Shanti -Voluptuous Desirable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just about to take a stroke when the telephone rang. He was tempted to ignore it. But he knew that the ringing would distract him from his meat-milking mission and so, his cock in one hand, he picked up the phone with the other.

It was lucky that he did. When Sneha told him the good news, Bobby jammed his hard cock back in his jeans and zipped them up. He was glad that she had phoned before he wasted a load of jism. He only hoped he didn't cream his jeans on the way just thinking about fucking Sneha. Then the horny youngman began the long walk over to Shanti & Kamesh' house.

Shyam and Tarun (fondly called Ted) were both horny young bachelors and always on the prowl for pussy so when Kamesh asked if they would like to fuck his voluptuous girlfriend they thought he was fooling, at first but when he assured them he was serious they figured he was kinky and they were right so they jumped at the chance if Kamesh got his kicks by watching other men fuck his GF, they were more than happy to accommodate him or rather to accommodate his gorgeous slut Shanti was one hell of a horny-looking piece of ass, Shyam was a big, muscular and dark while Tarun was slim and wiry with dark curly hair. They were both tall, good-looking young men, in good shape... and, more importantly, both had huge pricks. They were waiting at Shyam's apartment when Kamesh and Shanti arrived at the appointed hour.

Shyam politely asked if they wanted a drink. But Shanti didn't need any socializing to break the ice. After what had happened earlier on that afternoon, Shanti was in the mood for some fast and furious fucking.

"Come on, you guys!", she said, fondling the guys' cocks through their pants. "I'm too horny to play games. Let's get this show on the road!"

They all went into the bedroom and undressed. Shanti sprawled out in the middle of the large double bed, smiling in happy expectation. Her back was arched and her lush legs spread.

Kamesh drew a chair up to the foot of the bed and sat down in the ringside seat.

Shyam and Ted weren't sure about how this sort of thing worked, and they looked at Kamesh for advice. He gestured for them both to join his slut on the bed at the same time, and they did, one on either side of her as they began to feel her up, and she played with their cocks and balls.

Her dark head turned from side to side as she kissed each young lover in turn, and tipped down as she gazed at their groins.

Their pricks were about the same size, but shaped differently, making for pleasant variety. Shyam's cock was thick and tubular, with a fat, mushroom-shaped cock-knob bulging at the end.

And Ted's prick was tapered, thicker at the base than the tip... the sort of prick that seemed designed to burrow into tight places. Both guys had massive balls that held promise of plentiful cum-loads.

They began to suck Shanti's tits, both groping into her groin from opposite sides. Kamesh was grinning wolfishly as he watched. He was leaning forward in his chair and his hard-on was jutting up so tall that the cock-knob was damned near brushing him under his chin as he bent over his prick.

Shanti didn't need much foreplay, having been hot and wet to begin with and Shyam and Ted were both highly aroused, their pricks dripping with pre-cum it was evident that they would cum very fast once they began to fuck her, and from previous experience with younger lovers, Shanti knew it would be a good idea to drain their initial cum-loads off so that they would last longer when they fucked her. She also knew that her paramour would appreciate seeing her swallow their cum before they rammed those monstrous cocks of theirs into her drooling twat.

"C'mon up here, youngmen,", she said, smiling wantonly. "I wanna suck your big pricks for starters."

They gave little yelps of delight and moved up, kneeling on opposite sides of Shanti's head. She kissed both of their cock-heads, then sucked Shyam's swollen cock-knob into her mouth.

The dark guy immediately began to face-fuck her frantically and Shanti spluttered as he rammed his cock back into her throat.

Ted held his prick out over her occupied face, eagerly awaiting his turn in her hot, sucking mouth. Kamesh's eyes were glowing as he watched the intensely arousing scene before him on each stroke, Shyam's thick prick came out slick and glistening with saliva then he pushed back in, stuffing Shanti's mouth and throat with as much of his shaft as she could take without choking.

He fucked her face for a few minutes with Ted standing nearby, rubbing his own huge cock in frustration as he watched his friend getting the cock-sucking of his life, suddenly, Shyam stiffened and grunted, the muscles of his naked ass clenching and clenching rapidly.

When he pulled out again, his cock was all covered with creamy jizz. He had cum abruptly, without warning and in one moment Shanti had a mouthful of throbbing cock-meat, and the next her mouth was brimful of hot creamy cum.

