Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 01

Story Info
The Tenant is wooed and munched by the owner's son in law.
5.9k words
4.19
28k
22
0

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sriram was hot with lust – and kept holding his prick through the pant pocket hoping it will not break, it was really agitated. He could not believe that he was so close to her, his woman of all dreams and the one whom he wanted to fuck badly but knew it was near to impossible and needed lot more than just determination and focus.

Shanti was a small time officer at the HDFC Branch in Bangalore. Her husband Sridhar and daughter Raji were the two other occupants in the flat on the 2nd Floor which was a terrace cum a 2 bedroom accommodation. The terrace was used extensively by all the occupants of the building who were 3 including the owner on the G Floor to hang clothes and other daily activities involving regular walk up the floor and one of them was obviously cigarette smoking.

Rajesh Garodia was the owner of the building and was a medium size builder in that area; Sriram was his son in law and stayed with his in laws as an arrangement with the family prior to marriage. He had bargained hard and was paid handsomely – he was after all the most sought after architect in Bangalore and Rajesh obviously had little choice but to pay up to get him both at work and at home, married to his only daughter Shruti.

Shruti was diminutive – 4'10" and pretty heavy everywhere and obviously there was little to choose in the woman when it came to carnal and consummate desires. In contrast – Shanti was really endowed – 5'6" slim and extremely beautiful. She possessed a sculpted figure, extremely lively face with a nice melting set of lips and sensuous nose with a well fitting nose ring. She always wore sarees and was a pious lady – always visiting temples and finding bliss, harmony in the company of Gods and Goddesses.

Sridhar – the husband was as tall – but pretty inward driven. The marriage was a well chased affair. He was head over heels in love with her all 5 years during their internship days with the Local Nationalized bank where they started their careers and all through their working together and even at different branches, Sridhar chased her all the time and most of the time got forlorn and some times got dejected as she rejected him continuously, reasons were too many – he belonged to a different caste and also her family was not modern, it was very conservative.

Finally – he won the heart through his meticulous planning and consistent approach which was to get her hooked on his chivalry and able desire to help her during troubled times and always provide unsolicited support at all times including when she was despondent and troubled by the constant threats of transfer to rural places which he pulled off for her due to his influence in the Union.

Finally in 1990 – they got married and the initial couple of years were bliss for both but after the birth of Amulya – life became rather turbulent. Sridhar suddenly lost his libido and also interest in women. It was very unfortunate and for a long time – none could figure out the reasons, went to the doctors and all kind of soothsayers but net result was nil.

This led to immense insecurity and poor self confidence and he developed an inferiority complex. Slowly love turned into compassion which finally became a major source of irritation and a day came when both started to sleep in different bed rooms and Shanti turned to the Gods once again and life became once again abnormal.

Both the sides – the families suffered and it was just because of the Child that the marriage stood and continued.

A few months later – withdrawal symptoms produced anger and dejection, further resulted in huge amount of mutual hatred and both got into bouts of disagreement resulting in no talks for months together. That is when Shanti started to foster friendship with some of the women in the Bank and developed good relations with a few of them most enriched with Manju who stayed a few miles away from their house – who stood by her at all times of need and emergency, which included getting locked out of the house or even times when Sridhar would go off to his parents place without intimation. The torture reached a stage where she started to lead an austere life minus onion, garlic and even ghee/oil. The cooking in the house became very uneven and this further aggravated the marital chord.

Ten years passed by and they were together at Bangalore – in HDFC bank. And all these years – there was no Sex. Shanti led a life of a pious intern at a convent. She remained a very determined cold lady who multiple times had enough chances for a good cherished fuck but did not indulge to ensure that if there was any chance of retrieval at Sridhar's end – the same should not get scuttled. They took a house near to her Branch – and child was admitted into a school which would pick and drop the child.

The house was owned by Shyam Lal.

Shruti's marriage was a big affair, Sriram fell in love with her, yes not Shruti but Shanti. He was smitten by the beauty and just could not take his eyes off her all through the reception and after it ended – the first night ritual began and he fucked Shruti like a man possessed – of course in the dark room with absolutely no trace of light – fantasizing Shanti in the bed. Oh what a fuck. Shanti reminded him of the well endowed Jayaprada and it was enough of a cocky sensation.

