Shanti's Sexual Odyssey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Vish," she groaned softly. "Lick my slit!"

Vish pulled her cunt-lips open and his tongue rippled through her soggy but extremely sweaty and moist cunt and Shanti moaned thickly, arching her back, her hands flying to her breasts in excitement. His tongue felt wonderful, thick and heavy and it darted and flickered in and out of her cunt, rapping at the hard knob of her clitoris. He shoved his face in deeper and sucked on her clitoris. Shanti gasped, gripping his head and moving it round and round between her thighs, her hips writhing ecstatically.

"Ohhhhh! OHhhhh yes, Vish! Ohhhh god yes!" she gasped. "Ohhh Vish yes! Oh ma unhhh yes!"

Shanti's young nephew tongue-fucked her expertly, Leisurely exploring her moist cunt with his tongue, he drove his lovely aunt towards an orgasm. His tongue flickered and darted this way and that in her cunt-flesh. Her cries were sharp and striking. Her loins lurched and writhed eagerly under his head and her face flipped from side to side, contorted with lust.

"Ohhh god Vish yes! Ohhh baby yes ... ohhhh that's so good, my lover, yes!" she gaspe , squeezing her breasts hard in her hands.

Shanti's cries grew sharper and Vish sensed her orgasm. He continued plying his tongue in her slit till she was frantic, her body jerking and snapping eagerly back and forth on the bed, her breasts bouncing gently. She pinched and twirled her throbbing nipples and hissed joyously, a hand flat on the base of her belly, which was sucked inward with tension. Her face was suffused with lust, her lips in a wide 'O', her eyes closed, her nostrils dilated. The sensations between her thighs were overpowering. She soared towards another orgasm.

"Come on come on come on Vish ... come on ... Ohhh yes ... Ohhh I am your slut your slave yes! Ohhh unhhhh Ohhh ... Unhhhhh Ohhhh yes! Ohhhh god yes!" she cried.

Just as she was about to come, he stopped and lifted his head. Shanti gasped in shock and disbelief, panting and moaning, cursing him savagely, pleading for release. Vish laughed.

"Not so fast, bitch," he chuckled. "I'm going to fuck your brains out, whore!"

Rising to his feet, he flipped her over onto her front, her knees on the edge of the bed, her hips and buttocks raised high so that he could fuck her cunt from behind. She bent forward on her forearms, her breasts swinging, and moaned aloud as he squeezed his penis between her buttocks and into her cunt.

"OHHHH yes!" she gasped as the heat of his penis surged into her flesh. "Fuck me, Vish ... fuck me hard! Ohhh god I want it! I want it all!"

Vish grunted as her cunt convulsed on his throbbing penis. Flexing his buttocks, he slid it deeper still into her flesh, and deeper still, till his thighs and balls were pressed against her buttocks and his cock was fully embedded in her moist warmth. Beneath him, Shanti whimpered deliriously, her buttocks swaying and writhing and squirming greedily against his thighs. He slid his hands up her smooth, lovely back and cupped her pendulous breasts. Shanti groaned softly.

He began to fuck her slowly and unhurriedly, holding her breasts, flexing and unflexing his buttocks rhythmically, moving his throbbing penis in and out of her cunt-flesh in long, smooth strokes. His cock distended her cunt-lips and went into her with a squeeze, pulled out a good eight inches, then spiraled in again as he rolled and swung his hips gently. "Take it, whore Shanti ... take it!" he grunted, his lips hot on the nape of her neck.

Shanti twisted her face and he kissed her roughly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, squeezing her breasts, pressing his thighs to her buttocks. Her cunt was hot and wet and tight and enveloped his penis like a glove. He buried himself inside her and paused.

"God, you're good," she gasped. "You're so good ..."

He laughed softly and moved again and she struggled at the counterpane in delight. Now he went in with a roll, paused, slid out, paused, went in with a quicker, faster twist then came out, paused, went in, came out, paused, went in, paused came out, paused. "OHHHhh yeh OHHH god yes ohhh yes ohhh uhh OHHH uhh OHHHH uhh OHHHH uhh OHHHHHHHHH uhhh!" Shanti whimpered

"MMM, yeh...ohhhh god yeh ... take it ohhh yeh ... take it .." he gasped.

He began to move faster. Shanti moaned and rocked under him, her swollen, pendulous breasts and necklaces swinging and tossing. Vish straightened, his hands on her hips and began to move her body up and down, jerking her cunt back and forth along the length of his shaft as he pumped his hips steadily at her buttocks.

"Harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me harder, Vish! Come on! Do it! Do it to me! Give it to me, Vish! Take me! Ohhhhhh yes! Ohhhhh god yes! OHHH unhhh OH OH OH OHHH!"

Vish moved even faster, plunging deeply into her cunt, steadily increasing the tempo till he was pounding furiously into her, ramming his cock in and out of her cunt. Her body rocked and jerked and swung under his, her breasts jiggled back and forth, her necklaces flapping wildly. He squeezed her turgid breasts and tugged at her rigid nipples. Shanti's face contorted in a rictus of passion. Suddenly, he hammered his hips at her in a series of wild, savage, ramming thrusts.

"OHHHHH! UHHHHH OHH UNHHHHOHH VISH YES OHHHHHH GOD YES OHHHHH YES TAKE ME! TAKE ME VISH OHHHHH YES FUCK ME OHH GOD YES FUCK ME HARDER VISH!" Shanti cried.

He was insatiable. Shanti felt dizzy with lust. On and on he went, ploughing in and out of her, plundering her body, thrusting rapidly in and out of her flesh, his thighs slapping against her buttocks, his penis squelching and grinding in and out, in and out, in and out.

"Take it ... ohhhh yes ... take it ... take it, whore, take it!" he growled softly.

Gripping her thighs, he pulled them down and she fell forward on her front with a gasp. Vish bent deeply over her and hit a furious, ram-fucking stroke, his buttocks pounding violently over hers, his cock pistoning savagely up and down, up and down, in and out of her cunt. Shanti's face was turned to one side and her gasps were sharp and staccato. The huge penis burned and throbbed and seared as it plunged in and out of her cunt.

"Take it! Take my cock! Take it you fuckin' bitch! Take it!" he called.

Now their lust was uncontainable and both were aching for the sweet relief of an orgasm. Vish moved up onto the bed, turning her over under him and slid his cock into her cunt again and immediately began fucking her rapidly, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips snapping and swinging back and forth.

Shanti groaned joyfully, arching her back, spreading her legs, kissing and caressing his face and torso. His penis was hot andhard and felt wonderful as it pistoned and drove powerfully in and out of her convulsing cunt. Faster and faster they went, their bodies crashing and rocking together and at last, with an unexpected cry, Shanti had an orgasm, her back cambering, the breath hissing from her throat. Vish flung his head back and moaned, rocking into her hard several times, his hips twitching at hers.

At the last minute, he pulled himself out of her and, moving up, straddled her face, pushing his penis into her mouth. She sucked it hungrily and, within seconds, groaning, he came, shooting his jizz into her mouth and spattering her face and breasts with his gunk and Shanti moaned softly, a wide smile of pleasure creasing her face as she jerked his cock for more. She swallowed his gunk, licking her lips, still sucking her cock.

Vish grinned and moved between her legs again. His penis was still hard. With a sigh of pleasure, he squeezed it slowly into her cunt again. Shanti groaned and pulled his head down to hers and kissed him.

"Now," she said. "Fuck me all over again, Vish. Fuck me hard! This time, I want it in my ass!"

She lifted her legs high, her hands under her knees, rolling her buttocks up. Her anus opened in invitation. Vish bent over and pressed his cock-head to her asshole. She tensed, then moaned deliriousl

"Come on, Vish ... shove it in! Fuck my butt!" she gasped.

Vish smiled down at her. She really was an incredible mistress.

"After you suck my cock some more, whore," he grunted. "First give me head!"

The ripping of the Ass in the next instalment, wait till then my dear readers.

12