Shards Ch. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, you're big," I grunted, as Zack's thicker girth spread me further open than Nancy had. However, I soon realized that his size and having his balls hit my buttocks were the only real differences compared to being fucked by my wife's cock.

The four of us didn't even try to maintain a rhythm. Nancy levered off of me with their legs to drive upward into Cathy, then dropped back. Their speed kept varying. Sometimes they would rise while Zack was pushing into me, sometimes while he was retreating. To keep all of us in empathic contact, Cathy wrapped her legs around Nancy's hips so they would touch Zack's thighs and Zack had his hands squeezing Nancy's breasts.

I felt the empathy bond magnifying our pleasures again, higher and higher. Cathy was the first to crest over into orgasm, pinching my newly grown nipples as her back arched. Nancy began to shoot into her, then Zack throbbed inside me and all of that ecstasy pushed me over my edge and I filled Nancy.

Cathy and Nancy lifted off of me and flopped to either side of me, cuddling against my chest. Zack took a step back and stunned me by leaning forward to take my wet cock into his hand and run his tongue along it, tasting the combination of my cum and Nancy's juices, before plunging his tongue between my labia to seek out his own. "So much for working up to it," I said.

Still eating me out and stroking my cock, he mentally said, 'I'm in. I know you all say I don't have to become Nova to be in your lives, but I want it. Experiencing what you each feel, taking a cock inside of you, especially how natural it feels for you now, Dan, I'm not afraid of it any more. It's not about gay or straight, man or woman, it's just what Nova does.'

Zack was jacking my cock with his right hand as he licked me and I felt myself regaining my erection. I felt Nancy getting hard again, as the stimulus I was feeling passed to them. Nancy and Cathy scooted down a little bit and began to suck on my nipples. I felt Zack use his other hand to grasp Nancy's cock between thumb and forefinger while his other fingers thrust into their pussy below. As his hand moved in and out, he frigged their cock's base as well.

Cathy kissed her way down my abdomen and started to suck my cock above Zack's hand. Nancy pulled away from Zack's hand, straddled my head and pressed their pussy to my mouth. After another minute, Cathy rotated her body further and backed up onto Nancy's cock again. My tongue wandered from Cathy's clit to the junction between her pussy and Nancy's cock to Nancy's labia and back again.

Zack licked his way up to take over sucking my cock from Cathy, until he gagged on it by taking it deep without being ready. I almost gagged in empathic reaction. Nancy said, "Relax, Zack. Nobody is expecting you to deep throat on your first try at sucking cock. It takes time to learn how to suppress your gag reflex. But, if you gag now, we all feel it through our link and I'm afraid it might get magnified, too. It would be much better for you to observe Cathy do it and learn through empathy, then try it one on one."

Pulling herself off of Nancy's cock so she could focus, Cathy took me back into her mouth, while Zack kept one hand on my thigh and one on her shoulder, as Cathy coached him through relaxing her throat and swallowing around my glans to let me into her esophagus.

In the meantime, Nancy shifted over my face and presented me with their cock to suck and I demonstrated the same techniques in taking Nancy inside my throat. I was feeling Cathy and Nancy's sides of both blowjobs, which was intense enough, but when Cathy started mimicking my every action, it felt exactly like I was sucking my own cock.

When Zack took her place to start sucking my cock again, Nancy backed off so they could reenter my throat in synch with Zack taking my cock into his throat, succeeding without gagging as he copied me without being in direct empathic contact.

Cathy disappeared from the empathic link momentarily, until I felt her kneeling by Zack, sucking his cock, while he inserted two fingers inside me, seeking out my gspot. I inserted two of my fingers into Nancy, as well. Cathy maintained enough contact with my leg hanging off of the bed that I felt all three of them.

Action and empathy melded until I felt like I was sucking all three cocks at once whenever Zack and I weren't licking labia instead, having three mouths sucking on me, more jumbled than when I paired with Nancy because their mouth and Cathy's cock were not involved, but so intense that I lost track of which sensations were mine. It felt like we orgasmed as one, all three ejaculations overlapping and enhancing each other. I felt like I swallowed all three loads of semen, as I experienced every gulp.

When we separated, I asked, "Am I the only one who felt like we were joined into one being, sucking its own cock?"

Cathy answered, "Maybe so. Zack and I were not in direct contact with Nancy, so we only got an echo of their sensations, through you as a bridge, as I expect they experienced Zack and me. What you were feeling was very intense, though. Enough to make me orgasm, too, although I didn't ejaculate with you."

"What the hell is an all-Nova daisy chain going to feel like, then?" Zack asked. "Four mouths, four cocks and pussys..."

~~~~~