From the very next day – he was after Shanti and unknown to all – he would daily go to the terrace just to get a perky peek of the beauty doing her regular rounds around the Tulsi plant while praying to the Gods daily with the wet towel around her head and tresses. He would stand and smoke – initially that is what it looked like and slowly the truth dawned on her. She was aghast and flustered. Who to tell and seek help? Sridhar was of no use. He would in fact use this as a reason to proceed with a divorce.

She was really disturbed.

Sriram kept stepping on the pedal day on day.

He started visiting the bank – and would stand in front of her counter and ask for the token, cheque book and take this opportunity to hold her hand, feel her arm and all sorts of peep at the cleavage and sometime even lift a sweat drop off her arm to lick it in front of her. Shanti was shocked- she would tremble and stay quite struck with terror. Most of the time – he would stalk her home and back to work every day until on a day – Shanti contacted Manju and told her the whole story. Now – Manju was not new to the Bank – and was a Bangalorean for quite some time.

She started picking her up daily from home and dropping her back – this gave some respite to Shanti.

On a day in the year 2002, when Shanti just turned 28, Sriram did the inevitable. In the pretext of smoking – he went early in the morning to the terrace and knocked on the door without any fear, knowing fairly well that Sridhar and Amulya were out of the house.

Shanti was sleeping – it was a Saturday when the bank was not working. She woke up sleepily – and opened the door to face the terror in front of her- she quickly closed the door but he kept the foot in between and started to yell loudly and his shrill note of despair could have made any one down the floors get alarmed. Shanti quickly opened the door and he entered and immediately grabbed her with both hands and started to squeeze her boobs through the blouse without any remorse. She slapped him across his face 5 times and literally pushed him to the wall and opened the door and ran downstairs – took an auto and went to Manju's house and stayed the whole day there.

In the night – she reached back – only to find the door closed and locked from inside and Sridhar refused to open the door- she had to sleep at Manju's house and from then the misgivings and misunderstanding between the husband and wife only deepened. The child suffered.

Sriram was worried that the husband will react and maybe there will be a complaint – fortunately it did not happen and also threw in a doubt – why did it not happen?

Now let us get back to the beginning – where we had Sriram playing pocket billiards with his dick. That was the time of his life. There was a festival going on and the Garodia Family had invited lot of neighborhood women and all of them were decked up in the best of Kanjeevaram silk sarees. Shanti was there and looking devastating – with the while religious mark on her forehead and a vermillion bindi just below it – she looked extremely prude and pious but the eyes and the nose ring gave away the sensual side of the most sought after woman in the neighborhood.

Sriram was standing at the door way and his eyes were fixed on her – and nothing else, to make sure nobody got suspicious – he was wearing goggles to ensure his eyes could do the job of ogling without a distraction.

That night Sriram fucked Shruti without mercy and she had a tear in her pussy. She bled for the most of the night. He fantasized about Shanti all through the fuck.

Shanti reached the Bank slightly late the next day and the Asst Manager – Mrs Janaki took off on the prude but sensuous belle. She was very jealous of Shanti and had been waiting for quite some time to get her into a mess and without her knowledge – Shanti was getting into a cage that day from which to come out – she was to pay a heavy price.

The whole day she was made to sit in the Cashier slot and by the time the day got over – she was exhausted and after handing over the cash – she was preparing to leave when the Manager –Mr. Rajesh Kumar called her to his cabin to give her the bad news. The Cash was short by 40,000/- rupees.

Shanti panicked – this was the last thing she wished in her life. She knew that it was impossible to fix this problem and there was no money stashed away which could be used to pay off the gap. Shanti started to cry and kept crying, Rajesh Kumar could only empathize and finally gave her two days over the weekend to get the recovery arranged and ensure on Monday – she returns the Money.

The next morning was as usual – Sridhar left early with Amulya for her day long cycle training cum a visit to his parents' place and was to come back only in the night. Sriram noticed it and rushed upstairs. She was circling the Tulasi plant and praying hard and the door of the house was open. Sriram went inside and straight laid himself on the Sofa. His dick was straining on his pyjama and wanted to come out earnestly and this time – he did little to stop the erection. It continued to grow and he had a bright idea – he took it out of the shorts and left it inside the pyjama – but outside the shorts. It started to create a blotch on the payjama and was a tent pole with a leak on the top.

Shanti came back to the house and dropped the pooja material on the floor – she was shocked seeing him in the state. Her 'pallu' slipped the blouse and her boobs were straining through the cloth. Sriram's eyes gleamed and he started stroking his dick through the pyjama and sneered at her – "40,000 rupees? I can help you? "

Shanti's world took a full circle and came to a halt. The prude woman lost her senses and fainted.

Sriram lifted her and took her into the bedroom and slowly brought her back into consciousness. She kept staring into his eyes – he looked deep into them and slowly took her left hand and placed it on his dick. She started weeping and tears started to flow down her face, blouse was in a haywire situation and the bra was getting visible slowly because of the sweat and the wetness all over.

Sriram bent down slurped on her tears and slowly drank from her eyes and in front of them slowly peeled off the blouse and threw it on the floor. The black bra looked astonishing on the wheat colour skin and the contrast was exciting. He bent once again and buried his head between the boobs at the cleavage and suck on the sweat – kept sucking and sucking. Slowly he removed the saree and finally the petticoat came off. Shanti was not wearing any Panty.

Sriram kept staring at the junction and for one last time looked up to see her face – Shanti stared at him – and kicked him on his face with her left leg and got up holding the Petticoat on her 'V" junction. "Get out", she shouted.

"Think about it. I am going now. But remember- if anyone can save you from the mess of 40,000, it is me and me alone. Call me when you are ready. Remember – I want to fuck you and you also need it – I know you are a pious woman but with no purpose. How long can you keep your pent up sexual needs buried and for how long? Think and let me know. By the way – Sridhar and the kid come back by 9 pm. We still have 12 hours. I will come back in another 30 minutes. But that time – be prepared like a slut. Be prepared to enjoy this dick. I love your body and will give you the best pleasure of your life."

Shanti just kept thinking and slowly returned to normal. As she was getting things into shape – the phone rang – it was the Manager. He was obviously asking the obvious Question. This further created another round of panic in her mind and she clearly saw herself slowly falling into the snare laid down by Sriram. She just had no choice. But yes – she could take help of Manju. She called her friend and kept calling. Today was a bad day – nobody picked up the phone. She kept trying and trying – no help was possible.

She quickly got dressed and started to go to Manju's house. She was about to leave her place when she remembered the husband of Manju to be another lecher – and stopped to think it over.

And she felt something around her – it was Sriram.

He came near Shanti, took her hand and led her to the sofa and sat along with her.

"I know your problem. I can help you. But you know what I want; are you ready? he said. "

Shanti looked into his eyes, "Does Shyla know your real and true self? "

"I do not know – but can tell you that I know your true self – when was it the last time Sridhar's dick rose to salute your pavilion?" and his eyes were transfixed on her crotch.

Sriram smiled and the wicked smile just kept increasing and looked victoriously towards Shanti. He got up and unclipped the fastens on the Shanti. She was slowly lifted from the sofa and brought to the bed and made to recline. Sriram touched her sensuous lips with his right hand and slowly ran the fingers down her face to the sexy bosom and slowly unbuttoned the blouse from behind and split the bra into two from the front with a snap of just one finger, the recess was just for ten seconds and the long awaited display of the boobs took place, he placed his fingers into her lips and slowly spread the wet finger around the nipple.

Shanti was exhausted and was not able to perceive clearly all going on but was slowly falling in the groove and just went along with the flow, slowly the saree got undraped and when she opened her eyes, she found herself staring at the most despised thing for her at this moment, Sriram completely naked and about to insert his prick into Shanti's asshole.

She started to scream when Sriram lifted the Brinjal, which made her shut up immediately. He placed it between her boobs and smiled wickedly at her, "You will suck it before the day is over today my love. You will. Wait and see. "

Shanti was silent and her reaction was that of a shock with no escape.

