Shanti's Sexual Odyssey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ass is a little tender right now, but I've got a few other places that you guys could put those hard cocks to use in. Unless you'd rather watch than fuck!"

My comment was al that was necessary. Prakash and Taj leapt into the rocking boat, dropping their shorts, and offering hard cocks to me. I knelt in front of them, and took turns licking and sucking their turgid shafts. I was a hot bitch in cock heaven.

As I filled my mouth with man meat, I heard the sound of a boat motor nearby. The speed of the motor slowed down, and heard the catcalls of the early morning fishermen, who were enjoying my slutty display. I pulled the cock from my mouth, exclaiming, "Maybe we had better take this adventure back to the cabin. I don't want the whole lake to see me like this!"

I stood and started out of the boat on weak knees. Prakash helped me to the dock, and Taj offered me my clothes that were lying around. "I don't guess I'll need those for a while" I responded, and turned to walk to the cabin.

I was wearing only sandal and a smile as I strutted up the path.

I shook my firm buns as the guys followed, making lewd comments.

When I reached the cabin, I dove onto one of the beds, and lay on my back. When the guys entered, I had two fingers stuffed up each of my dripping holes, and announced, "Three holes and great tits, NO WAITING!"

All four guys dropped their clothes and quickly joined me on the bed. I was surrounded by naked muscles and hard cocks. Taj immediately filled my mouth with his stiff tube steak, while someone (I think Prakash) filled my needy pussy.

I came immediately as the cock penetrated my cunt, and I groaned around the mouthful of dick I was savoring. Two mouths latched onto my tits, increasing the sexual sensations I was enjoying. Someone made a comment, and bodies were moving around me.

I was hypnotized by all the cock I had available, I was acting purely on instinct, and all that mattered to me was cock.

I wanted to fuck and suck and jack and come and come. Prakash lay back on the bed, pulling me, Cowgirl dominant, over him.

I lowered myself onto his extended pole and relished the feeling of being filled.

When I hit bottom, Prakash gripped my buns and held me tight to his chest.

A hard cock pressed at my lips as I felt an intense pressure at me ass. I had only a second to realize that I was about to be the filling for a cock sandwich, before my body was racked with pain and pleasure.

I actually blacked out for a moment, lost in sensation.

When I regained my senses, three cocks were sawing into my lithe body. Prakash's girth filled my hot twat while two others probed the depths of my throat and ass. I was a fuck toy for three strong men, and I was helpless to do anything but enjoy.

The rest of the morning continued in a blur for me. I was constantly filled with dick.

My ass was fucked raw, everyone taking at least one turn there. My tits were caressed around tubes of man meat, as I licked the protruding heads.

I sucked soft cocks back to hardness, and swallowed any loads that were offered to my lips. I was double teamed most of the time, and had at least one other triple team.

The details are all pretty hazy, as I was too busy getting gang banged to keep track of who did what.

All I know is that by noon, I was covered with sweat and jizz, and completely exhausted. Prakash and Taj carried me to the shower and cleaned my nasty body tenderly.

They kept telling me how sexy I was and how beautiful I looked as I had orgasm after orgasm.

When I was cleaned up, I ordered the guys to go out fishing, as I needed rest, and I wouldn't get any with these horny beasts hanging around. I napped for a couple of hours. When I awoke, it was a perfect day outside. I slid into a "barely there" black camisole, grabbed a cooler and towel, and headed for the dock. The sun was shining bright, glistening off the crystal water of the mountain lake.

I spread out my stuff on the shore next to the dock, then walked to the end, and dove into the crisp mountain water. I floated for a while, enjoying the serenity, and thinking about my activities of the weekend. I had always been kind of "easy", but I was no slut-at least I hadn't thought so before. Even though I had already been fucked for hours, the thought of all those hard cocks was getting me horny again. I had gotten three strange cocks in two days, a new record for me, my previous being two in a week.

I had been introduced to ass fucking, and I knew it would become part of my regular repertoire. Tingling all over, I swam back to shore, and lay back to bask in the sun. I coated my trim body with tanning oil, turning myself on as I caressed my own flesh.

I lay face down, pulling the string bottom between my luscious cheeks, and undoing the straps of the tiny top to avoid lines. As the warm sun penetrated me, I fantasized about what new activities I could try out before we had to return from the mountain get away.

I heard a boat motor coming close, then throttling back as it approached the dock.

I began to tingle in anticipation as it seemed that my studs had returned.

I heard steps approach, then a strange voice spoke, "Excuse me ma'am?"

Startled by the voice, I jerked up quickly, my top remaining on the towel. Standing above me was a tall muscular, bare chested dark tribal interior village man.

His eyes were bugging out as he stared at my brazenly displayed tits. Realizing what he was looking at I grabbed my top and ungracefully tried to cover myself with the wisp of material.

When my nipples were covered, I looked expectantly up at the stranger and asked "Well?" The young man was obviously embarrassed, and I gave him a bright smile to let him know I was OK.

"Well, ma'am, " the man stammered, looking around cautiously. "My brother and I kind of...well...We saw you in the boat this morning...and...well" He was at a loss for words, but I knew what was on his mind. I smiled brighter, as I took in the sight of the young buck.

He was around 22 years and very tall and lanky, well over six feet. He was bare chested, and wore greasy, torn Levi cut-offs. His skin was very dark, the color of dark chocolate. His dark eyes and shy, nice grin lit up his handsome face that showed the stubble of a beard. Looking down his firm chest and washboard abs, my eyes finally settled on his bulging crotch.

His shorts were straining against the pressure of a huge cock bulge. I could actually see the outline of his heavy mushroom head through the worn denim. He noticed my stare, and it seemed to embolden him to continue.

"Well, we was out in a cove, and we ran across your friends, and they asked us if we liked the show this morning, and we said we did, and they said that you would probably enjoy it if we visited you and ...well, we just stopped by to see if maybe...well?"

As he rambled on, I could see his cock getting stiffer.

I glanced at the boat, and saw a slightly younger around 19 years, carbon copy of the hunk that was in front of me. I hesitated for a minute. Prakash had obviously sent them over, and I had gotten myself all hot and horny again. My decision took about two seconds, and I stood, dropping my top, and moved close to the big man. Running my nails over his well developed specs, I commented, "Ever had your big cock sucked by a hot Chennai Iyer sluttish nymph?"

"N...No ma'am" the guy murmured, gazing lustily at my firm tits. I ran a hand down his tight tummy, eventually reaching the prominence in his pants. I let out a gasp, as I realized how large this thing really was.

"Is your brother going to stay in the boat all day, " I asked as I planted little kisses on his muscular chest. "Or does he want some hot white meat too?" The boy motioned his brother over, as I started rubbing my hard nipples against the tall man's stomach.

The tall man began to touch me, starting hesitantly then taking full liberties of my whole body. My nipples were stiff and my pussy was moistening as I readied myself for another new adventure. Pulling myself from the groping hands, I turned and started up the path to the cabin. "I think we should move someplace more private, " I told the guys.

They followed quickly behind, not speaking.

Halfway up the path, I moved over into a clearing behind a small stand of hardwoods.

The younger man of 19 years had grabbed my towel, and I motioned him to lay it out. He started to introduce himself to me, but I cut him off before he could get his name out. I stepped close and rubbed my tits on his chest as I gave him a deep soul kiss.

Breaking the kiss, I looked at them both and explained, "Your names aren't important to me. My name is slut! but if you want, you can call me bitch, cunt or whore." Both guys jaws dropped, as I assumed my favorite position-on my knees at a guys crotch.

I reached out to stroke the matching bulges, and realized that I was in for a real treat. "Why don't you two get those monster cocks out here where I can do then some good?" I brazenly requested.

No sooner spoken than done.

I was soon faced with the biggest, meatiest cocks I had ever seen. I had heard the tales of how well endowed tribal men where, but this was my first experience with them! The older guy's cock was not yet fully hard, yet it hung half way to his knees.

Partially limp, it was easily ten inches long. The color was slightly lighter than the rest of his skin, like dark clay. The massive head looked like a large ripe plum, while the shaft appeared to be about seven inches around. The younger man's dick was a very dark, hard spike, jutting from his wiry pubes almost a foot from his lean body.

It was so hard, that it looked like it would explode if one more drop of blood flowed through it. My long fingers seemed small as hey curled around the young boy erection.

