Shanti -Voluptuous Desirable Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll get to do more than that, baby!", promised Shanti. "Let's go!"

Bobby pulled his shaft from the slippery sheath of her cunt. His young his cock stood straight from his loins, not upright with a full erection now, but not soft, either. His prick was at half mast, liberally coated with a glistening sheen of their combined fuck-juices.

Shanti and Bobby left the window and entered the house, going down the hall and into the living room. Kamesh grinned at them.

Sneha had her back to them and didn't realize that she and Kamesh were no longer alone. Then she saw him grinning over her shoulder and turned.

"Oh, God!" she exclaimed, when she saw his slut and her boyfriend standing there.

Sneha blushed guiltily. But then she saw that Bobby and Shanti were both smiling. Bobby's prick was jutting out, all juicy, and lots of fuck-slime was streaming from Shanti's cunt. In a flash, the collegiate understood the situation. It was all a passionate plot.

Her pussy had been a pawn in a peeper's game! And if Kamesh's slut and Sneha's boyfriend didn't mind, why should she? Sneha's blush faded away, and she grinned...