Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little by little, his sated penis deflated between my oval lips and, at last, Srinivasan collapsed back into his chair in exhaustion, pulling his prick from my lips with a wet little slurping sound that resounded wetly in the stillness of the office.

A great sigh of relief escaped his lips, and I lay back happily on the bed, a loving, contented smile spreading across my beautiful, cum-smeared face.

I lay there for a few moments, catching my breath, then sat up again on the edge of the bed.

"That's something you can't get in a widower's life, isn't it, Srinivasan?" the perspiring whore in me asked him with a proud little twitch, a sparkle of female triumph in my brownish-dark eyes.

Catching sight of the magazine that lay crumpled beneath my rounded thigh, I picked it up and added with a silly giggle, "Why don't you have Kamesh do a video on my blowjob, Srinivasan? Think of the publicity you'd get!" and I though it was all over. I was mistaken.

He then told me some lusty stories of how he fucked one of Kamesh's college mates last winter when she had come to Dhanbad. Her name was Hema and belonged to Bangalore and was a Tamilian. Srinivasan, I understand, was just smitten by her looks and was waiting to sink his cock into her, and to date, Kamesh is not aware why she ditched him and vanished into wilderness.

In reality, she is still in touch with Srinivasan.

Srinivasan grasped my thigh and pulled it closer to his head and showed me one of the lusty fuck films with Hema.

She was kneeling with her full, brown ass facing him. She raised her thigh as he pulled it toward him and straddled his head with her luscious hips, not missing a stroke on his cock as she did so.

Here was the third view that Srinivasan had at his command – Hema's fragrant, hot pussy spread out invitingly right in front of his sex-flushed face and hungry mouth. Her dark pubic hair was soft and fine, and framed her plump pussy-lips and tightly puckered anus. He stared at the beautiful, juicy sight for a long moment before taking his first taste of her wet cunt.

Grasping the smooth, cool flesh of her buttocks, he spread her ass-cheeks and exposed even more of her lovely pussy. He saw her cunt open, her asshole spread, and her swollen clit strain from between her turgid pussy-lips as he pressed his face into her steaming crotch.

I was amazed at this girl's brazen boldness, she must have been 19-20 years at that time, How old were you at this time?' I asked him.

"Forty three, watch this' – he twisted my face towards the laptop.

Hema released an ecstatic groan as she felt Srinivasan's skilled tongue touch her excited cunt. She sucked harder on the head of his cock, straining to get more of his massive prick into her mouth as he began to excite her juicy pussy.

Srinivasan pressed his tongue lightly against Hema's clit and licked smoothly up through the humid valley of her cunt, into her dripping hole, and onto her flexing asshole – where he lingered for a moment to tantalize the wrinkled pucker.

He then swept his tongue quickly back through the hot cleft of her cunt, pressing more firmly this time, and plucked the throbbing clit into his mouth, sucking hard.

"Aaaaahhhhh ... that's right ... suck my clit, my lover ... suck it hard!" she cried, her mouth involuntarily leaving his cock as the delicious feelings in her loins swept through her entire body.

She sucked his cock back into her quivering mouth, pulling him in deeper this time as he continued to tease her clit. He knew the way she liked it.

He kept a steady pressure on that swollen bud of clit-flesh, feeling it throb and move, and then began to flick lightly and maddeningly with the tip of his tongue.

Keeping the hot little love-button trapped with his lips, he vibrated it expertly with his tongue. He felt the warm sensation of his cock going deeper and deeper into her mouth in return. "Uuuuummmmm," she moaned, her mouth and throat stuffed with his cock.

She was going wild with lust.

Srinivasan's hot mouth sucking and manipulating that most sensitive part of her cunt was unleashing all her passion.

With her animal desires blazing, she fought back the reflex to gag and pressed her head down farther on Srinivasan's long cock, letting it slide all the way into her throat.

Her lips pressed against his pubic hair as she gulped and sucked on his hot prick.

The moans came from Srinivasan now as he felt her consume his entire cock.

He let her throbbing clit escape from his sucking mouth and began again to lap his tongue through the entire hot, wet region of her loins.

He licked in long strokes, massaging her burning crotch from clit to asshole. Hema was on the brink of orgasm.

I could tell by the way his cock was deep in her throat, and by the way her hips were starting to buck and twitch above his face, I could also tell by the way her cunt-hole was squeezing his tongue as he plunged deep into her pussy, and by the way her asshole was flexing excitedly.

