Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ecstasy.

"OOOHHH ... SHANTI... OOHHH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" Shanti screamed.

Shanti's body relaxed and Shanti fell forward on top of her. Shanti felt the now-familiar feelings of hot, lesbian desire starting to build in her loins. Almost unconsciously, she raised her hand and reached out toward Shanti. Shanti took her hand gently and

eased her toward the bed.

Shanti pushed Shanti gently backward with one hand and casually slipped her other hand between Shanti's thighs. Her fingers parted Shanti's cunt-lips and gently began to stroke the soft, moist skin of her pussy.

"Uuuuummmm," Shanti moaned, "I'll make you feel good, baby. Just like during your marriage days." She continued to stroke and caress Shanti's pussy, feeling it growing hotter and wetter in response.

"Oh, Shanti ... oh ... yes, yes," Shanti sighed, unable to control the passion that Shanti's skillful fingers were stirring in her cunt. She could feel her juices beginning to flow and her clit begin to swell from Shanti's wonderful stroking. Her lust and desire were overcoming her, making her forget the shock and shame of having been taped while fucking with Shanti. She was once again giving into the beautifully wicked desires and yearnings of her body.

Shanti felt the flow of fuck-juices beginning to soak her fingers and watched Shanti with satisfaction as her body relaxed and her face flushed with a passionate glow. It had been even easier than she had imagined. She winked at Sriram as he finished adjusting the bed and once more began a secret planning of Shanti.

Sriram was amazed at Shanti's progress and immediately began to remove his clothes; he watched Shanti and Shanti as he observing Shanti's skillful manipulation of Shanti's body as she continued finger-fucking Shanti's pussy while working her mouth slowly down Shanti's neck to her tits.

Standing naked and semi-erect by the side of the bed, he felt his loins begin to burn with lust as Shanti buried her head between his thighs.

"Goddamn, you work fast!" he exclaimed softly as he climbed onto the bed. He could tell that Shanti was far enough gone by now that even if she had noticed him joining in she wouldn't care. She'll probably even want me to fuck her now..

Sriram was more interested in Shanti at the moment, however, and soon withdrew his wet fingers, noticing that Shanti immediately replaced them with her own. He moved up beside Shanti's wildly thrashing body and knelt beside her, his cock almost fully erect

and turning fiery red.

"Oh ... Sriram," she gasped in surprise at the appearance and touch of his huge cock that stood fully erect right before her face. She wrapped her fingers around his massive cock, marveling at the size of it and loving the heat and texture of the red, hot skin.

"It's so big ... even bigger than it looked a few hours ago" she murmured with growing lust. She stroked her hand smoothly up and down the long shaft, stopping at the top of his cock to wrap her fingers around the hard, swollen head.

Shanti ceased her actions between Shanti's thighs and scooted up beside Sriram, scooping up his big, dangling balls in her hand as Shanti held his cock with both hands.

"Isn't it gorgeous?" Shanti asked Shanti in a hoarse, lust-filled voice. "Don't you want it inside your cunt, Shanti?"

Shanti seemed shocked at the suggestion. She was turned on with a new, hot cock-lust that she had never felt before, but she couldn't imagine fitting the huge prick into her tight pussy. It was even bigger than the biggest, the biggest thing she had ever had in her pussy or ass. But Sriram's cock was a full inch longer and much thicker around and the head of his cock seemed to swell and grow even larger as she held it in her hand.

"I don't think I can do it, Shanti," Shanti whimpered. "It's too big. I've never had anything that big in my pussy."

"Oh, it's great," Shanti cried, "just watch!" She scooted her ass up next, raising and spreading her thighs until her knees pressed against her tits and her pussy was gaping open wetly. "Shove it in, lover!" she commanded.

Without hesitation, Sriram turned to face her and leaned forward until the bulbous head of his cock was pressing against the open mouth of Shanti's pussy. He shoved in hard, burying his cock to the hilt in her blonde-haired fuck-hole. Shanti and Shanti both gasped simultaneously:

Shanti from the sudden, deep penetration of her cunt and Shanti from the sight of the long, thick prick boring into Shanti's juicy cunt. Shanti watched hungrily as Sriram slowly withdrew his cock. It glistened with her love-juices and stretched out the

pink flesh of Shanti's pussy-lips. It almost looked to her like Shanti's pussy was sucking at his big rod.

Sriram shoved in again, even harder this time, and rapidly withdrew. He pounded in and out of Shanti's cunt-hole several more times, stirring her juices and making her cry out with sharp gasps. Withdrawing his cock slowly once more, he pulled it completely out of her pussy, making a wet sucking sound as the bighead popped free of her tight cunt-muscles.

He turned back to Shanti, holding his dripping pecker right in front of her sex-flushed face. It was even a darker shade of red now and it glistened with Shanti's fragrant pussy-juice.

"Taste it," he commanded, as he took the shaft in his hand and pulled the wet skin back hard, making the head bulge and strain as his piss-hole stretched widely open. "Lick the head of my cock!"

Shanti leaned her head forward and pressed her soft, open lips against the smooth, hot skin of his cock-head. She could taste the salty sweetness of her own cuntal juices mingled with the special flavor of the pre-cum that oozed slightly from open slit of Sriram's dick. She worked her tightly gripped hand up and down his smooth, thick rod as she covered more and more of the head with her mouth. She worked the entire bulb of his cock-head into her hungry mouth and moaned deep in her throat from the pleasure of the burning touch and the luscious taste.

She held the bulbous head in her mouth lovingly, savoring the exquisite sensation. She'd never gotten this kind of pleasure from a man's cock before. She continued to stroke the perfect shaft of his cock with one hand and gently cupped his large, hanging balls with the other one.

She rolled them adoringly with her hand, then lightly fingered the two swollen orbs separately, feeling his cock-head pulse in response as she still held it captive in her hot mouth. The burning in her pussy was growing fiercer and she knew that she did want his monstrous cock shoved deep inside her cunt.

She knew she could do it!

She slowly removed her mouth from his delicious prick, lingering just long enough to press her tongue once more into the tight piss-hole. "I'm ready for it now," she breathed lustily. "I want it inside my pussy ... please ... now, Sriram!"

Sriram needed no further urging. The tantalizing way she had held his cock-head in her hot mouth had made him ache for the sensation of what he knew would be a tight, throbbing cunt. He positioned himself between her spread legs and pushed her knees up to her tits, angling her spread pussy toward his angry, red cock. He rubbed the head of his prick up and down through the wet, burning valley of her crotch.

"Uuummmmmm," Shanti moaned as she felt his hot cock-head touch her sensitive pussy-flesh. "Put it in me ... shove your cock into me ... fuck me, Sriram... fuck me!" she begged passionately.

He placed the tip of his cock at the mouth of her dripping pussy and slowly screwed the big head into her cuntal opening. "Oh, God, you're tight, how many years since this juice circled a dick, twelve years? "he grunted as he felt the tight muscles at the opening of her fuck-hole grip his throbbing cock-head.

Shanti did scream as the huge cock stretched and filled her pussy. She screamed from the pure sexual pleasure the massive cock was creating. Her cuntal passage convulsed and quivered around his thick shaft, squeezing with muscles she had never even used before.

"AAAHHHHH ... IT'S SO BIG ... SOOO GOOD ... FUCK IT INTO ME!" she screamed, wrapping her strong legs around Sriram's waist and pulling him in deeper.

"Oooooohhh ... you're so goddamn tight," he grunted as her cunt-muscles squeezed and hugged his thrusting prick. He couldn't hold back. Shanti's tightening legs, Shanti's pressure on his ass, and the maddening sensation of Shanti's cunt biting and squeezing

his dick caused him to thrust forward as hard as he could.

He felt his cock slam its full length into Shanti's quivering cunt. He saw her head jerk backwards and her mouth open wide in passion!

He began to fuck his cock in and out of her tight, vise-like hole with wild abandonment. She was letting out a sharp cry each time he slammed into her cunt. Her legs continued to pull him in harder and deeper with each thrust. He watched with passionate delight as Shanti grabbed both of Shanti's straining, gorgeous tits and squeezed and pulled the inflamed flesh. Shanti responded by reaching her hand between Shanti's spread thighs and shoving her fingers into the hot, dripping hole of her pussy.

The incredible tightness and heat of Shanti's pussy was bringing him rapidly to an orgasm that he could tell was going to flood her pussy with steaming, boiling jism. He knew he was going to come so much that his hot cum would overflow the lips of her

tight cunt.

"Aaaahhh ... uungghhh," he grunted passionately. "You're gonna make me come, baby! Oh, shit ... I'm gonna come in your hot cunt ... aaaaggghhhh!"

"Come in my mouth!" Shanti cried suddenly as she felt him approaching his orgasm. "Please, Sriram ... I want to drink your cum ... I want it, I need it ... please!" She pulled her legs back from around his waist and began trying frantically to push him out of her cunt before he came. She wanted his hot jism in her mouth.

Her whole body ached for it. Shanti gasped as she felt Shanti's pleading voice send shivers of lust through her cunt. She loved seeing Shanti so excited. She moved back away from the two lovers slightly as Sriram withdrew his incredibly red and swollen cock from Shanti's cunt with a loud slurping pop. She could tell by the way Sriram was grimacing and panting that he was trying hard to hold his cum inside his balls until he could reach Shanti's mouth. Shanti's fingers continued to probe and pull her cunt as Sriram straddled Shanti's quivering, sweating body.

Sriram knelt over Shanti, his knees straddling her chest and his bursting cock pointed straight at her mouth. Shanti leaned forward and grasped Sriram's red-hot cock in her hand, aiming it at her mouth as she began stroking it vigorously.

"Uuuuuhhhhh ... give it to me ... give me all your cum!" Shanti cried wildly as she stared transfixed at the steaming prick Shanti was holding right in front of her mouth.

"Aaaahhhhh ... pull it, baby ... jack it ... aaaaahhhhhh ... OH SHIT, I'M COMING!" Sriram cried with pure pleasure as he felt his jism began to race through the length of his burning cock. He looked down at Shanti's face, her mouth open and tongue protruding,

cupping the head of his cock with her waiting tongue.

"Uunghhh!" he grunted as the first hot jet of cum spurted out of his piss-hole and almost filled Shanti's hungry mouth. Shanti squeezed his rod hard with each spasm of his hips, milking spurt after spurt of thick jism out of his balls and into Shanti's over flowing mouth.

Shanti released a moan of pure passion from deep in her throat as Sriram's boiling hot cum filled her mouth. She swallowed hungrily as more and more of his luscious cream shot into her throat. She felt his hot, thick jism spilling over her lips and dripping down

her cheeks. She'd never felt anything as good as Sriram's delicious cum.

Shanti continued to milk and squeeze Sriram's convulsing cock until the last spasm had stopped. Sriram panted and groaned with the final thrills his gigantic orgasm sent through his loins. He continued to kneel over Shanti's cum-drenched face as Shanti gently rubbed the head of his still-erect prick over Shanti's lips and cheeks as Shanti lapped and licked at his sperm-smeared cock. He watched with satisfaction as Shanti sucked up every drop of his cum.

"Uuuuummmmm ... that was so goood," Shanti sighed. "I want more ... I want more of his cum!"

Sriram had conquered the pious slut – she was going to be easy going now.

12