Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking and stretching the soft folds of pussy-flesh for a few moments, she withdrew and gently plucked at Shanti's throbbing clit, stroking it the way she would stroke her own.

As Shanti's groans increased with each new move Radha's fingers made, her ass began to jerk hungrily, wanting more and more stimulation. Shanti began to remove her mouth from Radha's clit. "Keep sucking!" Radha commanded, enjoying her power to control Shanti and to have her hold her clit so excitingly in her mouth.

She continued to tease Shanti's pussy as she luxuriated in the feeling of her clit throbbing and warm inside Shanti's mouth, being caressed by her lips and lightly flicked with her hot tongue. Departing from pulling and stroking Shanti's clit, Radha turned her attention to Shanti's wrinkled asshole as it now flexed with hunger and excitement.

She plunged her fingers deep into the hot opening, again amazed at the way it stretched almost as easily as did her cunt-hole.

She fucked her fingers in and out rapidly before finally giving in to her desire to suck and lick Shanti's luscious pink cunt-flesh.

She pulled Shanti's thigh across herself, straddling Shanti's spread ass-cheeks over her tits. With a lusty sigh, she began to devour the sweet teenage flesh with her voracious lips and tongue. Pulling her smooth ass-cheeks closer, her movements became wilder and more passionate as Shanti began to stroke her own tongue up and down through Radha's dripping slit. Their actions became more and more frenzied as each woman drove the other to higher peaks of lust and animal desire.

Radha felt herself being completely overwhelmed by tremendous sexual power. Their moans became sharp gasps of pleasure and ecstasy as their mutual sucking and licking took on a fevered pace. Their bodies bucked and writhed against each other in total abandon as their pleasure began to peak.

And the Manager called Riaz saw it all!

12