Slowly it dawned on her that this was and had happened in front of her. As she was thinking, Sriram turned towards her and took her face in hands and slowly started to smooch her on the cheeks and finally locked her lips with his and kissed her for long, Shanti was lost, the spectacle a few minutes back had aroused her considerably and this kiss was no tell tale but made to seal that arousal. Shanti in no time, held Sriram in her arms and pressed him to her bosom while he kept kissing her lip to lip and finally the tongues met and the story began, of another pious woman entering the world of debauchery and sin.

Meanwhile Sriram had quickly dressed up and left the room only to return after a while, his hand felt Shanti's hand go to her pussy through the petticoat which was rumpled and lying on her waist. She could feel how her juices had soaked through her panties and into her pubic hair. Shanti's hand pressed hard against the soft, hot mound and Shanti groaned deep in her throat with the pleasure it gave her lust-filled body. She quickly released the pressure, however, and left Shanti wanting more and more.

"Please ... touch me more ... touch my ... my pussy, please," she begged breathlessly, still watching the man who was responsible for all this, Sriram.

"Take off your clothes, baby," Sriram whispered in her ear, dipping into it with her tongue. "Take them off," he ordered gently, "then I'll make you feel real good."

Shanti obeyed without hesitation, stripping her loosened blouse and torn bra, undraped saree, petticoat and underwear off as quickly as she could. She was completely naked in a few brief moments and reclined again on the couch, waiting for more of Sriram's tender caresses. Shanti did not respond immediately, though.

Shanti felt both humiliated and excited at the same time as Sriram stared so openly at her cunt. She knew that now she would do anything Sriram told her to do. She wanted him to give her the gratification her lust-filled body so urgently needed. She somehow knew that Sriram had deliberately manipulated her into needing her so badly and into her embarrassing nakedness, but she didn't care now.

She wanted her sex desires met and also Sriram.

She needed him in her pussy.

Her skilled fingers, her hot tongue, her nipples, her toes, anything, everything!

She sighed as he finally reached out and stroked the warm mound of brown hair at the base of her belly. "Spread your legs, baby," he commanded softly. Shanti did so and was rewarded with the touch of a warm hand on the hot flesh of her spread lips.

Sriram withdrew her hand almost as soon as he had touched, though. Taking Shanti's hand, he placed it on her inflamed pussy. Shanti didn't realize for a moment what he was doing and gasped in surprise. "Play with yourself, honey," he ordered gently. "Let me watch you play with your pussy while you finish watching the man, I know you love him. Then I'll lick your pussy and rub cock between your legs and fuck you with the dildo and everything!"

Shanti couldn't refuse. She had begun to gently rub her swollen clit with her fingers even before he finished speaking. It felt so good, she thought! And somehow he was watching her made it even better. She sighed with satisfaction as his fingers caressed her burning flesh!

Sriram gazed at her passionately, removing his own clothing as she did so. She'll do anything now, Sriram thought excitedly.

Just wait till I get her in the ass.

Sriram glanced at Shanti and say that she was half-undressed. Only her bra and panties remained to hide Shanti's exquisite body from her eyes. The sight served to give even more passion and fever to her manipulations of her pussy. She reached down with her other hand and held the swollen lips of her cunt widely apart, opening her pussy even more. She plunged three fingers into the ragged, brown hole, seeking to satisfy the burning desire in her loins. Shanti watched with delight as Shanti increased the intensity of her actions. She removed her bra, her eyes glued to Shanti's sexy, masturbating body as Shanti's eyes were glued to the man in front of her.

Shanti was too entranced to notice that Shanti had completely removed her clothes and was kneeling beside her.

"Oooohhhh ... Shanti... you're so beautiful!" she cried, licking and biting at Shanti's gorgeous tits as she came and came and came.

Shanti's body went limp in her arms as Shanti squeezed her to her tits. Her orgasm had diminished and she was dazed and stunned by the intensity of her massive climax.

"Qoohhh ... ooohhhh ... aaahh, it's sooooo goood!"

Shanti couldn't resist Shanti's appealing actions and reached forward, grasping a firm tit in each hand and squeezing the rubbery flesh and lust-hardened nipples, adding to Shanti's

12