Shards of the One Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Senna responding to each of her throes and contortions expertly; aggressive, but gentle; relentless, but adaptive; focused, but loving. Her fingers, bent backward, thrust in and out of her sopping hole, firm and fast. With her tongue she played a counter-rhythm, toying slowly, intoxicatingly with Emylia's clitoris. The sensations melded in her mind, distinct, but part of the same erotic crescendo. Second by second, she felt her control being stripped away, her mind pleasure-wracked and senseless.

It came. Inexorable. Like a bolt from heaven, it claimed her. Senna recoiled as she twisted her legs closed, writhing and twitching. She was powerless even to gasp. Her chest arched toward the ceiling, her hands outstretched claws. Senna, sitting once more, her knees sideways, watched curiously as Emylia's eyes rolled back, revealing their milky undersides. The sky grew dark, and spoke out of its tenebrous folds in the hissing speech of rain. It lashed down so suddenly that Senna leapt away from the opening in the roof, fearful.

It all transpired in a matter of seconds. In a moment, Senna was back at Emylia's side, resting her lover's head on her lap. The rain roared, incensed against the stone roof. On the water's surface it made a thousand tiny punctures, so frequent and so fleeting they were impossible to track with the eye. Suddenly, Emylia's blinked, and her pupils reappeared. She stared back at Senna, slowly coming to. Senna's face, twisted with worry, abruptly relaxed. Her smile, devilishly sweet, reassembled itself.

"Well, well... Was I that good?"

Emylia paused a moment, collecting herself. The rain had stopped, as immediately as it had begun.

"I... I... What was that?"

Senna grinned.

"What, that? Or that?" She looked pointedly at Emylia's crotch, and then at the sky.

"Both. That." she indicated the sky, which had become a field of stars again. Senna was quiet a long moment.

"I don't know. Gods. Perhaps it's a sign..."

"A sign."

"A blessing. You know. Upon our union, and so on." she spoke drily. Emylia sensed she did not believe it.

"I could feel it. That was me, I'm sure of it."

"How is that possible? Magic?"

It was a joke. Magic had long since vanished from their world. A gift from the gods, rescinded.

"Don't. Senna. It sounds stupid."

"Well..."

"I can't explain. I lost myself. I felt all this... pressure."

"Mmm. Well, that, I can explain."

"No. Pressure, out there. Like I made it happen. Somehow. I don't know."

"Well," Senna said, grinning, slipping out from under Emylia. "There's only one way to be certain."

As she spoke, she clambered over her lover, her head resting between her legs. She straddled Emylia's face, her sex spread enticingly inches from her lips. Emylia laughed.

"Well," she said.

*****