Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex and lust is the making of a Slut.
6.4k words
3.79
18.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sriram was a very happy man when he left the house – Shanti was lying on the bed dishelved completely naked and just a bedsheet covering her – in a semi satiated and sedated state and in a feeling of remorse and utmost satisfaction.

The few hours after that were rather callous busy and hectic for both, Sriram battled all his nerves to return for a quick session, he wanted Shanti more and more, his obsession was on the rise and his cock was distended against his crotch in the trouser and was fighting it hard to keep it out of others to notice but Shruti the wife did observe and made a snide remark "It is not even 11am and you look horny - up to some tricks – watched some model or some porn, the dirty mind is always at work and I also have a feeling that someone close home is affecting the libido – your attack on me last night was rather unusual – arousal which was different in approach"

Sriram got alerted and also worried –she was referring to Shanti, the bitch had noticed him eyeing the housewife and he knew the sixth sense of suspicious wives – and Shruti was extremely suspicious and obviously jealous of Shanti who was a vivacious and an extremely sexy woman and men and women alike wanted to share bed with her which Shruti had a fair idea, she had also come to know how the pious nature exhibition was a recent faceover the slut had put up and in real world the bitch had a past which was a torrid and extremely slutty in nature, her cousin Ramnarayan who knew Ratan had shared the high level details and the slut's nature at snaring men was known to Shruti more than –Sriram even had an inkling and Shruti was also aware of the cuckold husband whose dalliance with his wife at bed was 'zero' and was reputed to have played little or no role in ever bedding her and this was a bad news because the man had no shame in letting his wife bed others brazenly and shamelessly agreed to leave the house when her paramours would arrive – it was rumored that recently his own uncle Shivu came along with Sridhar's mother Sowramma and with both mother and son very much inside the house – early in the morning post their arrival – Shanti gave her holes all of them to Shivu through the afternoon and dirtily provided all scum and spunk to her lover uncle in law with glee – and we will have that story in another chapter soon.

The days went by and Sriram would call Shanti sometime but it wasn't enough and wanted her, they could meet outside but it was dangerous – Shyamlal the father in law and Girish the brother of Shruti were very famous and any motel / hotel would pick up the thread and report so what could be the way out for a quick copulation or fuck, her house was a good safe haven but needed a time when there was no possibility of Shruti smelling Sriram around in the building and that again was not going to be easy – fucks in India are to be manufactured and if the below belly demands it incessantly – it has to fabricated and Sriram and Shanti did fabricate one and this was unbelievable.

Arogyam – the manager at the Bank wanted to increase collections and asked Sriram one of the major depositors to arrange a few biggies who could help in this endeavor and also wanted some scapegoats for loan disbursements because there were targets for both the schemes.

Sriram told him – he knew of a source who would willingly take up to 100 crore loan but there was a price to be paid – the guy Ashimendu – a Bengali was an amorous guy who needed a pussy for every deal and if a vivacious sexy slut was to be arranged – the deal was done and before Ashimendu fucked the damsel – he will have to taste her himself, Arogyam feigned ignorance of knowing any such females when Sriram with a twinkle reminded him of the tall dusky but extremely attractive and sexy Shanti – Arogyam was enlightened and also excited and felt a stir in his crotch of 45 years, he himself was untiringly chasing the evasive slut but in vain and this gave him a chance to lay the cards – but how to approach the bewitching beauty.

"I will handle her if you are okay to get these loans sold – only thing we will have to lure her with a good commission – are you okay to pay her a good some of money and rest she will strip to her bare basics – I can vouch for it" Sriram quipped.

"Don't tell me – she is a very pious woman and her husband is also in the same Bank – different Branch of course, I have been lusting for her since a long time but she does not look like one to give in – at least not to sexual blackmail and overtures." Arogyam was more skeptical and less sure.

"You know the 40 k she paid back - how come?" Sriram gleamed.

"You paid her – and she fucked for that?" Arogyam blurted.

"Not only fucked – reamed her in and out - in broad daylight – I can tell you haow many strands on her ass are still standing straight and she has not shaved them off – I can tell you how many fingers the moist ass can take in one go and the size of bra she wears and how many panties are holed which she still wears to allow them to be torn while you are undressing her- she is a slut par excellence – I cannot do all with her all the time because of Shruti – otherwise she will sleep with me every night with Sridhar in the other room – he is a cuckold." Sriram was getting aggressive between his legs.

"Okay – you entice her and get her on this job and make sure I get to taste the slut and her sensuous pussy. I want her – understand" Arogyam was clear.

"Fine – keep 1% commission of all loans disbursed and we will give her some paltry amount out of it – okay" Sriram was greedy to the core – he did not know the level of slut in her – and what Shanti could do to his plans.

As they were discussing these plans, Janardhan a local corporator and a big business man had come to the Bank a couple of times and was smitten by our beauty and was planning to solicit a coffee meeting to her but did not know how to approach her and today while the two lechers discussed their sinister plan inside the branch manager's office, the corporator came to the Bank and straight went to the desk of Shanti and asked for his balance when in the usual work routine she requested him to consider taking a loan from the Bank.

"What is the maximum I can take "– he asked looking at the pamphlet "and also – there is a Deposit Scheme – how much and for what period"

She looked at him coquettish and grinned sexily at him "Sir – 10 crores, 100 crores – you decide sir both loans and Deposits' – and her pallu slipped off the kameez which she slowly reversed to its position.

"Okay – how about a cup of coffee with me this evening at Srinivasa Motel round the MG Road and we can take a call" he was direct – mustered courage.

"I will need commission too – so please do consider that while closing on the loans or deposits – and Bank will give me more if you take them higher and longer periods" she said.

"Sure – madam and let us understand one thing – it will also depend on how long you will spend time with your client for the client to decide on how long the periods will be – by the way – you are very beautiful and look very charming in a nice saree" – he was very direct and she knew the crotch was tight and the beast inside was wanting to invade her private cave between her legs sooner than soon.

Evening is difficult – can we meet in the afternoon" – she quipped.

Gleaming from tooth to tooth – he bent forward and taking her left hand in his both the hands' My car is outside and am waiting for you – come soon – we will go to a my farmhouse pick up a friend and then to a coffee house and I promise you very good time."

Janardhan was already ejaculating without touching his dick. This pussy was going to be no trouble for bed mating and he was going to take her ass for sure. He was anal lover for all practical purposes and loved licking laving sucking and fucking the anus of women.

On reaching the coffee-shop from Janardhan's farmhouse, Shanti noticed at the way male attention focused on their table.

There was a woman by the side of Janardhan and slowly she came to know that was Kavya who had a tight t-shirt on and her heavy breasts demanded the attention, since they seemed to want their freedom from the tight fabric. Shanti herself wanted to feel and see them in all their glory giving temptation to her bisexual attitude.

She was very much taken up by Kavya. Kavya knew the effect she had on Shanti and was dying to taste her cunt juices. She sat close to Shanti and kept touching her at the slightest

pretext, thereby heightening the sexual tension between them. Janardhan on the other hand was quiet. He was thinking that today is the opportunity to fuck this teasing banking bitch along with his beautiful escort Kavya.

He was slowly encouraged by the fact that Shanti was attracted to Kavya. This would work to his advantage and he had a perpetual smile of a cat who ate the cream, knowing fully well that he was going to fuck Shanti all afternoon. The main discussion all through the meal centered around Shanti. Both Kavya and Janardhan were very insistent that Shanti take-up something just beyond the routine banking clerk cum cashier work she was doing and they kept complimenting on her figure and sexy face and fair unblemished skin.

Kavya took all this opportunity to feel her skin, her face and generally indulge in light foreplay with Shanti.

Shanti was taken-up by their compliments and she had no resistance against Kavya taking liberties with her. She was so sexually charged that she had wet her panties and was dying to get fucked silly.

They told her that she should have her portfolio taken and each one recommended various photographers. After the meal when Janardhan was paying the check, Shanti realized that she had left her purse in Janardhan's apartment. "No problems, I will take you to the farmhouse and you can retrieve your purse."

On reaching Janardhan's apartment, Shanti picked up her purse and started to leave, however Janardhan insisted on taking a few snaps and went into the bedroom to fetch a camera.

Kavya pulled Shanti beside her on the sofa and started talking and touching her. She told Shanti that she would very much like to meet her again and take her to some good photographers.

Meanwhile Janardhan got his camera and asked them to pose for a few snaps. Immediately Kavya started hugging Shanti in the pretext of posing. So much body contact with this huge busted budding actress was too much for Shanti. She too got bolder and started feeling Kavya.

This was all the encouragement Kavya needed and soon she was tongue-kissing Shanti.

Shanti was whimpering with passion. She had never been kissed by a woman like this before even by sister Chitra with whom she had the maximum sexual dalliances and was savouring her softness.

Kavya was now taking small bites on Shanti's ear, face neck, Shanti was on fire. Janardhan had captured all this on film and had got very excited on seeing these two sexy women go for each other. The businessman turned corporator quickly removed his clothing and stroked his fat thick prick.

He separated the two women, lest he miss in on the action. On seeing Janardhan naked, his muscle tone and the thickness of his shaft, Shanti felt afraid.Her mind was forcing her to say " Nooo Janardhan, please don't fuck me , I am married", instead the words that came out were " OOOOOH My Gawd, itsss so beeeeg, Janaaaardhhhan".

"Don't worry Shanti darling," said Janardhan, just hold it, it won't bite. He brought his prick near her and placed her hand on it. Shanti felt the throbbing prick and was creaming in her panties. Her eyes were wide open but her throat was dry.

Kavya sensing Shanti's predicament quickly brought her lips to suck Janardhan's prick. But Janardhan only wanted Shanti and firmly pushed Kavya aside motioning to her to take the camera. Now Janardhan caught Shanti by the back of her neck and brought his prick near her face.

Shanti could smell his prick now – very pungent and looked like carrying dried cunt juice and other scum but extremely invigorating making her swoon and involuntarily opened her mouth to suck it.

Janardhan felt overjoyed seeing Shanti was a willing participant, he slowly pushed his prick further in her mouth. This was the umpteen in her lifetime Shanti was tasting and sucking a dirty prick. She had sucked off so many of the pricks including Ratan whose was the dirtiest especially in the interludes where he fucked the sisters and without a wash the prick was shared by the siblings and the others like Kamaesh, Pandian, Raju and now Janardhan.

Her husband Sridhar as we know was not adventurous in bed. Janardhan expertly filled her throat with his prick and when he thought she was gagging removed it and rubbed her face with it. Shanti took to the task with earnest now. She could taste Janardhan's masculinity and could feel the power of his prick thru its throbbing. Meanwhile, Kavya was busy clicking photographs.

Shanti's sexy face filled with Janardhan's thick prick was too much for Kavya, she was in the throes of an orgasm herself.

The sight of such a sexy face licking Janardhan's hairy balls and her hands all over Janardhan's tight buns was awesome. Shanti loved the feel of Janardhan's buttocks and

feeling their strength could well visualise the fucking she was going to get. Janardhan too was very excited and about to explode. He controlled himself by stopping and asking Shanti if she liked sucking his prick.

Shanti could only moan a gurgle in reply. He was delighted in seeing this newly married woman offering no resistance at all. In fact she was hot and sucking, licking his prick profusely.

Janardhan then held the back of her head and started fucking her mouth, first with slow long thrusts and then with short fast jabs. As he exploded he filled her mouth with semen and he removed his prick from her mouth lest she choke and came all over her sexy face, hair, shoulders, saree.

Shanti tried to swallow as much as she could. Suddenly Kavya left the camera and started sucking Shanti's mouth, face, to taste Janardhan's cum.

This was the second time Shanti had tasted semen and she loved every goblet, droplet of it. Shanti's panties were thoroughly soaked and her thighs too were wet. She responded to Kavya's kisses with gay abandon, whimpering and moaning loudly. She ripped Kavya's t- shirt over her head and pushed the pink lacy bra from the top and fastened her mouth on one swollen nipple.

Kavya felt discomforted, feeling the tightness of the bra strap on her back.She roughly pushed Shanti aside and removed her bra. The sight of her huge breasts with swollen nipples gaining freedom was too much for Shanti.

She lost control and with a loud moan latched on to them with her hands and mouth.

Janardhan seeing the women, and especially Shanti's horniness, couldn't wait to fuck her. He roughly pulled the women apart and carried Shanti in his arms to his bedroom, where the airconditioner was on.

Janardhan ripped Shanti's blouse off, and Kavya helped him in removing Shanti's clothes. On seeing her soaking lace panties, Janardhan could not be bothered in removing them, he just yanked and ripped them. He saw Shanti's cunt lips fully engorged with the blood pumping in them, her clitoris was fully erect. Her black cunt hair was neatly trimmed and the sight of black hair, creamy white thighs and pink cunt lips was too much for Janardhan. He knew that Shanti too wanted him to fuck her.

He laid Shanti on her back and raised both her legs over his shoulder. He placed his prick near her flowing cunt juices and pierced the bulbous head of his prick into her cunt.

Shanti's cunt had experienced such a thick,fat prick earlier, her father in law's brother Shivu a few months back at Villupuram and although Janardhan had only put the head in, her outer cunt lips where fully stretched. Shanti screamed in pain. "OOOHHHH GAAWD III CAANNNT, PLEEASE NNNNOOOOOO SUSHEEEEEEL,", she cried. There was cold sweat all over her forehead and face. Shanti was really scared and got completely dry inside. " OOOOUUI MMMAAA YOOU Are TEEEAARRINNNGG MEEE AAAIIIEEEEEE".

Although Shanti had been fucking men for quite a while now, her cunt had never been so stretched. She started begging Janardhan to please spare her. Janardhan felt as if he was deflowering a virgin. This excited him no end and his proud thick prick throbbed even more. Kavya came by Shanti's side.

Shanti begged Kavya to make Janardhan stop.

Shanti expected Janardhan to ram his prick fully in regardless of her dryness and fear.

Janardhan meanwhile removed the head slowly and putting some spit on it sank it again in her cunt. After repeating this a few times her cunt was able to accommodate his thick prick head. He now started inserting his prick bit by bit, thrusting and withdrawing.

He got a slow rhythm going and sensed that Shanti was now lifting her buttocks to meet his thrusts. Her juices were flowing freely and she could feel an orgasm approaching. Shanti now clawed on Janardhan's back egging him to go faster.

Kavya asked her how she was surely liking and wanting it immensely.

Shanti managed a whimpering sound "OOHH AAARGG HHHEES FFUCKING MEE SOOO NICCELY, IT FEELSS SSOO GOOD". Janardhan now started thrusting and withdrawing faster and faster pounding Shanti's tight cunt. His heavy balls were slapping against Shanti's raised buttocks THWAP, TWAP, THWAP with each of Janardhan's powerful strokes.

Their bodies were glistening with sweat and the only sound in the room as Janardhan increased his thrusts were of Shanti's loud moaning and THWAP, THWAP, THWAP, THWAP of his ball slapping her raised buttocks.

Janardhan felt as if he had deflowered a virgin. Shanti was thrilled at the power of his thrusts and for the first time in her life felt fulfilled, literally and mentally. Janardhan kept on going THWAP THWAP THWAP and Shanti could feel her orgasm imminent. Sensing this Janardhan stopped pumping abruptly.

Shanti wailed "YOOU BASSSTARRD DOOONT STTOOP PLEEEASEE IIMM UNNGG CCOMMING.". " FUCK ME< YOOUVE ALWAYS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS YOUU UNNGHH URGGH AAIIIEE OUIII MMAAAA", Janardhan started thrusting hard and Shanti came and came. "OOUUII MMAA UURRNNGH OOHHRRGGD ".

Janardhan could not hold back any longer and exploded inside Shanti, filling her cunt with his semen. He then collapsed on the bed beside them.

Kavya had been rubbing her clitoris bringing herself to orgasm while Shanti had been getting fucked.

She longed to taste Shanti's cunt juices and quickly started sucking her swollen cunt lips. She darted her tongue inside Shanti's cunt and tasted Janardhan's semen again. She also started teasing Shanti's bud clit making her moan and writhe. Shanti had experienced everything especially many sucking her let alone a sexy woman.

Kavya needed gratification too and spread her legs over Shanti's face and started grinding her soaked cunt on Shanti's face. Shanti was a quick learner and soon the two sexy women were having orgasms 69ing each other.

The sight of these two sexy women doing each other excited Janardhan and he developed a hard-on again. He pulled Shanti away from Kavya.

Taking her by the shoulders he brought her near a rocking chair and he sat down. Then he motioned for her to sit on him.

Shanti stared at his thick prick and slowly sat on him taking in his prick inch by inch.

When Janardhan had his prick fully inside he remained absolutely still and concentrated on fondling, sucking, biting Shanti's fair breasts.

He asked her " Shanti, does this feel nice". Shanti was fully plugged up and although Janardhan was only gently rocking, the fullness of his prick was bringing her close to another orgasm. " AAAH YYOUU ROGUE YOOVEE UUMM UUMMMN UURGGGHH OOOHHH YOOOUURR CCOOCKK IITTSS FFFIILLEED MMEE UUNNGGH UUNNNGHH UUUNNNNGGH OOOO AAAAAAHHH'' wailed Shanti.

12