Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked his penis greedily, taking him deep in her mouth, her face distended. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder, and her tongue did magical things to his cock-head.

Riaz gasped and grunted and began to moan with pleasure as he fucked her face, moving her head and rocking his hips back and forth. He mauled and kneaded her breasts feverishly, relishing the feel of the heavy mounds, grown turgid with excitement, the rigid nipples quivering and rasping across his callused palms.

Soon, his cock and her fist and lips grew slippery with his pre-cum gunk. It left slimy trails on her fingers and chin.

She paused, gasping, deeply aroused, and caressed her face with his cock.

He jerked her head back to his crotch and she sucked his cock again. Her mouth was incredible, and the heat in his loins became unbearable.

His cock throbbed and pulsated in her mouth.

He flung his head back as he fucked her mouth, his hips jerking back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unlacing. "Yes ... uhhhhh ... yes ... suck ... suck it! Suck harder yes... yes ... suck it harder ... uuhhhhhh oh god ... Suck harder, you whore bitch, uhhhhh Ohhhhh uhhhh OHHH!" he called obscenely, his penis sliding in and out of her mouth.

His loins flaming with lust heat, he made her get out of the chair and kneel before him, so that he could fuck her mouth deeper and harder. Her lust was uncontainable now, and she obeyed with alacrity, kneeling before her anonymous lover and taking his penis deep in her mouth, holding it in one hand and sucking feverishly. Shanti's head rocked rapidly back and forth between his legs.

His hips pumped and writhed, and he flung his head back and gasped and grunted his joy. Somehow, he resisted the urge to explode and come in her mouth. He had to take her now, thrust his cock into her cunt and possess her.

He could not be denied any longer. He broke away from her, panting and gasping. She, too, wanted to be taken like slut, fucked like a bitch in heat.

She turned around on her forearms and knees, spreading her thighs wide, her buttocks thrust back at him in obscene invitation.

She thrust a hand between her legs and pulled her dripping cunt-lips open for him. The sight drove him wild with excitement.

"Come on ... fuck me ... fuck me hard!" Shanti muttered thickly.

The vision of her stunning body made him dizzy with excitement. Her breasts and the gold chain around her neck dangled and swung and the bun at the nape of her long, elegant neck now come loose, silken hair framing her lovely face. He dropped to his knees behind her, his cock in his hand. It was hard and dark, throbbing greedily, and thick veins pulsed angrily along its length. Riaz moaned at the sight of her fingers clawing her hair-rimmed cunt open. He shuffled forward and pressing his penis to her slit. His cock-head seared at the portals of her flesh and she moaned softly, bending forward, lifting her buttocks steeply.

"C'mon ... c'mon, you motherfucker ... hurry ... fuck me, baby ... fuck my slit ... fuck me hard ... c'mon, you sonofabitch! Do it!" Shanti gasped, frantic for his cock. "C'mon ... c'mon you fucking pimp ... fuck me! Fuck my slit, motherfucker! Fuck me hard! Harder than you reamed that neighboring bitch – what is her name Radha slut"

The obscenities goaded him and insulted Radha who was watching all this intently and now both holding her slender waist, Riaz used his strong thumbs lubing her buttocks outward, he slammed his hips forward with a loud moan, his head snapping back, his eyes hooding and his mouth jerking open. Her cunt was hot and steaming, tight as a vice, and it swallowed his cock in its entirety, clamping fiercely on it, in a state of spasm uncontrollably, greedily.

"OHHHHHHHhh ... uhhh ... OHHHHh uhhh yes!" he went.

Radha watched glued to the side of the bed as Shanti took his cock which was fiery hot, burning and throbbing fiercely inside her cunt. Shanti's head jerked up, and her mouth tore open in a wide 'O' of hot joy as she felt his monstrous pole sizzle and ream into her cunt. Her breasts were gorged and hot, her long nipples rigid with excitement. His penis was fantastic, hot and big and hard and thick, filling her cunt. She squeezed her cunt on it greedily, dizzy with lust.

He slid his hands under her lovely body to cup her pendulous breasts. He squeezed them hard. She moaned and her back was superb, beautifully arched and curved, the waist small and taut, the hips flared.

Her back curved sweetly inward to the delectable, long hollow of her spine.

The gold chain glistened around her neck.

He held her breasts, moved out and slammed in hard again with a shuddering moan. She cried out. Her throat was raw and the breath hissed from her parted lips. She began to jerk and move under him, moaning obscenely, panting and gasping. Her buttocks swung and writhed ecstatically against his loins, grinding round and round.

She rocked back and forth with rising urgency, lurching forward on her forearms and then forcing her butt back hard to his groin, impaling her cunt on his massive dick.

Riaz gasped, straightening, the heat in his loins almost unbearable. Her cunt slid up and down the length of his cock. He gasped loudly, his head bent, watching transfixed as her cunt gobbled his cock, slid up, then down again.

He caressed her buttocks and, parting them, fingered her anus, Aaah – j he loved the satiny crevice and the tight aperture with a trickle of the ass juice oozing slowly and then she moaned, moving faster still. Her breasts and the gold chain around her neck swung and jiggled and flapped.

Her buttocks slapped against his strong thighs, his cock emerging as her cunt rose up its length, then disappearing as she slid herself back onto him again and again.

He could hold still no longer. Holding her by the waist, he began to swing his hips in time to hers. At the same time, he rolled his hips in tight circles, skewering and reaming her cunt from all angles, probing every nook and cranny of her thirsty cram.

His hips swinging and bobbing, his buttocks flexing and unlacing powerfully, his mighty, weighty balls slapping at her buttocks, going faster and faster and faster, piston like a trip hammer, his cock reaming and twisting and squeezing into her channel harder and deeper and faster with each thrust, he fucked her like a demon. His shaft rasped against her inflamed clitoris, rasping and sawing in and out.

The air split with the sound of their rising voices.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma ohhhh uhhh ohhhh uhhh yes uhhhh yes uhhhh yes fuck me ... that's it ... yes ... UHHHHohhhhh uhh OHHhh uhhh yes ... Oh fuck yes OHHHhh uhhhh OHHHH uhhh OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHH!" she yelled.

"OUHHH uhh OHH uhh ahhhh uhhh yesuhhhhyes-yes-yes uhhh AHHHH uhh ahhhhh uhhh AHHHHHH!" he grunted in response.

She soared up the curve of a gigantic climax and, hitting the peak, crashed over into a series of back-to-back orgasms, moaning and shuddering and gasping, her long neck steeply arched, the breath driven from her throat as he rammed in deeper, harder, faster and quicker.

He paused as her cunt convulsed on his submerged penis, and pushed her down onto her front, her buttocks thrust up high at him, her face on side on the sand. He shuffled his legs wide and straddled her hips in a deep squat.

Taking a deep breath and holding her by the hips and buttocks pinned under him, he ram-fucked her savagely and without warning and it was hard and deep and fast he took her, his cock piston furiously in and out of her cunt like a battering ram.

His belly sucked in with the strain and his powerful body corded, the muscles and tendons popping in his sweating torso. His hips hammered violently back and forth, his enormous penis ramming and reaming into her flesh.

He gasped loudly in time to his thrusts, slamming into her and going ah-uh-ah-uh-ah-uh-ah.

He bent forward over her, his arms outstretched on either side of hers and went even faster, his thick cock glistening and gleaming with their commingled juices as he plundered her frantically convulsing cunt.

His penis pounded and sawed in and out of her cunt, rasping over her gorged clitoris.

"OHHHHHH! OHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" she cried loudly with her eyes screwed shut in agonized ecstasy, her lovely mouth torn wide open. Her body jerked and lurched under his, writhing uncontrollably.

Her voice ululated in ecstasy, and he gasped and panted like a bull, his nostrils flared, his eyes wide, scarcely believing the incredible heat that seared his loins.

"UNNNNNNGH ohhhhhhh uhhhhh YES uhhhhhhh AHHHHHHH uhhh ahh uhhh OH OH OH OH uhh!" he gasped.

She came again and again and again and he could hold back no more.

With a deep growl he thrust savagely into her several times and finally yielded, gasping as his searing cum spumed in a copious flood into her greedy cunt. Shanti collapsed, sobbing and gasping, her body trembling with excitement.

He had been far better than she had dared hope. Riaz was gasping too, his head bowed, his hands sliding up her body gently to cup her sandy breasts. She shivered at his touch.

His cock dwindled and slowly, he slid out of her. He sat with his legs folded under him, his chest heaving, gasping and panting. Slowly, she turned around on her back and smiled up at him. He began to rise when she stopped him.

"Hey," she said softly, her hand on his cock. "Where are you going?"

A grin split his face. She curled an arm around his head and drew his mouth to her and kissed him deeply, her tongue roving in his mouth.

Her breasts flattened against his chest and her hand was busy between his legs, deftly arousing him. She slithered down till her face was between his legs and he moaned as she took his cock in her mouth and began to arouse him again.

They fucked several times.

She sucked him and had him tongue-fuck her cunt. They did sixty-nine and then she rolled over and took him between her legs and thrashed and heaved under him, kissing him hungrily, her hips jerking with his, flying from one orgasm to another.

They stopped briefly, and went into the house, where she didn't give him time to admire the gorgeous decor, but took him straight to the bathroom. They showered and fucked in the bath, and then returned to bed to continue.

And after all that, she still wanted more. She was Shanti- insatiable, irresistible, a goddess of lust.

Riaz groaned as Shanti bent over his lap, squeezing his rapidly thickening cock between her gorgeous breasts.

He moaned softly as her magical tongue coiled about his cock-head yet again. He could not resist her.

Her lips parted and slid about his cum-sticky cock again, sucking with a gentle, insistent pressure, her tongue flicking and rapping at his cock-head, winding about it her head bobbing slowly over his lap, his cock in her fist.

She rose and smoothly swung one slender, perfectly proportioned limb over his hips, straddling his lap, his cock in her hands.

She wanted him deep inside her and she spread her legs, on her feet in a deep squat, slowly impaling herself on his rigid penis, her lovely face arching back, her hands on his dick as her cunt sank down lower and lower still, engulfing his cock deep in her hot flesh.

Her shoulders hollowed and she hissed thickly in pleasure. Riaz fondled her clitoris, her nipples.

She moaned, her head jerking to one side, and began to ride him. She bucked heavily on his lap, her hips rising and falling, going up and down, her hairy cunt sliding up the length of his dick then crashing back again.

His penis glistened and gleamed as it emerged and disappeared. He held her buttocks, parted them, finger her anus. She yielded and cried out sharply as his finger slid into her asshole.

"OHHHHh uhh OHHHHH uhhh OHHHHHH!" Shanti moaned, "Yes ohma uh yes ohmaohmaohmaohh yes ... fuck me uhh OH!"

"C'mon whoretake it! Take my cock UHHH ohhhhuhhh Ohh uhhh OHH huh OHH huh OH uhh OH OH OH OH!" he responded.

Faster and faster she bucked, the gold chain around her neck tossing, her fair body glistening with sweat.

Her breasts jiggled and bounced, the nipples painfully erect.

His cock was massive, hot and hard, ridged with glorious thick, hard, heavy veins that rasped against her inflamed clitoris.

She hissed sexily, cupping her heavy breasts and squeezing them, rolling them under her palms.

Riaz bucked under her, drawing his knees up and tossing her on his lap.

She cried out, her mouth in a wide 'O' of delight, arching back to fondle and cup his heavy balls.

It was ecstasy, his finger in her anus, now in, now out, his cock in her cunt, filling her to the brim.

Gasping, she paused and rose off his penis slowly to turn around with her back to him. He slithered down the bed till his hips were at the edge, his feet on the floor.

She sat across his lap again, her feet on the floor and, holding his cock in one hand, eased her cunt down on his dick again.

He watched fascinated as she maneuvered it in her hand, moving it to her cunt- lips, feeding his thick cock-head into her cunt with elegant fingers and manicured, shapely fingernails, and moving his penis round and round in her cunt.

Then her hot cunt squeezed and clamped on his penis as she jammed it down hard on his cock, taking him whole into her flesh.

He gripped her hips and bucked under her, his loins blazing with lust. As he rammed his cock up deep into her cunt, she cried out, the breath whooshing from her throat, her long neck arched, her mouth jerking wide open.

"Ohhh ma uhhh OHHHHH unhh yes yes Ohhh ma uhhh yes fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Shanti cried, bucking and jerking in a state of frenzy on his enormous penis.

Shanti rode his cock, her hands on her knees, her belly sucked in her breasts jiggling her eyes on the full-length mirror on the opposite wall. She was mesmerized by the sight of his gargantuan pole between her legs emerging and disappearing as her cunt slid up and down its length.

His cock squeezed into her belly. She cupped her bouncing breasts and squeezed them in excitement as her buttocks rose and fell faster and faster.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt, motherfucker! Fuck me!" she cried ecstatically.

"Take it! Take it, whore! Take my prick! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes! Take it, slut! Take it!"

Under her, Riaz groaned and gasped, his hips lurching up and down. She was magnificent, utterly magnificent. She slammed down on his cock and flexed and unflawed her buttocks rapidly, squeezing his cock with her cunt.

Riaz gasped in joy.

Reaching down, she cupped his balls and swung her hips in tight, erotic circles over his lap. Her shoulders were hunched, her breasts hot and swollen and her belly sucked inward as she mashed her cunt-flesh with his cock, mashing her sodden slit.

Riaz grunted and squeezed her buttocks open, pressing a thumb to her anus.

Shanti shuddered in pleasure, her head arching suffused with joy.

Radha caught them at it. They were too deeply enmeshed in lust of fire to care.

For a second, he stood at the door, watching in stunned surprise as Shanti bucked and bounced on the stranger's cock. Her body shone with sweat and her face was a vision of lust, the nostrils flared the eyes hooded and glassy.

As he watched, she swirled her cunt round and round on his cock.

"Yes ... ohh fuck yes ... fuck me lover! Fuck my slit!" Radha heard her say.

A delighted grin split her beautiful face. The broad called Shanti – her neighbor was incorrigible.

12