Share and Share Alike Ch. 02

Story Info
Bi couples seperate and he takes her to new heights.
1k words
3.98
29.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ken5121
ken5121
12 Followers

Kate had been gone from the room for several minutes, and by now Sheila had one hand on the top of Steve's head as he bobbed up and down on my cock. The other one she frigged herself with as she told him how hot n nasty he looked with a mouth full of dick. Having recently cum it was going to take a while, and I had no sensations of blowing off again, so I was thoroughly disappointed when we heard Kate call from the bedroom.

"Hey you three it's a lot more comfortable in here!" she yelled.

"Oh damn" was my muttered response as he lifted off my cock.

"Its ok", Sheila said before pulling her husband into a French kiss. "We'll both have to wait a little while longer, besides I'm sure Steve wont mind picking up where he left off once we get back in there."

Steve got up and headed for our bedroom first, leaving his wife to help me get up off the floor.

"You know, seeing you two together like that is such a turn on for me. I have orgasmed many times from the thought of him with another man. He experimented several times in college with being bi, but swore it off when we got married. Now that I am seeing it, you two are just like I've envisioned it to be." She said.

"You do realize that there are no limits to where tonight can go don't you?" I replied to her statement with a fairly good idea of what Kate had set up in the bedroom. We had been down this road before, and when we had become comfortable enough with another couple to invite them into our sexual lifestyle, the boundaries were, well, there usually weren't any boundaries.

I reached up and touched her breast in my hand, trailing my fingers loosely around it from the top around to the underside, and then grazing my fingertips lightly over her nipple, scratching it gently with what little nails I have. She sighed in response. I wanted her to be able to envision something new to get herself off, to show her that I could be just as good with her as she sought it to be between Steve and myself. After a few more seconds of tingling at her breasts, she let out a soft moan and having closed her eyes I knew she was looking for the release that she had built herself up to moments before.

Without saying a word, I turned her around and pulling her into me, reached around to continue caressing her breasts.

"You're poking me. Lets fix that." She said as she reached behind her and grasped my still hard cock, pulling it down and into the warmth of her flesh. She began to line me up with her pussy as she leaned forward, but I wanted her to remember this private moment between us.

"Not yet" I said.

"But I need it, I need you to fuck me now"

"No you want it, just wait." I replaced her hand with mine on my cock and placed it along her slit, and then applying pressure to her hips forced her to close her legs tightly, grasping my cock firmly between her thighs. With both hands now free, I used them to roam freely along her body, being certain to explore areas that may heighten her stimulation. With my fingers barely touching her skin, I ran them along the underside of her breast, then up to her neck, rubbing under her chin and along her jaw. She squirmed in response to my touch, causing her clit to be stimulated by the head of my cock. I placed my mouth next to her ear, allowing her to hear me breathe. With one hand caressing as much of her body as I could reach, I used the other to play with the curls of her pubes, constantly stimulating her box without directly touching it. After several minutes of giving her this attention, she turned her head to look at me.

"It's never felt like this" she whispered, "I'm so close, but don't want to climax. I could feel like this forever."

I had achieved my goal. She was in a blissful state and it was now time to take her over the edge. Pushing gently forward on her upper back caused her to lean forward, applying direct contact between her clit and the head of my cock. I began to stroke back and forth, externally fucking her pussy, while at the same time using both hands to massage her pubic area.

"Oh god, Oh god, Oh god..." she muttered repeatedly.

Sheila reached back and started pinching my nipple.

"This isn't about me hun, pinch your own." I said quietly removing her hand from my chest and placing it on her own breast before returning to rub her pubes.

I kept as constant a rhythm as I could stroke against her clit with my dick. She was soaked and the fluids from her pussy kept each stroke wet and smooth.

"No," she shook her head back and forth before turning to look me in the eye";No, I ... I... don't want... to.... Oh... Oh... Oh No... Cum"

However, she did, and she came hard before falling to the floor. I had to catch her as she hit her knees, my cock sliding from between her legs easily in the fluids of her orgasm, the sensitivity in the head of my cock causing me to shudder.

"God it's never been like that" she panted.

I didn't want to tell her that it probably would never be like that again, so I kept the thought to myself and simply ran my fingers through her hair, allowing her to come down slowly before taking her into see what Kate and Steve had gotten up to. I had a good idea Sheila was in for a shock when we got into the bedroom. But I was ready. "Ready to see what they're doing?" I asked after a few moments.

She raised her head from my chest where it had been resting, "Oh my, I had forgotten completely about them!"

I smiled to myself as we got up off the floor together and headed to the other room.

ken5121
ken5121
12 Followers