it could be this good.

She had felt like she was going to gag when Kamesh's cock had started to grow into the back of her throat but had pulled it back in time.

Kamesh's cum had certainly not tasted like wine, but then not foul, somewhat salty, a little bitter; its smell still seemed to linger in her nostrils. As she thought more about it, the memories of the feeling of his orgasm spurting it into her mouth seemed to rise up from her pussy, clouding over the taste and smell.

The feeling was strange, exciting, as she realized she had eagerly waited for

it to shoot into her mouth knowing that its taste would not be pleasant, swallowing every drop of it as she sucked it out of his cock.

She realized she no longer thought about its taste, there was no taste of cum, just the taste of his orgasm, and she wanted more of it.

"Kamesh, I want your cock in my mouth again" "Glad to oblige" Kamesh answered, "Hard or Soft," Shanti punched her finger in his ribs. "I'm serious . . . I like it . . . I want all of it in me when it's hard."

Kamesh smiled at the thought. "Why can't I do it, they do it in those porn movies. Can you teach me? We've got two days." And two nights thought Kamesh.

"It would be fun to try," said Kamesh, "we should do it before you eat, you might gag when we try it and you don't want to do that with a full stomach."

She got this silly smile on her face, like a little girl who had been promised a present.

"Let's try now," said Shanti.

"You'll have to wait until I get hard again."

"How long will that take?" asked Shanti, her smile fading as she looked

at his limp cock.

"Let me taste your pussy that seems to work."

12