Share and Share Alike

Story Info
Two couples friendships reach new heights.
2.6k words
4.05
116.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joetgm
joetgm
39 Followers

It was a Friday evening and you were very excited; after a long week at work we had finally reached the weekend, coupled with the fact we had our friends Jenny and Josh over for an evening meal. You went to university with Jenny and had kept in close contact. I adored Jenny and got along very well with her husband Josh.

We had prepared the meal and had a glass of wine before getting ready; I sat and watched you parade around the bedroom naked whilst you choose a sexy dress to wear. Before I could watch you select an equally sexy bra and panties combo, the doorbell rang.

I told you to come down when you were ready and I eagerly answered the door to our guests. Jenny stepped over the doorstep and her smile hit my eyes; her slender body covered by a tight black dress that barely covered her legs. The dress cut in from her shoulders in a V shape, down to her tight cleavage. We hugged and I invited the couple in.

Before long, you had joined us and made a stunning entrance making sure to give both Jenny and Josh an extended hug. I poured the wine and we sat down for the meal.

After dinner, we all sat in the lounge catching up and reminiscing about the old days at uni; we had soon drunk several bottles of wine and the conversation had turned predictably saucy. You sat next to Jenny and whispered something into her ear; Jenny giggled and you both looked at myself and Josh with seductive eyes.

You left the room and re-entered a few moments later with a pad of paper, a carrier bag and four pens; before instructing each of us to split the paper into smaller pieces and write a dare on each one. Each dare had to be placed into the carrier and then the fun and games could begin.

Jenny was very excited and explained to Josh and I that there was only one rule: 'Anything goes'.

I smiled and began to write my dares on to the pieces of paper; folding them up and wondering if I had over stepped the mark. We would soon find out...

Once all the dares were in the bag, we all sat on the floor; you were on my left, Jenny on my right with Josh opposite me. You told me to pick first, I opened the paper and read the dare aloud.

'Kiss, with tongues, the person on your right...'

I smiled; knowing that you had written this dare, and decided to turn my attention to Jenny, who had already moved towards me. I gripped my hands onto her waist letting them slide down onto her hips and round to the bottom of her back. Jenny pushed against me, placing her hands on my chest and we instantly began making out. Our tongues entwined and our breaths became heavier as we sunk into a hot and lengthy kiss.

I heard the carrier bag rustle as you moved the game onwards; Jenny and I parted and sat back down for the next round. You picked out a piece of paper and smiled before reading it aloud.

'Stand up and select someone to strip you completely naked...'

You bounced to your feet and pulled Josh with you; before making him stand behind you. His hand ran up and down your body before he slipped your tight dress onto the floor; you leant you head back and Josh let his lips meet yours whilst running his hands over your breasts. Jenny and I watch as you move your petite body against his; the dress is now around your ankles and you stand against Josh wearing only a matching red bra and thong.

The passion suddenly rose as Josh turned you around, lifting you into his arms and unclipping the bra; releasing your firm breasts into his view and the reach of his tongue that gently licked over your erect nipples. Finally, Josh put you down and kissed down your naked back before lifting your cute red thong over your ass and down your legs, pushing his nose into your ass and kissing your bare pussy. You give Josh a final kiss and sit back down in the circle.

Josh picks his dare and again reads it aloud.

'Simulate your favourite sexual position with the person on your left...'

I smile knowing I had written this one; hoping to carry it out with Jenny whilst you watched but following your last dare with Josh, I was now eager to see this 'show'. I invited Josh to take up his dare; which he was happy to do.

Josh leant over and began to kiss you again, running his hands up and down your naked body; even as low as your trimmed pubic region. I see you pull him in, reaching down, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his erect penis. You run your hand up and down his length before moving together and allowing your bodies fall to the floor; Josh on top, and your legs wrapped around him. As you make out, Josh holds your hips and begins to thrust against you, letting his cock rub your clit as you fill the room with cute little groans.

Josh suddenly lifts his body so that he is at a right angle to you and places your legs around his waist; his hands cup your petite breasts and he begins to thrust harder against you, simulating hard sex; his cock running down from your belly button down to your clit as he thrusts. Jenny leans against me and tells me how she loves it when Josh fucks her like this; I just couldn't believe the game had become so explicit so early.

You and Josh soon rejoin the group and Jenny picks out her first dare.

'Receive oral sex from the person opposite you...'

Josh and I give a sigh of relief that it was Jenny to pick this out and we soon push you and Jenny into the dare. You pull Jenny over to the sofa and lift her tiny black dress up to her hips, revealing her panty-less, neatly shaven pussy. You look back at Josh and laugh at how Jenny had sat through dinner without panties, before eagerly placing your tongue onto her clit.

I'd watch you give oral pleasure to a girl in the past and this brought back the memories as Jenny began to relax into the pleasure of her first girl on girl experience. You licked down from her clit and over her pussy before going back up to her sensitive clit.

Josh pulled you off before Jenny was able to climax, knowing this would add to the intensity of later dares. I picked out my second dare, noticed your handwriting again and read it aloud.

'Strip naked and have the person on your left play the rest of the game sat on your lap...'

I instantly stripped naked revealing my solid cock to the rest of the room before sitting down and pulling Jenny (from my left) onto my lap, her short dress rode up her slender legs and my bare cock clearly came to a rest against her bare pussy. Jenny turned and smiled at me and in clear view, began to rub my cock against her lower half.

As I watched you pick your next dare, I run my hands over Jenny's body, slowly pulling her dress down to reveal her small but beautiful breasts. You read out your dare.

'Go into the next room with anyone of your choice and have loud, noisy sex with them...'

You instantly jumped to your feet and pulled Josh with you. As you headed for the door leading into the dining room, you rubbed your hand over Josh's cock that was still hard from the sex simulation. You stood in the doorway kissing Josh and slowly taking his clothes off before dragging him out of view.

Jenny sat on my lap and continued to stroke my cock, now and again letting it slip against her clit; we listened out for you and Josh. After a few minutes we began to her your moans as Josh began to fuck you. I could tell Jenny was becoming aroused and she started to move her hips, letting my cock rub her clit. I could hear Josh's hips slapping against you and had images of the position you were using to make love.

Suddenly, Josh laid you in the doorway on your back; your head and breasts visible. Josh soon penetrated you and we could see how hard he was thrusting into you. The whole thing had become too much for Jenny as she lifted her hips and let my cock enter her wet pussy. Jenny and I began making love slowly and waited to see what happened next.

Josh didn't finish with you but pulled you back into the lounge eager for more dares; picking out his next one. Little did you realise that I was still deep inside Jenny, eager for more.

'Receive oral from the person of your choice...'

Josh walked over to Jenny, who was still on my lap (and cock) and pulled her head towards his stiff shaft. Jenny obliged and began to lick at his swollen end, using her tongue to lubricate him. Jenny then took his cock in her hand and pulled it forward, swallowing as much as she could. I held Jenny on my lap and began to kiss her neck and shoulders; as she began to move her hips on my cock.

You had moved over to the three of us and knelt next to us watching Jenny suck on her man's cock. I grasped your hand and pulled it under Jenny's dress and onto my shaft, which was still deep in her pussy. You took no time to realise and begin to kiss me hard whilst rubbing Jenny's clit with your hand.

I suddenly pulled Jenny away, but we fall back onto the floor; Jenny's skirt rode up and our secret fucking was revealed to Josh, just as my cock slipped out of her tight pussy. Jenny laughed, turned and mounted me; taking my cock back into her bare pussy, before she continued to ride me.

Over Jenny's shoulder, I could see that you and Josh were now making out, letting your naked bodies rub together, and your hands exploring the most private of areas. I turned my attention back to Jenny and began to thrust my cock into her, letting her kiss me and sharing hot breath with her.

