Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 11

Story Info
The brother in law enjoys the slut post the Venkat fuck.
4k words
4.33
11.3k
3
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is not easy to forget your first love and also it is not easy – believe me to forget your first extra marital fuck and for Venkat it was extremely difficult to forget or even ignore his first ever fuck with a proper housewife and a woman who did not look or seem vivacious but was a tigress in bed, a woman who made him realize – sex was beyond just the missionary style, man dominating the woman, it was a cohesive co-directed affair where the woman has an equally important role, and this woman showed him the way, she led him to believe sex can be enjoyable more when the woman is aggressive and Shanti was all but a slut in the bed, she did it clinically with the precision of a Subject Matter Expert and knew what it takes to please the man, of course making sure and making the other believe that she enjoyed it equally if not more.

Back in New Jersey – the days went by, months went by and it was six months since the interlude but he could not get her out of his mind and out of his jerking of the prick, every time he pricked his wife it was impossible not to fantasize the woman Shanti and not his own wife, he fucked the receptionist and also his colleague Helen, and also visited high class Indian origin call girls but nobody gave him what Shanti provided him that afternoon in the warm confines of the AC room in the Marriage hall at Chennai. She was unforgettable – a woman who will most likely go out of his mind only when he goes to his pyre – and that he knew was not anywhere near and he did not obviously want to live with that as a feeling – he needed to make the effort and take the plunge and get her, he must have her and not pine for the juice of her pussy around his prick, he must taste her and taste he knew he will, only if he took the steps necessary.

He called his brother – and asked him for Ragaswamy's number, his brother laughed. "I know brother, she is unforgettable, am happy not to have indulged in it, you were hungry that day and she was ready but you know now what I meant by 'Once she bites you, you will remain bitten for more', any way should not be a problem, you don' t do anything from here, catch him when you are in Delhi next week, I know you will not be visiting Chennai, see if she can be transported to Delhi."

The next week was hectic and finishing all current and pending activities prior to an overseas travel, he called his secretary for the tickets when he came to know that he was booked by Lufthansa flying into Chennai from Frankfurt and that was like 'god sent', he just smiled when she profusely apologized for the last minute agenda change, a few meetings were slated in the southern part of the country and she could not page him soon and inform about it and the itinerary changes and now was given a flight out of Chennai 3 days later and in between a visit to Coimbatore was fixed to meet some industry majors for expanding his exploits in the Steel space.

He did not mind all this one bit, he was sure – this will be good omen and he will be at last with his love – in the bed soon. Soon on touching ground in Chennai, he called the messenger of God – Ragaswamy and rest was history.

"Hello – how are you my dear little chicken,,,,,,,,long since we met. You come to Chennai and do not find time for this old man and his old tools ––uhmmmmmm" he was on the phone.

"Ragaswamy – am in a meeting with my boss, can we talk in the evening?" Shanti exclaimed.

"Sure – but you may change your mind if you come to know that your lover who must be giving you sleepless nights and sleepless wet nights is in India and wants to meet you desperately" he was matter of fact.

"Who is this – Ragha...??" she blurted the name, her brother in law was right, no other man had affected her as much as him.

"Ah ha ha – so he is tormenting – check your parts, they may be wet already???" Ragaswamy was getting bolder.

He was again right, she was wet between her legs and her pussy was juicing up viciously with lot of viscous and all that meant she was in need of the man and his prick – she desired him as much as he wanted her and in her earnestness could not hold any longer " Where is he ...?"

"He is now here – and wants be in Coimbatore tomorrow, incidentally does not know that his desire stays there, should I tell him?" he knew the answer.

"Yesssssssssss..." she said.

"AAAHHHHHHH- really, what is there for me if I let him ...will you satisfy me when you come here next?" he did not bother that they were on the landline intercom and others could be privy to their conversation.

She realized and quietly asked him to call her on the mobile and kept the phone.

There was no phone call after that – and sometime late in the evening when she was walking back home there was a call – and the number was somewhat different, she picked up the call and it was from the Hotel Heritage Coimbatore.

