Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanti reared up her head flung back, her hands on her bent knees, her shoulders stooped, hollows deepening above her collarbone, her body bucking and jerking rapidly up and down, up and down, her gasps and moans rising and ululating.

Finally, he released her and she immediately resumed her rocking and jerking motion, riding him hard and rapidly, her cunt rising and falling, sliding up and down the length of his penis, which glistened as it emerged and disappeared between her buttocks.

"Yeh ... oh fuck yes take it, whore ... take my cock!" he gasped thickly.

He pushed her forward onto her forearms and knees and rose on his own knees behind her. She waited, gasping and whimpering excitedly. He began to fuck her slowly, rocking his hips to and fro, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing as he piston his cock in and out of her cunt. Her cries rose in pitch and volume and she rocked back and forth under his thrusts, her head craned up.

Faster and faster he went, building up speed and depth till he was hammering furiously to and fro without a care any longer, his head tossed back, his belly sucked in. Faster and faster he went, thrusting and piston and pounding like a demon, making her cry out sharply, her voice loud with lusty abandon.

Shanti zoomed up the curve again and was teetering on the verge of a cataclysmic orgasm when he stopped and eased his cock out of her. She whimpered in despair and frustration.

"Adi ... oh god ... please ... don't stop!" she begged.

He laughed. "Wait, baby ... now I'm gonna fuck your ass!"

He pressed her forward into a forward position, her chest and face on the counterpane her buttocks raised high and salved his cock with Vaseline from a jar on the bedside table. He prised open her buttocks and she tensed slightly as he smeared her anus with it. Slowly, he inveigled his Vaseline-coated finger into her asshole and she gasped, her face contorting, fingers clawing at the sheets, her mind spinning with excitement that it was happening finally, he was fucking her butt, he was buggering her, sodomizing her, raiding her ass!

"C'mon Adi ... quickly! Fuck my ass! *Chodh* *mere* *gaand* *ko*!" she groaned.

He was deeply aroused by the sight of her lovely buttocks spread open for his pleasure, her puckered anus inviting him. He held his cock and pressed it to her asshole. She gasped, her sphincter spasm then yielded and he flexed his buttocks and thrust forward slowly with a loud, shuddering gasp, his head snapping back. His cock-head popped into her rear channel and her anus convulsed frantically on it. Her head jerked back, her mouth tore open and she cried out aloud, her face twisted in a rictus. Her fingers rucked at the sheets.

"Yes ... OHMA UHH AHH UHHHHHHHH OH SHUHNNKUHHHR UHHHH OH Adi ... *hanh* uhhhhh OHHHHHHHHH!" she gasped, her back bowing inward as he drove in deeper and deeper.

Adi tossed his head back and gasped, slowly pushing deeper and deeper into her ass. Her breath came in heaving, wracked sobs as his cock surged inexorably inward. Her chest heaved and her cries were broken, choking sobs of pure pleasure now. He began to fuck her ass heavily, rocking her back and forth under him in time to the to-and-fro swinging thrusts of his hips.

His taut, strong buttocks flexed and un-flexed as he drove his cock in and out of her anus. She writhed and squirmed beneath him, crying out with each thrust, her body jerking and twisting in ecstatic agony under him. Holding her buttocks, he began to move faster, hitting a smooth, even tempo, thudding his hips at hers with soft slapping sounds.

His cock glistened and shone as it stroked powerfully, thick and dark and hard in and out of her anus. He reached under her body for her breasts and then her clitoris and began to strum it with his thumb and fingertip.

Shanti orgasm hard, pinwheels exploding in her head and he gasped as he felt the hard spasm of her fiery anus on his penis. She tensed, arching her head, her body rigid with tension, her buttocks flexed taut, squeezing painfully on his penis as the orgasm thundered through her, leaving her panting and moaning and shuddering.

Adi gasped and slammed his cock into her rear channel once, twice, three, four, five times, making her cry out and moan, her face contorting in a rictus of lust; till at last he sank into her ass with a shuddering gasp and let himself go, crushing her breasts in delight. She moaned, and stiffened and whimpered in bliss as she felt the familiar heat of his jizz sizzle into her asshole. He gasped coming and coming and then, slowing sliding out of her ass, squeezed his cock into her cunt and fucked her tenderly from behind. Shanti moaned, her body trembling and shuddering.

Finally, he slid out of her, making her gasp softly. She lay on her front on the bed, her face turned to one side, pillowed in her forearms. Her body was flecked with sweat. Her eyes were closed. She looked lovely, and he lay down on his back beside her and studied her with pleasure. She was still breathing hard, her nostrils flared, her lips slightly parted. She snuggled closer and flung her arm across his chest, her leg across his hips. She cupped his penis and balls and kissed his nipple. They lay in a comfortable silence for a while, deeply contented.

"Time for one more?" she murmured softly, swirling her tongue in his ear.

He groaned, "Oh god, all right. But quickly."

She snaked down his body and he gasped as he felt her warm mouth envelope his penis again. He sighed and closed his eyes and leaned back. The sweaty Tamil Slut Shanti was incredible. His cock began to stiffen and he gasped. She slid up astride him and took his cock and impaled her cunt deep on it. He moaned and bucked under her, forcing a gasp, and she began to rock back and forth and up and down.

Her head arched back and she gasped, squeezing her breasts in her hands.

He was transfixed by the suffusion of lust on her lovely face. She leaned over him, her breasts jiggling and bouncing as she bucked faster over him. He squeezed her breasts them and sucked on one ripe mound and she gasped in joy and hit an orgasm. He groaned beneath her, and thrusting up hard into her, came violently emptying his spout-tanks into her sodden cunt.

12