Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 09

Story Info
Married and past haunting her, now snared by her girlfriend.
6.3k words
3.67
7.2k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a spot of bother and did not know or realize how to react to the advances and hint of blackmail being pushed on by the Professor. I decided to take the bite and chew it as and when it happens – for now was clear that needed sleep more than anything else.

It was 11am in the morning and was in my nice looking red colored salwar kurta which also had nice jingle bells – small ones at the right places. I was wearing a bit of mascara around my eyes and of course a Bindi on my forehead- red colored – medium size. I was standing near the mirror on the balcony where we had a small wash basin – that is the spot for late night chats and discussions and of course sometimes a nice place to cuddle up for a smutty session too – if there was a partner. The balcony was just opposite to the park – a small one on the ground and in the mirror it was pretty visible and one could also see the entrance to the building – which was just next to the park.

I noticed the Prof and family slowly moving out of the gate and the Security helping them with the auto rickshaw. I kept my eye on the family getting into the vehicle along with cleaning my teeth with the clippers for any particle between the gaps. My teeth were a brilliant set and one did not want to lose the sex appeal they provided – Adi in fact was so much in love with my set of teeth that every time he kissed me – he would lick my teeth front and back along with the palate right up to the end of the tongue into the gullet but a lot of time would be spent in spewing saliva on my teeth and licking it off – he was so much in love with it – along with my nose ring and of course the lower lip.

And as this self-admiration was on – I noticed Deepak walking in through the Gate and he must have seen the Auto going off – because his eyes were looking towards that side of the road.

Deepak was our neighbor on the 3rd Floor in the Building where we were staying on the 2nd Floor and lived with his parents – he was doing his 11th (CBSE) at a local School and was an extremely handsome guy. He had already failed twice in his class – once when he was in 9th and now in 11th last year and it was no surprise that his mom would go mad if he did not clear 11th this time but the 18-1/2 year old Deepak was busy in pumping his prick into the eager pussies around in the colony. And his chances of getting into 12th this year round weren't any brighter.

Though married for 4 months now, if my pussy every twitched or seeped lusty wetness it was when I met this guy. He came to our place quite a few times mostly with his mother to just hang around and play Tambola, the ladies in the building met usually couple of times in a month, and these meetings would be held in homes where there weren't school going children so that the children were not disturbed with the exam time around, the participating ladies would bring food from their homes and all of us would enjoy the cuisines and enjoying the party.

The guy would ogle and usually I would wear a salwar kameez with an okay neckline but once a while to bend to serve or do something the guy sitting on the edge of the sofa would not miss taking a peek at my boobs and the close proximity in which we had all to sit – in the small living room- he would take a few nice chances to feel my boobs -buttocks and even feel the sweat on my armpits my kurtas are usually sleeveless. In fact it was during the last such session – when he took the bold step of coming into the kitchen where I was preparing lime juice – for all – and was wearing a white pair of salwar kameez and knowing the boy's urge to ogle and stare and keep staring – wore a black bra.

Sandhya was with me at that time – she stayed on the 2nd floor next to their flat and was married to a Merchant Navy officer, usually out of station. She stayed along with her in laws – who were pretty old.

Deepak came and asked me if he could be of help – and while asking – he was simply not looking into my eyes but looking down the back of my kurta – which was tied around my back using noodle straps. Practically – my back was bare – and my black bra was a strap less one. In the summer heat just started – I was sweating and it was forming the right erotic feel in the kitchen, he licked his lips and instantly took his hand and clutched Sandhya's buttocks – which were on his left.

"Ouch – not here Deepu – not here, don't make a mess – what will Shanti Aunty think?" she squealed.

"I want her – Sandhya – and let her know that" he whispered convenient for me to hear and he turned around her around and with his mother live in the other room – a few yards away – and with me standing just next to both of them, locked lips with hers and both were like two lovelorn kids and in minutes they took the other door and locked themselves in the bathroom next to the kitchen.

I went to distribute the juice and nobody noticed these two missing till his mom asked me if I had seen Deepak- and I had to sheepishly tell her- that I saw him going out using the rear end stairs. She did not quite believe and then – asked me where was Sandhya and I told her she was in the washroom. Even this the mom did not take too easily – and I smelt some thing wrong.

The mom was most likely aware of the carnage that the son had been producing with his amorous affairs. I was now getting to understand the reason why Sandhya would vanish every evening – most of the time wearing sexy skirts and nice flimsy blouses – and would return late in the evening – night time. But – why were they so desperate to do this in my house. Just as I was thinking – Sandhya walked out- and as if nothing had happened – washed her hands in the kitchen sink – and started to clean her hands using the towel kept on the sill near to the sink. She looked towards me – and winked, "Where is he? His mom is getting agitated?" I asked.

She just smiled and left for the living room and sat on the sofa next to Mrs Surag my immediate neighbor on our Floor.

I saw him from the kitchen and was stunned out of my wits – when this guy Deepak came from the other Verandah – it took a long time to understand how he could have managed to reach there.

Later in the night – wanted to discuss this with Surya – but fearing that this could lead to some unnecessary doubts in Surya's mind and also – he may ask me to disallow the boy in our house – I did not speak. The boy used to frequent even otherwise – to talk to Surya on job prospects and other discussions usually on Sunday mornings. Of course all these times – he would not miss – staring or ogling at me. That was his favorite past time.

Later Sandhya confessed to her affair and also told me that they were 5 of them in the same age group and all of them were into fucking married women in the age group of 24-35 years – and it was all consensual. Sometimes in the pretext of group picnics the boys in packs of 4-5 pick one or two of the married lusty hungry for sex 'aunties' and go off to nice resorts and fuck them through weekends with ganja and hashish as side attractions. Sandhya was addicted to hashish and told me it gave her huge kick while making love. Deepak was her 5th lover in the past 3 years and till date the best – fortunately on the same floor.

She also told me the confusion in his mother's mind was to do with the fact that she had seen her son flirting with Shampa Chakraborthy – their other neighbor's daughter on the same floor and was of the opinion that Sandhya was the meeting maker or the in between. She wasn't aware of their tryst with sex. I told her she should not spoil the boy – he could end up becoming a recluse in life and loose a good career - "He will fuck somebody else if not me – so why not me?"

She also confessed to me about her first acquaintance was Basha – a boy staying in the neighboring building – and he was no longer in the area – he was in Mumbai – working with a MNC. She was not into any relationships but enjoyed the lusty fucks and the boys had stout long and juicy pricks and she just enjoyed having sex with them, her husband most of the time being not available – this was a brilliant alternative and then shocked me with something which I believe was known to my inner self. "He is interested in you – and with your husband going abroad shortly – how do you like the idea?" she inquired.

I did not give her any answer.

A few days later just before Surya's departure – she came to tell me that she was going off to Goa with Palash and Dhruv. Just the 3 of them and wanted Deepak but his mother was not allowing him to travel because his 11th exams -final were round the corner. She wanted me to take care of him,"Give him a nice fuck – please, I know you will equally enjoy it and today in the afternoon we want to use your bedroom – just want to give him a parting fuck – I will be away for a month because from Goa am flying down to Dubai to be with my hubby for 3 weeks. His ship has docked there and he will be stationed for 3 weeks."

I was stunned at her brazenness in asking me such favors. Yes- he did make go weak in my knees and wet between my legs but this was too much on her part and was left glaring at the ceiling for a while and then got up from my seat and went into the kitchen.

"Mind some tea?" I mustered words and asked Sandhya – who was just behind me and suddenly slipped her hands around my waist through the kurta – and started to feel my naked tummy and slowly edged her fingers towards the cleavage and reached my bra clad boobs and started to press them slowly surely and profusely – all at the same time.

I was in the seventh heaven – this was not new to me – Nandini and I had felt each other so many times- in fact many people still strongly believe – those who studied with us that we were lesbians – but the same set of people also know that Nandini had bedded Adi multiple times so they called us the new era bisexual sluts.

