Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were amazing. They were huge, but her height made them seem proportionate to her body. The sensuously rounded orbs were high on her chest, firm and large, defying all the laws of gravity by standing straight out without support. The tips were quarter-sized circles colored a dusky brown with crinkled pinkish buttons perfectly centered.

"Well, it's a hell of a kick if Shanti Aunty was to come and lick my balls while you are going on the prick" he chuckled, his finger teasing around the tight ring of her ass. As a response her clit pressed tightly to his cock shaft, tensed dramatically while strings of delight chased through her whole body. She fucked her cunt at his flexing prick, and her cunt lips oozed more pussy juice out onto his cock meat.

She was getting onto the edge, "I am sure the bitch is watching us and she will do it, she wants you my boy but for now do me the one which I like the most, push your finger up my ass, honey!" she whispered. "Shove it way up in there. I'm going to have another round of orgasm, with cum all over.!"

Then he did something she hadn't thought about.

He removed hid cock and left it dangling and brought his right hand down between her opened thighs, dipping his middle finger in her drooling cunt, wetting it good and then returned his hand to her ass. She suspected he had been this route before, but she said nothing. She waited, shivering. Gripping her right ass cheek with his left hand, he pushed his pussy- wet finger up into her asshole. The yield of her tender ring of ass-flesh around his sliding finger drew a gasp from her throat. I did not know when but my saree had come off my body and I was standing there in my petticoat and blouse. Kneading the boobs with my left hand while the right was on my panty crumpled and getting pulled along the pussy walls – while the blouse was slowly but surely – tearing down my shoulders – I had no time nor the inclination to remove the clips – this was the best method and let the blouse tear off -how does it matter even if it was a new one -a few weeks old.

"Oh, that's good, Deepak!' she whimpered. Oh, I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhh, honey, I'm cumming! Uhhhhh, fuuuuuuck! My cunt's going off! Uhhhhhh!"she looked fiery and fused with sex written all over her face, she was a supreme adulteress and in my opinion one of the most wild housewife on the planet who could so shamelessly satisfy her sexual desires while her husband was away earning their bread and butter. The level of infidelity was amazing. She was a great slut. A slut who had no qualms with her acts of betrayal and disloyalty. I was becoming and getting inspired by this lady and watching them could not do anything else but remain transfixed to the copulation happening in my house on the double bed – fortunately in the guest room.

The whore actually wished I give her our master bedroom. I did not – and something at the back of my mind told me – maybe it will be used when Surya is gone – to fuck the same Deepak but not with Sandhya – that time it will be me, the young boy – who was getting to become a man – impressed me, at the right age of 18 he was letting lose his semen in he right areas. My only worry was his education and my heart though reluctant -did go out for the mother. She will be shattered to come to face with what he was doing with the time when he was supposed to be at School attending the final lessons before his 11th final exams.

Her ass fucked swiftly. He kept his finger up her ass and her cunt clenched like his cock was already in there. How she adored moving her ass when she was coming always before, it had been when her top- fucked him, but with his finger up her asshole her thrusts showed more excitement. She was coming against the base of his prick. her tits jiggled, and she moaned with joy as the cum shivers faded into honeyed relief as her asshole was still tightening deliciously around his finger.

"Oh, Deepak!"she panted happily. I really went off big! Ohhh, I need your prick up in my cunt now. I'll give it the best top-fucking it ever had! I¹m going to cum about six times!"

"Yeahhh," he muttered, his head pressed between her swollen tits, her clit nestled sweetly against his stiffened cock-root. "Lift your ass, Sandhya. I¹m going to take my finger out of your ass now. It sure tightens on my finger. I want my prick up in that sweet little ass. I want to feel it clamp my cock."

"Oh, me too!" she gasped, gripping his shoulders, lifting her trembling ass. She fit her cunt swiftly around his swollen prick head; she felt the searing heat of his cock sliding up into her twitching cunt. Her cunt flesh gripped his prick, she dropped her ass, his cock roared up into the depths of her cunt, and she started her cum.

"Oh, my cunt's cumming already, honey! Ohhhh, fuuuuck! Ohhh, it's cumming so damn hard and good! That's the best cock in the whole world, honey! Ohhhh, shit, fuck, damn! Uh, uh, uhhhhhh!"

She felt her puffy wet cunt tightening around the thick root of his tensing prick. She jiggled her ass swiftly, her tits dancing over his naked chest. She finished her cum and softened against him, her cunt still twitching around his prick meat. She felt her cunt juice oozing down on his hairy balls. Her tits cuddled his chest. His hands gripped her ass, and she realized how lucky she was. Her weeks of going without a fuck were over; she knew she would be getting a lot of cock from now on what with her plan to Goa with the studs soon. He liked her fuck words. They excited her, too.

She had watched him gazing at all the Aunties in a very non Platonic way many a times.

When they all went into the park or came for a kitty party in the month, the young just married and the slightly middle aged sexually frustrated women loved to be with him.

"Oh, isn¹t this fun, honey?" she giggled, rolling her tits against his muscular, virile chest.

"Yeah, it sure is, Sandhya." he chuckled. He tickled her asshole. "Think my cock will again go in that sweet little ass? Last time round when we were at Sarabjit's farm house – he got something called 'Sande ka tel' – particular oil and lubricated you well before allowing me to push it in."

