Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers

"No. I mean I didn't like it. But we're only human. People have desires, needs, sexual and other. I can understand how people get caught up in a moment and give in to what their body was made for." She said as she scratched her breast closest to me and I watched as the nipple slightly hardened from her touch.

"So then what happened? Why are you not together if you didn't care about that?"

"I never said I didn't care. You jumped to that conclusion. I said I understood." She said sternly and continued. "He lied to me about it happening. He denied it when I already knew it happened. We couldn't reconcile because I never trusted him for keeping that from me." She said trying to clear it up.

And then it dawned on me. On the balcony I said we had to keep this a secret from Ashley. I practically said we have to lie to her. "Shit." My shoulders sunk and I felt defeated. "Sorry for swearing." I wasn't quite sure how she'd react to that. Swearing somehow seemed beneath her. I was going to make a joke about having a potty mouth, but thought better of it.

"Do you think she'll forgive me if I tell her what really happened?" I asked sounding like a helpless kid.

"That's not for me to say." She picked up her book and found her page again. "You're not off to a good start, I can tell you that much."

"What are you reading?" I asked out of the blue.

"Oh just some silly story. The main character always seems to get himself into some crazy situations." She smirked.

"Do you think he'll get out of the crazy situation?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's kind of like life. You may think you know the ending, sometimes you're right, and sometimes you're completely surprised. And that's why we keep reading new stories. You never know how they'll end."

She was now lost in her book, no longer looking at me and I took that as a sign this conversation was finished. As she held the book open her breasts were now completely covered again. Even though they were just on full display for this whole conversation, now that I couldn't see her breasts anymore it practically drove me crazy wanting to see them again.

I finally got up and headed out, and looked back once more. "One more thing." I said as my heart started to pick up its pace. "You said I didn't owe you an apology. If you had a problem with what I did...I would know about it."

"Yes?" Her eyes never left the page as she replied.

"If you didn't have a problem with it...does that mean you liked it?" My heart raced. Why was I forcing the issue now?

Her eyes finally left the page and glanced up at me. "Jason, go talk to Ashley for now. If you're still around later, perhaps we can continue this conversation."

I went back to my room downstairs to wait for Ashley to return, if she would return. To my surprise she was already in the room. Her cheeks were flush from her run.

"Hi." I said timidly.

"Hello." She said back just as awkwardly. This was unfamiliar territory for us both.

"I had an interesting conversation with your mom." I said not really sure where to start.

"Good." She said, still clearly a little irritated. "Hopefully you've straightened everything out with her at least."

"To be honest I'm more confused than I was before." As was usually the case after I finished talking with Melanie.

"What seems to be the trouble now?" She asked purposely avoiding the real topic we needed to discuss.

"Well she said so many different things." I blushed a little. "Plus, she was topless during the conversation, so I'm not sure I completely paid attention."

Ashley shook her head and forced a laugh. "You're such a guy."

"True." I laughed nervously hoping it would lighten the mood. "We should talk about what happened. About what I did." I couldn't stand avoiding the topic for so long.

"I'm not so much concerned about what you did, as how you handled it." She said and I could tell by the sound of her voice she was hurt.

"I know, I never should have tried to lie to you. It really was an accident, I just didn't think you'd believe me." I said softly.

"So you thought lying would be better?"

"No? Maybe? I just didn't know what to do. I never in a million years imagined I would have accidentally licked your mom's..."

"I get it." Ashley cut me off, probably not wanting to hear the actual words again. "On my run, I had some time to think about things." She said softly.

"Yeah? What did you think about?" I asked nervously.

"You just said you never imagined in a million years you'd lick..." She skipped over the rest and continued, "but did you ever imagine you'd lick mine?"

That caught me off guard. "I'm not sure what you're asking. I think about you all the time, especially licking your ass. Like constantly." I said hoping she'd take that as a compliment.

"No, that is sweet of you, but that's not what I meant." She laughed a little. "Before we ever really hooked up. Before anything physical ever happened, did you think about licking my ass?"

