Shanti's World as a Paid Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ma uhhh AHHHHHHHHH uhhh OHHHHHHHHH! Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHHHH!"

The camera lingered on a close-up of the two cocks running alternately in and out of the adjacent orifices with great sawing motions, making her thrash in a frenzy between them.

On the bed, Shanti turned on her front again and slid the thin dildo into her anus with one hand while she masturbated her cunt with a thick vibrator. Her cries and moans growing sharper, she moved faster and faster, ramming the ersatz penises in and out of her cunt and anus, till she came with an ululating cry and collapsed on the bed, shaking and trembling.

She lay on her front on the bed. Slowly, her eyes opened and she looked dazedly at the television screen. The sequence was ending. The two men were still fucking her cunt and ass together, but now she straddled their cocks simultaneously. Kneeling astride one man, her cunt impaled on his cock, she rocked up and down, and as she did, drove her anus up and down the shaft of the second man who knelt behind her, his upright penis buried in her anus. Her face was twisted with lust, and her body heaved and writhed and thrashed uncontrollably. Each backward thrust drove her cunt and anus down onto the two thick penises and drew a sobbing gasp. The camera lingered in a close-up of the two orifices being stretched and filled by the throbbing, angry male flesh.

"OHH! OH! OH! OH! OHHHH YES YES OHHHH GOD YES!" she cried.

"Take it!" one of her lovers gasped. "Take my cock, whore!"

"Yeh! Take it, bitch - take it!" the other gasped, driving deep into her anus.

Four hands groped her breasts and she gasped, arching back against the man behind her, turning her face to him and kissing him wantonly, her lips wide, her tongue snaking in and out of his mouth. She had orgasm on screen and, seconds later, the men followed, coming outside her, one man splashing gunk on her cunt and belly, the other coating her anus and buttocks with his seed. They fell apart and she lay whimpering on the grass, running her hands through the gunk on her body, licking her fingers and smearing her face with it. The camera closed in to show her radiant, smiling face, and then began to retreat. It rose slowly, showing the three naked bodies sprawled on the grass. Finally, lifting through the tree-tops, turned to the bright sky in a white-out dissolve. There was a click and the screen died. Sridhar rose slowly from the console, his chest heaving, shining with sweat. Slowly, he turned around. His jeans were undone and his cupped palm was full of jizz. Shanti looked at his penis. It was fabulous, fully ten inches long limp and correspondingly thick, with low, heavy balls. What a waste, she thought bitterly. He wiped his palm on her naked belly, smearing her flesh with his seed.

"Thank you," he said softly. "You were very good."

Shanti turned her face away. He turned out the lights. The door clicked shut. Surrounded by the dildoes and vibrators, alone in the dark, Shanti wept.