He knew that now was the time to push her over the edge of bliss – before he came and while she was at the peak of her passion. He again captured her twitching clit between his lips and massaged and pulled firmly on her small dark pink bud. He felt the tiny center of passion throb as he pulled, her hot pussy-flesh stretching and straining as he clamped down more firmly. "Aaaaahhhh ... uuuuhhhh!"

His skillful manipulation of her clit did the trick. Her head was raised above his cock, her face a mask of passion as she howled and moaned in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

As her orgasm gradually faded, Hema relaxed her lust-tightened body. She hung her head back between Srinivasan's legs and sucked gently just at the head of his bloated cock. She sucked with her eyes closed, a placid, satisfied expression on her face.

Srinivasan took one last, loving lick at her tightly flexed asshole and gently pushed her hips forward. She knew just what he wanted her to do. All that was needed was a hint.

She crept forward slowly on her knees, still straddling Srinivasan's body.

He watched with pleasure the lovely scene her spread ass- cheeks made as they shifted from side to side, opening and closing to reveal her asshole and the blonde-haired pouch of her pussy-lips.

Srinivasan looked again at the TV screen. The image was still that of Hema finger fucking.

The scene was farther along now and her actions were less relaxed and more feverish. One hand was at her tits, kneading her soft, white tit-flesh while pulling at her erect nipples.

Her other hand was still between her smooth thighs, her fingers alternately plucking at her clit, dipping into her twat, tantalizing her asshole. Her face now had the expression of a woman totally absorbed in the wonderful task of jerking off. And doing a very good job of it.

Hema's hips were now poised over Srinivasan's cock – it waved erect, pointing straight at her luscious loins.

Reaching between her legs, Hema spread her hanging cunt-lips with her fingers.

She pulled them widely apart, opening her twat for Srinivasan's prick.

She slowly lowered herself until the head of his large tool was just touching the inner opening of her pussy.

She released her hold on her cunt-flaps and her pussy-lips surrounded the head of his cock with warm wetness.

"Uuummmmm ... you're hot tonight, Hema," Srinivasan groaned as thehead of his cock was engulfed by her warm pussy.

"Just feel this," Hema said lustily. "If you think my pussy's hot on the outside, it's boiling on the inside!" she relaxed her hips and allowed herself to descend smoothly and steadily, his prick sliding straight into her cunt.

Her hands went involuntarily to her smooth belly as she felt a wonderful sensation of fullness.

Srinivasan's hot cock was a perfect fit in her tight pussy.

She lowered her hips until she was resting on Srinivasan's pelvis, his cock buried to the hilt in the warm folds of her flesh.

"Ooooohhhhh ... that's good ... can you feel how hot it is?" she asked in a hoarse, passion-filled voice as she enjoyed the tightly stuffed feeling in her deep pussy.

She watched herself in the mirror at the foot of the bed. She had a full frontal view other lovely body.

Her long dark hair fell down on her shoulders. Her tits were taut and uplifted with jutting pink nipples.

Her slim waist tapered out to full hips with the soft patch of her dark pubic hair at the base of her belly pressing into the black hair that encircled the base of Srinivasan's cock.

"Yeah, Hema baby," Srinivasan answered. "It's boiling ... it's boiling hot in there!"

Srinivasan was enjoying the wonderful tight heat of her pussy and admiring his triple view of Hema at the same time, he turned his head away from the laptop screen where Hema was now beginning to probe her ass with her finger as his cock stretched the pussy lips, he looked down at my hips where I was squatted with my flawless back and achingly beautiful ass facing toward him.

I could see the base of his cock encircled by the turgid fingers, and my asshole nestled against his pubic hair, as she held his cock all the way inside her pussy on the screen.

Turning my head slightly sideways, I was able to see her front side reflected in the mirror at the foot of the bed. She was stroking her tits, lightly pinching her swollen nipples as she watched her reflection and relished the feeling of his big cock inside her loins, his balls pulled tightly up against the base of his cock, directly under the triangle of dark hair at the apex of her lower belly.

Now I raised my body smoothly and slowly.

His cock appeared, inch by inch, sliding wetly out of my pussy. It was red and glistening from the heat and wetness of the happenings a while ago and the screen display, the lips of my cunt adhered to the smooth skin of his cock as I raised her hips higher. My cunt seemed to suck at the prick that stretched my inflamed, pink lips.

On the screen Hema stopped at the point where only the head of his burning tool was enclosed in the moist folds of her pussy-flesh.

"How does it feel in there now, honey?" I purred, knowing how he loved that first complete immersion in my cunt, I flexed the mouth of my cunt as I held my body steady, squeezing his hard cock-head.

"Oh, yeah ... it's good Shanti, watching my old flame and you serving me live, this day is great Jaya, baby," Srinivasan groaned, closing his eyes tightly from the biting sensation of my pussy squeezing his red, swollen cock-head.

He told me a lot of Hema, 'She's one in a million, the only girl I've ever fucked who could control her pussy that way. Look at the way, she is beginning to lower herself again, her pussy sucking on my cock."

He watched with pleasure as the huge head of his massive prick first stretched her pussy-lips to their widest point, and then moved smoothly on through to her hot, tight cunt.

He told me that he had always been amazed at the ease with which she could consume his cock with her mouth or her cunt.

Even her ass could take in the whole thing – but not quite as easily and usually not without some coaxing from Srinivasan.

His cock was long and thick, and many of the women he had fucked just couldn't handle it.

Not Hema, however.

He never ceased to enjoy watching her engulfing his gorgeous cock with her lips or twat or asshole.

On the live- front, I was halfway down on his cock by now, feeling the big head plow through my cunt-hole.

My pussy-juices were beginning to flow and I could feel them dripping from her widely stretched pussy.

My pubic hair and asshole were becoming saturated with the sweet, sticky juice.

On the screen, my rival (Oh-Gosh, I started to treat her as my rival), Hema sighed deeply as the mouth of her pussy touched his pubic hair. She immediately began to slide her pussy up his cock again.

She sped up her movements and was soon beginning another hot downward stroke. She began to groan deep in her throat with each

Upward stroke, then suck her breath sharply as she moved swiftly back down Srinivasan's smooth cock.

Srinivasan watched her reflection in the mirror. Her face was flushed, her head thrown back with her mouth open, as she passionately caressed her tits and belly and thighs. At the downward portion of each thrust, she would grasp his fat balls in her hand and lightly squeeze his swollen nut-sack.

As Srinivasan looked back at the rear view of her body, her hips twitching and her ass-cheeks parting with each stroke, he explained to me that he realized that he was dose to shooting his cum into her pussy.

He knew that now was the time to slow down and prolong the pleasure. He also knew that she was turned on enough at this point to take his entire cock into her tight, sexy asshole.

"Hold on, baby!" Srinivasan commanded, grabbing Hema's ass tightly as he leaned forward. He held her there at the top of her stroke, her pussy barely making contact with the head of his cock.

On the screen, "Let's slow down just a little," he said softly, teasing her by flexing his cock in the mouth of her cunt.

"Oh, Srinivasan!" Hema squealed. "Give it to me ... give it to me now!"

Srinivasan held on tightly to Hema's squirming ass and prevented her from ramming herself back down on his cock.

He watched with delight as her tender asshole flexed excitedly. He knew she was hot enough to let him stuff his whole cock into that tight little hole.

"Okay, baby, okay," Srinivasan said in a voice thickened by lust. "I'll give it to you ... in your ass."

"Oh, Srinivasan," Hema moaned, "anywhere ... anywhere you say!" He looked on with pleasure as she raised her hips and released his cock from the strong grasp of her pussy.

He told me how surprised he used to be at how easily she agreed to his demands that day, she usually had to be coaxed along for a while before she would let him stick that big cock of his into her ass.

Meanwhile, Srinivasan released his gripped attention on the screen and turned his head to look at my face was which flushed with deep, sexual desire.

He loved watching me finger-fuck my ass, while his cock was slowly milking my pussy in a Kamasutra pose..

Returning his gaze to the screen and Hema, we saw that she had leaned forward, raising her ass away from his cock. He loved to watch her prepare herself for getting fucked in the ass.

She spread her thighs wider.

Reaching down between her legs, she began to dip her long fingers into her dripping cunt then rub the juices on her tightly flexed anus. She was first using only two, but she gradually worked three fingers into her still-excited pussy.

Slowly withdrawing them, enjoying the feeling as she did so, she smeared her sweet, sticky cunt-sauce all over her brown dark asshole.

Srinivasan enjoyed this part of their little ritual almost as much as he loved the feeling of her tight asshole sliding down hassock.