They asked her to check into room 202 where her 'husband' Venkat was checking in later in the evening. She smiled into the phone and nodded telling the receptionist at the hotel that she will do so – she knew the pleasure was about to start and she would be getting into one more epic soon. Shanti was looking forward to this meeting and this time as his 'wife' – well well he was really desperate and this was going to be hell let loose in bed – and she decided to go home and thought over what she must tell Sridhar and inlaws – she had her story ready. She also decided to take the same cream green colored silk saree – the one which 'inspired' Venkat to maul her the last time in that nice AC room up there in the marriage hall. As she reached home - she noticed Shankar Bhikham(Bhikhu) - the neighbour's servant -her newly acquired lover in the last couple of months.

It all started as a mere rebuke and then she wanted him, the young servant was good in bed, she went into the flash back – when he had come to her office at home and ...

She was dressed sedately in a *salwar-kurta* ensemble, with a light chiffon *dupatta* spread over her torso and knotted behind her back. She wore no makeup, except a thin black thread with an amulet around her neck.

He did several part-time jobs in the block of apartments where she lived. Earlier that night, he was down in the car-park, smoking a cigarette, his chores done. He looked up idly and his eyes slid past the windows of her house and then, in a classic double-take, snapped back. She stood at her window, looking at him. Even at that distance, there was no mistaking the fact that she was watching him. As he watched, she slid her hands under her *dupatta* and brazenly lifted her breasts. He dropped his smoldering cigarette in shock. She lifted her *dupatta* over her breasts and squeezed them in flagrant invitation. Watching him, she spread her feet apart and pumped her hips in an unmistakably obscene manner. Nodding slightly, she beckoned to him and stepped back into the shadows.

His heart thumping with excitement, the servant raced up the stairs to her second floor apartment. At her door, he stopped and took a deep breath. His pulse throbbed. Gently, he tried the door. It swung open. He stepped in and shut it quietly. He knew she lived alone today – he had seen her husband and in laws leaving the previous day.

Shanti was waiting in the living room. Except her transparent chiffon *dupatta*, she was naked. He stared at her. Her breasts were covered by the filmy material, but her belly and crotch were exposed to his gaze. Her eyes glittered with excitement. She lifted her *dupatta* over her breasts, lifting them in her hands.

"Fuck me," she said softly in Tamil, her voice filled with lust.

"Fuck me hard."

No introductions were asked for, none were needed. This was the best kind of sex, uncomplicated by any bond, an unabashed quest for physical gratification. They kissed hungrily, and her tongue was quick and eager in his mouth and her body was hot against his,she undressed him quickly and her cunt ground against his crotch and her breasts pressed warm on his chest. She slid a hand down to his groin and fondled his swelling penis. He groaned softly. She bent her head and sucked on his nipples, her fingers coiled around the long serpent of his penis. She fisted him slowly, feeling him harden in her hands, and slid to her knees before him. Flipping back his foreskin, she swirled her long tongue expertly over his cock-head. Her breath was warm on his tool-tip, and then her mouth enveloped his cock in its moist warmth. She began to suck hard on his penis, her head moving rapidly back and forth. He groaned and arched his head and wondered how often she had done this and with whom.

He fucked her mouth slowly, pumping his hips at her face, moving her head back and forth. His cock and her lips and cheeks grew shiny and sticky with his pre-cum gunk. He bent and fondled her breasts and found them swollen turgid, the rigid nipples quivering under his thumbs. His cock throbbed and pulsed ominously in her mouth. His cock was satisfyingly large, at least ten inches long and correspondingly thick. It was a long time since she'd had a cock as big. Its musky taste and the heady odor of his cum excited her. She was desperate for a fuck. She would offer him her mouth, her cunt, her ass, her breasts, any orifice he chose.

One hand on her head, he rocked her face rapidly back and forth, grunting in delight. He bent his head to watch his cock glistening in and out of her mouth. His hips pumped and his belly sucked in with tension. Her face distended with his throbbing erection and she sucked harder, jerking his shaft with firm fingers.

"Yeh ... suck it, bitch ... suck my cock ... oh fuck yes ... that's it, that's good ... Aaah Tamil slut ... suck my meat, whore ... oh fucking hell yes!

She spread her thighs and leaned forward on her forearms and reached down to spread her cunt-lips open. He could see the dewy beads of cunt-juice on her pubic fuzz. Her puckered anus enticed him and he debated whether to fuck her butt.

"Aaah am your tamil slut lover ... fuck me...fuck me hard," she grunted.

He decided to fuck her cunt first. He dropped to his knees behind her and pressed his cock into the cleft between her buttocks. She felt his cock-head at her anus and promptly bent forward and clawed her buttocks open for him. He laughed softly.

"Later, whore," he said. "I'll fuck your ass later.

She nodded and spread her cunt-lips for him again. Slowly, he squeezed his cock-head into her. Shanti gasped as his penis seared into her flesh. The servant groaned and flexed his buttocks, thrusting deep into her. Her cunt was a hot, wet vice that cramped and convulsed on his penis. His head arched in pleasure. Gritting his teeth, he swung his hips forward and thrust deep into her.

Shanti cried out loudly as the swollen penis pierced her belly. Her breasts were hot and swollen and they jerked and jiggled as he rocked into her.

"Aaah Tamil slut slut ... take it!" the man gasped.

The obscenity aroused her. Moaning deliriously, she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees. Her cunt ran up and down the length of his shaft, impaling itself on his cock repeatedly. The servant took several deep breaths to regain control. He waited patiently on his knees behind her and caressed her back. He watched her cunt slide up and down his rigid penis and the sight aroused him. He prised her buttocks open and pressed his finger to her anus. She moaned and her sphincter yielded and he inveigled a thick finger into her ass. He slid his other hand under her belly and flicked her gorged clitoris back and forth. She gasped and whimpered, her back bowing and arching, her body jerking and rocking under him. Her breasts swung with her motions and he squeezed them hard, rolling her rigid nipples in his fingers.

Shanti's head snapped up and she moaned. Her cunt and breasts were fiery with lust. She moved faster. Her body rocked and jerked before him, her buttocks slapping loudly at his strong thighs. His balls pressed to her cunt-lips and he could feel the hot flow of her cunt-juices on his groin.

He slid his fingers out of her cunt and ass and, his hands on her hips, began to move. His hips pumped and swung back and forth, each skewering thrust probing her cunt. He rolled his hips savagely and she gasped and moaned as his cock ran into her cunt from all angles. It rasped against her inflamed clitoris, and she felt his heavy balls swinging at her cunt-lips. She stretched a hand between her thighs and squeezed his balls. He moaned and fucked her faster and harder. His balls were on fire. He began to sweat.

And just then – her mobile rang- she was brought back to the current moment and into this world, slowly smiling at her lover who winked at her standing next to the electric pole, entered her house taking the call, it was Ragaswamy – she knew he will be calling. "He is reaching at 8pm, am not sure where he is staying, make your plans accordingly. Do not back out, am going to gain a lot of this sexual pleasure you will have with your lover, am going to get a huge business from the fellows, huge commercial gains. So just enjoy and enjoy"

"What is there in it from me -" this time it was her turn.

"Will give you a good share" he said.

"No – don't need anything – just don't trouble my sister" she said.

"You remember the next night after we had fucked in your room that evening, how you came with me to my assistant's office and we fucked till late morning – and then I dropped you to the station to take the morning train to CBE?"

She remembered – it all came back and another flash back, the assistant had left his office to the lovelorn sister in law and her brother in law, and Ragaswamy was naked down to his basics, she was totally nude in minutes, and slowly but surely, he had pushed her down on her forearms, raising her buttocks higher. He spread his legs in a deep squat astride her hips and began to ride her. Her mouth split into a wide 'O' of pure lust as he ground his hips against hers.

Then he fucked her hard with deep, punishing thrusts, his buttocks rising and falling, his penis going in and out of her cunt, glistening with their mingled juices. Her body jerked under his thrusts and she moaned loudly, obscenely, begging him to fuck her harder. He obeyed her his sister in law and started ram-fucking her cunt, thudding into her, his cock rasping in and out of her cunt with an audible rasp. She squeezed her breasts in a frenzy as he moved faster and faster till he was rocketing in and out of her cunt like a dervish.

Shanti orgasmed violently, shuddering and gasping as the heat swamped her.

The man was magnificent. He went on fucking her hard, right through her orgasm. She expected him to come inside her as her cunt convulsed feverishly on his penis but, to her amazement and delight, he held back. She gasped softly in wonder and joy and heard him chuckle softly.

He slid his penis out of her. She turned on her back and he knelt over her head and slid his cock into her mouth. She sucked it greedily and gasped as he bent over her and thrust his tongue into her cunt. They got into a sixty-nine slowly and she whimpered in pleasure, sucking and licking his cock and balls.