It amazed me that something so hard could be so soft. His cock skin felt like velvet, covering a piece of steel rebar. I stroked the long hard shaft with one hand, as I hefted the tall man's meat to my hungry mouth. I covered the big plum head with licks and kisses, leaving spit trails all over.

As his shaft stiffened, I engulfed the massive head, sucking it with my cheeks as my tongue danced all over it.

The young man kept repeating "I don't believe it...I don't believe it" as I stroked him and sucked off his brother. As I struggled to take more of the now rigid tool into my throat, the cock in my hand began to jerk and pulse. Before I could release the current cock from my lips, a hot jet of sperm splashed on my cheek.

As I moved my mouth to capture his load, the young man's second shot caught me square in the face. With come dripping from my nose, I captured the spurting member, and sucked the hot seed from the pulsing dick.

The young man had a lot of stored up spunk, because, trying as hard as I could, I could only get about half of his load down my throat. The rest spilled from my full, pouty lips as I milked the young buck dry. His load was very salty, but creamy and pleasing all the same.

Even after his come quit, the young cock stayed stiff. I used the thick, black tool to clean the come from my face, then sluttish licked it clean. When he was done, I returned to my other visitor. Breathing deeply through my nose,

I took the hard, black member into my throat.

When I had swallowed all I could possibly force down, I opened my eyes, and saw that I was several inches shy of taking the whole thing.

I had never encountered a cock that I couldn't swallow, but I was sure that I had finally met my match. The thick cock felt like an arm in my slender but practiced throat.

I slurped sloppily up and down the hard cock, tickling his balls, and giving all the tongue action I could muster. The young man knelt beside me, and began fondling my full, excited breasts.

His young mouth worked on my hard nipples as I worked on his brother's cock. I could hear the tall man's excited moans over the sloppy sucking sounds coming from me. The young man began feeling up my buns and pussy, while working feverishly at my full tits.

I slid two fingers under my brief suit, and stroked my erect clit, adding to my own stimulation. As I worked a finger into my damp slit, the big man began to throb in my throat and he gripped my head tightly. His huge cock, already snug in my tight throat, seemed to grow thicker as he pulsed, then erupted in my willing mouth.

I did not have to swallow, as the hot come filled my belly, being forced directly down my throat. The tall man collapsed to his knees, but I kept working the pulsing tool. I swirled the last vestiges of his load around my mouth and his cock head, still lusting for more.

When I could get no more load from the big man, I again focused my attention to his brother.

I pushed the young man on his back, and stood over his face, as I slid the tiny camisole down my long shapely legs, and kicked them aside.

He was now staring directly up at my nearly bare, blond muff.

He was no more than nineteen, good looking, and very well built.

I squatted down, offering my puffy lips to his mouth. His long pink tongue snaked out and began lapping at my honey lips. He took to pussy eating quite well, and quickly brought me to a shuddering climax.

The older guy moved to my tits, and I was overwhelmed by lust again. I slid off the young boy's face, and positioned my wet cunt over his towering black pole. "Go easy with that monster, " I warned the man, as I lowered my pussy onto his big black dick.

I watched, mesmerized by the contrast between his dark hard mast and my pale dusky pussy.

I squealed as the big head split my lips, entering my damp passage.

I felt like such a slut! I was trying to ride a foot of hot black fuck stick belonging to a complete stranger.

I bounced up and down and gradually allowing more of the pleasure pole to fill my already tender pussy.

When it felt like I could get no more inside, I looked down again, and saw that I had barely taken half of my prize. Gritting my teeth, I pushed deeper, and felt my cervix yield to the big invader. Another two pushes, and my pussy lips nestled onto the guy's pubic hairs.

I had never been so full! I rocked back and forth, keeping myself impaled on the full meat, as my body adjusted to the new sensation. My pussy was creaming continuously as I began to hump the huge black cock.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out in bliss. "Fuck me with your big, nasty black dick. Fuck your Iyer slut dirty whore...I want your come deep inside my hot brown cunt" The black boy beneath me began to buck in counterpoint to my riding of his shaft.

As I raised up, he pulled back, until only the head was lodged in my hole. When I lowered back down, he thrust back, stimulating me with the full foot of his dick on each and every stroke.

The thickness kept constant pressure on my clit, and I was coming like a madwoman as I rode the 19 years aged cock. His brother, meanwhile, became more active and vocal.

