Shanti -Voluptuous Desirable Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sneha was still sitting on the couch. She was hoping that Kamesh would tell her where her room was, so that she could go to bed naked and finger-fuck her itchy little cunt to a climax.

"You've got cum on your lips, Beautiful," he said.

Sneha looked startled and her face turned bright red.

"That's okay, honey," Kamesh assured her. "Hell, a collegiate who won't suck cock isn't worth a pinch of coon-shit. You don't have to be embarrassed."

"I... it's only pre-cum," she murmured.

Kamesh knew that full well, but he raised his eyebrows as if in surprise. His hands were moving and, with his back to the collegiate, it appeared to her that he was still shaking a cocktail.

But he was secretly opening his trousers and dragging his cock and balls out.

"Didn't you finish the job, then? Didn't you let your boyfriend cream in your mouth?"

Sneha didn't want Kamesh to think that she was a cock-teaser who had deliberately denied her boyfriend the delight of cum in her mouth.

"I was going to... but then you and... Shanti came home, before we got a chance to finish."

"That must have frustrated Bobby, huh?"

Sneha managed an impish grin.

"It frustrated me, too Kamesh," she said. "I never had a guy shoot in my mouth before, and I was really looking forward to swallowing his jizz!"

"Still in the mood, baby?" he rasped.

Sneha was getting the picture.

She nodded shyly, smiling timidly, but letting the tip of her tongue show in the cleft of her sensually parted young lips.

Kamesh turned around, his exposed hard-on loomed out and, as he spun around, it swung like the turret gun of a battleship.

"Oh, Wowwwwwwww! Mr. Kamesh!" Sneha squealed.

"Want me to feed you some jizz, young woman?" he grunted.

"Oh, yes! Only we'll have to hurry. We don't want your slut to come back and catch you with your prick in my mouth, right?"

Kamesh grinned, correctly assuming that his slut already had a mouthful of young Bobby's cock-meat, but he wasn't going to mention that juicy detail to eager little Sneha... at least, not yet. Cock-first, he moved across the room.

Sneha slid to the edge of the couch and opened her mouth wide, like a hungry baby bird waiting to be fed a fat, juicy worm. Kamesh thrust his cock into her pretty young face and Sneha began to lick and lap the swollen cock-head.

She would have loved to do some tongue work on his cock-stalk and balls, the way she had with Bobby. But she figured that would be a mistake. If she dallied over the preliminary prick-licking, she might find herself deprived again. She wanted Mr. Kamesh to cum before Shanti got home, and they had to stop.

"Fuck my mouth, Mr. Kamesh," she moaned.

Her sweet little lips formed a tight, oval fuck-hole. She curled her tongue out over her bottom lip, forming a slippery slide for his prick and held him by the hips, wanting to do the whole job with only her mouth, not using her hands at all. She had done all the prick-pulling that she ever wanted to do in the past, and from now on it was going to be pussy or mouth.

Kamesh shoved his cock between her lips. Her mouth seemed to be boiling, as if she had a conduction heater in there.

Sneha adored everything about that mouthful... the heat, the fragrance, the texture, and above all the musky flavour of Kamesh's hot, throbbing cock-meat.

Her cheeks indented and puffed out as she sucked in and then blew down the length of his shaft. Her Slut head turned as she ground her facial fuck-hole around on his cock-knob. He began to fuck in and out slowly and steadily, sliding his thick prick back to her throat and then pulling out until only the cock-knob was stuck between her tightly-stretched young lips.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm! the collegiate whimpered, relishing the tasty task.

Licking Bobby's young prick had been fun, but sucking this mature prick was even better, and she new that the best part of all would be the thrilling moment when the man's cum-load exploded into her eager, sucking mouth.

"Shoot, Mr. Kamesh!" she gurgled. "Cum in my mouth!"

She was gargling the cream of his warm precum and getting hungrier by the second, yearning to feel his big, adult cock spurt off, longing to drink the sweet spunk from his tasty prick.

"Now, young woman!" he croaked.

Kamesh fucked into her mouth deeply and his jism splashed in Sneha's throat. She gulped it down. He pumped more cum out as he pulled back then drove his prick in through the slimy tide of his own cum.

Young Sneha was swallowing with gusto, but his grown-up cum-load was too much for her as Jizz overflowed her trembling lips and spilled down both sides of her chin. Her head bobbed up and down wildly she milked him off, draining his balls to the dregs.