Her cunt tingled pleasurably. This man was good. His body was hard and lean and smelled musky and erotic. His tongue was wonderful in her cunt, thick and heavy, flicking her inflamed clitoris incessantly.

He rolled off her and she knelt astride his groin, his cock in her hand. She guided it to her cunt and, with a shuddering gasp, squeezed the cock-head into her flesh. He grunted as the soft heat of her cunt-flesh enveloped him again. She paused with her hips high and just the cock-head inside her, leaning forward with her hands on his chest. Grunting with tension, gripping her buttocks, he fucked her furiously, ramming his hips up and down beneath her.

She cried out, her head arching as the cock slammed in and out of her cunt. Her breasts bounced as his hips thumped against her buttocks. Then her buttocks crashed down greedily on his cock and he groaned as she began to rock and buck rapidly over him, her cunt sliding up and down his pole in feverish excitement.

Her head whipped back and forth and her breasts jiggled and bounced. He held her buttocks and moved her on his lap. She reached back to cup his balls. He gasped loudly as she slid her cunt down deep onto his cock and flexed and inflexed her buttocks rapidly. Her cunt seemed to chew on his penis.

She swung her buttocks round and round and her hand splayed flat on her belly and she fingered her clitoris.

He watched her, deeply aroused. Faster and faster they moved and now she leaned over him on outstretched arms and rocked rapidly up and down on his cock. Her cries rang in his ears.

Her buttocks caromed and bounced off his thighs, her cunt a hot, wet, greedy vortex of intense pleasure. He bucked furiously under her, making her groan and cry out in lust.

Shanti 's cunt blazed with heat and she soared up towards another orgasm. At the last minute, just before the sun broke through the clouds, she slid off his cock and turned on her back on the floor, spreading her legs and bending her knees. She clawed her cunt-lips open for him and reached for his cock as he moved between her thighs. He bent over her and slowly squeezed his cock into her cunt slowly with a loud gasp, Her back bowed and arched as his burning penis seared into her cunt.

Her supple thighs coiled about his hips. She dragged his mouth to hers and kissed him deeply, her tongue feverish in his mouth.

"Aaah Tamil slut fucker ... screw my slit," she muttered. "Screw me hard!"

"Yeh ... take it you whore ... take my cock," he rasped.

Stretched over her on outstretched arms, his cock still pushing into her cunt channel, gasping and making her moan in delight as it burrowed deeper and deeper into her, he fought to steady himself. His cock throbbed ominously, and the cum roiled in his balls, aching for release.

Steadily, he drove himself deeper and deeper into her until he was fully embedded in her cunt, his cock in to the hilt.

Shanti arched under him, her loins lurching up to his, her hands on his massive shoulders. He began to move and she responded eagerly, moving in unison with him. Soon, they were gasping and panting, their bodies streaming with sweat. Her body snapped back, her breasts jiggled, his thrusts got faster, deeper, harder. Within minutes, he was ram-fucking her furiously again. His head arched back and his buttocks plummeted up and down, up and down, up and down, his penis stroking powerfully in and out, in and out, in and out of her cunt.

Shanti moaned deliriously, her head whipping ecstatically from side to side.

She began to orgasm again and he kept fucking her, forcing her on to another orgasm and yet a third. She moaned and cried out, her body heaving and writhing and thrashing joyously under his. Now he wanted her for his own pleasure. He jerked out of her and fucked her again, this time lying on his side and thrusting quickly into her from behind, lifting one of her legs high in his hand.

He fucked her rapidly, one hand on her hip, the other on her shoulder, jigging her furiously up and down on his cock. Her breasts bounced and she cried out, her eyes closed, whimpering tiredly.

The enormous cock was relentless in her cunt, thrusting angrily in and out of her cunt, his balls slamming against her buttocks and thighs.

She came again and he swore violently, his cock jerking into her over and over. He struggled for control. Somehow, he managed to hold back. She bowed her head, panting and gasping, awed by his stamina and staying power.

Rarely did a lover satisfy her thus. She sensed her brother in law's desire and she satisfied it willingly. Quickly, she got onto the nearest armchair on her knees, her hands clenching the backrest, her buttocks thrust back, offering her anus. Gasping with excitement, the brother in law stood behind her and pressed his cock-head to her asshole. He was burning with lust. Her sphincter spasmed once and he cried out, his head snapping back and jammed his cock into her asshole.

12