Share and Share Alike

Story Info
Guys decide to group fuck each other wives.
882 words
3.73
131.1k
9
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordPaul
LordPaul
13 Followers

Share and share alike - They wanted to share their wives with their mates.

*

I read a story about a guy who got a photographer to film him and his very busty young wife. After a series of very revealing photos, the photographer got so excited he asked the husband if he could get his cock out and play whilst he took photographs. The husband agreed and when the wife saw the photographers huge erect cock, she almost came. It was about 10" long and thick with a huge swollen head. She watched the guy play with it whilst her husband filled her pussy with his own cock. All the time he was filming closer and closer to her pussy and large natural swaying tits. In the end the wife reached out and grabbed the photographers cock and pulled it towards her waiting mouth.

The husband took over the video camera and the guy got a blow job whilst he played with those huge tits. The wife grabbed his other hand and rubbed it onto her large hairy pussy which he immediately started to rub with his finger. First he inserted one then two then three fingers which all slid in really easily. She was writhing around on the bed and pushing her hips and pussy up into the air to meet each thrust. The husband inserted two of his own fingers alongside the photographers so she had five fingers in her pussy from two guys. They plunged them in and out whilst she writhed about on the bed pushing her hips high in the air. The photographer was playing with her tits with his free hand so her nipples were stood up like organ stops. She had his huge cock in her mouth stretching it wide open whilst she wanked him off at the same time.

Her husband was encouraging them all the time whilst he was filming the scene as it unfolded in front of him. He nudged the guy and pointed towards his wife's wanton pussy which was gushing juices all over their hands. He removed his cock from her mouth and climbed up onto the bed pushing her legs wide open as their fingers continued to invade her big hairy pussy.

She looked at her husband as the photographer climbed up on the bed. She knew what was coming and wanted his approval. He nodded his approval and the photographer climbed between her legs. He kept fingering her pussy and added more fingers until almost all of his hand was up inside. It slid in easily as she was so excited. Her husband almost came again when he saw this guys hand almost completely disappear up his beautiful wife's big pussy. He then removed his hand and rubbed his big fat cock along her clit before starting to slide it up inside her. First the large head went inside followed by the long fat length of cock which filled her pussy even after the guys hand had eased the way. Her husband was filming her huge natural tits shaking around as the cock started to pound in and out of her pussy and she squealed and gasped for breath.

Her husband moved up the side of the bed and placed his now erect cock in her mouth whilst still filming the invasion of his wife's pussy. He zoomed in to catch her pussy lips moving with each stroke of this strangers huge cock. He knew this would be the start of more exciting times where he would watch men with large cocks fill his wife's pussy whilst he watched. He would buy his own camera so he could record every moment and so they could watch it together in front of their large TV. maybe they would invite a couple of his mates over and tell them it was just another blue film and see their reaction when they realised it was the woman they had wanked over ever since they first met her.

It's true, a couple of his friends had told him one night when they had all been drinking and comparing notes about each others wives. they even talked about setting up a peep show at his house so they could see her tits in the flesh as she undressed in the bedroom. The idea of his mates watching her made him excited and gave him a large hard on. Maybe he would let them see her hairy pussy or her being fucked on her back with her legs wide open.

These thoughts came as he pushed his cock in and out of his wife's throat and she wanked his cock whilst he played with her tits. The photographer let out a yelp and pulled out his large cock just in time as he came in bursts squirting his cum all over her stomach and tits.

She lay back recovering as her husband passed the camera back to the photographer and climbed back onto the bed. he was ready to give her another fuck in front of the camera.

In total, they shagged her 6 times over the next few hours. the photographer eventually left leaving them to curl up in bed and reflect on the evening and talk about the next adventure.

LordPaul
LordPaul
13 Followers