He stopped humping and his balls hung loosely, but his prick was still tense in her mouth, like a firm rubber hose, promising more action. She kept sucking and swallowing. His prick never softened very much. And as she kept on sucking his prick, it got iron hard again. She looked down the cock-shaft and watched his cum-bags slowly fill up as another cum-load seeped in.

"Wanna suck it again?" he rasped.

Well, she did, and she didn't. She drew her foaming lips from his cock-knob and, holding his wet fucker to her cheek, looked up at his face from the tops of her baby-blue eyes. She batted her silken eyelashes and smiled suggestively.

"I wanna suck you off a lot, Mr. Kamesh, just as long as your slut doesn't find out. But swallowing your spunk has made me awful hot. Don't you wanna fuck me now? You think we've got time to fuck?"

'More time than you know, young woman,' Kamesh thought, giving the young collegiate a lustful grin.

________________________________________

In the car, still parked in the driveway, Shanti licked up Bobby's entire stray cum with her nimble tongue then sucked on his bulging prick-knob again. His cock was still stiff and throbbing. That was one of the benefits of young cock, thought Shanti with a smile. Not only was young prick delicious, but a college youngman had an endless supply of cum.

"You... you gonna blow me again, Shanti?" Bobby moaned, starting to fuck her face again.

He had fed her a lot of cum already, but if this dark-haired beauty wanted more, Bobby was glad to give it to her, willing and able to cum for hours. But Shanti lifted her head and smiled at him. She was keeping track of the time and calculating how far the action might have progressed in the house. She got up on the car seat and straddled him, rubbing his stiff young prick around between her open thighs.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhh! Fuck me, Shanti! Sit on my prick and fuck yourself silly!" he babbled.

Her cunt-slot was sucking on his polished prick-knob exactly the way her mouth had. Fucking her would be just like getting another blow-job, from a bearded mouth, he thought. Her clit was flaring like her tongue had done, and her cunt-juice was streaming down his cock-shaft like saliva. But then she shifted from his lap. Bobby thrust his stiff prick up not caring if he sank it into mouth or cunt, but desperate to get his fucker buried in one of her hot, wet, clinging holes. Shanti guessed enough time had passed.

"Come with me, darling," she said.

She got out of the car. Bobby followed, but the naive youth was puzzled. They couldn't be going back into the house, he figured. Not with her paramour and his collegiate friend already there. Did she have a bed in the garage or a swing in the garden? He still had his cock sticking out. Shanti went up to the window. Mystified, Bobby stepped up behind her and looked in over her shoulder.

"Holy shit!" he gasped.

Mr. Kamesh was standing in front of Sneha, his prick laid along her cheek. It was evident that she had already sucked him off, because her lips were coated in sperm and his cock-shaft gleamed with saliva.

Shocked, Bobby turned to Shanti.

"What... I mean... Don't you mind?" he asked.

"No, baby... do you?" the woman said.

Bobby had felt a surge of jealousy. But it quickly passed. After all, he had just shot off in Shanti' mouth, so he could hardly blame Sneha for having a suck on the nearest available cock.

They heard Sneha ask Kamesh to fuck her. Bobby converted to voyeurism on the spot, figuring that watching his sexy collegiate friend fuck another guy would be as much fun as putting the pork to her himself, especially since he would be enjoying the show in the company of the sexy Shanti and would certainly not have to suffer a full set of balls for very long. Bobby grinned lasciviously, all of his youthful innocence gone in a flash.

"We gonna watch 'em?" he whispered.

Shanti winked and nodded, then leaned her elbows on the window sill. Bobby stood behind her, his prick jammed to her naked ass-cheeks and his chin resting on her shoulder, so that they were cheek to cheek as they took up their position in this standing-room-only live-sex show.

Inside, Sneha was nibbling on Kamesh's prick again.

"Have we? Have we got time?" she panted.

"Plenty of time, youngman," said Kamesh, glancing toward the window.

Bobby caught the glance and gasped. 'Oh, wow! Does he know we're here? Does he know his slut just sucked me off? Did Mr. and Shanti plan it this way?' he wondered. The lurid thoughts flashing through his excited young brain like the shattered fragments of an erotic dream.

He figured that the couple must be totally depraved, corrupting the morals of two innocent young collegiate like Sneha and himself. But, right now, he wouldn't have had it any other way... that was for sure!

Kamesh rubbed his prick along Sneha's lips, mopping her mouth then jerked it away. He sat down beside the nubile collegiate and began to undress her. She helped him, tearing wildly at her garments, still supposing that they had to finish fucking quickly, before his slut got back, or worse... caught them at it.