"We¹ll make it go in again soon!" she giggled. One of these days when I am not around you are going to have a real big surprise for you, honey. How would you like to have me bring you some nice, new, fresh pussy!"

His prick tensed, his arms tightened. "Hey, no shit, get me the lady of this house I must fuck Shanti Aunty.?"

She giggled, her cunt fluttered, her clit stiffened. Oh, he loved that idea, all right. And she looked towards the door and was not surprised – Shanti that is me was in a disheveled state -blouse split into two and saree lifted with my fingers going in and out of my pussy. The lady of the house had been sufficiently aroused – that is me Shanti Surya.

I knew they were coming to a close. Both of them were fucking furiously.

Sweat streamed off Sandhya's body.

Strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck. Her legs were spread wide, her knees bent, her feet high against his strong back. Her hips pumped and heaved faster and faster under him as he stroked furiously in and out of her body, ram-fucking her without care, thundering in and out of her flesh with his huge battering ram. She dug her fingers fiercely into his thick arms and shoulders, her long neck arched.

Tendons popped in her neck.

Her face was hot and flushed, stunningly lovely. Her lover's penis appeared and disappeared from and into her cunt. His buttocks rose and fell, pumping faster and faster. With a loud cry, Sandhya had an orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHHH uhhh OHHH uhhh OH OH OH OH uhhh AHHHHHHH uhhhh yes uhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried, her body tensing and arching, her cunt biting down fiercely on his cock as she rocked and shuddered in violent ecstasy.

"AAAARRHHHHHH uhhhhh AHHHHHHH uhhh yes uhhhh yes uhh yes! Yes Ohhh take it ... take it! Come on, whore Sandhya, take! Unhh UHHhh yes." Deepak gasped.

The young man was an expert fuck at such an young age.

He bit his lower lip in tension and flung his head back, his face contorted in a mixture of lust. He rammed into her cunt again and again and again, jerking his hips savagely from side to side, thrusting into her from all angles pushing his prick up into the cunt towering on her from the top.

Each upward thrust from Deepak made her cry out and drove the breath from her while coming down on his prick while straddling him with a whooshing gasp and made her go up and down steeply, her cunt slamming up on his upturned groin. Once, twice, three, four, five times he plunged up into her cunt. At last, he slammed furiously into her and held still, moaning loudly.

Sandhya gasped and felt his cock throb inside her, searing hot. It jerked and quivered and she moaned when she felt the heat of his gunk spewing out. She moaned softly as the thick, white-hot shots of sperm sizzled sharply into her slit.

Spent, Deepak sank under her, and kissed her gently, his tongue slipping into her mouth. She held his sweating body, tenderly caressing his head and his powerful back, her fingertips contouring his fine physique. Her breasts pressed hot against his chest. His cock began to shrink inside her and slowly, he slipped out of her cunt and rolled over onto his back beside her. She wondered if he had the stamina to fuck her over again.

She felt good. It was great sex, satisfying hard and demanding. Her body still tingled, and there was the deliciously sticky crawl of his spunk on her thighs, streaks of it on her breasts and her lips from the time when he had fucked her mouth and breasts.

She picked them up on her fingers and licked on them – the sticky cream stretching extending and with her mouth open allowed the jism to drop on the tip and roll over into her mouth – she called me near to her – in fact beckoned me with her middle finger of the hand holding the scum – I went near to her and knelt down on the floor – he put his hands on my head for behind and slowly the slut made me suck on the finger and he was not going to lose the chance – slowly but surely he guided my hand to his still strongly erect prick – and and the sticky thing only went quite a steps forward to invigorate my sexual desire – that to have this young man as my own. That my husband was still in town did not cross my mind.

I was already preparing myself to get this guy and was still in repose – when he suddenly jerked my face and it planted and landed on his dick, my lips rejected and showed reluctance to do anything with the mess out there but then – I am a sexual animal. The left overs on his prick were very inviting and one could ill afford to leave the juicy prick alone and my tongue started to proceed licking and licking laving and laving saliva while taking in the scum. It was the first time after my marriage – that I was involved with another man – but there was no regret. He was too good to let go and then – there was a knock on the door...

He quickly got up dressed in seconds and fled from the rear end – and Sandhya went into the bathroom. I opened the front door- Surya was standing there, he had come to take his passport for VISA stamping. He did not bother to ask may questions even when I told him Sandhya was in the house – taking a bath in the guest room since they were not getting water. He did not bother but went about his work. The man and his mind were elsewhere.

Well that was the Day – and since then, never go to see the stud after that , Sandhya as per plan was away somewhere in Goa with her partners – she told me that upon return she will not be able to walk straight for at least a week. They would have fucked so badly in all her orifices. I asked her how will that be in Dubai -her husband would be ravenously waiting to fuck her, she winked and told me that she would be take a quick healing pills.

And – while I was thinking and going through these happenings, suddenly Deepak and me, made an eye contact and he winked.

He was going to come over and this was going to be thrilling, with Dhond in town.

Now I knew what to do – this will be the best thing ever to get Dhond off my back.

I made up my mind and waited for Deepak.

On a hot sultry day in my red colored dress – I could feel my cunt seeping more than required – pussy juice.

It was going to be a nice morning and afternoon.

12