Share by Phone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjhale121
pjhale121
297 Followers

The re-entry is much easier in her loosened rear-end and Steve eases forward. "Oh, man, Jennifer, her little ass is so tight. The muscle right at the opening grips the head of my cock gloriously tight and then yields to me as I push forward."

"Yeah, stud, force it in her. Push your way up into her ass. Do it to her." Jennifer is captivated by the image of her victorious man, his virile manhood plundering its way into forbidden territory, claiming its rightful ownership of her subservient flesh.

"My cock is about halfway insider her, just disappearing into the tight little clasping ring of her ass. She has cute rounded little buttcheeks, each one no bigger than a cantaloupe. Tight, muscular, smooth and flawless. My swollen cock is sticking straight into the middle, just piercing the delicate, pure center. There is a glistening ring of pure lubricant from the condom that her tight anus muscle has scraped off, she's so tight."

Mandy is groaning in pleasure underneath him, her bowels no longer cramping at the intrusion, actually welcoming the slow but firm, relentless pressure that Steve is applying. The sensitive nerve endings of her rear opening reporting the unfamiliar but wildly erotic sensation of his ribbed and throbbing phallus passing in. The acquiescence, the submission, the feeling of being possessed is intoxicating and fuels the tremors still shuddering through her from her recent explosive orgasm.

"Oh, baby, the clasping of her sphincter around my cock is so sexy. And beyond that tight ring it opens up to a more warm, inviting cavern. I love being in her ass."

Jennifer is over-the-top aroused by the word picture her husband paints, seeing in her mind's eye his possession of the young girl's ass. "Yeah, babe. That's it. Take her ass. You own it, stud. Just like you had her mouth earlier for whatever and however you wanted to fuck it. You own her ass now. She won't deny you anything at all you want. You've got her pinned and she has to take it. If you want to fuck slow, draw it out and make her beg for it. If you want to fuck it, then fucking pound her ass as hard as you want. If you want to spank those cute little cheeks until they are bright red, wail away."

"Uhn." While Jennifer has been delivering this little bit of encouragement, Steve has continued his inexorable push into the young coed's pliant posterior, finally bottoming out with a primal grunt. Mandy is clutching at the sheets and gasping as her petite body struggles to accommodate the demands his fully engorged violator makes on her.

"I'm all the way in," Steve narrates. "She's taken the full length of it and my balls are nestled up against her cunt hole, getting wet from the juice dripping out of her."

"Oh, yes, babe, that's it. Do her."

"From the way she's squirming around on me and clawing at the bed, it's not an entirely comfortable thing."

"I'm sure it's not, but trust me, she wants it; this is what it means to get fucked and this is what she needs." In an instinctive, female way, Jennifer understands the mindset of the submissive female. "This is so hot, so what I want for you. Are you ready to butt-fuck her?"

"I want my hands now. Talk to Mandy." Steve pushes the phone to the crouching girl underneath him and then grips her hips possessively in both hands.

"Hey, Mandy, how are you?" Jennifer asks brightly.

Between grunts, the poor coed gasps out, "Omigosh. He's so. Big. He's all the way. In my gut. Feels like. He's gonna come out my mouth."

"Do you want him to pull out?" Jennifer is just a bit worried.

"NO! He's buried all the way inside me and just throbbing there. Demanding. Taking. I want him. I'm his."

"That's right, little slut. You're his fucktoy and he can ream your tight little ass anytime he wants, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. Any time. Any time he wants."

"Where is his cock right now?"

"In my ass! Shoved deep up in my fucking asshole."

"And what can he do?"

"He can do whatever he wants! However he wants! He can buttfuck me. Or screw my fucking cunt. Or... AH!" Mandy yells out as Steve's hand abruptly smacks the outside part of her ass not covered by his hips pressed against her backside. "Oh, shit, Jenn, he's spanking me, too! He's spanking my poor violated ass!"

"Oh, yeah, he likes that. He's always wanted to spank a nice, fresh, cute little tushy. I won't let him spank mine, but he can spank your little butt, can't he?"

"Oh, yes, Steve! Spank me if you want to! Spank my naughty little ass while you fuck it! It's yours! Spank it harder!"

Steve's head is swirling with an overload of sensations and images. His cock is clenched tight in the deep, dark grasp of the girl's vice-like asshole. The smell of dirty, nasty sex permeates the room. A glowing red handprint is blushing forth on the cute, sexy curve of her buns. And the fresh-faced young girl with the innocent eyes and disarming giggle is spewing such profane language in her invitation to be used in the crudest, most obscene fashion.

Drawing back a bit, watching his glistening, slick pole emerge, stinking from her clenching butthole, Steve gets just a bit more room to deliver another round of resounding smacks against her unprotected backside. Mandy grunts in appreciation of the sensation.

"Omigosh, Jenn, he's starting to pull back to really fuck me now. He's gonna fuck me good."

And Steve does just that. He pushes forcefully back in, bludgeoning his way back into her bowels.

"UHN!" Mandy exclaims to Jennifer on the phone. She needs no more articulate description than that to get a very realistic image in her mind of what is taking place. "Yes, oh yes, oh yes. Do me. Do it. Do it to me."

Steve gradually picks up the pace, grateful for the previous orgasm that has somewhat taken the edge off and marveling at how the tight grip of her sphincter, while giving him such incredibly delightful sensations, is also serving to hold his second orgasm in check by pinching so tightly.

"Oh, Jennifer," Mandy gasps out. "He's got my ponytail in his hand and he is pulling my hair back!"

Jennifer is so turned on by the hedonistic animal that they have unleashed in her husband. The thought of her normally staid, in-control spouse, riding this bitch's ass while yanking her head back by her hair is too much for her and she nearly drops the phone in her frantic efforts to rub her juicing twat to yet another climax.

Steve has his left hand entwined in Mandy's blond locks, pulling her head up and forcing her back into a dramatic, sexy arch. His right hand tries to find a path over her mound to her pulsing clitoral hood but is thwarted by Mandy's delicate hand beating him to the target and is now vigorously grinding out a circular pattern. Instead, his right finds a steady rhythm spanking her bum and thigh into a flaming, raw frenzy. All while his cock picks up a demanding pace thrusting within the confines of her reamed out poop-chute.

"Fuck me; fuck my ass. Yes, fuck my ass hard," Mandy chants before dissolving into wordless moans that just as clearly articulate the same message.

Jennifer can also pick up the sound of her husband's palm loudly slapping the little tramp's flank and even the guttural exclamations that indicate his approaching climax. With her man clearly on the way to carnal satisfaction, her long-distance love unmistakably expressed, she gives in to her own pleasure, shoulder holding the phone against her ear while one hand works its magic on her clitoris and the other triggers electric sensations by roughly grabbing her tits.

Meanwhile, the emotional turmoil in Mandy, fueled by the unexpected total release of a squirting orgasm, has been intensified by the demands of anal sex. While Steve is certainly no bigger than many of the men Mandy has been with, any size cock feels huge in her diminutive ass and Steve, though considerate and careful to start, has now begun to put it to her in fine butt-fucking fashion. She begins plunging back against him to get his pelvis to slap satisfyingly against her ass and to get his swinging balls to smack sufficiently against her molten cunt.

This proves difficult for more than a stroke or two as Steve's balls start to draw up in preparation for his release. As with his eruption into the young girl's mouth, Steve does little to slow down the runaway train of his impending ejaculation, instead opting for a headlong rush into the abyss that simply embraces the inevitable rather than make any doomed attempt at prolonging the ecstasy.

"FUCK!" Steve bellows, uncharacteristically expressing his release, an explosion Jennifer registers at some level in her own orgasmic haze with smug satisfaction.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn," Mandy announces the throbbing release she feels pulsing deep in her bowels as Steve loads the condom with rhythmic bursts. Steve has tugged her hair back nearly lifting her arms off the bed, her spine seemingly doubling back on itself. The tension only serves to heighten her sensations and her toes curl in erotic excess.

After an undetermined amount of time where all motion, breathing, and thought are suspended, Steve pitches forward and collapses into a spent heap on top of the ravished coed, his cock still lodged in her tight derriere and her hand trapped tightly against her throbbing sex. When some coherence returns, he grabs the nearby towel from the bed, one that Mandy had used on her hair when leaving the shower earlier, and stuffs it against her back end, anticipating a somewhat unclean exit. Mandy groans in self-satisfied bliss as he slowly withdraws.

"Mmmm, that was the best ass-fucking ever, Steve," she sighs. "I can't believe you've never done it before. That was perfect -- forceful, commanding and yet really sensual."

Not surprisingly, his rubber-clad prick doesn't come out clean, and Mandy promptly hops up with the towel pressed to her ravaged behind and heads quickly to the bathroom.

Steve retrieves the discarded cell phone from the disheveled bed.

"You're quite the ass-lover, I hear," Jennifer says.

"Oh, babe, how can I ever thank you for arranging this?"

"Was it everything you hoped for?"

"And more. But you're right; you've always been right. I never could have treated you like that. Done this with you in any other way. I treasure you and adore you way too much to fuck you like that."

"Oh, honey, sometimes I really want the animal in you like that. Okay, maybe not up the butt, but I want you to take me and just fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. That passion, that desire, that raw lust. I want it. I want all of you."

"I'll see what I can do. I promise. Anything you want because I love you so much and want to give you everything I can."

"Aw, lover!"

"But right now, I've got to clean up," he slurs a little.

"And you've got to get some sleep. You're about to keel over, I can hear it in your voice."

"Mmm." Steve stumbles about, finds tissues, strips off the soiled condom and manages to clean up a bit. Mandy steps out from the bathroom, still scrubbing her naked ass with a washcloth and giggles at the zombie who wanders past her into the bathroom. She finds the phone on the nightstand.

"Jennifer?"

"Yeah, I'm still here," she laughs. "My 'considerate, loving' husband wandered off and left the phone behind, didn't he?"

"Heh heh. Yeah. He's washing up, I think. Unless he's fallen in."

"I guess I can't complain; he's a very considerate and attentive lover. Until his climax is done, that is. He'll be unconscious within seconds."

"I hope he makes it back to the bed," Mandy snickers. Steve glowers at her but is incapable of doing anything more than that as he shuffles back to the bed and collapses. Again, the glittering sparkle of Mandy's laugh lights up the room. "Well, he made it, but not much more than that. Should I cover him?"

Beep bip! The phone makes a funny sound before Jennifer can answer.

"Wait, what's that?" Mandy stares at it. "Uh-oh, looks like the battery is about to give out."

"Outside pocket of his laptop bag. Charger will be there."

Mandy rushes to Steve's things and fumbles around. "Got it. Here let me get this plugged in so we can talk..."

pjhale121
pjhale121
297 Followers