Share, Dare or Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horowitz
Horowitz
11 Followers

"Here we go again." objected Lauren. "I would love to see you get turned down the way you deserve. Just because a woman likes a man and what he might do to her, doesn't mean she can't control herself. You are so arrogant."

"Prove it" Jules shot back at her shifting his bulging shorts in her direction. "Would you like to see that Mike? What about you Meg, would you object to a little test of Lauren's resolve?"

Mike was now besides himself with visions of his wife and Jules making out. There was no hiding the effect this conversation was having as his shorts tented out in front of him. "I trust my wife more than I trust myself." he offered weakly.

Meg was shocked at this turn of events. This was very exciting and she looked at the bulge in her husband's shorts and knew how good a lover he was. But she was most impressed with Mike's size and couldn't help but imagine herself making out with him in front of someone even if they would also be fooling around. She was hot. "Well I guess it would be good to see you get shot down Jules. But the only way I will accept is if Mike and I can copy whatever the two of you are doing. That could provide a failsafe system for you Lauren."

Lauren wanted to prove Jules wrong as his confidence rankled her sensibilities but knew she was in trouble as she thought. "Oh my god, what have I got myself into. Jules is very sexy and I am so turned on I don't know if I can trust myself."

She shifted in her seat and rhymed off in a nervous flurry "What are the ground rules? I am not agreeing to just anything here. This sounds silly and downright dangerous. No taking off anymore clothes. There has to be a time limit. We can't leave this room." Meg looked again as Mike's bulge and knew she wanted to get at it. She didn't mind if her husband had some fun with Lauren. They had often made love playing with that scenario and both always ended up having monstrous orgasms. "Let's set a limit of half an hour and no removal of clothing. There isn't that much left anyway. You can start off dancing or sit or lie on the couch, whatever you want. And Jules, if you were so lucky as to convince Lauren to go all the way, you have to ask me and Lauren has to ask Mike before continuing. Mike and I will supervise the progress of this little experiment from over here."

Mike joined Meg on her couch and put his arm around her shoulders. She snuggled up, turned to him and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and vainly tried to hide his growing excitement. She leaned back resting her head on his shoulder, placed her hand on his thigh close to his tent, turned to Lauren, blew her a full lipped kiss and said "Okay Iron Lady, you show him the woman's in charge."

Lauren was looking at Mike and Meg snuggling into one another and she wanted to jump up and scream. When Meg blew her the kiss she felt herself blush as a thrill coursed through her and settled in her crotch. She squeezed her thighs together increasing pressure on her clit and was unable to suppress a slight shiver of satisfaction.

She looked at Jules, sitting forward on his couch, his hard-on quite evident as his eagerness could be read all over his face. "Damn," she thought, "what is going on here? Half-dressed, exchanging partners, playing sex games. We're like kids playing Spin-the-bottle only this is much more dangerous and much more exciting." There was no question that she wanted to play around but couldn't find the courage to refuse or bring herself to action.

She tried to convince herself she could limit herself to some groping and necking. "After all we won't be able to go all the way unless we get permission. That should be safe enough," she thought. Her desires were now in charge and she was feeling an unbridled need to rub herself against Jules in order to feel the excitement from that bulge in his trunks. She turned toward Mike hoping against hope that he could save her from herself.

Meg, her hand now resting on the tent in Mike's shorts, was nibbling on his ear. He turned his head, finding Meg's lips waiting for his kiss as her hand gripped his cock firmly.

Lauren, unsure of her newfound wickedness and of her ability to control the situation, stood feeling naked in her bra and panties, and turned towards Jules, her open arms an invitation.

"Come here Jules, let's dance."

To be continued?

Horowitz
Horowitz
11 Followers
12