Shared Amongst Friends

Story Info
My submissive maid is used by guests.
1.4k words
4.05
118.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

My lovely cyber subbie has been submitting some fanatasies generated by our interaction. (littlemissjen - if you want to read them; and you really should.)

I felt it was my turn

Alone in my hotel room I want to tell you one of my favourite fantasies. It will excite me and - if I don't chat to you tonight - provide me with masturbation 'fodder'. I hope it excites you as well.

In this fantasy you are my French maid. You are wearing very high heels, black seamed stocking and a little black maid's uniform. The skirt barely covers your arse and flares out from your hips with a ruffle of white lace petticoats. You have on crotchless panties which leave nothing to the imagination. The bodice of the uniform laces up your luscious tits and leaves them just about to spill out.

On a leash I lead you into the room where 10 or 12 of my male friends are waiting for you. You start walking around, serving them drinks and snacks. Their hands roam all over your body, running up your stocking clad legs, fondling your arse and pussy. They start to get bolder when they realise what I have told them is true - they can do what they like with you. Soon fingers are slipping into your increasingly wet cunt and even probing your tightest hole.

As you lean forward to give one guy a drink he tells you to stand still. He starts to fondle your tits through the uniform before fishing one breast out to play with your nipple. He starts off gentle, watching your face for your reaction. Then he pinches and twists your nipple. He laughs as he hears you suck in your breath in excitement. He bares your other breast and starts to twist your other nipple as well - making both of them hard. As this happens 2 fingers are rammed up your cunt and another goes in your arse. All you can do is stand there and take it.

Excited by this scene another guy takes your leash and roughly pulls you to your knees in front of him. He unzips his trousers to reveal a fat, semi-hard cock. Without ceremony he grabs a handful of your hair and pulls you down on his prick. Soon your mouth is full as he fucks your mouth. He is holding your head and driving his length in deep, using your mouth like it was just a hole for him to cum in. He even chats to his friends telling them how good you are even when you are choking and gagging when his cock head hits the back of your throat.

You feel hands grabbing your arse, lifting you up so a hard cock can slip thru the slit in your knickers and into your wet cunt. You can't even look around to see who is fucking you. Another guys stands beside you and takes out his cock. The man you are sucking sportingly pulls his cock from your mouth and pushes your head onto the other cock. This guy's cock is smaller and he is obviously very excited by your whorish behaviour. After just a few strokes you can tell he is about to cum. You hear his breath quicken, he pulls his cock out of your mouth and starts to stroke. Submissively you kneel waiting until you hear him grunt and then he unloads on your face. He might have a small cock but his balls must have been very full because he coats your face with jizz.

The first guy you sucked is overwhelmed and inspired by this sight and sticks his prick back in your mouth. The man fucking you from behind is also speeding up, smacking your arse as he drives his cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. The man in front pulls out and adds hi ssperm to the coating on your face as the stranger behind you empties his load into your needy cunt.

As suddenly as they started 'assaulting' you they stop, as if they all lost interest at the same time. On shaky legs you stand up, feeling their cum sliding off your face and dripping on to your exposed breasts. You look around for something to clean yourself with - but catch my eye. You see the almost imperceptible shake of my head and like a perfect sub you read the signal - no clean up. You pick up your tray and begin taking drinks to my guests again, just as the first blobs of sperm run out of your pussy and run down the insides of your thighs, soaking your stocking tops. You still don't even know who it was who came in you

This sets the scene for how the evening progresses. When they feel the need, my guests use you. Whenever they feel the need for release they beckon you over to be a receiver of their spunk. Many are interested in your mouth and whilst most cum on your face and tits some insist on you swallowing their loads. Soon your belly feels full of the all the sperm you have drunk. As you pass one of my guests pulls you down on to his exposed cock, facing away from him, and bounces you on his prick till he comes in you.

The sexual temperature starts to rise and you become the centre of attention. Placed across a small table a queue forms to fuck you. Each guy waiting impatiently to plunge his cock into your cunt and cum, before moving round have you clean the combined juices from their shafts

You know that four or five have cum on your face (and 1 in your hair) and that you have swallowed about the same number of loads. But you have lost count of how many have fucked you now. As yet another cock presses into your well used cunt you hear the owner complain.

'This slut is fucked out Robert. Her cunt is so loose I can't touch the sides.'

Then you hear the words that fill you with alarm. I say

'Fuck her arse then if you want tight'.

Hearing these words you try to sit up but strong hands hold you down.

'Take her guys.' you hear me urge. 'Rape my slut's arse'

And they do. You feel a cock nudge against your arse and press home. The only lube you get is the cum that has leaked from your arse to coat your anus. Within seconds he is deep in your bowels and pounding you hard. He doesn't take long to cum, moaning as he does;

'This whore is so tiiiiight!'

Each man takes his turn fucking your arse and spunking in you. Despite this abuse (because of it?) you get excited and feel an orgasm building inside you. When the 8th or 9th guy is done he pulls his deflating cock from your stretched hole - now it is my turn. I pause only to take a few pictures before I grunt;

'Turn over'. You do as you are ordered and, knowing what is expected you draw your knees back to your tits exposing both gaping, cum filled holes to me.

Catching my gaze you murmur, 'I want your cock in my arse Master (pronouncing 'ass' in the British style you know that I prefer) Kneeling I slide my iron hard cock into your anus. It slides in like a knife through hot butter, But despite all the cocks that ploughed you before I still stretch you, making you moan.

'Do you like feeling all their cum in my arse sir?' you whisper. 'Does it feel good in my well fucked shit hole? Was I good whore for you Master?'

You can tell from the expression on my face that the answer to all these questions is 'Yes'. Then you plead. 'I want to cum please Sir. Please let your good slut cum. When you fill my arse can I cum?'

All I can do is nod. I feel your sphincter clamp hard down on my length and I erupt in orgasm. ~I hear you start scream as you cum as well - over and over.

When you finally come down the last of the guests are dressed and leaving, thanking me for all the pleasure you have provided. I bring hot towels and clean you down, kissing the bruises and abrasions you wear like badges of honour.

'Come to bed my hot little anal whore.' I tell you. 'I think we will both sleep well tonight'

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers