Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was suffused with lust. She panted like a bitch in heat, gritting her teeth and sucking in her breath, exhaling sharply through loosely pursed lips, her breathing rapid and shallow, her cries loud and lewd.

Faster and faster she went, her cries rising in pitch and volume, her head flung back, her eyes hooded, her nostrils flared, her gold necklace tossing and swinging wildly, her breasts bouncing furiously.

Beneath her, Dhond moaned and gasped, watching transfixed, immobilized by her naked, overpowering lust. Faster and faster she swung her hips and her cunt spiraled and corkscrewed downward, taking his cock deeper and deeper in her cunt till her buttocks were on his thighs and his penis was fully embedded in her flesh. It was too much for him to bear and he squeezed her breasts hard and thrust up violently under her.

Adinarayana watched in fascination as the two bodies bucked and tossed violently on the bed. Her body bounced and rocked furiously up and down, her cunt rising and falling steeply along the length of the swollen penis, her buttocks bouncing off his chubby thighs, her head flung back, her fingers squeezing his sagging chest. Beneath her, the corpulent Professor moaned and gasped and panted, heaving his soft hip up and down furiously, tossing her wildly on his cock, his hands crushing her hot breasts. She arched back and moaned as an orgasm hit and squeezed his balls eagerly.

Her orgasm peaked and slowly ebbed. Shanti whimpered, slowing gradually, returning to the gentle rocking and grinding action. She moaned, her chest heaving, her eyes glassy with lust.

"God," she murmured. "That was great, Prof. Come on, fuck me again. Take me from behind. Like a bitch. Fuck me, Come on!"

She got off his lap and turned around on the bed on her forearms and knees, spreading her legs wide for him. The flabby man lumbered to his knees behind her. She turned her face over her shoulder and, thrusting a hand into her crotch, clawed her cunt-lips open for him.

"Come on, stud – shove your fat cock into my hot cunt," she said. "Shove it in nice and hard and deep – give it to me, lover! Give it all to me!"

Groaning, gasping, panting like a rutting elephant, the fat Professor squeezed his cock into her cock quickly with a single rushing thrust. Shanti gasped and cried out, her head snapping up, her mouth tearing open as the thick penis burst into her cunt. It convulsed and spasmed on his penis, and Dhond moaned and began to fuck her with deep, jabbing thrusts, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her waist, his hips jerking and rocking back and forth, his buttocks wobbling and jiggling. His fat jiggled and his protuberant belly and thighs slapped loudly at her buttocks. Shanti moaned and gasped, rocking back and forth on her forearms and knees under him, her gold necklace swinging, her breasts jiggling and bouncing with his thrusts.

Faster and faster he went, hammering his hips at her buttocks, sending her body lurching and jerking back and forth with his thrusts. In the large mirror on the wall above the bed, their reflections were erotic and Dhond stared at the expression of naked lust on her face. She hissed sensuously, her eyes hooded, her mouth open, her tongue arching over her upper lip, goading him on with louder obscenities. Inflamed, he gripped her swinging breasts and squeezed them hard, making her gasp and wince and writhe and squirm against him, begging for more and still more.

"Prof! Ohhh Prof yes! Ohh god yes – Come on Prof – now – now fuck my ass – please – I want it in my ass! Please ohhh god please, fuck me, please!"

The Professor was almost delirious with joy. The broad was begging him to raid her butt! He loved fucking ass, and this chick took it better than any other. He moaned and fought to control his imminent orgasm, exhaling rapidly and repeatedly and only narrowly succeeding. He drew his swollen, throbbing organ out of her cunt and it glistened and shone with their coming coital juices.

Shanti groaned and bent steeply forward, lifting her buttocks higher still, pressing her shoulders to the bed, her face turned to one side. She shuffled her legs wider apart, exposing the puckered flesh of her anus.

"Come on Prof – fuck my ass," she gasped. "Do it! Quickly!"

In the armchair, Adinarayana watched, his lust mounting quickly. Unbuttoning his trousers and unzipping his fly, he drew out his erect penis and slowly started masturbating, pumping his cock in his fist. He was a very happy man – this was a rain check with Dhond for him and would yield huge dividends.

On the bed, the corpulent Professor pressed his cock-head to Shanti's taut anus. She tensed and then, exhaling, relaxed her sphincter. Dhond dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks, pulling them wider apart and

pushed his hips forward. His cock-head burst into her anus.

"OH MA UNH AHUHOHHHHHHHHHHH!" Shanti cried out thinly, her face contorting in a mixture of lust.

Her head jerking upward, her eyes screwed shut, her lips jerking back over her teeth, her mouth wide.

Her fingers scrabbled at the sheets. Above and behind her, the fat Professor groaned and pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her hot, tight, rear channel. Shanti's breath came in deep, rattling, broken, sobbing gasps as the big penis tunneled deeper and deeper into her anus. It was wonderful and her body burned with lust. She thrust a hand into her crotch and arched a finger into her slit, vibrating her knuckle against her stiff clitoris. Her anus convulsed on his throbbing penis.

Dhond was nearing the end. He sodomized her slowly and heavily, rocking his hips back and forth, squeezing and pushing and cramming his cock into her anus, panting and moaning loudly, his chest heaving, his head flung back, his body streaming with sweat. Her anus was hot and tight as a vice and it spasmed frantically on his throbbing penis. In and out he went, wanting it never to end. She whimpered and moaned, writhing her buttocks erotically against his thighs, grinding her anus up and down the length of his shaft. ending and curving her body, she reached deep between her legs and squeezed his heavy, hairy balls.

It was too much for him to bear. With a strangled moan, he lurched out of her and, shaking his cock in his fist, exploded. Jizz shot from his cock-head and spurted over her buttocks and thighs. He came and came and came, emptying his load, dribbling jizz between her buttocks and over her anus and down her cunt-lips. Shanti whimpered and writhed. Moaning, he squeezed his cock into her anus cunt again, fucking her gentle for several minutes more. At last, he tottered away, sliding out of her. She collapsed on the bed, panting and moaning, her chest heaving. Dhond sank back on his haunches, dripping sweat. Slowly, Shanti turned around to face him on her front.

He grinned weakly at her. Smiling wanly, she slithered up and pushed her face into his crotch, taking his cock in her mouth again. He moaned softly. She sucked his penis gently, savoring the taste of her cunt and anus and his jism.

At last, she let him go.

"Thank you, Prof," she murmured, breaking away and getting up. "That was very good. I enjoyed that very much."

The fat man looked ridiculously pleased. "Really, swear?"

"Yes. I mean it."

"I also enjoyed. It was very nice."

"I am sure you will take care of my Practical marks. Now, please excuse me." Shanti turned and headed for the bathroom again.

"Yes, yes, certainly. Don't worry about your exams my love – I will work with Adi to ensure you get a distinction in your B.Sc. By the way for the fantastic time tonight, Thank you again."

"Most welcome." Shanti gave him a fly kiss and vanished into the bathroom.

"We must meet soon." he looked at Adinarayana uncertainly, "alone, one day, maybe?"

"Maybe," she smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

Adinarayana tucked his cock back into his trousers, zipped up and got to his feet.

"Okay, Prof. You've had your share. Now let us discuss our future."

"Certainly, and thank you also. If you need anything –"

"We need to be alone. That's all. Got it?"

"Oh yes, certainly."

Suddenly we came back to the present world – he was in the bathroom humming some outdated song and I was already in the kitchen – doing some work along with Savithri – subconscious mind was at work. He came out drying his hair and gave the towel and some clothes to his wife and as she took them to the veranda - "I am going out – for some work. Savithri and kids will be off in the afternoon visiting her sister near the Airport. I am going towards Magarpatta – will come back within 30 mins of their departure. Be ready. Keep the orifices shaved and if possible do a mild enema using the suction pipe. We will have a nice afternoon together."

"I am married to your nephew––" I started to babble.

"Does that matter now – my cock has tasted your pussy and wants to taste it again – how does Surya matter to my cock ––?" What a bastard he was.

"What is going on – why are you troubling – you wanted to go out and please don't forget the rose saplings" Savithri was back and Shanti started to dread the coming afternoon.

12