Within minutes, Jenny had reached hot climax on my cock, making sure to let out a loud orgasm before coming to rest on my chest as we turned to watch our your turn...

You were already in Josh's arms, kissing him hard with your tongue against his; finally he entered your pussy and began fucking you in the middle of the room. You ride him hard, letting his cock slip from tip to balls with every thrust as Josh licks your nipples and grasps your ass with his hands.

Josh suddenly puts you down and sits on the couch, pulling you down so that you sit on his lap; making sure to push his cock back into your pussy. As Josh fucks you, Jenny kneels at your feet and begins to lick your clit. I position behind Jenny and enter her from behind.

As I watch you climax on Josh's cock, I see him thrust harder, pulling your hips down onto him. Suddenly you raise your hips and throw your head back onto Josh's shoulder; his cock slips out and shoots cum over Jenny's face, before your pussy slips back onto his cock letting him fill you with the remaining cum. I pull Jenny's head back by her hair and give her a few more hard thrusts, before I suddenly shoot cum into her pussy as it throbs around my cock in a second orgasm.

We all collapse onto the sofa and take time to catch a breath. After a few minutes I decide to head for the toilet and get some tissue. As I leave the room I see you kissing Josh as Jenny lay next to you looking more than content.

I grab some tissue and use the toilet before cleaning myself; as a pair of hands grasps my limp cock. I turn to see Jenny's slim body edging closer to me, her big eyes staring seductively into mine.

'Josh and Sue are asleep in each other's arms... Looks like we better make the most of it' Jenny explained.

I instantly pulled Jenny into my arms, holding her firm ass as we began to kiss with tongues. I went to shut the door but Jenny seemed happy to risk an audience, grasping on my now hard cock and kissing me as hard as she could. I pulled at her ass cheeks and used a finger to run between her soaked pussy and tight bum hole.

As our kisses turned to dirtier French kisses, I felt Jenny push her hips backwards and I let a finger slip into her asshole. I turned her body sideways and then slipped my other hand over her clit and into her wet pussy.

Suddenly Jenny pulled away and bent over in front of me, showing her tight ass and wet pussy; demanding me to screw her. I grabbed her hips and ran my cock against her clit, over her pussy and finally pushed in. Her soaked pussy swallowed my length as Jenny pushed back against me before I pulled out to find my cock covered in the spunk I had left there minutes ago.

I now ran my freshly lubed cock over her ass testing the water before pushing my swollen end into her tight asshole. Jenny let out a loud scream as I pushed past her tight muscle into her ass before finally moving her hips and making more enjoyable noises. I was soon thrusting my entire length into her ass and using a free hand to rub her clit.

As much as I enjoyed having dirty sex with Jenny, I knew it would be more fun letting you and Josh watch; so I pull out of Jenny and dragged her back into the Longue. We were greeted by the sight of you and Josh fucking on the floor; he was on top, hips slapping yours and hands holding your cute breasts as you screamed for more.

Jenny pulled me over to the sofa and got down onto her knees so that she had her back to the room; I squatted down behind her and left my hard cock hanging for her to pick which hole to fuck. To my surprise, Jenny roughly pushed my end into her still tight ass hole. I could see her looking over her shoulder at you two as we began to fuck again; thrusting my hard cock entirely into her ass.

I could hear you and Josh's fucking become harder and louder as I too, pushed harder and deeper into Jenny. The tight sensation of Jenny's ass around my bare cock tipped me to the edge and I pulled out of her and began to shoot cum all over her ass and into her gaping asshole.

I collapsed onto the sofa as Josh lifts your hips off the floor, entering you deeper as I see you throw your head back, grasping his hips before exploding into a noisy orgasm. Josh thrusts into you as you shudder around him; finally he removes his huge cock from your soaked pussy and lets his spunk shot all over your tummy, chest and breasts.

We end the evening as casually as it started and I take you to bed, where we have more hot sex...

joetgm
joetgm
39 Followers