She swallowed Shyam's sperm-load hungrily as he pumped away and emptied his balls into her gulping mouth wgen his cock stopped spurting cum Shanti let it slip from her lips and smiled at her paramour. She opened her mouth so that Kamesh could see the silvery film of cum that was coating her tongue and then, immediately she turned to Ted and swallowed his long, tapered prick into her greedy mouth, Ted shot his load even faster than Shyam had.

He had been extremely turned on by the sight of this naked uninhibited woman giving his friend head, and he'd been jerking off while he watched, so he was well primed for rapid orgasm. His cock plowed into Shanti's mouth like a hot knife through butter, the tapered prick-shaft hissing through the tightly-stretched ring of her lips and his full balls slapping her under the chin with solid whacks.

"Yeah... fuck her face! Use my slut's mouth like a cunt!" Kamesh croaked, thrilled by the sight and the sound of the cock-sucking, exquisite pangs of jealousy adding to his excitement.

Ted pulled back and Shanti whispered on the head of his cock as if it were a microphone.

"Cum in my mouth, baby... I'm so hot for your spunk! Let me have it all, honey!"

She was speaking more for her paramour's benefit than Ted's, knowing that her wanton words and depraved desires would increase the thrill for Kamesh.

But her words affected Ted, too, and a couple of seconds later the young man began to spray her throat with hot cum.

Shanti gulped his jism down and sucked for more and then so that her paramour could get a good look at the creamy climax and see just what she was swallowing, Shanti pulled her lips off the head of Ted's prick. She finished him off by pumping her fist up and down on his glistening prick-shaft at the same time holding her mouth wide open an inch from his piss-hole, letting the milky cum spurt in.

Shanti moaned and gulped, and Kamesh gasped as he watched in fevered fascination. It wasn't the first time he had seen his loving slut swallow another man's cock-cream this way, but it never ceased to thrill him.

Shanti jacked Ted off into her face then sucked his slimy cock-head in for another suck. His cock was still stiff and swollen, and, glancing from the corners of her eyes, she saw that Shyam also still had a fat firm prick standing rampant. It had been a great idea to take their first loads in her mouth, she figured, since both guys were still ready to fuck. And it had made an exciting overture for her paramour to look at and listen to, as well. But, now it was time for what they'd all come here for tonight... some hot 'n heavy fucking!

Sneha could have learned a thing or two from Shanti, in regard to such things. At the same time that Ted was emptying his balls into Shanti's mouth, Bobby arrived at the Kamesh house, hot and flushed from the long walk.

It had taken him quite a while to get there, because he had been laboring under the enormous burden of a huge hard-on, and had to step gingerly to avoid crushing his bloated cock and balls between his thighs Sneha met him at the door, grinning when she saw the huge bulge in his crotch. She was extremely excited already, since she had been playing with her pussy while she waited, but had avoided the temptation to bring herself off with her hands. Her little college pussy was sizzling.

She led him into the living room and they both took their clothing off without delay as they could neck and pet, clothed, anytime, but this was a rare opportunity to be naked in private and they were in no mood to waste any time in preliminaries or foreplay.

Bobby's prick was rock-hard and oozing pre-cum freely, and his balls looked ready to explode if Sneha had been as astute as Shanti, she would have had the sense to bring the young youngman off with her mouth to begin with and she certainly wanted to suck Bobby's cock and he sure as hell wanted to feed her pretty little mouth some prick but it didn't dawn on either of the randy collegiate that the logical sequence would be to suck first and follow it up with a fuck as they were too excited with Sneha stretched out along the couch and Bobby mounted her, kneeling between her wide-spread thighs and she arched her slim back and lifted her hips tilting her young cunt up.

Bobby wasted no time in fitting the tip of his cock into her drooling little cunt-slit, but Sneha was too horny to wait. She was filled with urgent, adolescent impatience.

"Uhhhhh, come on! Put it in! Shove it up my cunt!" she squealed, grabbing the youngman by the shoulders and pumping her young hips up at him.

Bobby braced his knees and tensed his ass, holding the collegiate under her haunches as he lifted her loins up.

Then he hunched forward and down, burying his prick balls-deep in her tight, juicy cunt with a single cock-thrust. He held his prick buried, savoring the thrill of having every solid inch of his throbbing fucker stuffed up a clinging college cunt, at the same time letting Sneha relish the joy of having her snug little pussy filled to the brim with his rock-hard cock. Her cunt-muscles pulled and sucked and she wriggled and squirmed, impaled deliciously on his prick.