The horny young collegiate couldn't understand why Mr. Kamesh was being so casual and taking his time about it. He stripped her naked with her fumbling assistance, then removed his own clothing, so that they were both incriminatingly naked if Shanti should walk in. She and Bobby had always been very careful not to get caught with their clothes off, but somehow, the element of danger involved tonight seemed to enhancing the thrill of Sneha's desires.

Kamesh, of course, knew that there was no danger, but he was determined to give the audience a good show and a clear view of all the details. Being a confirmed peeper, himself, Kamesh knew what turned a watcher on best. Feeling confident that his slut and Sneha's young boyfriend must have taken up their positions by this time, he began the slow build-up toward the passion play they had planned.

He kissed the collegiate and let his fingers caress her inner thighs, sucking on her swollen little nipples as his hands roamed over her gorgeous naked young body. Shanti was wriggling and squirming, loving the man's attentive foreplay but impatient to get on with the fucking, fearful they would be interrupted. It would be so frustrating to finally get Kamesh's big handsome cock up her yearning cunt and have to stop halfway.

"Fuck me... fuck me! Oh, please..." she whimpered.

Kamesh ignored the slut beauty's frantic pleas, slipping down to lick her tasty little pussy for a moment. But she was so hot and aroused, he was afraid she might cream on his tongue, and, although it was always nice to have a cunt melt in his mouth, he wanted the sexy little collegiate to cum on his cock, first. And, besides, his horny slut loved to suck pussy even more than Kamesh did! He would save that snack for Shanti.

He slurped at the slut beautys pussy for a few more moments then slid onto the couch again. He knew which position would afford the best view for the spectators lurking at the window. Kamesh knew all about such things, for they were dear to his heart.

"Sit on my cock, honey," he grunted.

She smiled lewdly.

"I thought you'd never ask, Mr. Kamesh," giggled the little minx.

Sneha twisted her nimble young body around and squatted over his hips, kneeling astride him, her hot little cunt poised over his throbbing prick. Grasping it by the base, she positioned the head of Kamesh's big cock in her tiny opening and slid slowly down. As his wedge-shaped cock-head sank in, they both moaned, Kamesh at the tightness of her hot, snug little pussy around his shaft, and Sneha at the incredible thickness of his cock as it stretched and filled her young cunt like never before.

Shanti and Bobby saw it all clearly as Kamesh's long, thick heavily-veined cock-shaft disappeared up Sneha's tiny cunt. She slid down to the hilt of his cock. His prick was buried and his balls were ballooning below her taut little ass. As she sank down, grinding her hips, the trim cheeks of her adorable young ass opened up, revealing the pinkly-puckered bud of her little asshole. It made Shanti drool.

She was so hot that she couldn't bear to look on without something in her own sizzling cunt-hole. She reached behind her ass and got a handful of Bobby's heavy hard-on, levering it down as she rose up onto her tiptoes and he youngman's fat cock-head slid down the crack of her ass and dipped into her crotch from behind.

"Give me a knee-trembler, baby!" she urged.

Bobby's knees were already trembling at the very thought of fucking her, eagerly, he grabbed Shanti by the hips and began to wedge his cock up into her slimy pussy. She wriggled down and he lunged up, fucking his virile young cock into her hungry cunt to the balls.

He had her impaled to the hilt, but instead of moving straight away, Bobby held his cock still, as she played with his hairy balls. He sensed that they should wait until Sneha began to fuck up and down on Mr. Kamesh' cock, so that they could match the rhythm.

The young man was getting a quick and comprehensive education in the ways of the voyeur... and he sure as hell was studying under a qualified teacher in Shanti!

Sneha started to lift and lower her slim young hips, fucking Kamesh's deeply-imbedded cock with an urgent, adolescent rhythm.

"Easy, baby... nice and slow," Kamesh hissed.

Why isn't he worried about his slut? Why isn't he in a hurry to finish? Sneha wondered. Was there something that she didn't understand?

Kamesh held her by the ass, restraining the collegiate from moving for a moment, then letting her slide her pussy up and down on his prick, but only slowly.

Sneha pulled her cunt up to his cock-head, balanced there for an instant, then pushed back down and took all of his big cock up her tight little cunt. His cock-stalk came out awash with cunt-cream, the dark vein rippling up the under-side, her cunt-lips pulling outwards as she raised up. Her lovely young ass swung from side to side, grinding and churning, giving Shanti tantalizing glimpses of the slut beauty's pretty little asshole as the creamy cheeks spread.

Sneha was getting hornier by the second. Kamesh's big cock sliding in and out of her tiny hole was really making her pussy feel good. She tried to fuck faster, but Kamesh held her down by her hips and stopped the sliding motion completely for a moment, holding his prick buried. It throbbed and twitched inside her, the base mashed hard against her clit at the top. It was almost as nice as when he moved it in and out...almost, but not quite.

She wanted to bounce up and down on his wonderful cock till she came, but for some reason he was stopping her and Sneha couldn't understand why if they had more time, she would have liked nothing better than to let him take his time and fuck her slowly and deeply, enjoying the feel of his massive prick stretching and reaming her tight little hole, but with his slut due back at any time, she was getting desperate.

She'd already been frustrated once tonight, and she couldn't bear it if Shanti returned home before she got her rocks off with Kamesh.

Sneha tried to fuck up and down faster, but Kamesh jammed his loins up as she rose, and held her down with his hands when she tried to lift up, keeping his prick deeply buried in the squirming young collegiate, effectively preventing the delicious friction she so desperately desired.

She thrust her tits into his face and he sucked her swollen nipples. He dipped a hand under her belly and fingered her clit. But as soon as she started to squirm, and grind her pubes against his fingers, he drew his hand away again. It was driving Sneha crazy.

The watchers were going crazy, too. Bobby had intended to match the pace of the fucking they were peeping on. But when Sneha and Kamesh started to move so slowly, the horny young collegiate was unable to keep to the unnaturally lethargic rhythm. He began to hammer his prick into Shanti furiously as he stood behind her, in a standing fuck. He tilted her ass up and down on his cock, impaling her deeply and quickly, with rapid little thrusts.

Shanti slowed him down, emulating her paramour. She got a handful of Bobby's balls and held them firmly, limiting his ability to buck and plunge. But her cunt was sucking like a mouth on his cock, and the virile youth knew that she could milk him off with her inner cunt-muscles even if he didn't hump at all. Her squeezebox pussy was pulling and dragging on his prick, teasing him maddeningly.

Then Shanti unleashed the youngman, letting go of his balls and allowing him to feed the cock to her as fast as he liked. He fucked her with lightning strokes, filling her hot, clinging hole with thunderous thrusts. She shoved her ass back and forth, her firm, round ass-cheeks slapping his lean belly as he buried his prick in her hairy cunt to the balls with each powerful thrust.

Bobby pulled her back onto his cock as he hunched forward, twisting her ass around as he screwed his cock up into her tight cuntal sheath. Cunt-juice streamed down her rippling thighs. Her fuck-hole was a swamp,

yet her inner rings were clinging and clutching tightly, making her pussy snug as a virgin's.

Kamesh and Sneha had stopped moving now. With his prick balls-deep, stuffed up her tight little cunt to the hilt and he seemed to be waiting for something. Sneha had no idea what. Bobby was starting to guess though. The sight of his girlfriend with a cunt full of prick was turning Bobby on damned near as much as the sensation of Shanti's clasping pussy on his prick.

"Uhhhhhhhh, yeahhhh! Fuck me, Bobby! Fuck me hard and cum in my cunt!" she urged.

Bobby fucked her savagely, jolting her pelvis and hammering her haunches. Her ass twisted in tight little circles as she frantically shoved her cunt back to meet his powerful cock-thrusts.

Within seconds, his cum-swollen balls erupted and filled Shanti's quivering cunt with a massive load of sperm. His hot cream squirted into her velvet depths, then swirled back down the chute and bubbling from her cock-stuffed pussy, forced from the tight confines of her cunt by his rapidly piston prick.

His heavy young balls slapped against her clit, causing Shanti to writhe and moan in ecstasy. She came on his cock like a pinned butterfly, her slim body shaking and shuddering with the power of the youngman's deliciously frantic cock-thrusts. Bobby drained his balls into Shanti's spasm cunt and clung, panting, to her haunches, his chin resting on her shoulder and his breathing hissing in her ear. His prick was still firm, and Bobby could easily have thrown another fuck into her. But, when she turned her radiant face to him and grinned, somehow the youngman suspected that Shanti might have something else in mind.

"Wanna join them?" she whispered, nodding toward the copulating pair inside.

The thrill of impending depravity gripped Bobby in horny talons and he grinned back at her.

"Sure... as long as I get to fuck you again," he said, making his prick twitch meaningfully up inside her tightly-clasping cunt.