Well – it was not that an extreme case – we were just physical with each other and rarely got down to a full blown sexual act – other than once I think – just after her marriage – when she came to the college and finished her pending papers before getting the degree – it was at that time – Adi – was very particular we put up an act for him – at the Green Park Hotel – and we did – he behaved like a smut filled sex addict. We did everything for Adi that including gives him the dream suck on his cock - I sucked on his prick – and Nandini drooled and salivated on his balls and vice versa – till he came all over us that day – it was a wonderful feeling, and took away all the energy we had stored in us – till that time.

Somehow – college life after the virginity loss in Kolkata was totally different – my studies went down the drain and most time would go into sexual acts of perverted thinking and all this just kept increasing and increasing till a time came when my parents fixed my marriage – I was a pure sexual embodiment. I still remember that evening after Surya came to see me along with his parents at Vizag, my parents were there and quite a few other relatives were also there – it was so difficult to pose demure shy and all that which is usually expected from a would be sought after bride and my persona was so different now that I could not adjust to it and was fidgeting all through the 'see each other' ceremony.

Fortunately Surya had to leave early and catch a flight to Mumbai – he had to get back to work and flights from Vizag are not too many – so that saved the day, marriage got the approval and we all went back to college.

Back to the present – Sandhya was kissing me on my neck and slowly she undid the sash holding the kurta at the back and slid it down my shoulders and started to lick at the sweat on my shoulder blades and the back just below the neck , I just gave in and without a whimper went with along with the act only to suddenly find that she had take on off the kurta and turned me around with me leaning on the platform next to the gas stove – and she started to suck on my luscious lips and though am not a regular lip stick user, I do use lip gloss and very soon it disappeared into her mouth – slowly she licked my lips and reached my ears and ate on earlobes and finally kissed me on my eyes, eye lashes and on the forehead where she left her trademark, a whole wad of saliva.

I was leaking between my legs and it was getting difficult to hold on and started to moan, moan loudly and lustfully. My panty was a sticky mass between my legs and as if she was reading my mind her hands lingered on and she shoved them between my legs and believe me – even my salwar was totally wet in the 'V' area. I could not contain myself and now it was my turn, I grabbed at the bitch and holding on to her short hair tied in a ponytail, smashed her lips with mine and locked my lips at the slut's nose ring only to slide it into her nose both ways and slowly inserted my tongue into her mouth which she gladly accepted – opening her mouth wide.

I licked at the base of her throat and grazed her tongue with mine and licked the side internal cheeks and finally locked my lips on hers and sucked them like as if they were a sugarcane rod – I just could not contain myself – I knew from the time I saw the two of them intertwined in my house that when we were all playing Housie – she had become an obsession and now – I was physically enjoying her and just then – there was a knock on the Door.

"It must be him – you won't mind NO – why don't you join us? I am sure you will not regret it. I Know Surya is still in town but how does it matter, you know that you want Deepak and his prick?" the slut spoke with no redemption, guilt or any kind of remorse. She was beyond all that. I was amazed at her alacrity and acute sense of self-proclaimed valor when it came to promiscuity. I answered the door and it was on expected lines and he gave me the sexiest male smile ever and looking at my appearance and a glance at his beloved – he understood that we had got into some kind of jostling. I let him in – the corridor outside was pretty clear and not crowded and fortunately there was not a soul on the landing or on the stairs and the lifts wore a still look.

After quickly coming in – the two lovers got into an embrace which was quickly followed by a long lingering kiss while the boy who had become a man – he had just turned 18 a few months back – slowly but surely started to undress Sandhya right in front of me and he removed the flimsy camisole she was wearing and the bra was an innocent victim in his hand – he just tore it off and later the hand went to grip the panty clad V like a vise and with the other hand holding the slut at her shoulder – he carried her into the bedroom and closed the door behind me – of course there was no sound of a latch and there in that, was a clear hint for me.

I was afraid and at the same time – excited and felt perverse but happy that here was this slut spreading her legs so near to me – then suddenly I thought "So What? She is not Queen Victoria or some celebrity that it should get me excited -" and then I realized – it was him, the young solid but juicy stud. He was the reason for all this and I must have a glimpse of his manhood – slowly but stealthily I moved near to the door and gripped the latch carefully and opened the door – without any sound.

He was sitting on the bed with his legs dangling on the floor and she was in between them, Totally nude- I could see the thumb toe of his left leg carefully playing with her wet pussy – the panty was in shreds lying on the side on the settee. She had next to her the milk cream – it was my milk cream – I never realized when she sneaked the small bottle of cream from the kitchen into the bedroom. "itch" was my reaction and she was leaving the prick with the cream in an incremental but extremely slow fashion – the boy was simply savoring every minute of the service from the young slut – she was making sure that the dick acquired all erotic hardness before dipping into her mouth and later of course pussy or was it the ass – where she would take this hard sausage, well I decided to wait and watch, which was difficult but important for me to watch, the couple especially the boy was amazing.

She was a beauty in her own right- a vital stat which would make even the Beauty Pageant contestants see red – must be a 34-26-36 and she possessed an incredibly sexy flat taut tummy. He was busy in massaging the mammary with his hands while the toe on the feet was doing the face drill of her pussy – most likely the clit was the center of attraction- she was moaning incessantly and wanted to ease the itch by taking her hand close to the pussy – and he would slap it off, "If you do that again Sandhya, I assure you – will cut your hand or tie it with steel wire."

She feigned irritation and disappointment on his utterance only to reward him with a nice long lingering kiss followed by a lick and now by taking most of the 9" long prick into her sexy pouted mouth – and started to give him the blow job of his life – while at the same time was massaging and providing cream cover to his lovely balls – the jewels were well shaved and shining – she took a second off to lick them and return back to the pole.

"How I wish – your friend Shanti was here, both of you alternating on the dick and the balls, love the feel of two women at the same time, it is immense pleasure ultimate sex" the boy was getting rather ambitious.

"Do not worry – she will come and take your prick into her mouth. I am very sure" this was not expected from Sandhya. She was saying too many things on my behalf. I must admonish her later and suddenly I could feel a liquid trail down my left leg onto the floor below, my cunt was leaking profusely and it was clear that the pussy had crossed all limits and it was gushing pussy juice all over.

I continued to stand and take note of the two and slowly but surely after sucking his cock into a long heavy juicy canon – she got up and lo behold squatted on his prick while he was still seated and slowly pushed him back on the bed and right there for me to see, the slut started to slowly allow his prick to seek access of her cuntal orifice- "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh" what a sight as the cock just touched the tip of her pussy and his left hand guided the prick to the clit and rubbing it to a huge warm up, she pushed his hand off and holding the pick herself with her left had now while at the same time shamelessly and like a slut she was – a whore she was – Sandhya pushed cock into her ass hole and allowed the tip to linger there for a while before bringing it and pushing it into her cuntal hole and sitting on it once and for all – Oh God, she had devoured the prick – it was not where to be seen other than the two balls shining in the cuntal juice splayed all over them and slowly the whore started to make the pole go in and out of her gaping and hungry cunt.

It was an incredible sight to see – the young man was doing a wonderful job and his prick would bend like a meandering road enter the pussy completely and in the reverse – the impossible was achieved , when it would just come out till the tip touched the clit from the inside and again traverse the same route back into her pussy – she was totally consumed in utter lust – one could see it in the mirror across and would notice the sweat filled face of the whore and how she was emitting fire from her eyes and breathing smoke through her nose while exhaling sexual aroma from all her pores. Her body was drenched in sweat and she looked like a a Greek Goddess – fair and pretty tall, Sandhya was a beauty par excellence. Suddenly – he took pulled her face down holding her hair and buried his head between her breasts and started to lick both of them together – the nipples smashed against his rough tongue and at the same time he undid the small tie clip around her hair which gave the pony tail look and let the hair spread all over her shoulder blade.

12