Shapes and Angles

Story Info
New slave gets a first taste of life in public.
1.8k words
3.98
34.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed strange in a way that she had hurried to open the outer door to the club and I walked through, not unlike a king who expected deferential treatment by his subjects. Most of the time I opened doors for ladies, both acquaintances and strangers, but not for this woman. Not for a few others too but none of them were here this night.

The pretty young thing was twenty year old Melissa and she had been with me for just over a month. She sought me out, much to my everlasting delight, and I had spent the last four weeks training her ... as a sex slave. I'd been punching her pussy three, four, sometimes even five times a day. I'd taught her to take anal penetration without any pain and to like the result. She had become a superb blow job artist and I had sucked her tits often enough after a doctor gave her hormone injections that she was lactating and now a great dispenser of warm sweet milk.

But I had been her only lover and now it was time for her to branch out, to show her skills to others. Selectively, of course, only to those I chose. But tonight she was going to impress some people.

The club was private, only for the benefit of member masters and their slaves and guests. It was tucked into a cul de sac so the operation would be inconspicuous. Which was a good thing. If some people saw the way Melissa was dressed tonight, we might have a visit from the police. She was wearing a deep purple velveteen dress with a U-shaped bodice that topped out right under her D-cup breasts which were now swollen to DD-cups, leaving nothing to doubt. Nor did the south end of the garment, because the mini-mini-skirt hem rode right across the apex of the curve of her buttocks so that nothing, front or back, was seriously hidden from sight. Given that the back dipped almost to her waist and there was a big diamond cutout in front below the bodice, the dress left little to the imagination.

Melissa had trembled from the time we entered the limo until we got out at the front door but she did not say anything, did not dare protest my choice of her garments. I knew that other masters would have sex slaves with revealing outfits too but I thought my pretty little bitch-in-heat would be the best looking of the lot.

And the most versatile. Melissa was a contortionist. Not one of those women who could lock her feet behind her head but a true carnival-type contortionist. She could bend her body in ways most people wouldn't even think about, let alone accomplish themselves. Several of her 'formations' involved bending over backwards until she was essentially standing on her hands and face, then doing strange things with the position of her legs, often ending up looking like a human pretzel. And once there, she could hold those positions indefinitely.

That made screwing her an unusual event. One of her favorite positions was laying on her face with her legs perpendicular to her body and her hands holding her ankles, making her look like a pair of eyeglass frames and leaving her pussy wide open. One of my favorites was for her to stand on one leg with the other straight up and her body hugging that leg; I could walk up to her, cock pointed straight ahead and slip it into her pussy and fuck her, sort of like a no-hands masturbation. Although I had four other slaves at the time, I only brought Melissa this night because I wanted her to be my sole attraction for the evening.

Inside I was greeted by three old acquaintances, minor young masters with their sex slaves hovering nearby. The masters seemed to already be into their third or fourth drinks because they were already slurring their words. I greeted them and walked on into the interior, not bothering to introduce Melissa who followed me like a puppy dog.

Once past the crowded bar area, the club opened into an amphitheater-like area, with a modest sized stage at the bottom and the rest of the room rising slowly through a series of narrow steps interspersed with wide steps. The nine wide steps were wide enough for some low tables and lots of cushions which served as seats or beds or whatever the patrons wanted.

I stopped at the opening to the theatre and surveyed the room. The stage was occupied by a tall skinny black man laying naked on his back while four women, two black and two white, licked him from head to toe. The nine wide steps must have been occupied by three dozen masters and mistresses with their various slaves, some relaxing and sipping drinks, others involved in various kinds of sexual activity as the masters or mistresses required. Many of them were engaged in oral acts but no few of them were involved in obvious penetration acts as well.

I found a wide opening in the seventh row and Melissa helped me get comfortable among the pillows, folding my jacket under the table. I sent her off to the bar to get me a drink while I surveyed the activity around me.

Although some masters and mistresses would come and go during the evening, I figured most of them were in house then so I called Melissa close to me and said "You are to go to every master and mistress and tell them that your master is offering samples of milk. Let everyone drink as they will. Now go." Being a rather logically minded person, Melissa went up to the ninth level, down to one end and bent over the master in the corner. I watched him sit up and look toward me and give a little wave before he took Melissa's right nipple into his mouth. I turned again to surveying the crowd.

I didn't have to wait long before a female voice said "Master, Master Thompson sends his regards and wonders if you would sample his slave's possibilities." I turned to look and saw a pretty Reubenesque woman with lots of soft curves, as naked as the day she was born except for a pair of soft leggings to keep her lower legs warm. I nodded and she sank into the pillows, carefully helping me out of my pants. Soon her hands and mouth were caressing my nether region while I leaned back and enjoyed the sensations. By the time the slave sucked the cum out of my nuts, Melissa had worked around the top two rows and started on the next one.

Sending the slave back to Master Thompson with my thanks, I settled back to watch the show on the stage. Master George had come on-stage with one of his slaves, a young woman with a nice set of knockers. He took a pair of chains hanging from the ceiling and cuffed her, using velvet-covered cuffs, to the chain. Slowly he cranked the chains up until her arms were stretched toward the ceiling. He then cuffed her ankles to another pair of chains, looped two straps around her upper thighs and connected them to the third pair of chains. He cranked these up so that she was suspended in the air about three feet off the stage floor, her legs almost perpendicular to her body. It was obvious that she was totally helpless. Master George then took a long feather duster and began to tease her tits, causing her to squirm. Every so often he made a foray down between her legs with the duster, increasing her movements until she was going wild with desire.

At that point, George signaled another of his slaves to come up onto the stage. It was a big black buck with a black leather hood covering his head, studded armbands and ankle bands on each appendage as well as a leather pocket holding his balls. His big purple erection stood like a long scimitar into the air before him protruding more than a foot. The female slave looked terrified, squirming around trying to keep away from the man. However George commanded the male to step up to the female and enter her. As his big thick rod began to disappear inside her, she screamed in terror. However that did not deter the big black from his task and she soon had fourteen inches of thick black cock buried in her pussy. Slowly she seemed to realize that he had not split her apart and she was able to handle his tool without problem. After that she began to realize pleasure from the act as he studiously plied his big cock in and out of her captive body. A few minutes later her voice rose again, this time extolling her up-coming orgasm. Once she had cum once, he applied more pressure, more speed until she was cumming constantly, causing her voice to increase in pitch until it was just one incoherent siren-pitched sound, higher than I would have believed a human voice could reach. Finally he pulled his cock out of her pussy and sprayed her from head to toe with great strings of sticky white cum until she was almost covered in a cocoon of the stuff.

George relegated the black man to a corner to rest and signaled three nubile young women on stage where they rubbed their naked bodies from head to toe against the woman in the cocoon. Then the women licked the first one clean before they turned to licking themselves in a frenzy of cum-feeding. The audience cheered wildly for the entire show.

We stuck around for another hour or so and I dipped my wick in a few more slave pussies. Then signaling to Melissa, I had her et cleaned up, called my driver and we drove home, well pleased with the evening in general and my newest love slave in particular.

Arriving at home, I let her undress me and then herself and led her to the shower, where we washed away the evidence of our night's revelry. After she had dried me and herself, we went to my bed, where I sucked her heavy jugs until the were nearly empty. Then Melissa licked me back to front, top to bottom covering every inch of my skin. Finally she very carefully straddled my body and sat until she had engulfed my erection.

To complete our preparation she pulled her legs as tightly together as possible and gently lay herself back between my spread legs so that our heads were at opposite ends of the bed but our most sensitive parts remained connected. The pressure of my cock pushing against her pelvic bone would keep me hard for several hours while we slept and sometimes I was still inside her when we awoke in the morning. When that happened, Melissa would scarcely be able to constrain herself until we had our first fuck of the day and it often resulted in some light punishment for her disobedience, which always led to more strenuous sex.

It just took a few minutes before we both drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow would be another day.