He was getting into my smutty show, and he leaned me back over his brother, then positioned his still slick member between my heaving tits. Roughly tweaking my extended nipples, he fucked my tits with vigor.

"I've always wanted to fuck a hot, Tamil brahmin bitch between the tits" he gasped as he pumped.

I leaned my face forward to lick his head as it poked out from my hot tits. "Yeah baby, " he coaxed. "Get that pole good and wet, because I'm going to fuck your sweet dusky Tamil pure brahmin ass with my big black cock."

As hot as I was, I knew there was no way I was going to get that huge thing in my tiny ass. As I was about to protest, the young man plunged full depth in me, and his brother stuffed his meat deep in my mouth.

I started to struggle, but was weak from all my activity.

The older guy fucked my mouth, soaking his ebony shaft with my saliva. When he was ready, he pulled out, and moved behind me.

I pleaded with him that he was too big, and I couldn't take him anally, but the guys were in charge now. Little bro pulled me to his chest, mashing my big tits between us, and raising my ass up for his sibling's ready access.

I kept muttering "No, No" as I felt the big cock head press to my backside.

"Get ready to become the cream filling for an Oreo sandwich, " I heard grunted behind me. In the next second, I was blinded by agony as my asshole was split by the massive black head. Tears flowed from me, and I whimpered helplessly as more and more black cock was forced into my tight ass.

I had enjoyed my earlier bouts of DP, but either of these cocks was equal to two of the others I had taken on.

I was fucked mercilessly, as my pussy took on a foot of meat, while close to that was filling my ass. Surprisingly, after a short time, my ass seemed to open more, allowing the massive tool to cleave me easier.

As the ass fucker increased his pace, the pain subsided, and my body began to throb with pleasure.

As I was wracked with climax, I began to beg for more.

"Oh yes, fuck me you big black pricks. Fill your slut with cock. Use me, fuck my ass...Ahhhhh!" and then I came.

I am no stranger to orgasmic delights, but the combination of the pressure, fullness, and mental stimulation was unimaginable. I didn't stop coming until both guys had filled my holes with hot spunk.

Even after they had finished, and dumped me on my back in the leaves and pine straw, I continued to come. I lay in the dirt, sticky spunk dripping from both my holes, and fingered myself while the two tribal black Tamil men watched.

"What a total slut, " the older man exclaimed. "She still wants more!" he offered me his soiled dick, sticky with sperm, and covered with muck from my bowels. Being the slut that I was,

I slurped and licked the dark cock clean. His cock rose to the occasion, and I slobbered all over the ebony log, as it fucked my face.

The young guy still had not lost his erection, and he rolled me overtaking his turn at my now sloppy ass. He fucked me with full, long strokes, as I fingered my clit, and urged him on. He lasted a long time before finally dumping his third load inside me.

He had gone around-the-world, coming in my mouth, pussy and ass. I swallowed another load from the older guy, leaving all three of us spent.

Leaving me lying on the ground, filthy, sweaty and covered in sperm, the two guys pulled on their shorts and left without a word as I crawled to the towel, and curled up to nap.

I was awakened by the return of my friends, who found me in the messy condition that the black men had left me.

I was carried back to the cabin, and after being cleaned off, resumed my role as a slut hole. The four guys took turns doing me one last time, each in his favorite hole.

I got two more loads in my stretched ass, one up my pussy, and a last load dumped down my throat.

I don't remember the packing, or the drive back to the city.

I woke on Monday morning, wondering if it had all been a very horny dream. The tenderness of all my sex organs indicated that I had really done all that I remembered (and probably a few things I didn't).

I spent most of the day lazing around my apartment, until I got a call from Chintu.

He told me how great a time he had over the weekend, and he hoped to see me again soon.

I invited him over the following night, and I took him around the world in my hot body.

Prakash and I still see each other, but something changed in our relationship that weekend. Chintu and I have become closer, and he often tells me how he would like to see me in action with a group of guys again. I am looking forward to it, and I can't wait until he sets me up.

I have discovered a penchant for dark tribal meat as well.

At least once a week now, some lucky ebony stud unexpectedly gets a chance to do anything he wants to a lithe, sexy Tamil Iyer coed. Contrary to popular belief, not all tribal village men are as well-endowed as the first two I encountered, but I have not been disappointed yet.

12