Shared Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spit was running down my cheek and burning as I wasn't sure if she was serious or still playing, but I was to aroused to care at this point.

The other couple was enjoying the show as much as we were enjoying putting it on. The screen was still filled with the image of his cock being stroked by her and she had stopped talking and he was talking directly to Megan. "You like that cock in you huh. Tell me how much you like it you little bitch.", he told her and she, being quite vocal during out normal sex life, was very eager to tell him.

"Oh god. I like so much, fuck I love having your cock in me. I never want his small little needle dick in me again. I only want your cock in me. Oh yes....fuck me fuck me hard, take my pussy. I'll give it to you when ever you want it. It's all yours. He used to think it was his, but now it's only yours."

"You want to be my little bitch, my cum slut, my little cock whore?"

"Yes yes yes please......I want you be yours. I'm your little bitch, your cum slut, your cock whore. I'll be whatever you want me to be. I'll be your filthy little gutter cunt, just never take this cock away from me. I never want to have to have his little thing in me ever again. Wreck my pussy for him."

I was slamming the dildo in and out of her hard now, she was slamming back against it and I could feel her juices splash out of her soaking everything. Her whole body was trembling, and I knew that she was building to something big.

The other woman spoke up finally, telling Megan, "Make him stroke himself."

My girl laughed turned her head to the side so she was speaking into my ear. "Stroke your little wiener, show them how small you are stroke till you cum, which won't be to long. You never could last very long."

My hand slid into my boxers and I began to stroke my dick. I wanted to be in her but she was playing a different game and I was going along with it. My cock was slick with the precum that had been dribbling out of it. Megan looked down at my lap and laughed.

"Look at that he's so small he won't even take it out for us. He's hiding in his tiny little wiener in his shorts so you can't see how small it it. But that's okay cause the only one I care about right now is the cock that it pleasing my pussy and making me a very happy woman."

"I want you to beg to cum on my cock slut." He told her. "You're not allowed to cum without asking first. And you have to make me believe you want to cum."

"Oh yes I want to cum so bad. I've never cum with a man inside me. Certainly never with this pathetic piece of shit. His dick couldn't make anyone cum." I know she was very close to cumming. I could feel her thighs tightening and quivering as I worked her with the dildo. "Please let me cum. I want to cum on your dick, and feel you cum deep inside my hot pussy. Please let me cum on your cock. Please I've never cum on a cock before, I always have to do it with my toys or fingers please let me."

"Okay slut you can cum. Cum hard on my cock you filthy little bitch." And Megan did just that. Her nails dug deep into my shoulders, breaking the skin, as she screamed and her juices gushed from her pussy. She was soaking everything, and I was soaking the inside of my boxers. Megan was still bouncing herself on the dildo and I was still working in hard in and out of her as she quivered and then collapsed on me. My hand came off the dildo, and it stayed deep in her. She rolled over so she was sitting in my lap facing the computer again.

"Thank you so much for showing me how a real man fucks a woman. For giving me what I needed. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm never going to be able to fuck him again now that I know how satisfying a real cock is. He's going to have to be content with beating off while watching me get fucked now."

The other couple added us to their friend list and said good night. Megan and I moved to our room stripping off our clothes on the way. Kissing good night we lay down and drifted off to sleep, and for me wondering where this new fetish would take us.

12