The thrill of watching a beautiful woman playing with her pussy and asshole was almost beyond compare.

As she gradually soaked her puckered anus in love-juices, it took on the dark pink, feverish color of her inflamed pussy-flesh. Once it was properly lubricated, she began to lightly probe into the opening with her fingertips.

Slowly, she pushed two fingers into her hot opening, stretching it wider and wider.

She continued to alternately plunge her fingers first into her asshole then back into her pussy, wetting her anus still more, finally sinking three fingers into her tight, puckered opening.

Srinivasan saw her passionate expression in the big mirror as she leaned toward it, her big tits hanging forward and swaying with her movements.

He glanced again me and saw me now arching my back in orgasm, totally wild with lust, the blue blooded cock deep in my pussy.

Srinivasan and I again returned our gaze to the screen saw that she now had three fingers sunk completely in the widely stretched hole between the cheeks of her perfect, white ass.

"Oh ... Srinivasan," she gasped feverishly. "I'm ready ... I'm ready for your cock."

"Just a second, baby," Srinivasan replied. "Come back here for a minute and give me a taste of that asshole before I put my cock in there."

Hema complied with his order. She crawled backwards on her knees, her ass spread wide. Each backward movement she made with her knees pulled her cheeks apart invitingly as her loins moved closer to Srinivasan's waiting mouth. She stopped with her beautiful ass and pussy spread wide and wet right in front of Srinivasan's face.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Srinivasan moaned, placing his hands on the smooth ass-cheeks directly in front of him. He stretched them apart as wide as they would go, making her asshole actually protrude slightly from the wet crevice between her ass-globes.

Pulling her ass toward his face, he opened his mouth and pressed his lips to her brown, puckered hole.

He held his open mouth against her closed anus. He licked it lovingly and tickled the very center of her tight little rosette with the tip of his tongue.

He told me how he loved the way her anus tasted and felt after she had been playing with it and rubbing it with her pussy-juice.

He pressed his tongue hard against the center of her tight ring of ass-muscle.

Her fingers had loosened her tight sphincter and his tongue slid easily into the hot passage.

He fucked his tongue in and out of the squeezing hole, enjoying the little moans and gasps his actions caused.

He kept his lips pressed around the musky opening and continued to manipulate her anus with his tongue, just like he was kissing her mouth!

Hema let a long, lusty sigh escape her throat as she felt Srinivasan's tongue probe deeper and deeper into her inflamed anus.

She felt him remove one of his hands from her buttocks and soon felt his experienced fingers take hold of her swollen clit. Shivers shot deliciously through her body as her clit was tweaked and lightly pinched.

Then she felt the simultaneous deep thrust of his tongue and an extreme, squeezing pressure on her protruding clit.

"Aaaaahhhhh ... squeeze my clit ... squeeze it, baby!" she screamed. "Ooooohhhhh, that's sooooo goooood ... tongue-fuck my ass, lover!"

Srinivasan loved the sound of her sexual excitement. He squeezed harder on her throbbing clit, sticking his tongue as deep into her shit-hole as it would go as a powerful orgasm swept through her lovely body.

Removing his tongue from her hole, he pushed her sex-stunned body forward. "Okay, baby. Now for the real thing," he said lustily.

She moved back down toward his still-erect cock until her hips were positioned above his throbbing prick.

"All right, get it in there," he ordered in a husky voice. "Come on ... get it in your ass!"

Hema, meanwhile, was preparing to do the same with his real cock.

She grasped Srinivasan's thick tool in her fist and guided the head of it to the mouth of her ass.

Placing the tip there, she began to slowly but steadily rest the full weight of her hips on Srinivasan's dick.

Srinivasan moaned as he felt the sensitive head of his cock contact the hot flesh of Hema's anus.

Hema felt the bulbous head of Srinivasan's beautiful cock spread open the tight ring of muscle and gradually enter her anal passage.

She wiggled her hips to help ease it into her ass, loving every sensation of the hot cock head intruding into her bowels.

Srinivasan looked at the large mirror and enjoyed the ecstatic bliss of Hema's face as his cock began to penetrate.

He was able to watch his dick disappear into her beautiful ass, watch the lovely reflection of Hema's face and body, and savor the comfort that he will be able to see a recorded version of Hema's fanatical calisthenics with him in all forms at all times to come.

As the head of Srinivasan's cock passed on into her squeezing shit-passage, Hema threw her head back and howled at the burning sensation it created in her belly.