Sneha began to fuck first... she couldn't help it. Her cock-filled twat ached for more direct stimulation. She raised and lowered her ass rapidly fucking her little pussy up and down on his prick before Bobby even had a chance to move.

By the time the youngman recovered and began to fuck her back, it was too late. He was so excited, and her hot, juicy little cunt was so tight, poor Bobby shot his load on the second stroke.

He lunged into her to the balls and stiffened above her, his steaming spunk squirting into her pussy in a torrent. More jizz jetted out on the back-stroke. Sneha wailed. She was thrilled to feel his fuck-juice squirting up her cunt, to be sure, but she was disappointed, as well. It had happened too fast, and she hadn't reached her own peak yet.

Bobby gasped and groaned, pumping lots of jizz into her, but finishing quickly. All of his pent-up cum rushed out in a few fast spurts. He stopped humping, holding his drained cock jammed into her cunt, panting.

Sneha kept on fucking her pussy up and down, angling her groin so that she was rubbing her clit on his cock-shaft.

His virile young balls recharged almost instantly, and his cock stayed hard as a rock. Without ever removing his prick from her pussy for even a moment, Bobby began to fuck Sneha again. This time, it was slower and more satisfying. They undulated together, moving in perfect harmony.

But because they had fucked straight away, and continued without uncoupling at all, the collegiate never did get around to the sucking they both craved. That would come later. And turn out a lot differently than they ever imagined...

Shanti rolled over and got on top of Shyam, squatting over his hips. She rubbed his cock-head around in her gooey cunt-gash then settled down, taking all of the big Slut stud's cock up into her pussy. She hunched down, holding the entire long, thick shaft jammed up her cunt. Then she fucked up and down through a couple of inches, making sure her paramour got a good clear view.

Kamesh was watching from the foot of the bed, behind her, so that be could see Shyam's thick, slimy prick fucking in and out of Shanti's pussy and his big, hairy balls pumping like panting lungs at the base. Shanti looked over her shoulder and grinned at her excited paramour as he gazed on approvingly.

She reached back to fondle Shyam's balls for a moment, but then moved her hand away so that she wasn't blocking Kamesh's view of the action. Ted was impatiently waiting his turn, clearly unhappy that he would get sloppy seconds in Shanti's insatiable pussy. But the tapered contours of his cock had given the adventurous woman an idea.

"Why don't you climb aboard, too, Ted?" she suggested, wriggling her ass at him enticingly.

At first, he wasn't sure what she had in mind.

"Butt-fuck me, baby!" she panted.

Ted looked startled and glanced at Kamesh.

"Yeah... fuck her up the ass!" Kamesh encouraged.

Ted had never double-fucked a collegiate before, and the thought of plunging his cock into Shanti's asshole while his buddy fucked her cunt was deliciously depraved and the fact that Shanti's paramour was going to watch them sandwich his gorgeous slut turned him on even more.

He knelt behind her shapely ass and guided the tapered head of his cock into her asshole. His cock was perfectly shaped for nudging into her a tight little socket. He held her by her hips and, as Shanti squatted all the way down on Shyam's prick, Ted began to slowly work his long, thin cock up into her puckered little shit-chute.

Shanti's asshole was tiny but flexible, and as she loosened her ass-ring, Ted's cock sank into her like a hot knife into butter. He burrowed in balls-deep then held his cock buried there, his cock-knob bulging and flaring in her bowels and his cock-shaft throbbing and levering like a crowbar up Shanti's snug little back-passage.

Ted's balls were jammed against Shyam's as both men stuffed her twin tunnels simultaneously.

Shanti squirmed around on the double penetration, loving every second of it, keeping them both bedded to the hilt for a few moments. Then the gorgeous naked woman started to undulate between the guys.

She fucked her cunt up and down on Shyam's prick, as Ted's prick fucked in and out of her ass. The hard cocks were passing inside her loins like trains in a tunnel, rubbing together through the thin membrane that separated them.

Shanti was in paradise. With her cunt and her ass being fucked at the same time and with her adoring paramour looking on, Shanti was radiant and glowing with joy.

Shyam humped up, plunging his cock into the very depths of her clinging cunt as Ted rammed deeply into her asshole, packing her to the limit with hot, throbbing prick. They fucked her in unison, then on alternating strokes. The friction was fierce and the double penetration made Shanti twice as tight as her twin holes clasped the two deeply-fucking cocks.

