Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaahhhhh ... it feels so goooooood, baby," she groaned. "Ooooohhhhh ... I love it, I love it!"

She reached down and grabbed her ass-cheeks with both hands and spread them widely apart to help accommodate more of Srinivasan's big cock. Srinivasan watched the lovely view of Hema's ass opening wider and wider as his cock disappeared inch by inch into her squeezing ass hole.

"Yeah, baby! Squeeze it in there! Squeeze my cock into that tight ass," he sighed. Her ass continued to suck in more and more of his hot cock-flesh. He was stretching her entire rectum with his magnificent prick.

"Ooooohhhhh ... I love it, baby," I cooed, unable to hold off the feelings of deep orgasm that were beginning in my belly and traveling up my spine. My hand involuntarily reached for my twitching clit and began to manipulate it feverishly.

My other hand went to my swollen nipples and pinched and pulled the hot, hard, red buds.

I was going into a realm of sexual ecstasy my clit was being rapidly stimulated; my nipples and tits were being stroked and caressed expertly watching her asshole being filled with hard, hot cock-meat the live cock in my pussy was creating havoc, and I also wanted something in my ass and just hoped that Srinivasan would do something about my ass.

Srinivasan took intense sexual satisfaction in both the feeling and appearance of his 6-inch cock sinking into Hema's butt, and he also noticed her beautifully passionate reflection in the big foot-of-the-bed mirror.

Looking sideways, he saw my plight and realized that that was probably what she wanted now, too.

Reaching forward, he took me by the shoulders and gently but firmly pulled me backwards until I was reclining against him.

Srinivasan reached to the shelf at the head of the big bed and grasped the bright, blue dildo that Hema had left behind, positioning it between my legs and guiding himself by the reflection in the screen, he placed the big head of the fake cock at the mouth of my gaping asshole.

He slowly pushed the plastic prick into my ass hole and filled me in both the places.

I cried out in response. "Ooooohhhhh ... Srinivasan, baby ... my ass ... my cunt ... FUCK ME... FUCK ME!" I was at the very brink of orgasm, beginning my rapid slide to another round of depraved ecstasy.

Both my hands were now at my breasts, kneading and squeezing the firm mounds of brown flesh; my hips were bucking and writhing and sucking in the last few inches of his hot cock into my cunt with the dildo in my butt; head was thrown back with my long dark hair flying about and face flushed and distorted with sexual bliss.

He felt the hot jism rising within his loins. The bucking movement of Hema's ass on the screen was getting him off without me even beginning to stroke his heavy cock.

He spasmodically heaved his cock roughly in and out of my cunt, burying the dildo completely in the tight, hot confines of my butt.

"Uuuuuhhhhh ... chitty ... I'm coming ... I'M COMING," Hema cried on the screen frantically as the sensations of all her stimulations finally drove her over the brink into complete sexual abandon.

And here with my hands squeezed and pressed on my tits, my loins twitched and bucked to gain each inch of penetration into my cunt and ass.

Hema was coming beautifully.

Srinivasan felt himself coming, too in my pussy. I felt the thick, hot jets of cum traveling through his cock, splashing into the deep interior of Hema's ass on the screen and my cunt now – right now – what a moment – what a timing.

Both their bodies shook and quaked as the intense powers of orgasm overcame them at the same time and as they lunged feverishly against each other with all the force in their bodies ... out here we too, once ... twice ... three times ... our orgasm took control.

This was an unforgettable experience – and Srinivasan confessed to me that Hema had a long-term effect on him.

He had not fucked any one like her after she went away till I came in this day. He did not want to lose me.