Shanti as Concubine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her panties were now totally drenched up between her legs and her luscious brown buttocks were squirming without shame to the teasing manipulations of his hand rummaging in her loins.

"Please, Janardhan you mustn't do this to me," she wailed admonishingly, half-heartedly but her own voice gave her away, seeming to come from faraway, a frail, shaky sound that was not at all what she had intended. Her brain was sinking in a swamp of vagueness and ineptitude, and only the feverish, burning palpitations in her full breasts and brown loins mattered now. She knew she was being taken advantage of, cruelly, but still nothing mattered at that moment but the thriving sexual feelings that were steadily taking over her young mind and body.

"All right, you bitch, if that's the way you want it," Janardhan's sneering voice sliced suddenly into her doped consciousness, "then maybe we ought to forget the whole thing."

Janardhan rose abruptly from her side, his nostrils flaring with faked anger. He knew the aphrodisiac had taken its toll and that he was in no real danger of losing her if he had his fun and tormented her a while longer.

Shanti was alone in that instant, lying sprawled on the black leather sofa that belonged to a stranger, her own husband's cousin and employer, her arms dangling down uselessly at her sides as she stared, bewildered, up at Janardhan standing above her, grinning down at her with leering, merciless impertinence.

She could not wholly understand the full lascivious meaning implied by his evil expression and could concentrate only on the fire now blazing out of control up between her legs, making her almost- virginal breasts swell and tighten more, the lean white surface of her stomach contracting automatically in a slow tortuous writhing motion. Her breathing was labored, rising and falling with the effort of her excitement.

"Go on home then, you silly little bitch," he taunted, backing away from her voluptuously quivering body with a scornful laugh. "Go on home to that impotent husband of yours and your brooms and mops, and forget about the job you want at The Resort... the one in Escort relations which can go away just like that if I apply my mind for you."

Shanti gaped up at him in wonderment, her lust-fogged mind unable to comprehend the total meaning of what she was hearing. Before, her feelings had been an odd mixture of relief and disappointment when her husband's boss had suddenly decided to deprive her of his thrill-provoking caresses, but now she was becoming uncertain and wrenched by misgiving.

A job such as the one he had mentioned was not something she had dreamed of but was willing to go along with it for couple of things and one was Kamesh, a sort of passport to a land of interesting people and adventurous parties, a land that might make even Sridhar respect her as a real person.

God, it would be so easy, she thought yearningly; so easy just to forget and let go, to spread her legs wide and do what Sridhar's boss wanted her to do.

The way she felt right now, with tide after tide of mind-reeling desire rising ever higher in her, dizzying and confusing her until she could barely think, it might be a kind of relief to succumb to him to satisfy this weird blazing inferno inside her youthful limbs. Yes, she wanted to have this middle-aged, imposing man standing over her; she wanted him almost more than she had ever wanted anything in her life; but even in the tempting stress of the moment, she knew that she could not do anything that harsh and basically unfair to her husband.

What she could have been thinking of when she allowed her youthful body to respond so passionately to Janardhan's lewd suggestions, she wondered as she straightened her still-trembling form up determinedly on the couch. She pulled down her dress to cover the lacy panties that were exposed to Janardhan's view.

Finally they were completely nude except for the gold chain around her waist and now using both hands on him, urging him onto his back across the bed away from the couch, Shanti was on top then, biting gently at his nipple, worrying first one, then the other, before dipping her gasping mouth down the center of his chest to the trembling of his belly.

Nuzzling into the line of hairs, she touched the end of her tongue into the indentation of his tummy, and when Janardhan squirmed, pushed wetly into his bellybutton as he had done to her before. Shanti thrilled as he did, reacted in almost the same way when he shuddered and bucked. Her hands were on his hips, sliding down to fasten their thumbs into the joining of his thighs. Up very close like that, the head of his prick seemed enormous, and she stared entranced at the glisten of pre-seminal fluid upon its blunt tip. Dare she taste that?

Shanti did, with a swift flicking of her tongue that drew the droplet of precious liquid back into her mouth. Shanti tasted the slippery fluid and found it good, so good that her lips moved out and down of their own accord, to kiss that pulsing knob. And the kiss was preliminary to the open-mouthed adoration. She didn't realize that she had the head of Janardhan's prick in her mouth until it was sliding over the rolling of her tongue.

One hand hefted his balls; one set of fingers caressed the veined shaft of his cock, and Shanti went farther down, so that the head of his rod slipped over the roof of her mouth and reached into the fevered cup of her throat.

Hungrily, she licked at his prick, laved the knob with her darting tongue, sucked on it until her cheeks dipped in, and used her tongue to push into the little slot. Janardhan groaned and reached out to fasten his fingers into her hair.

"Oh darling, darling!" His voice was strained and his crotch lifted to her as his prick made gentle thrusts into her suctioning mouth. "Oh, Shanti–you're just perfect! So hot and wet—suck me, darling. Eat my prick–eat me!"

"Ummm!" she murmured around his flexing cock head, and redoubled her efforts, loving the way his belly hiked and the way his ass drew taut when he stroked into her face.

She had a man's prick in her mouth, knew the feel of its head bumping against the back of her throat knew the marvelous, inimitable closeness of oral love. Sliding her mouth up and down on his throbbing cock, she ate him, pushed and pulled and sucked, licked and nibbled and pumped, adoring the taste and feel of it all, wishing madly that she could get every inch of him in her mouth. She wanted to draw all of him down her throat, head and shaft and balls, so she could truly devour him.

"R-Shanti!" he gasped. "I–I'm coming, darling–coming!"

Blindly, passionately, she sucked harder, clenching the hairy root of his prick and almost gagging on the hot flesh that reached so far into her throat. She felt him stiffen out, knew the swelling of his cock head, and moaned in sheer delight as she realized what was happening. Janardhan was about to ejaculate into her mouth, let go his load of semen into her throat. And she wanted that, wanted it insanely.

Boiling, bubbling, his come exploded into her mouth, flung itself against the velvet cavity of her gasping throat, all sticky and slippery, all thick and creamy.

Shanti swallowed the fluid, gulped down the hot spurts that continued to burst forth from the head of his prick in lessening jets. The stuff flooded her month, oily over her teeth and greasy upon her tongue; it slid down her throat and into her stomach, where she would truly digest this vital, living part of him. A part of Janardhan would remain with her forever, absorbed into her flesh, eternally surrounded by her.

Ah, how she adored the slippery, salt-sweet taste of his come, the caress of his cock head deep within her mouth. She bathed the slowly shrinking head with her still avid tongue and continued to suck tenderly upon it, trying to urge yet more of the man juice from it.

Sighing, Janardhan lowered his crotch, and she followed it down, playing with his hairy balls, fondling the root of his prick. They lay quietly for a while, and she slipped her hands palm-up beneath the cheeks of his ass, wanting to keep him fed into her mouth, wanting to lift him so she could get one more sweet, stiff inch of his fabulous prick deeper into her throat.

"Shanti," he murmured, stroking her hair. "Dear Shanti– nobody has to teach you anything about eating a cock. You're born to it, and I don't know if you ever did it to Sridhar."

Slowly, she lifted her face, drew her lips lingeringly along the shaft of his pole, gave it a final lick of her tongue, and sat up so she could look at him. "I never had the nerve to try, and my husband never wanted me to."

Janardhan said, "I can't believe that Sridhar was that uptight about oral sex; maybe he just doesn't know anything about it. You didn't–before yesterday–and you're for it."

"Yes," she whispered, "oh yes, yes," and saw with something like dismay that she had done perhaps too good a job upon him, because his prick was softening, drooping a little to one side.

He said, "When I saw you up here, I just couldn't stay away. I had to have you again, darling; you're in my blood now. But I didn't expect you to drain me so quickly, so I can't fuck you right away. I can eat you again, though–and I will. Come here, Shanti; just straddle my body and slide up onto my face, then just sit right down on my mouth. I'll devour you, darling."

Tingling all over, her skin gone tight and prickly, she did as he said, placing one knee on each side of his body and moving bit by bit up to where she was poised above his upturned face. She looked down and saw him staring up into her dewy crotch saw the expectant dampness of his mouth, and a deep shiver racked her body. It was so thrilling, just to be here with him, naked and sensuous and not really giving a damn about taboos.

Lowering herself gently, she felt his hands slide up and take hold of the cheeks of her ass, knew his tender fondling there. She flinched when his breath stirred into the humid pubic hairs, and jerked a little when his tongue reached up to dip swiftly into and along her trembling pussy lips.

He might be smothered, she thought, and was happy she wasn't heavily built, that she was willowy and slim in most of the right places.

His mouth blazed against her labia then, and she forgot everything else, swaying like a wind-blown reed and trying to keep some sort of balance. He lapped into her pussy, delved deeply into her cunt, and she lost the struggle to remain upright. Weakened, her head whirling, Shanti leaned back and back, her hands seeking blindly for some kind of support. She found it upon his hips, and clung there as her crotch rolled and heaved.

She heard him groan and felt the vibrations within her vagina. He ate into her cunt then, chewing and using his tongue as well as his lips. Janardhan pulled her labia into his teeth, only to push them back out with his powerful tongue; then he sucked hard upon her pussy, and she seemed to turn inside out. It was so stimulating, so penetrating that she could only flow with the maddened emotions.

Rocking back and forth upon his face, Shanti also swung her ass in slow gyrations, rubbing her cunt all over his open mouth, smearing her warm juices over his chin and his cheeks, knowing the feel of his nose like another tongue, or another cock. She was fucking his mouth, screwing his face, and she loved the sensation of being in control, of being the one in command.

Her lover ate into her cunt, sucked her, and gulped her liquids as she flowed heavily down upon his siphoning mouth. She felt the rapture climbing up her calves, sliding through her tensed thighs, and hunched her pussy violently upon his teeth. He had her clit then, pulling at it, drawing it into his bite.

"I'm coming, Janardhan," she announced throatily, swinging her crotch in circles, wiping her cunt into his mouth, her cunt throbbing so savagely that it was threatening to explode.

"Oh my Janardhan my darling, my lover, my horny, sweet man, this is too much, the one thing I love about sex is getting the pussy sucked by a man! You are a bastard and I'm coming, COMING!" Shanti wailed in her confession.

She let it go then, rode with the smashing waves of hot joy that broke inside her vagina. Her tits swelled and she dug her fingers into his hips as her thighs clenched on his face. Shanti's clitoris thrummed and expanded, and the tremendous orgasm thundered throughout her body, splashed brilliant streaks of hot light in the corners of her soul.

Her upper body rose of its own volition, swung up and over and her head dropped, so that her long blonde hair purled down free and golden. She couldn't stop; it was as if the bones had melted and run out of her some way and she was limp inside and out. Over she went, and over some more, until her hard-nipple tits brushed the bedspread.

Then Shanti rolled to the left, his head still trapped between her thighs, and curled her legs over his shoulders.

She was through. She reached paradise as a slut in the heat and had honey massaged into her skin. Starry-eyed, she looked out over her new conquest, and saw the flutter of something at the far in the future, she blinked and her lover stirred his mouth against her cunt.

Janardhan was in a hurry and promised her that Sridhar issue was under control and told her he will have her ass as the bonus when they meet the next time along with Kamesh.

12