Shared Ex with Friend

Story Info
A somewhat typical story, but an incredible experience.
845 words
4
36.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't really identify why the thought of sharing my wife (currently my ex-wife) turned me on, it just did. I ended up sharing, or letting her fuck alone, a friend of mine several times in our late 20's. Here's the first time. All true.

After a night out, obviously drinking, my friend Dan ended up crashing at our apartment. My wife was shitfaced and I was horny like I always am when she's shitfaced. She talks more dirty, she fucks better, etc. She didn't seem to care that I was taking off all of her clothes with Dan in the same room. He was sleeping on the floor next to our bed. She kept teasing him with lines like, "Dan he's taking off my clothes" and "Dan he's eating me". At one point she got up, naked, and walked to the door to shut off the light and he watched her.

On the way back to the bed she took his hand and dragged him onto the bed, which kind of surprised me. We had talked dirty about doing stuff like this but I didn't think we'd ever actually do it. Didn't matter, it turned me on like never before.

Once in bed I went back to playing with her, mostly eating her. At one point, and I'm not sure who started it, my wife and Dan started kissing. Listening to her moan and kiss another man while my tongue was in her pussy was incredible. After a little bit I laid back, which normally was the sign for her to start sucking my cock. She did, for a while. After a few minutes she crawled up to me and whispered, "can I suck his dick?" I said "ok" and she then turned around, slid his underwear down his legs and started going down on him. I couldn't really see his cock in her mouth because it was dark in the room, but I could see her head going up and down. After watching for a while I sat up, spread her legs a little and started fucking her. I lasted 1 minute. I came inside her and then laid back. I never lost my hardon because I was still so turned on.

After a few minutes of sucking his cock she crawled on top on him. I heard him ask "what are you doing?" He obviously didn't think she'd go all the way with him. She didn't answer, she just took to cock and guided it into her pussy.

Again, i couldn't see his cock in her but I could watch her ass go up and down on him, her moaning the whole time. He only lasted a minute too. He wasn't loud but it was obvious when he came. She kept moaning "cum in me Dan, yes, cum in me, mmmmmm, cum in me."

Afterwards they both laid back on the bed. I wasn't nearly done though, so I pulled her over to me and told her to suck my dick some more. She didn't seem to mind. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking on me again. She was up on her hands and knees with her ass pointed towards Dan. After a few minutes of sucking my cock I saw Dan get up behind her to start fucking her from behind while she sucked me. She felt him behind her and I saw her reach between her legs to guide his cock into her pussy. This was the hottest part of the night. She loved it! Dan started fucking her hard and she couldn't even keep my cock in her mouth. She ended up just stroking me while Dan fucked her. She kept moaning so loud and saying things like, "fuck me Dan, fuck my pussy. God it feels so good, feels so good, keep fucking me!"

He didn't last long the second time either, maybe 3 or 4 minutes, then moaned a little and came in her pussy again. After that they both seemed beat, and laid back. She actually turned away from me and spooned with him, eventually falling asleep like that. I had to actually go into the bathroom and jack off so I could cum again before going to sleep. While walking back to the bed I noticed that they were both still naked and seemingly passed out. It might seem weird, it seemed weird to me later, but I took the opportunity to get real close so I could check out his cock. Yes, I just wanted to see how big it was. It was normal-looking, similar to mine. I didn't really care, I guess I was just curious.

The next morning I took Dan home and I tried to joke about it so there wouldn't be any awkwardness. Obviously the wife and I talked about it almost every time we fucked because I loved it. We ended up having a similar experience a few more times, and she even fucked him alone more than once. I can post those stories eventually.