Share, and Share Alike

Story Info
Janice responded to her mobile phone...
839 words
3.8
7.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Janice responded to her mobile phone despite what she was doing.

"Cant it wait?" asked Jason in desperation.

"No problem, Jase - I shan't stop if needs must," Janice replied.

"Bren, I said not to disturb me until this afternoon!"

"Why what are you doing?"

"Do you really need to know?"

"I just wondered that's all, I can hear this moaning in the background, Janice"

"God give me sanity, look; if you must know I am wanking Jason alright! Will that shut you up?"

"Hmm! Nice, thought the moaning seemed shall we say, arduous!"

"Is that your word for the day? Anyway you can tell I am busy so what do you want?"

"Well whatever it was Janice, I have forgotten but if you are really asking,. I'd like to enjoy hearing you wanking Jase!"

"You are a right wanker you are" groused Janice.

"No you're the wanker" laughed Bren.

"Well okay then, if Jase doesn't mind, but I think he is too far gone in his fantasies to worry about you hearing.

"Just shut up a minute and let me hear huh?"

Holding the mobile with one hand and wanking with the other she continued jerking her handful of throbbing cock with gusto, with an ache in her wrist she wanted to finish it quickly. Bren sounded like she was in raptures and Janice guessed what she was doing at the other end of the phone. The sounds were ominous.

"Wish I was you right now" Bren whispered, her voice sounding very lusty, "It sounds beautiful."

"It is and it is all mine, I just adore the foreplay and soon I know Jase will be licking me to keep his end of the bargain."

"Mmm. That is a real turn on Janice. I would so love to hear you sucking."

"Hold on then." All at once she was feeling adventurous, Bren was a close friend so why not!

Squeezing the girth of Jason's wily cock she leant down, first sucking in the head and then slowly the rest of his stiff erection. She felt something more just imagining her friend doing things to herself the other end of the phone, so she made what she was doing very obvious; attending to Jason with lots of deep succulent sucks, squelching his pre-cum between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Enjoying the taste and smell of him she felt him tense up and knew that was the sign he was almost there.

She came away a little and gently licked Jason's p-hole and took great delight also in sucking his balls as he felt and heard his cum spurt out like a raging volcano.

"That was beautiful, it really was, Janice."

There was heavy breathing followed by silence.

Still clasping the phone in one hand and Jason's limping penis in the other she heard her friend cum.

And then another silence perused and eventually Bren asked if Janice was alright.

"Well it sounded like you were" Janice said, "I am fine, just wiped some cum off my cheek and now enjoying Jason's turn."

"Is he sucking you now?

"That's the general idea."

"Can I hear, I can imagine then you see."

This time Janice, thighs spread wide with Jason working his face into her crotch, Janice placed the phone down nearby, leaned back and enjoyed Jason's prominent licks and the beautiful way he tongued her in the motions of the alphabet, which was always so beautiful for them both..

Meanwhile, the other end, Bren, hand up skirt, imagined and listened to those so lovely sounds of sex giving her accompaniment as she gave herself a good seeing too.

Then soon, realizing her fiend was committed and Jason too she heard them fuck, so loud and wanting, she could not bear not being there and maybe enjoying Jason's fuck too, so she rushed to her bedside locker and pulled out her favorite vibrator - turning on the switch and already very wet, she indulged in a deep wonderful self fucking, still hearing the sounds and grunts and growls which beautifully initiated the most wonderful vibrator massage ever.

After the waterloo, another silence ensued and it was as though the three who took part were in their own heaven.

It was a dream and when Bren saw her friend again for coffee and biscuit's the scene was wonderfully set for the two of them, sharing experiences and it was then that quite naturally they saw to each other in only a way two women could do, the kissing, the touching and the thrilling use of Ann Summers vibrators soon brought them both to a complete and gratifying orgasm..

"You were naughty asking to listen on the phone when Jase and I were fucking, I never knew you were like that Bren!"

"I didn't know myself, but you are my best friend right? And I just wanted to share somehow your time with Jason."

"Well I guess that is how it should be with good friends, share and share alike huh?"

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers