Shared Bed Ch. 05

Story Info
Danny is back.
673 words
4.28
164.3k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sambates69
sambates69
101 Followers

The next morning I awoke with a start. Mom was lying next to me, her breasts spilling out of her sheer chemise. Her mouth was slightly open. I stroked my cock and lifted up the border of the chemise exposing her cunt. I was quite emboldened by the events of last night, and did not take too much effort to be quiet about it.

If only I could get her to suck me again, right now. Why not? She sucked my cock last night, after all. Why should I not thrust the cock into that warm wet mouth of my sweet mother?

I straddled her face and moved my cock slowly towards her mouth, almost in her mouth, but not quite.

Her warm breath caressed my cock, moistening it subtly.

A drop of precum leaked from my cock and fell on her lip. Using my cock I spread the precum on her lips. Her lips parted slightly and I pushed gently. The tip of my cock was in her mouth now. I could feel the merest suggestion of tongue. I pushed a little more and she opened her mouth a bit wider. Warm soft wetness of a mother's mouth, there is nothing more comforting than that. I pushed my cock into her mouth. It opened up as if she had been waiting all her life to do this, to suck her son's magnificent cock, a young man who wanted nothing more than to fuck her, spilling his warm seed into the very womb he came from.

I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth, treating her mouth as receptacle waiting for my cum.

Suddenly the door opened and Aunt Jeannie walked in. I did not stop for a second, just looked her in the eye proudly as I continued to fuck my mother's mouth proudly.

Sam walked in next and stood silently too. My cousin and my Aunt, watched as I fucked my mother's mouth.

I felt the power surge deep within, enjoying the silent approval of the audience as they seemed to be urging me on. Finally my cum shot up, thick ropes of creamy cum, the first spurt landed on my mother's face, and then I pushed my cock back into her mouth and watched as she gagged and tried to swallow. Her eyes remained closed and then Aunt Jeannie and Sam left quietly, so I pulled out my cock, and lay back down to bed.

Mom stirred in a few minutes, and I watched her open her eyes. She looked up at me with a hint of a smile.

"I had a dream, Danny. A really strange dream."

She touched her cunt, put a finger in it and then showed me her finger, wet with her juice.

"Taste me," she said.

I licked the finger tasting the musky moistness of my mother's cunt.

"Mmmm...Nice."

She lay down, her thighs and her cunt showcased by the lase of the chemise. She spread herself wide, her cunt, not completely bare, but with neatly trimmed hair.

She parted her cunt lips. I could see the pink rosebud of her asshole, her wet cunt, spread before me. For me.

I knelt down in front of it, not licking it but breathing in her bouquet.

"Fuck me with your tongue," she whispered.

And so I did. I began licking her cunt like a thirsty animal. I plunged by tongue in. Drank her juice. And sucked her swollen clit.

I put 1, then 2, then 4 fingers into her wet expanding pussy.

She grabbed my wrist and began to thrust down on my hand.

She was like a crazed bitch in heat. "Oh Danny, Oh Danny. I wish you could fuck me. Oh baby baby, my sonnnnnnnnn!"

She came in wet waves over my hand. Suddenly I realized that Sam and Aunt Jeannie had reappeared. Sam was on one side of the bed, stroking his big cock.

Aunt Jeannie was on another playing with her boobs.

We were just getting started.

sambates69
sambates69
101 Followers