Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanti feeling his fullness inside her had another orgasm, but Janardhan kept his prick absolutely still. Then he motioned Kavya to hold Shanti's shoulders from the back and he clasped her buttocks tightly. He stood up with his prick fully inside her and clasping her buttocks tightly.

Kavya had the weight of Shanti's shoulders on her. Janardhan slowly started pumping his prick in and out of Shanti's cunt. Shanti was in midair and was receiving Janardhan's powerful thrusts.

Janardhan increased the pace as did Shanti's moaning which turned into a continous wailing sound AAAAAHHNN AAAHHNN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHN AAAAAAAAAAANNN UUUUUGGGG GGNNNNHHH, as she neared another orgasm.

Shanti was in throes of orgasm and her wailing was completely incoherent. Janardhan then, withdrew his still hard and erect prick and they laid Shanti on the bed.

Shanti continued to whimper and moan, having never experienced such a thorough fucking in her life.

Janardhan meanwhile straddled Kavya's flat stomach and propped two pillows under her neck. He the clasped both her huge tits with his penis tightly clenched by her breasts and began to breast-fuck Kavya.

He was really rough with Kavya and would thrust his prick thru her breasts and into her mouth.

Shanti had not seen such a thing before and the sight of Kavya's huge breasts being treated so roughly brought her to another wave of orgasm. Shanti had no control over her cunt which kept throbbing for more. Sensing this Janardhan stopped breast-fucking Kavya and made Shanti and Kavya lie side by side. He raised Shanti's left leg and Kavya's right leg.

He quickly propped pillows under their buttocks so that their cunt were raised and nicely positioned.

Then he thrust his prick into Shanti's gaping, throbbing cunt and gave long hard strokes. He then withdrew and did the same to Kavya's cunt, holding one leg each together. Both Shanti and Kavya drew double the pleasure from this, since while one was being fucked, the other too was moving in the same rythmn.

Janardhan kept alternating and fucking them. He went on and on, both Shanti and Kavya continued to moan and wail as orgasm after orgasm swept through their bodies.

When Janardhan could feel he was about to explode he withdrew his prick and let go of their legs. He straddled Shanti's breasts and put his prick into her mouth. He loved to see such a pretty fair horny face sucking his prick.

This is what he wanted to do to Shanti since he first saw her sexy face. He exploded inside her mouth and this time roughly forced her to take-in all his semen. Shanti gurgled and gagged but his semen kept coming in. Finally Janardhan withdrew his fat prick from her mouth and rubbed his prick all over her sexy face and hair. He then collapsed on the bed along with them and continued to bite and nibble at whatever part of skin came in contact with his mouth.

Shanti finally got up and went to the toilet to pee. Semen was still coming out of her cunt lips. She washed her face in the mirror and saw dried semen all over her body and hair. Her hair was all knotted with dry semen and try as she did she could not untangle them. Her hair, bastard had really done her in, how was she going to go home in this manner.

Shanti had always been particular of her hair, a lot of care and time went into taking care of it. Now this mess was unbearable for her. Also there were freckles on her neck, cheeks, breasts and her lips just as her cunt lips were swollen. She thought, "My God, I better stay away from Sridhar till these disappear."

Thinking of Sridhar she saw the time was 5.35pm and she needed to get back, bathe before he came in at aro 7.pm .They had been fucking away for more than 3 hours. Shanti came out of the toilet to search for her clothes.

Janardhan saw her bending down and quickly got up and started slapping her huge buttocks. "Bitch Slut I need to fuck your ass now that chance can't let it go chance he nahi mila", said Janardhan while slapping her buttocks. Shanti saw that Janardhan had got a hard-on again.

Shanti was turned on by Janardhan's using vulgar Tamil and Telugu and by his slapping and kneading her bums. She replied " Noo Janardhan, Sridhar will be getting back, Please let me go, another time you can fuck me, I promise, please let me go now".

Saying this Shanti hurriedly started picking her clothes. When Shanti saw the semen stains on her saree and torn blouse and panty she began to cry.

Her saree was beyond repair, all crumpled and ripped in certain places. Kavya came to her rescue by offering to give her clothes, but she did not have a saree, only the sexy black dress she had worn on the party night..

So Shanti had no choice but to wear that dress without panties. Her swollen nipples could clearly be seen and the dress was very tight around the arse, she had to hike it higher, whereby the dried cum on her cunt hairs and inner thighs could be clearly seen.

Janardhan was in mood or mode to let her go till he had her ass and this he made it very clear to the lass Kavya and both devised a way to get her back for an ass fuck.

The next day Kavya lured this pussy into another trip and this time to the local 3 star motel at the Swimming pool and in full daylight in a 2 piece Shanti was exposed to the general swimmers and Janardhan in particular who came in and sat at the pool watching his babes with glee – the room # 2102 was waiting for Ass busting – post the swim they joined him for a drink and all glee and fun – but Shanti could sense her state, pussy leaking and even ass expanding and twitching in anticipation – Janradhan was not waiting for the room to start his explorations – his fingers were already inside her bung hole while they were at the pool drinking the mocktail and cocktails.

The charge bill came which Janardhan signed and took the keys from the waiter to the room # 2102 and asked the women to reach their while he fixes a few deals and comes in a sometime.

As Shanti was being led alongwith KAVYA to the bedroom by Janardhan, she understood that they were going to fuck. The very thought of being fucked by Janardhan again and that too in the presence of this sexy starlet KAVYA made Shanti wet with desire. Once in the bedroom, Janardhan let go of Shanti and began kissing KAVYA.

He was sitting on the bed and had made KAVYA sit on his lap as he was busy tongue-kissing her, while massaging her smallish tits with his hands.

KAVYA too was excited as Shanti could see from her little gasps and the way she was trying to open Janardhan's shirt buttons. Shanti was left alone, standing and watching open-mouthed as this couple was fondling each other.

Janardhan had managed to open KAVYA's blouse and was soon tweaking her nipples. Soon he let go of her mouth and fastened his mouth on her hardened nipples.

KAVYA was moaning loudly and was looking at Shanti with glazed eyes.

Shanti saw her dark black nipples stand erect and glisten with saliva as Janardhan was now alternatively sucking and biting at both her nipples, making KAVYA squirm and moan with pleasure and pain.

Shanti could feel her own nipples hardening and her cunt juices oozing as her breathing grew heavy, seeing the erotic coupling in front of her.

Janardhan then abruptly stopped and looked at Shanti oblivious to the moaning starlet in his lap. He motioned to Shanti to come near him while saying, "Isn't she sexy, come and touch her". Shanti moved in a trance and tentatively touched KAVYA's moaning face.

Kavya looked at her with glazed eyes, lustfully, as Shanti on her own bent down and kissed KAVYA's lips. She felt the sweet taste of KAVYA's mouth as she felt the other woman force her tongue into her mouth.

Janardhan meanwhile was busy fondling the bent Shanti's breasts, as she continued to kiss this starlet.

Shanti liked the sweet taste of KAVYA and continued to kiss her, however Janardhan soon pulled her apart as he wanted to remove Shanti's tight t-shirt and free her breasts. Both Shanti and Kavya were now panting with lust as Janardhan pulled Shanti's t-shirt above her head and her heavy breasts with taut pinkish brown nipples came in full view.

KAVYA on seeing them, moaned with desire and got up to latch her hungry mouth on them. She held, weighed, massaged, kneaded, sucked and nibbled at Shanti's breasts fiercely as Janardhan proceeded to undo her skirt and remove her panties.

Shanti was now moaning loudly at the fierce attention KAVYA* was giving her breasts.

Janardhan too got up and came behind the gasping Shanti and undid her zipper and in a single motion removed both her pants and her wet panties to the floor.

Shanti was then grasped by Janardhan from her waist and hoisted up so as to remove her clothing around her legs.

Shanti felt the man's strength as he picked her and flung her on the bouncy bed with little effort.

KAVYA to jumped on Shanti and parted her legs. Seeing the Shanti's cunt was sticky and moist, Kavya let off a whimper and buried her head in Shanti's cunt.

She quickly found her swollen and erect clit and started licking it, while pushing two of her fingers in Shanti's cunt. "UUUNNGGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", wailed Shanti as she came to a swift and shattering orgasm.

However, KAVYA* was still not done as she now continued to eat Shanti's wet cunt and push her own tongue in Shanti's cunt to taste and lick her cum.

Shanti could soon feel another series of orgasms coming as she squirmed and moaned under KAVYA's tongue onslaught.

She held KAVYA's head tightly, not allowing the poor starlet to breathe as she came again.

Janardhan had by now removed his own clothes and was massaging his thick proud prick, watching these two women.

He was feeling very horny. He now literally pulled Kavya off Shanti's cunt, by her hair and held Shanti's legs apart as he positioned his glistening prick near her swollen and gaping cunt-lips. With a hard thrust he pierced her cunt and sank his thick prick in. "uuunnngghhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh oouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", wailed Shanti as she felt intense pleasure on receiving Janardhan's prick in her moist and well lubricated cunt.

She felt the by now familiar sensation of her cunt-walls being fully stretched and loved this feeling. Oh how much she enjoyed big pricks, her cunt was made for them and so was her body, as she moaned in pleasure as her body was rocked by the powerful thrusts of Janardhan, as his prick pounded her cunt again and again.

Janardhan was on his knees and was holding Shanti by her parted legs as he furiously went about fucking in and out , rocking Shanti's body with each thrust. KAVYA was busy fingering her own cunt with lust in her eyes.

she brought herself to sit on Shanti's face, presenting her wet cunt to her. Shanti moaning with pleasure, started licking at KAVYA's totally shaven pussy. With her hands, she firmly held KAVYA's slim thighs and raised her mouth to let her tongue taste and probe into KAVYA's pussy. Soon KAVYA too was wailing and moaning loudly.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", she cried as her body was rocked by her own orgasm and unable to balance herself, she fell on the side of the fucking couple as Shanti let go of her thighs, and concentrated on her own orgasm as she felt Janardhan shudder and fill her cunt with his semen.

So powerful was Janardhan's orgasm, Shanti felt as if he were filling her right up to her throat with his semen. She lay gasping loudly on the bed as Janardhan withdrew his prick with a loud squelchy sound, as his prick withdrew from her cunt. All three of them lay on the bed together gasping and breathing heavily. Shanti lay prone on the bed with her legs still apart, gasping, as the thick semen oozed out of her gaping cunt, onto her thighs and the bedcover.

Shanti was loving every minute of the fuck-session. She found KAVYA extremely sexy and loved the feel of Janardhan's big prick in her cunt and his powerful thrusts. He was a very strong muscular man, and Shanti loved holding his strong arms.

Shanti looked across and saw KAVYA getting up and coming towards her. Shanti welcomed her with open arms as the two of them started feeling and kissing each other bodies.

Shanti saw that KAVYA had unusually long erect nipples for a woman with small breasts and was busy nibbling and sucking them as KAVYA knelt

on top of her. KAVYA began moaning as Shanti continued sucking her long black nipples. KAVYA on the other hand was fingering Shanti's engorged cunt, trying to fuck her with three of her fingers rapidly moving in and out of her cunt. Seeing these two sexy women in action, Janardhan too was excited and massaging his prick to erectness.

He then moved over and placed his prick in Shanti's hungry and willing mouth.

Shanti greedily started sucking his proud weapon, while massaging his hairy balls with her hand. Shanti by now had become a expert at sucking cock and due to her ministrations, she had reduced this strong man to a whimpering fellow as Janardhan whimpered at the pleasure he was receiving. "ooohh yyeesssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ssssssssssssshhhhh aaaaaaaaa", he cried, as Shanti continued to deep-thoat him and expertly handle his heavy balls.

Shanti herself was jerking her thighs as KAVYA was furiously finger-fucking her.

Janardhan realising that he was about to come, suddenly withdrew his prick from Shanti's mouth.

He wanted to fuck KAVYA, and he stood up and positioned himself behind her and with lust in his eyes and mind, he roughly made KAVYA lie on the bed with her arse protruding out as he

pushed his big prick into the cunt of this thin starlet.

"aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww ooooooofffffffffffffffh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", gasped KAVYA, as she felt his big prick pierce into her cunt, plugging her thoroughly. Janardhan now began pumping her cunt slowly, but with such powerful thrusts that KAVYA's whole body shook, with each movement of his plunges inside her.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww aaaawwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww

Aaaaaaawwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she cried as Janardhan was by now riding her fast and hard.

Shanti saw the sexy expressions on KAVYA's face as her famous on-screen pout appeared as Janardhan continued to ride her.

Shanti could not help herself and started rubbing her swollen clit, gasping in excitement.

Shanti soon came loudly gasping, seeing the way Janardhan was fucking KAVYA, and seeing this starlet bray and pout. However, Janardhan the stud continued his cock slaught, slapping KAVYA's thin buttocks now and then in excitement.

As he was finally about to come, he roughly withdrew and pulled the prone KAVYA sideways and pushed his prick into her sexy pout mouth. Shanti saw with excitement as his big thick prick had stretched KAVYA's sexy mouth.

Janardhan soon exploded inside her mouth and held KAVYA's head tightly as he came and came and came inside her mouth. As he finally withdrew his prick from KAVYA's mouth, Shanti could see his thick semen oozing out of her mouth.

Shanti could not control herself and immediately began kissing KAVYA's semen filled mouth, sucking and swallowing Janardhan's cum. After a while, Janardhan got off the bed and lightly slapped the two sexy women, urging them to get dressed as he was late for his business appointment. Both Shanti and KAVYA, hurriedly dressed up, wiping the semen off their bodies and face with the bedcover, as Janardhan continued to urge them to hurry and leave.

Shanti forgot all about her other problems as she left Janardhan's office, fully satiated and happy, she drove to her own house.

Getting home, she had a hot tub bath, reveling in the sexy happy moments, she had had with Janardhan and KAVYA. Her thoughts went to the next day, when her father-in-law's brother Shivu was expected soon.

She thought about the sexy conversation, they had had on phone, the other day. Shanti was sure that her father-in-law Shivu would not miss this golden opportunity to fuck her.

After all, her husband was not expected back for another couple of days and her father-in-law Shivu would come here soon and not miss this opportunity now to plunge his prick into her, catching her alone.

Shanti was fearful and at the same time excited at the prospect of being fucked by her father-in-law again and she could feel herself getting wet, just thinking about it.

12