Shanti's Tryst with Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple rampage the newly married housewife upside down.
3.8k words
4
18.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ratan stood in front of the full length mirror in the living room of the suite adjusting his tie. He ran his hands through his tousled hair in an attempt to smooth out the tangled mess. "I sure as hell wish I could get into the Toilet!" he called over his shoulder to Rani, who was still lying naked on the sofa. "I have to get back to the office for an appointment."

Rani smiled and looked up at Ratan. "Relax, honey. You can fix yourself up in the men's room downstairs in the lobby."

"But why," Ratan asked, "would the bathroom be locked?"

"Oh, who knows?" Ram probably has something in there he doesn't want anyone to see..."

Ratan took one last inspective look in the mirror, checking for any obvious signs of his afternoon of sex and turned back to Rani. But before he could get his mouth open to speak, Rani was up from the sofa and pressing her warm, naked body against his suit. Her mouth reached up for his, pulling his head down to hers. She kissed him hard on the mouth, forcing her tongue deep into his throat.

"You're quite a man," she sighed, tracing a trail with her tongue from his mouth to his left ear. "I am quite a man."

"I do my best..." Ratan answered, trying to be nonchalant.

"And I get better as I go along."

Rani threw her head back, her long hair billowing out behind her, and laughed. "I bet you do."

Ratan's hand fell down to the still hot damp between her legs and sent one finger up into her well-stretched pussy.

"OOoooohhh..." Rani cooed at the unexpected intrusion. "I thought you were in such a hurry to get to the office." And grabbing his wrist with both hands, she held his hand steady while she slid back and forth on his probing index finger.

"Oh, yesss ... yesss," she hissed, her passion reigniting.

She was ready for more.

"Sorry, baby," Ratan said, freeing his inserted finger from her grasp. "But this man's got work to do. Not that I wouldn't rather be here, but that's life."

"Well," Rani answered. "Since we'll be seeing a lot more of each other..."

"What makes you so sure of that?" he interrupted her.

"After all, you will be handling Venkat Products, won't you? And, I mean, I am Mrs. Ram Saran!"

"I thought that decision was yet to be made by your husband. I understand I'm not the only candidate in the running!"

Rani reached out and squeezed the bulge in his pants.

"As far as I'm concerned, you are!" she said, fondling his growing tool. "Now get going, before I can no longer control myself."

Ratan walked across the room to the door, picking up his coat from the chair on the way. "Shall I call you?" he asked, turning to stare at her firm, ripe body once more.

"Don't bother," she replied. "I'll call you."

No more than five seconds after Ratan had closed the door behind him, the door to the bedroom swung open and Ram stepped out into the living room. Rani spun around to face him and, seeing it was her husband, burst into gales of uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh, nooo..." she laughed. "You mean to tell me that you were in there all this time! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. You dirty old bastard! You mean you listened while another man fucked the stuffing out of your wife. You must have had a hard-on the size of a silo! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

Ram grabbed Rani in his arms and crushed her body to his.

"You horny little bitch!" he said, his laughter mixing with hers. "You just couldn't wait to get into that young stud's pants, could you? What is the matter? I'm not giving you enough at home?" The two of them rocked back and forth in laughter, barely able to stand in an upright position, and finally, they fell into a playful heap on the sofa.

Listen," Rani managed to say through her laughter. "I'm not the only one. I saw the way you were ogling that little snip of a wife of his last night. I'm surprised I didn't find you in here with her. What's wrong? Losing your touch?"

"Not at all, my dear, not at all, Wait right here. I have a little ... no, make that a big surprise for you!"

Rani stretched back on the sofa, letting her hands fall on her moist, open pussy, giving herself a soft massage. "Mmmm ...!" she sighed, knowing that Ram would be back in a few seconds with a raging hard-on and she could continue her afternoon of sex.

But Rani was not at all prepared for his surprise.

"Ta Thaaaa!" Ram's voice imitated a heralding trumpet. "Ta, ta, ta, taaa!"

Rani looked up from her reclining position and there, standing before her, was Shanti. Ram stood directly behind her, his hands around her chest, resting on the heaving twin mounds of her breasts.

"Why you old son of a bitch Ram you got this slut- Tamil Iyer!" Rani yelled at Ram. "What is this poor bitch going to think of me?" she asked sarcastically.

Shanti was mortified. How had this happened to her? She tried not to think of anything. Her eyes remained closed as she heard their voices trading wise remarks and then breaking into raucous laughter once more. How could anyone be so crude? She tried to twist away, but Ram's hands were working on her breasts and she could not stop the continuous waves of pleasure that coursed through her loins.

"Oh, God," she moaned softly. "Oh, God!"

Both Ram and Rani mistook her cry for help as a sign of her interest and began to take full advantage of the situation. Rani got up from the sofa and walked over to where Shanti and Ram stood.

"I'll have to admit," she said to Ram, looking Shanti up and down with an appraising eye, "she's as good a catch as her husband. I trust you've shown the young lady a good time?"

"She is the best!" Ram answered. "Would you expect anything else from me?"

Shanti's body stiffened as she felt another pair of hands begin searching out her body. Oh no, she thought. They wouldn't. They couldn't. This is a civilized society. Things like this just don't happen. But suddenly Rani's hands reached under her salwar and traveled up the length of her long thighs, not stopping until they reached her abused pussy.

"Why, Ram!" Rani cried out in mock concern. "This young lady hasn't any panties on. What have you been doing to her?"

Shanti opened her eyes slowly. As she bent her head down, she saw first Ram's hands still kneading her breasts and just below that, the top of Rani's head, her arms were hidden beneath the folds of her skirt.

Shanti's reeling mind tried to find a way out of this obscene predicament but she knew there was no answer. A word from either of them and her marriage was ruined. And her marriage was all she had, bad as it as; she had to hold onto it at any cost. And right now, the price was total submission to the depraved demands these two were making on her. And with one great sigh, Shanti forced her tense body to relax.

Ram's hands stopped their attack on Shanti's breasts and slowly went around to her back, unfastening the catch at the top and in agonizing slowness, pulled the zipper as far down as it would go. His nimble fingers quickly released the clasp at the back of her bra and he slipped it out the back of her dress. The top of her dress fell down to her waist and Rani, still kneeling pulled the rumpled garment down to Shanti's bare feet.

"My," Rani purred. "She is a beauty, isn't she?"

Ram lifted Shanti up from the floor so that Rani could throw her dress across the room and take her high heels off, throwing them in the same direction. Shanti now stood completely naked before their lustful gazes. Her voluptuous dusky body glistened in the artificial light of the large room ... beads of nervous perspiration popped out all over her skin. Her figure was perfect. The rib lines above the waist where the skin pulled under the bulge of her breasts. The navel with the thin line of down ran down like a pointer to the sleek curls of black hair against which the tops of thighs pressed in an unsuccessful effort of concealment. She was all breasts, hips, and thighs, ready to be loved ... and Rani could hardly wait.

Rani turned Shanti around and gently pushed her into the bedroom. "Onto the bed, dear," she said quietly. "And open your legs wide. I want to see how big you've been stretched by my Ram's cock."

"More than that, dear," Rani ordered softly. "More than that!"

Shanti sobbed, her eyes clenched tightly shut and helplessly spread her legs as far apart as was humanly possible, trying somehow to get this over with as fast as possible.

"Don't cry, my dear," Rani said. "It's not as though I were going to ram a huge, vile prick inside you!"

Ram laughed coarsely.

"Don't you wish you had one to do it with," he jibed at Rani. "Don't you wish!"

"Why, Ram ... you may be giving Shanti the wrong idea. I only occasionally dabble in these things. Generally I am strictly interested in the stronger sex. You know that."

Shanti felt herself get dizzy again. It was unbelievable. The mere thought of being touched by another woman was enough to make her skin get goose pimples she had fucked her own sister Chitra, but here she was in a different situation she did not like this lady, lying naked with this perverted, fiendish woman. It was all so perfectly awful.

She was going to have to submit to the disgusting indignities that this deranged couple was going to inflict upon her. It was not enough that she had already been through so much with Ram, and had also been forced to listen while her husband made love to Rani. No. That wasn't enough. The fates had more in store for her. She wondered what she had ever done to deserve being in such a position.

I just can't do it, she thought, suddenly. But Rani's hands were now reaching around her waist, and slowly worked themselves up to the tips of her breasts, tracing light fingernail lines along her white, creamy skin as they went. Ram sat on the bed watching them, a broad smile playing lustfully on his lips. This was even better than he hoped. It wasn't often he got a chance to see his wife go to work on a chick, but it was certainly well worth waiting for, he knew.

"Go ahead, baby. Let's see a little action." He could feel his penis rising once more at the sight of the two naked women on the bed.

