Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers

"It will be ok." I tried to console her, still not realizing what my hand is doing.

"Will it?" She looked up at me with soft, vulnerable eyes on the verge of crying again.

"I promise." I whispered softly and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. She hugged me, and I kissed her cheek again. And then again. She subtly turned her face toward me. I couldn't stop kissing her cheek as she turned, until finally our lips met. It was a gentle kiss, hardly more than a peck but it sent a shock through my body. Her lips were so soft, delicate, it was as if they were a perfect counterpart to mine.

I realized I was fully holding her breast, gently circling my fingers over her hard nipple through the fabric as our mouths slowly opened. My fingers slid through her hair, feeling the shape of the back of her head as I held her closely. Her tongue lightly slid over mine.

Instantly we both broke the kiss, panting heavily.

"Jason..." She said, out of breath. "We can't." She kissed me one last time and ran her hand down my belly and over my shorts to my right leg covering every inch of my painfully covered budge.

I'm amazed to realize I've freed her left breast and was lightly pinching her perfect, pink nipple. I don't remember doing that, but the sight got me even harder.

She pulled off and tucked her breast back into her shirt. "We can't. We can't!" she repeats. "I'm going to go find Mark, and we'll head home. No more of this. It was just a fluke vacation thing."

I nod silently. Unsure of how we even got here.

"When we get home, everything will go back to normal like this never happened." She locked eyes with me one last time, confused, hurt, guilty and torn.

I nodded again and watched her leave, not sure what 'normal' meant for us.

I sat there analyzing what happened while I waited for my erection to die down. Out of everything we've ever shared or done together, somehow the kiss felt the most wrong. The guilt pounded on my insides as I headed back to the campsite.

Ashley and Mark had already left, and Shannon and I started to pack up our gear and prepare for the long drive home.

"Well that certainly was an unforgettable trip." Shannon said and gave me a kiss on the cheek once we were in the car. She slept for most of the ride back.

"Unforgettable indeed." I replied. It definitely was for me. I could still feel Ashley's lips on mine. I don't think I've been that turned on from a kiss since probably high school. Despite all that, I wondered what Shannon found unforgettable? Was it the fact she and Mark showered together? I imagined how that scenario actually went down a thousand times. Did they laugh? Was she at least trying to cover herself up? Was he? Did she directly look at his dick, or just by accident? Did she wash herself intimately, rubbing her breasts and slit in front of him? Was he washing his dick in front of her, maybe as an excuse to stroke himself or make it hard to impress her? Each question only led to more questions. How close were they actually standing? Did they bump into each other? It bugged me the most that I would never really know the answers. And I might not want to, either.

I dropped off Shannon at her place and headed back to mine. Ashley was not there. I was left alone when I really needed a distraction to get my mind off everything.

My phone buzzed and I saw that Ashley sent me a pic. What could this be? I opened it hesitantly, and my heart sank.

It was a picture of her hugging Mark. Showing off a ring on her left hand. She was engaged.

Shit.

Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers