Shanti as Concubine Ch. 07

Story Info
The Single Woman in her needs more meat in her pussy.
5.9k words
4.08
8.9k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First thing first – Shanti wanted to finish off the Janardhan issue before stepping into the new world of Escorts. She was very excited and also was very thrilled at the prospect of having a hunk like Kamesh, she just could not get that guy off her mind, but needed to get this Janardhan the Politician off her back.

She just did not see any reason to build any more relationship with Sridhar- wanted to severe all relationship and move forward in life.

They had another long discussion last night after she came back from the Jaipur fuck tryst and it was mutually agreed. She asked him to start the divorce proceedings and it was very clear in her mind, she will move into her own accommodation, and may be keep Aparna with her or even started to look at alternatives like leaving the kid with her mother in Chennai. Sridhar would not mind that and it was not his cup of tea to have woeful of issues around such issues.

She called upon Sridhar to tell her that it was important to start the separation process quickly, and he was quick to point out the Janardhan program and only if she agreed to go through it this night by meeting him at his office, will the deal be off and Sridhar get a reprieve. Shanti wanted to get away from this a move forward.

Janardhan was a 43 year old young man, not very handsome but had a queer glint in his eyes and even at 5'5" – was a Casanova in his own right. He never married because his childhood romance flopped and he decided to take revenge by fucking all available pussies and never trusted a woman after that.

Sridhar was a distant cousin, and this was not known to Shanti but Janardhan and Sridhar knew this and it was only appropriate for the retribution. Janardhan hated Sridhar right from his childhood days. They were always rivals. He was the only one in the family who never attended any family rituals and was obvious from his missing the marriage of Sridhar to Shanti. But had seen her photos and was pretty entranced by the young woman and had no doubts in his mind that she was a slut and a slut in the best of both worlds.

Shanti arrived at the place well in time, wearing a nice traditional South Indian sari and blouse with a perky maroon bra and a similar color panty. She was ushered into the Board room where he was seated and stunned by her looks. He had a hard on even before she shook hands with him and when she came near him and hair touched his shoulders, it was mayhem in his pants. He knew he was to have her sooner than it became impossible for him to control his urge to leak.

He quickly ushered her into his inner den where the couch told her – what she was to do, and Shanti behaved like the perfect slut. She did not waste much time and sat on the chair next to the couch and looked radiating at him, he came closer to her and took her face in her hands and asked her, "You are very pretty. Never knew that an impotent can have a bitch like you, he does not deserve you."

Now for Janardhan, after Sriram had confided in him, seducing Sridhar's pretty wife had been merely an intriguing idea at first but now he was much more excited by the nearness and fragrant scent of the naive, full- breasted Shanti seated on the couch before him. He had fucked a lot of women in his life but seldom did a man find an opportunity to get his hands on anything as sweet and fuckable as the thrilling, dark-haired young housewife of his own cousin who was now smiling up at him gratefully as he handed her the brimming glass of aphrodisiac in the lemon juice he had poured and she unsuspectingly accepted.

The beautiful Mrs.Sridhar might even try to play hard-to-get, at least at first, and that would make it all the more fun, watching her being slowly subjugated despite all the moral values and idiotic principles that she had obviously built up into a kind of fortress during the relatively short span of her life. Seeing them all crumble in one cataclysmic fall, when he rammed his stiff cock deep between her soon-to-be wide-spread legs, would be a pleasure that was well worth working for and one that should not be bought too easily.

Janardhan pictured the almost sex oozing slut lying flat on her back with her long, splendid legs pried wide apart and just the thought of the helpless mewling grunts of pleasure he would force from her soft, brown lips goaded his limp prick into aching hardness inside his trousers, so that he was obliged to sit down hurriedly beside her before the throbbing bulge betrayed his true intentions.

"Oh, I really do like this drink," Shanti beamed with a smile of surprise after she had lifted her glass and taken a small experimental sip. It tasted like liquid Tropicana and went down very smoothly, like velvet. She lifted her glass again and took a longer sip, relishing the satiny sweetness.

"Now isn't that better, my dear Shanti? Drink up," Janardhan yelled, smirking to him as he raised his own glass and drained it with one great gulp. He watched the innocent wife of his cousin finish off the contents of her glass and had to resist the temptation to pour them each a second portion.

But he knew he had to be careful. After all, the little lady would be going home to her husband that evening and Janardhan found himself wondering sardonically if the impotent cousin would even know what to do if his choice little wife suddenly began to behave like a sex-crazed slut. It would be interesting to observe some other time, he thought, but for now he would have to watch his step until he had her completely under his influence, which, if he had his way, would not take very long to accomplish.

"So then, tell me about your problems, Shanti," the older man said in a fake but convincingly paternal tone of voice as he settled his husky frame back into the softness of the black leather sofa, his hip a scant few inches from her sleekly formed thigh. With studied nonchalance, he slipped one arm up on the cushions behind her shoulders, leaning closer toward her as he added jovially, "I can't imagine any problem with Sridhar that you couldn't handle with just a flutter of those eyelashes of yours."

"Oh, Janardhan, this is serious," she protested almost gaily, giggling in spite of herself. Strangely, she was already beginning to feel the effects of the drink he had given her, a warm, euphoric lightheadedness and slight tingling sensation all over her soft ivory flesh, and suddenly she was no longer as afraid of this wealthy imposing man who was now sitting so close to her.

Having made up her mind to be absolutely frank with Janardhan, she looked down at her hands clasped in her lap and slowly announced, "Sridhar doesn't take me seriously at all, Mr. Janardhankanth ... I mean, Janardhan. No matter what I do, to him I'm either stupid or just plain wrong, and to tell you the truth, I'm getting awfully tired of it. I want to show him that I have a good mind and am perfectly capable of using it!"

"Of course, my dear, of course you can," Janardhan soothed as he reached over and patted her arm to confirm his words. "And I'm sure that together, you and I will be able to figure out a way to show him that you're not someone who deserves to be sold short. As a matter of fact, if you weren't married to Sridhar, you'd probably have a career of your own and, if you don't mind my saying so, there would be quite a few men after your beautiful young body."

Shanti shivered slightly from the abrupt change of tone in his voice and at the unexpected boldness of his somehow clammy touch. Before, he had been gracious and rather fatherly, protective in his understanding of her marital troubles with Sridhar, but now, suddenly, he had changed in a matter of minutes. And she also detected a certain brazen confidence in his manner that frightened her and for some reasons made her feel even more apprehensive than she had felt when she had first walked into his office.

She picked up her glass again, hoping to find more of the comforting warmth that the juice had given her, but she found that her glass was empty.

"I think that one of those is enough for you," the middle- aged company president advised her with a deep laugh as he caught her staring down unhappily into her glass. As the exquisitely- shaped young dusky pussy looked up at him in confused dismay, he grinningly added, "Well, we wouldn't want you to go home drunk, would we? Your husband might think that you were out doing something naughty this evening, instead of staying home to be the good little housekeeper he thinks you are."

Humming softly, he reached over and closed his arm around her slim waist, tightening his hold as he pulled her close back against his broad muscular shoulder. She little realized what she was doing as she allowed herself to fall limply back against him, all the fight taken out of her by Janardhan's last words about her husband's constant chase with his ever lasting impotency. She had never dared to ask Sridhar how actually he got to be impotent but now a terrible suspicion began to form in her mind about why their own sex life was suffering so much.

"I am divorcing him, will you marry me?" Shanti rubbed her forefinger across her upper lip and it only added to the torment and he moved forward to slap her across, she at the nick of the moment caught his hand and slowly put it aside. He was surprised at her pace.

She had moved real fast. He caught her in his hands and slowly planted a nice kiss on her naked back just below the neck and slowly undid the tied knot holding the lovely blouse.

The blouse was loose but did not come off, and Shanti did nothing to get it off her body. She wanted him to have it his way.

They looked into each other's eyes and it became more and more apparent that – time was not going to stop either of them from going on with the clinical work of fucking. Shanti was without any inhibitions and it was Kamesh on her mind. She was going to fuck Janardhan but fantasize Kamesh..That young man was her idol for extreme sex.

But her thoughts were brought to a swift halt as Janardhan slipped his hand slowly up along her side and cupped her delicate rib-cage warmly in his palm, under her breast through the blouse. He could see the change in her expression as the suggestive hint of the proposal of her also doing something naughty he had planted in her slowly blurring brain took better hold and he waited, knowing she was not quite ready yet, but in a few minutes at the most, the aphrodisiac and a little friendly persuasion on his part would quell any resistance that she had left to frustrate his plans for her.

Shanti's wakening body stiffened momentarily as she felt the older man's hand daringly caressing her full right breast, stroking and squeezing the gently palpitating white flesh until a delicious fluttery feeling began to take command of her nerves.

She flushed with guilt as she felt a shameful fleeting desire to press the satin-smooth quivering mound more solidly into her husband's boss' excitedly sweating palm, her sexual side of personality was coming out in the open. Something strange was happening to her mind and body, something that she was absolutely powerless to understand, and she squirmed her smoothly rounded young buttocks nervously against the corded edge of the couch cushion, trembling with disbelief as she felt the shocking electrical contact against the soft hair-lined lips of her moistening pussy under her navy-blue petticoat and silken panties.

God, it was horrible to admit, but it felt better than anything she had ever felt in her life and, powerless to restrain herself, she ground her hips down furtively with greater force against the cushion edge as her breath began to quicken more and more. Could she be drunk from that one innocent drink that Janardhan had given her, Shanti wondered with breathless perplexity as she felt the nipples of her breasts grow twitchingly hard in unwanted physical arousal?

She had only been joking when she had said that she should do something "naughty" and now it was all she could do not to throw herself wantonly on Janardhan well Janardhankanth and press her blazingly hot body against his.

She shuddered and rued from the sexual acceleration that thinking something forbidden gives, even while still struggling to resist the sensations of raw forbidden lust that were now racing maddeningly through her surging vaginal chords.

"This couch is almost like a bed, isn't it?" Janardhan's approach was in a low voice definitely penetrating into her thoughts. "Are you comfortable, my dear? How do you feel now?"

"Fu–Fucking ... I–I don't know ..." she answered in a strange other-worldly voice, her sluttish heart pounding savagely in her rapidly moving chest.

She was aware of nothing but Janardhan's brazen fingertips rubbing lightly over her painfully erect nipples under her maroon bra, stopping occasionally to pinch each one to an even more stinging hardness and causing a series of ripples of fantastic sensations to dance freely through her alerted nerves each time he did it.

The color she was wearing of the bra had an excitingly different effect on older men and this tip she had received from Mala, her breath was steadily quickening, coming in tight gasps as the burning sensation in her trim little belly grew with maddening intensity.

She knew that she was in trouble now, trouble of her own doing, but she also knew that she should not allow Sridhar's boss to squeeze and knead her breasts this way. Still, though, she did not really want to estrange this warm, suddenly exciting man who had, until a short time ago, been so gentle and compassionate with her.

"Please, Mr. Janardhan kanth, I m–mean, N–Janardhan," she objected weakly of course putting it up as she tried desperately to ... I came to talk to you about ... about my husband's job. I have to ... to prove–"

"You don't have to prove anything to me, my dear slut" Janardhan growled suddenly in obscene delight as he saw the helpless confusion that was registering on Shanti's vibrant young face. "If that useless husband of yours isn't man enough for you, there's someone here who is and soon you will be on my corporate list, am tying up with 'The Resort'. I know your plans and have already thought out the first fuck will be with me and Kamesh together!"

Shanti was shocked out of her skin and Janardhan jerked her head abruptly toward him with his heavy hand and pressed his muggy lips wetly to her, grinding his mouth tightly against her mouth. The terrified young wife groaned and struggled uselessly for a sudden panicky moment, feeling his hand pressing then even more demandingly into the softness of her maroon clad breast.

"Relax, Shanti" he whispered into the fragrant warmth of her full-fleshed young lips. "Just let yourself go ... and you won't be sorry."

Uncertain of what she should do and stunned at the same time provoked to a different height by the mention of Kamesh, Shanti let herself go almost completely limp as he had commanded, surprised at the softness of his lips pressing onto her moist mouth.

Shanti's desirable young body tensed as she started to feel Janardhan recklessly massage the smoothly curved cheeks of her buttocks, squeezing them and releasing them with a hypnotic rhythm that stirred her from head to foot.

He twisted toward her, forcing her loins hard against his own anxious loins, and ground ruthlessly against her, his mouth still locked wetly to hers. She gasped in astonishment and held her breath as she felt the bulging hardness under his pants press demandingly into the tender plane of her soft young belly.

The sweet lime juice drifted slowly through her blood, intensifying the unwarranted, uncontrolled feeling starting to course through her aroused body.

The dusky pretty woman's wide black eyes clenched firmly shut as she fought the virile seduction of her body with all of her strength, but the gentle push of his fingers digging greedily into her flesh, and the urgency of his excitedly rising cock pushing into her flat belly through her petticoat, with the saree having been removed quite a while ago, brought further soft moans of helpless submission tumbling from her open lips.

Her very shameless behavior and Janardhan's sly reaction were slowly taking their full effect on the demure but sexy woman's tormented mind.

"Oh bitch, but you're so sexy, how I wish we had met earlier. I'm going to really enjoy this little fuck and hope for a long weekend with you totally naked in my arms at Ooty in my Farmhouse." He was getting ambitious.

"Oh, don't please don't talk like that," Shanti whispered sensually, she was getting aroused and it was unstoppable as she felt the lewd but delicious sensations still tingling across the alert surface of her skin at the sound of the indecent word.

Janardhan spoke lewdly, dropping his hand down further between their tightly- clamped bodies to stroke the lithe suppleness of her lower belly with a teasing lightness.

"Oh God, don't touch me there! You can't," she moaned, her awakened body slack and defenseless from the strange erotic sensations that seemed to be taking complete control of her innocent young being.

She jerked slightly as she felt Janardhan's fingers hooking and sliding the material of her petticoat up the front of her thighs.

She sobbed in dazed delight and tried again to pull away, calling upon all her willpower to fight the blazing tongues of lust that were slowly overwhelming her, the heated flames of forbidden desire licking downward from the pit of her stomach to tease hotly in the moistly rising wetness between her thighs.

"Sweetie, I'm going to fuck you and you're going to love it. It'll teach not to be a goddamned smart-ass and to get your mind off the male models at the Resort long enough to remember me all the time." Janardhan grinned, gloating. "And whenever you get bored with what you're getting at The Resort, you'll always know, by all means, where you can come to get some real cock."

Shanti gasped and shivered with apprehension as she felt the rope of her petticoat being removed and the same coming off her pretty legs and his searching fingers come directly into contact with the tender sensitive flesh of her satiny inner thighs.

Her thoughts whirled incoherently as she heard her own hot breathing in the office, the silence growing otherwise to be a noticeable thing as the minutes went by.

The sound of a slight cotton-like rustle of fabric whispered with her breathing as the petticoat still entangled around her knees rubbed against the black, unyielding surface of the couch. God, it was driving her crazy!! And all the while her fantasy centered around Kamesh, her dream man – how badly she wanted him.

She edged her pubic mound slowly up closer to the illicit pleasure of his hand, her hardened little clitoris beating invitingly against the wetness of her panty crotch band.

Then, unexpectedly, one fingertip found the narrow sensitive slit of her vagina between her slightly spread thighs and pressed the protective nylon material wetly into it, parting the stubby, surrounding hair and making sudden exciting contact with the tiny throbbing head of her inflamed clitoris.

It was wet and slippery from the involuntary pangs of pure desire that filled her entire being and she sucked in her breath noisily to hold back the shameful groan of pleasure that was building deep in her chest.

She did not dare to make a sound, for Janardhan would know how weak she really was–that physically she was every bit as lustful as he as. She could do nothing but lie back against the back of the couch, helplessly vulnerable, as he roamed his hands deliberately over her hotly-responding body, taking obscene liberties with her as he wished. There was no way she knew to ward him off as in her horror she realized that her aroused body was reacting on its own to his bold caressing of her passion-seared buttocks and vagina.

12