Shanti's nipples became harder and harder under Rani's manipulations. She tried desperately to fight the feeling of excitement racing from the pointed tips to her already well-lubricated sex. But it was too much for her, and even though she hated the insidious woman's touch on her skin, it was unmistakably beginning to arouse her. "That's it, that's it," Ram said. "She really digs that. Look at her."

Rani continued her massage as Shanti lay there with her legs spread, feeling more ashamed than she had ever felt before. Her pulse raced and her lips trembled uncontrollably. She knew that Ram was sitting there staring into the unprotected wide-spread lips of her vagina while his wife was violating her. All the images of kidnappings and rapes that she had ever had flashed through her mind. She would never have dreamed that she would ever find herself in a predicament as depraved and hopeless as this one.

She cried out as Rani's hands drifted down to the sensitive crevice between her legs. Rani's breast brushed against Shanti's side as she pressed closer still, in order to position herself better. Her fingers brushed inside the tender outer lips of her pussy. Shanti jumped, startled by the touch.

"Mmmmm. She's very sensitive, honey. I'll bet you had a high old time with her." Rani smiled suggestively at Ram.

"Yeah, she's a hot one, all right, but she still has to get over a few hang-ups, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I know what you mean ... just a sweet little housewife,

eh?"

"She says that this is her first time out ... so it might as well be a good one. She'll thank us for it later when she sees how good things can get once you let yourself go and forget everything but your body."

That was a lie Shanti wanted to live with - and hope Ratan would not fix the lie with his new found love.

Rani's fingers continued their nervous fiddling in the narrow confines of Shanti's pussy, causing Shanti to begin to moan softly and toss her head from side to side, while her thighs quivered gently.

"Oh no ... oh no ..." she cried. "Please don't touch me there. Stop, please."

But her cries went unheeded as Rani slipped one finger down into the smooth wet cavern of her vagina. Shanti jumped as Rani's nails scraped the side of her soft, hairline entrance, then the pain was gone and she felt the nudging of the other woman's fingers inside her. She realized that the sooner she gave in to them the sooner it would be all over.

Rani's fingers circled around inside her warm, fleshy passage, while with her thumb she flicked at Shanti's clitoris. Slowly the sensation built as the expert caressing went on and on. Ram moved in closer, almost drooling now from the excitement of watching them. He slipped one of his large hands under her soft, trembling buttocks and squeezed.

"What a great ass," he said. "Did you see her behind, Rani ... almost as nice as yours."

"Almost," Rani laughed.

Shanti tried to block out their obscene conversation. Their coarseness was staggering. Her mind boggled at the unreality of it all. This was the kind of thing that happened in books or in dirty movies. How could it be happening to her?

In spite of herself her vagina was moistening around Rani's working fingers and her hips began to move in a tiny, involuntary rotating motion. She realized that nothing would ever be the same for her. This shame would haunt her forever. Then Rani made a sudden movement and pushed her fingers up to the very end of Shanti's widely stretched pussy. She cried out at the searing sensation of pain that accompanied the violent thrust, straining to get away from the hideous feminine touch, but Ram pushed her

buttocks up, preventing her from squirming backwards.

"She's a nice size. Still tight. I'll bet she's never had anyone before her old man. It's a wonder his cock hasn't stretched her any wider than that. I hate to tell you, but he's got one big cock ... even though you are the champ in my book. Or should I say in my ..."

"Oh stop rapping and let's get on with it." Ram was becoming impatient. He wanted to get into Shanti again, but first he wanted to see a good show.

"Look at her wiggle. I'll bet she didn't know she'd enjoy a woman's touch so much. In a few minutes I'll have her exactly the way you want her. She'll be begging you for it."

Shanti sucked in her breath. A perverse thrill ran through her. After all, she was being used against her will by these people and in a weird way it began to make her want to wallow in the obscenity of it all. Let them give pleasure. She would accept ... and enjoy it! If they were evil, she would be even more evil. She would not let them get the better of her. Her legs began to slide up and down with each twirl of Rani's fingers inside her pussy. Then, perversely, she spread them out even further.

"She's really getting excited now," Ram said, pinching the smooth white flesh of Shanti's slowly rotating buttocks. His breathing came in short heavy gasps, and he could feel his prick stiffening to its fully erect size.

"Yes, look at her spread them wide," Rani smirked. "I told you she'd really come around!"

Shanti let herself go ... the kneading of Ram's fingers at her bottom combined with Rani's thorough explorations. Her cunt seemed huge to her, and she wanted to have it filled even more than it was being filled by Rani's slender hand. She pushed her buttocks lewdly against Ram's hand, squirming and moaning with abandon. Anything they would say now would only make her more excited, she knew. She was completely ready to be an object for their lust and for her own now rising desires.

Then Ram's lips were at her breasts, pulling and twisting the stiffened nipples. She felt wetness seeping from her stimulated pussy.

"She's very, very wet, love ... sure you don't want to put your prick in there now?"

"Yes, in a little bit," Ram answered. His hands had found a new occupation. He slipped into the open crevice of her buttocks and poked one finger into the tiny puckered opening of her anus.

"Nice little ass," he said. "I haven't explored this yet." He jiggled his finger tentatively at the entranceway. Shanti cried out in pain. She was shocked back to the awful reality of the situation. Oh no, she thought. They're not going to do things to me there too. It was quite a while she got some ass drilling - at least 4 weeks or more since Ratan had stopped taking her there.

"I think she's a virgin here." Ram grunted, and with that he thrust his finger in up to the first knuckle joint.

"Aaaggg!" Shanti screamed with greater pain and indignity, arching her back, trying to move her buttocks away from his attack. But Rani pushed even harder into her vagina ... forcing her back down onto Ram's solidly worming finger.

"Nooo!" she squealed.

"Oh yeess," Rani crooned down at her viciously. "Yes."

The pain rose deep inside her burning anus. She could think of nothing but the thought that she just couldn't stand it. It was the most awful pain she had ever felt. She had to get his finger out of her. But pull and wiggle as she might, she could not free herself from the dual pressures being exerted on her. Then in her efforts to escape the unwanted advances she herself created a friction that turned the two slithering hands into instruments of joy. She was lost then, completely lost to them, and wave after wave after wave of sudden uninvited ecstasy swept over her. She was a circus performer walking a tightrope. She was falling. She was a skydiver floating free. She was inside a giant bubble and it was inflating more and more. From everywhere inside her there was a race of hurting sensations to get to that point high up inside her pulsating vagina. Then it all came together and ...

"Aaaah!" Shanti was released.

She choked and sputtered and wailed her happiness. It was the most potent climax she had ever experienced. Ram watched Shanti cum and he realized that he had never before seen anything quite like it. His penis struggled

in his pants with the full intention of getting out to ram up inside Shanti's turbulently clenching pussy. He felt somehow frustrated at this spectacle, wanting to have been inside her when she came like that. Both he and Rani sat back panting, a little stunned at the tumultuous climax they had caused. Ram looked down at the wet, glistening hairs of Shanti's vagina, thoroughly drenched by her own sex liquids. What a sight! He thought. What a gorgeous creature she was. There was nothing more beautiful than the sight of a completely satiated female, he realized.

He motioned to Rani in such a way that she realized he was ready to mount Shanti's worn-out body. He knew that he could bring her back to life with the rod that he now fumbled almost absentmindedly in his hand.

Rani got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. She was exhausted and was more than happy to let Ram have his way with Shanti. As for her, she intended to take a nice long shower and freshen herself up while Ram had his fun.

Ram sat for several long minutes gazing down at Shanti's splendid nakedness. Shanti lay motionless, almost in a trance state, eyes tightly closed, limbs limp, spread obscenely wide for the world to see. Ram's hand worked up and down the thick shaft of his cock, while he looked at her. The bulbous red tip shone with moisture ... and he stroked the foreskin all the way back, so that the straining member stood taut and tight. He had intended to fuck her, but the action of his hand had set in motion a wonderful warm sensation that felt so good that he could not stop.

His eyes were glazed over and his expression was almost meditative as his hand worked faster and faster until it was going at a furious pace. Sweat stood out on his forehead as his labored breathing filled the room. Soon his face had turned a deep scarlet and his eyes were closed in an expression of utter bliss. Shanti stirred lazily on the bed, for these few brief minutes, unaware of the obscenity around her. She heard the peculiar noise of Ram's hand slapping up and down on his own big lustful flesh, but she did not dare open her eyes to see what was going on. Suddenly she felt wetness all over her body ... on her face, running down her large, up-pointed breasts, splattering on her stomach, inching down her still spread thighs. She opened her eyes with a start and saw Ram kneeling above her face, spurting out like a bursting fountain the hot, white liquid of its ecstasy.

12