This felt like a trap. "Not in so many words. But I definitely wondered what it would be like..you know, hooking up with you in general."

"So you thought about hooking up with me while you were still in a committed relationship with your girlfriend Shannon?" She asked.

Shit. Fell for her trap completely, but I was past the point of lying. Time to be completely honest. "Yes." I said softly. "I know it was wrong, and unfaithful of me at the time...but I just couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Even though it was wrong, or because it was wrong?" She asked curiously.

"Uhhh..." I couldn't bring myself to answer the question, I'm not sure I actually knew the answer.

"Let me ask you this? Do you ever think about other girls now?" She asked.

"No!" I said all too quickly and watched as she rolled her eyes. "Okay obviously I've thought about other girls from time to time...but I've never done anything about it."

"Exactly." She said as if proving some point.

"I don't get it."

"Does not acting on it make you think about it more or less?" She asked.

Another trap. "I don't know."

"Don't think about the color red." She blurted out. "What are you thinking about right now?"

"The color red." I said a little annoyed.

"Okay. Hmmm...don't think about licking my mom's asshole." She said a little snarky. "What are you thinking about now?"

Now I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her this time. "What is your point?" I said a little frustrated. "Sometimes I think about other people, but I can control myself and not act on it. You know...like we're a normal couple."

She walked over and held my hands very softly. "We're not a normal couple. We probably never will be." She looked at me with gentle eyes and continued. "And I wouldn't want to be. What we have is better."

"And what do we have?" I asked cautiously.

"A loving relationship with two open minded adults, who just happen to be incredibly sexual people."

"That could describe anyone." I said defensively.

"Could it?" She laughed. "How many girls do you know would still be talking to you if they knew you licked their mom's ass? Any?"

"Okay, probably none. But still it was an accident." I said.

"Accident or not, you'd have already been kicked to curb by most girls. But I'm not most girls. And you're not most guys."

"Are you saying you're okay with what happened?" I asked feeling the tiniest sense of relief she would forgive me and hoping we could move past this incident.

"I think a better way of putting it is I'm not mad at you." She said with a reluctant smile.

I let out a little sigh. Finally, some progress. "I guess you're not most girls." I said starting relax a little more.

She paused and said slyly. "Of course I'm not. Do you think most girls would have brought their boyfriend to a vacation house with her mom who wears almost no clothes all weekend?"

"Wait, you knew she'd be here naked?" I asked.

"Of course. We come here almost every summer and we usually only do three things. Drink wine, eat and hang around...usually naked." She laughed. "It's the perfect vacation."

My eyebrows raised. "You mean you both...? Like together?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, we hang out together naked. You saw us both this morning before everything happened."

I had almost nearly forgotten she was also naked this morning. A silly grin came over my face thinking about the two of them.

"That was the big surprise I told you about. That you get to see us both naked." She said.

I laughed pretty hard. "That was the surprise? I thought you had some new fetish or something."

"No, if I did, you know I wouldn't keep that from you. But let's face it, my mom is hot. I knew you'd like it. So I invited you. I just didn't think you would have licked her ass so soon." She laughed and then quickly looked nervous as she realized what she said.

"So soon?" I almost gasped. "Are you implying you thought I would eventually lick her ass...just at a later time?"

"Well not exactly. But, I mean these trips often have a bit of a sexual twist to them?" She said shyly.

"What, like with the two of you?" I asked as I was now eagerly listening.

"Yes, but not really." She sighed. "It's hard to explain. Don't get me wrong, we're about as open as two can be, but we're not into incest or anything like that."

"Didn't think so." I said with partial relief and disappointment. "In what ways do things take a sexual twist?" I asked mostly joking with air quotes around the last two words.

"Well...I mean we're all adults. Sometimes..." She paused. "Let's just say sometimes things happen. And we have to accept it. I have to accept it, assuming you both wanted it."

I could tell it was hard for her say that.

"How did we even get to this point? I'm not interested in getting with other girls. Really what happened was an accident last night. You have to believe me." I said as I worried she had the wrong impression of me.

"I do believe you. But just think about how much things have changed between us over the past few months." She said now taking on a deflated tone.

"What do you mean? Nothing has changed. I love you more now than ever." I said almost trying to convince myself.

"I don't doubt that." She said looking like she was trying to figure how to say something difficult.

"But...?" I encouraged her.

"But things have changed. Maybe not our feelings for each other, but what we do, how we interact."

"What? That's nonsense. Name one thing that's changed." I said clearly overreacting.

"Jason." She said calmly. "A lot has changed. We used to have sex multiple times a day, now we're lucky if we get the chance a couple times a week."

I nodded my agreement. "I guess we haven't done that quite as much lately, but I'm exhausted from my job, I get home so late." I started naming several excuses trying to justify the change.

"It's okay. But there are other things too. I mean just the other day you were in our bed with Emily. Naked! Massaging a naked girl in our bed. Fucking think about that for a minute." She said as her breath was speeding up again.

I didn't want to think about that. I knew it was awful and I still felt guilty. "I was just trying to support your friend. She was feeling really down. I didn't know what to do." I said and added. "I didn't go into that with the intention of massaging her naked body." Even hearing that sounded so absurd.

"I know. And I do believe you. But it still happened." She said softly. "And I don't think it's the last time it will happen either."

I was getting scared again. Where was this headed? "Emily's having her baby soon. I don't think either of us will get a chance to hang out with her alone for quite some time." I said trying to calm her fears.

"That may be true, but I don't specifically mean just Emily. There will be times where you're trying to do the right thing, maybe even just supporting someone in need and one thing will lead to another." She said and sounded a little sad.

She was right though. Almost everything at work happened because I was only trying to do the right thing in a strange situation. "Perhaps you're right." I finally admitted.

She nodded as if she expected to hear that. "We have a lot to discuss this weekend, but for now, I think this might not be a bad thing for us."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Human nature. Well our human nature." She said slyly. "Neither of us is very good at turning down temptation."

"Is this some sort of roundabout way of saying you want to hook up with other guys?" I asked starting to get nervous all over again. "Or have you already?"

"I haven't done anything specific with anyone." She said.

That statement did not inspire confidence. I knew more was coming and wasn't sure I'd like it.

She softly continued, "But if something comes up with someone, I don't want to avoid it and become obsessed with it until he finally fucks me in my ass on my wedding day." She said jokingly, but there was a lot of truth to that reminding me that was exactly what happened with us.

She continued, "I want to be with you. I want us to last and I know how we are. We both knew we couldn't hook up when we first moved in together. What was it, a few days before we made up excuses to start seeing each other naked regularly?" She laughed thinking back on the crazy beginning we shared.

"You're right. All I could think about back then was running into you in the bathroom. To catch a glimpse of you showering, or on the toilet. Anything you did turned me on and I craved it." I said starting to see where she was going with this.

"And then what happened?" She asked pulling it out of me.

"Hmmm, let's see, I jerked off in front of you while you were on the toilet, I waxed your asshole, then I licked it." I smiled at that point.

She blushed. "Go on...what happened next?"

"We agreed that could never happen again."

"And how did that work out?" She smirked.

I went over to her and kissed her softly. "I couldn't stop thinking about you." I kissed down her neck. "I imagined having my way with you in every room of the apartment. And I didn't stop until you were mine."

She giggled as I freed her perky breasts from her shirt right in front of my face. "And if we don't want to lose each other to someone else over the same thing, I think it's best not to deny our desires on the surface."

As I kissed her cleavage and felt her breasts practically massage my cheeks, I looked up. "This kind of sounds like you're saying we can hook up with anyone? I don't think I'm trendy enough to be a polyamorous couple." I said trying to make it a joke, but was truthfully how I felt.

"Well that's what I was thinking about a lot on my run. If Mark and I were really supposed to be together, I shouldn't have kept what happened between you and me from him."

"You think you should have told him we saw each other naked? That I licked your ass after I waxed it?" I was a little confused and added. "Are you wishing you were still with Mark?"