"Fuck my cunt! Ohhhh, shit! Fuck my ass!" she babbled, starting to cream and yearning to feel their jizz gush into her twin holes of pleasure.

The men redoubled their efforts as they both surged toward a simultaneous crest. Shanti's curvaceous body was being tumbled around between them, like a meaty bone over which two savage hounds were fighting.

Shyam gasped and a geyser of cum cascaded straight up into the depths of Shanti's cunt. At the Same instant, Ted howled and his hot sperm-enema gushed into her quivering bowels. They kept on fucking in and out, their pricks pumping the spunk from her slots as they stuffed her to the brim.

Ted's cum ran down the crack of her ass and mixed with Shyam's sperm in her groin. Shanti's cunt creamed and her asshole melted as Shyam and Ted climaxed in harmony. She could feel the spunk slosh in her pussy and flow sluggishly in her asshole.

And even when the squirting ended and the dregs trickled into her, Shanti kept on fucking both pricks, trying to reach her own release... but unfortunately they were finished.

It alarmed the promiscuous woman to feel the guys' cocks start to diminish inside her. She had had a lot of fun so far, but with two young lovers and a watching paramour, she was in the mood for lots more.

Ted sank back and his cock pulled out of her ass inch by slimy inch. His cock came out limp and snaking around and when the tapered cock-knob popped free, the limp shaft collapsed and lay down his trembling thigh, dripping cum.

Shanti rose up and Shyam's cock slithered from her flooded pussy. It, too, had gone soft and it flopped down onto his belly in a limp coil. Their balls too looked equally deflated.

Shanti gave a moan of dismay and dove down to suck Shyam's glistening cock. But his prick bent and looped around, rolling over her tongue and snaking into her cheeks, remaining soft despite her frantic oral attentions.

She twisted around and lowered her head and sucked Ted's ass-soaked prick into her mouth. She nursed, relishing the tart taste of cock-meat that had just been up an asshole. But, flavorsome or not, Ted's cock, too, refused to stiffen again. Shanti polished Ted's prick-knob to a luster then fell back with a sigh and a frustrated moan.

Ted and Shyam both looked a trifle sheepish. They felt inadequate in the light of this lustful lady's insatiable desire.

Luckily, Kamesh was waiting.

Seeing that the adulterous action was ended, Kamesh moved onto the bed with his slut. Ted and Shyam lingered for a moment. But unlike Kamesh, neither of them really got a kick out of watching other people fuck and suck. Besides, she wasn't their slut... which was what made it so exciting for Kamesh.

They left the bedroom to have a drink and talk, in terms of awe, about Shanti.

Kamesh and Shanti embraced lovingly and he kissed her passionately, probing her hot mouth with his tongue and sucking at her cum-coated tongue. He slid down, licking his way down her slick torso and diving on her pussy. His tongue lashed in and he sucked his slut's creamy slot, whimpering and worshiping at her succulent fuck-hole.

Shanti wrapped the velvet vise of her thighs around her paramour's head and rode his face as he slurped and munched and gobbled gleefully in her cum-filled cunt.

Kamesh grabbed her by the hips and rolled her overspreading the creamy cheeks of her ass open with his hands. He snaked his tongue into her well-fucked asshole, wiggling it 'round and 'round as he sucked at the puckered rim. Jizz gushed out and saliva flooded in.

Kamesh rimmed and sucked her ass for a while. He was belly-down on the bed and his huge prick was trapped beneath him, twitching and jerking with arousal. His ass and hips were being lifted on the end of his cock.

Kamesh adored sucking his slut's asshole and cunt after other men had shot their cum in her, but now he was desperate to get his own rocks off.

He rose onto his knees.

Shanti stayed as she was her dark head down on the bed and her gorgeous ass poking up into the air in wanton invitation.

Kamesh fitted the head of his prick into her gooey cunt-slot from behind, nudging it into place. He paused with his cock-knob bedded and his thick, glistening shaft standing out like a tubular bridge connecting his balls to her cunt.

"Fuck me like a dog, darling!" she wailed.

Kamesh sank his prick in to the hilt, held the penetration for a moment and then began to fuck her deeply, bouncing her back and forth on his violent fuck-strokes.

Shanti fucked with him, shoving her cunt back like a bitch in heat. The curve of her ass slapping against her paramour's flat belly as his balls swung like the clappers of a bell, slapping loudly against her cum-covered crotch. Shanti's cunt melted around his prick, and she whimpered and wiggled like a bitch in heat as he dog-fucked her frantically.