Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 04

Story Info
Shanti's pussy and Ass leak juices listening to this story.
1.1k words
4
8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him to stay back that night and wait for his son to come back- my plan was to make RamanLal witness my seducing his son. He was not willing but told me a story that I must tell all of you- his second wife who actually made him 'addicted to sex'. Not especially good-looking or sexy, Lavanya – his second wife was nonetheless attractive enough to tempt a man. She was short and dusky, worked as a stenographer in his court where he attended cases.

She tried all her methods to seduce him and after two years of constant pursuit succeeded in cornering him into marriage. Even after 5 months – Raja Rao was not interested in anything but missionary style 'fucking.

Today – the story will tell you- she changed it all.

In their own bedroom, Lavanya made the most exciting and bold move. Outwardly, soft-voiced and shy, almost timid, she was a surprisingly eager, hungry, vocal vixen in bed.

RamanLal Rao was an unwilling partner in all this.

But he really could not help much - she was in control and it was not easy for him at this point of time with his cock standing erect and facing the ceiling while she straddled him holding his prick poignantly above her gleeful cunt lips. The cock was swelling minute by minute and the pussy was just positioned at the entrance of its folds around the dick but not allowed to be yet - speared.

Coital juices start to flow down the pussy- dribbled down the length of the cock and coyly started to smear and wet the lovely twin ball-sacs - the sensation was too much for my RamanLal and his legs started to twitch, he wanted to push his cock fierce-fully into the lovely pussy folds but the beauty would not let that happen- she was going to make him pay for all his past reluctance to accept her as his sluttish wife- she wanted to behave like one at least in the cool confines of their own bedroom, RamanLal was not game and would leave her panting for 'more sex' by just shoving and twisting his cock in her cunny in the missionary style.

The cunt slowly came further down and she held it there, the cock head was half in and still a lot to go, RamanLal started to breathe real heavy and could nor believe the bliss and ecstasy he was getting from all this, she slowly lifted her hands from the side of his head on the mattress and took them behind her head- removed the hair band and properly braiding the tresses with her hands, placed the band back and gave him a sexy smile, her fair skin and lovely small eyes were sex and pure sex.

That evening she had worn a white churidar - kurta and black bra - a knotted panty with pink 'love' signs on it, it was a lovely evening when the entire family went to the Hanuman temple and standing there in the queue she kept teasing him with her knotty eye flashes and sexy half dimpled smiles- RamanLal was really all at sea and true to his guilt, started to feel horny.

He had not waited and rushed back home and masturbated to satisfy the burn in his loins.

She came along with the family and all of them had dinner and then in the night - she gave him the real punishment.

Lavanya was the charmer and he was playing to the flute.

She undressed herself and through the panty-frigged herself- her panty became totally wet with her juices and when drenched, she went and placed the panty clad pussy on his lips while he was with his eyes closed lying down on the bed- it was very difficult to make him do what she wanted but she held on and slowly he drank the cum through her panty- in no time the panty was torn apart and my F-I-L Raja Rao pounced on her black bra and without any invitation she removed it right there in front of his eyes. Her boobs sprang with lust and desire to be sucked and mashed which was done with real gusto by RamanLal- he loved sucking nipple and playing with boobs. Lavanya had big boobs, real big to please and tease.

The cock finally entered the pussy and she fucked him only to realize that he was about to ejaculate, immediately she removed the cock and moving fast took his cock in her hand to stall him from cumming, a trail of semen came out and she took it in her fingers forming a small pool of puddle and licked it off- RamanLal could not digest it, " You are very dirty, don't behave like a prostitute'.

Licking the cum off her fingers, " How DO YOU KNOW ABOUT prostitutes? Have you been to some?"

'NO NO, heard my friends tell me about the sluttish behavior of call girls'.

Lavanya could not but suppress her desire to tell him that she had enough of male cocks to know how to treat a man- but well this was just 5 months of marriage and she did not want to screw up things so fast.

His cock stopped to cum and regained the valor- Lavanya climbed back and started to pump her cunt around the cock vigorously.

"Mmm ... fuck me, lover ... fuck my cunt ... Ohhh yes ... god, I love your cock ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me fuck me fuck me ... Ohhh yes ... that's it..." she whimpered.

Lavanya gasped, her hips lurching and jerking under his.

Her breasts shook with his thrusts and she squeezed them in frenzy, crushing them in her hands. Their bodies rocked and swung together in an erotic dance. Faster and faster he went, and she cried out, her body jerking and thrashing and writhing under him as she soared towards another orgasm. She came again and again, and second later, he lost control.

Thrusting deeply into her several times, he flung his head back and cried out in joyous release. Anita moaned and arched as the hot spurts of his sperm shot into her cunt in a copious flow.

She clawed his shoulders in frustration and kissed him hungrily.

"Oh you bastard," she hissed happily. "You crazy, wonderful bastard! Do that again!"

That night - RamanLal was fucked 3 times and finally slept at 4 am in the morning.

Lavanya slept naked on the carpeted floor- she was really hot and all through the three fucking sessions, she seethed through her nose like a maniac.