"No, not at all. We weren't right for each other, that much is clear. But if he was right for me I should have been able to talk about what was going on. And it shouldn't have ended our relationship...if he truly was the right guy for me." She said trying to explain herself.

"This is weird." I didn't know how else to express it.

"If I told Mark what happened and you told Shannon what happened, and they were okay with it...do you think we would have continued?" She asked.

"I'm really not sure. Maybe not?"

"I'm not sure either. We'll probably never know. But I know how we handled it is not how I would want to handle it something like that came up in the future." She said softly.

"You keep saying that like I have some secret stash of women I want to have sex with." I chuckled. "I really don't. And I really just want to be with you."

"I know. What if I told you my mom really wanted to suck your dick?" She asked suddenly.

"What?" That took me by surprise. "Is that true?"

"Would you want it to be?" She asked.

I paused and couldn't hide a small smile starting to form.

"Your hesitation is already telling me the answer." She laughed.

"Well I'm not hoping that happens, but who doesn't want to have someone who wants to give them a blowjob?" I said and added. "Doesn't mean it would happen, but doesn't make it any less of a fun thought." I said doing my best to give an honest response without ruining our progress we've made.

"Is that true though? Does she want to?" I asked almost eagerly.

She laughed, "No, maybe? I really have no idea. It was just an example." She laughed again, perhaps from the disappointment she noticed on my face. "All I was saying is if that was a true scenario I wouldn't want you to hide the fact it was an exciting thought to you. I'm not mad you're a red-blooded male who enjoys the thought of someone sucking your dick."

I had no response.

"Let's just agree to be honest if anything ever happens in the future. Agreed?"

"I guess I can agree to that." I really wasn't sure if this was a conversation to give us permission to do whatever we wanted or to prevent it. I was just glad she wasn't mad about what I did. "I still have some questions though. This is pretty new to me."

She kissed me on the lips and put on a clean T-shirt. "I completely understand. It's weird for me too."

I struggled with the thought, but if we were supposed to be honest about everything...I had some things to confess. "Completely honest about everything?" I asked nervously.

She nodded and had a soft, warm smile on her face.

I gulped. "There are some things I should tell you then. About work." I felt so guilty bringing it up, but almost saw relief in sight if I could get all those secrets off my chest.

She looked down and nodded. "I had a feeling. And I have some things to share as well." She kissed my cheek and continued. "We can discuss it later." She said quickly dismissing the idea for now.

"I'm going to go find my mom. You should join us. Let's try to relax a little before we get too serious again."

"Just give me a sec. I'll meet you out there." I said still trying to wrap my head around all that happened.

"Don't be too long." She smiled and walked out the door.

Holy cow. What on earth is happening? I took a few moments to reflect on all of the events so far. I accidentally licked Ashley's mom's asshole, Ashley wasn't mad about that, and it seemed like she tried to hint it was okay to explore future urges like this. Somehow I still didn't believe that was what she really wanted, but then again who knows what she is really thinking.

I went upstairs and couldn't find Ashley or Melanie anywhere. I went to the back patio to look around.

"Jason, over here." I heard as I looked over and saw the two of them in a hot tub. "Come on I'm, the water is perfect." Ashley called out.

I walked over and saw both Ashley and Melanie on opposite sides of the hot tub. Their shoulders were exposed but the bubbles came up to their chests. I didn't see any straps of bikini tops over their shoulders. Were they both really nude? Was Ashley telling the truth that they mostly hung out naked all weekend?

I walked closer trying to sneak a peek through the water, but it was too foamy to make out any details. "Why don't I go get my bathing suit and I'll join you." I said.

"Ahem." Ashley let out an obvious fake cough and pointed to a hand-painted wooden sign nailed to the wall. "Clothing forbidden. No bathing suits allowed in the hot tub!" It was the kind of cheesy sign you would find at a novelty store or perhaps in a college dorm room as a joke.

"Is that, wait are you serious?" I asked thinking surely this was some kind of joke.

Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers