Shared by a Strange Couple

Story Info
Two girls become very friendly on a train ride.
1.5k words
3.91
30.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cutemaid
cutemaid
15 Followers

CHAPTER 1 The Girl on the train

Recently I was travelling on a train. I had a few days off and was on my way to visit my mama and papa. The carriage was empty at first and then this girl, about my age, got on and we started to chat. I always show a lot of cleavage and this girl kept staring at my titties. I cradled my titties in my hands as I licked my lips - you know that way - and asked her if she liked them. She was embarrassed and lowered her gaze. I really fancied this strange girl and decided to seduce her. I placed one hand inside the low cut top of my dress. I wasn't wearing a bra and played unashamedly with one of my nipples.

I have incredibly sensitive nipples and as I gave a 'not so gentle tug on the 'not so little nub' I gave myself a sweet, mini orgasm I gave a 'not so quiet' groan (I really can be a slut when I want to) and one leg shot forward and brushed rather harshly against the girl's leg. She looked up as I pulled one of my breasts out of my dress and it was totally exposed. I opened my eyes and my gaze met hers.

The girl nodded her head and said "YES!"

She was opposite me so I patted the seat beside me. She looked and hesitated.

I said - 'don't be shy, sweetie, you KNOW you want to." She joined me and I took her hand and kissed her fingers. I surprised her then by sucking them into my mouth. She moaned in that oh so sexy way so I placed my hand on her thigh - she was wearing a very short mini - and she moaned again. I reached over and kissed her lips while my hand gradually climbed her thigh. She sucked my tongue hard into her mouth and I reached for her pussy. She had no panties and her pussy, totally bare, was wet. I pushed in two fingers.... then a third and then a forth! This girl was so hot for - hot for me!

I reached over and kissed her lips. As she opened her lips and returned my kiss she practically swallowed my tongue - she tasted so good and I sucked on her tongue as I would on a hard cock. She had her hands inside my dress and both titties were now free! She was really into breast play in a big way and before long her ministrations and her tongue exploring my mouth sent me right over the edge into a glorious sea of orgasm. I continued my ministration with my fingers in her wet cunt and she soon joined me in my erotic ecstasy.

We had a lot of fun, and she invited me to her place.

She said; "hubby would LOVE to meet you cutie!"

Just then some passengers got on the train so we had to slow down our romantic activities. An older guy was opposite us and he kept shifting his eyes between my friend's legs and my breasts. We teased him terribly by exposing - I even (accidently!) flashed a nipple. My friend hitched her skirt up, enough for him to see she had no panties and that her pussy was very wet. His bulge was really growing and I decided to tease him.

"Are we doing that to you darling?" I ran my tongue around my bottom lip and pushed my foot against his hard cock

"Do w w w what - - I don't know what you mean!"

While rubbing up and down his hard cock with my foot I put a hand on my friend's thigh and ran it up so he could see my fingers enter her cunt. "Don' be shy," I said as I rubbed my foot harder against his cock. I got a pleasant surprise because he was very hard and very large. Had we not made plans I would have taken this further. However, we wanted each other and her hubby so we held hands and had the occasional kiss. As he was leaving the train at the stop before ours he said something about lesbians and we laughed.

*****

CHAPTER 2 The Husband

From the station I phoned papa and said I would be late getting home and we then went to her place. Hubby was there and as we went into the lounge room I saw this gorgeous stud. My friend had phoned him while I was calling papa and he was ready for us - his bulge was huge. My friend kissed me and waved hubby over, put an arm around him but withdrew her body so I was now up close with hubby. I could see that this girl liked to watch. I kissed hubby and he was quick to respond. As my friend was stripping off I felt his bulge and it felt so good, I simple had to have him in my mouth and then in my cunt! I took his cock out of his pants while my girlfriend took off her clothes. My girlfriend, now totally naked and revealing a body as beautiful and sexy as this cute little maid, undressed her husband and me.

There is something about three sets of lips kissing together, especially the very first time. This was doubly pleasurable as there was a certain sense of naughtiness in what I was doing. My thoughts turned to papa who would surely know and equally surely spank my naked bottom but I was beyond that point where a decision to stop can happen. I now had the best of both worlds, the soft and loving tongue of my new girlfriend and the harder, persistent tongue of her husband. I also had the thrill of his hard cock pressed against me and her soft breast rubbing against my naked flesh.. Both had their hands on my breasts and my nipples love - no they demand attention! Oh I do love my titties!

I quickly got on my knees and kissed his cock -- it was beautiful, long, thick, uncut, veined, oozing pre-cum and sooo hard! My cunt was begging and my clit, now throbbing and free of its hood, was competing with his cock! We lay down naked, all three of us and I took his cock in my mouth. My girlfriend wasn't wasting time either. She was between my legs licking my pussy lips and sucking my clit. This made me suck really hard on the guys cock and I thought he was about to cum. Now I have no trouble swallowing cum --lots of cum -- I love the taste and the feel of it. Right now I wanted girl juice. I told my girlfriend to change places so I could eat her cunt - I just love the taste of a cunt on heat! I said to the guy: Get down there now and fill my cunt with that big prick you have!

It was so well coordinated I couldn't believe it. I could feel the tip of his cock stretching my pussy lips as I took my girlfriend's clit in my mouth. Her clit is gorgeous and stands out from its little hood just like mine. As his cock pushed in I could feel his foreskin slide back. There is nothing like the moment of penetration enhanced with a sliding foreskin. I was in heaven, a great cock and a hot wet cunt. I spanked my guy on his muscular bottom -- I spanked him very hard and he pushed in just as hard. I thought I would feel him all the way up to my mouth. As he pulled back I could again feel that foreskin and I squeezed my cunt muscles on his cock.

I was now sucking my girl's clit in time to the pumping of my guy's cock and I could feel my orgasm building with each thrust. I could feel his cock reacting and the cunt juice from my friend was flowing as fast as I could swallow.

Like a tidal wave we were overcome by the mighty explosion - a triple cumfest like nothing I had felt before. He pulled out and managed to give it to his girlfriend to suck and swallow. She gushed and I swallowed her. I gushed and made a mess. Oh it was amazing and I only wish, dearest reader, that you had been there to share in the fun!!! We spent a couple of hours making passionate love, each of us tasting everything on offer. This wasn't my first threesome but one I was to repeat while staying with papa and mama. I'll tell you about that next time -- I'll also tell you about papa and what he did when I arrived home smelling of the wonderful sex I had just enjoyed.

*

Love to all your guys and girls out there . . . love Amelie .... See- "Papa Always Knows" -- cumming soon!

cutemaid
cutemaid
15 Followers