Shanti as Concubine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground her hungry pussy against him, accentuating the pressure on her ready-to-bust clit.

"You son of a bitch!" she shrieked, rotating her pussy around his prick. "Oh, you're making me come!"

"Me too, cunt!" he cried, and his sudden thrust almost sent Shanti into orbit. He pushed his cock to the very bottom of her cunt, held it there for what seemed an eternity, and then she felt him explode.

His jizz blasted into her. He fucked her until his cock went dry. She collapsed on him, her body soaked with sweat, his hands sliding up and down her body until they settled on her quivering ass cheeks.

His chest hair was matted with sweat beneath her tingling nipples. She sighed, making her tits move through his moist fur, increasing the amount of stimulation that her rigid nipples already felt.

Rishi's jizz was oozing out of her pussy, and his cock, going soft, had just begun to slide out of her sticky-wet hole.

She sighed again, squeezing with her cunt muscles, but it was too late to trap him. His prick eased out, and after it dripped the driblets of spunk he had squirted up Shanti's hole.

She knew the day was going to be long with him- and started looking forward to the evening.

She would enjoy this bastard.

This was going to be a prelude – a trailer as she had already started scheming a plan to seduce Rahul.

12