Shared in the Club

Story Info
You lend me to a group of guys in the club bathroom.
1k words
4.1
65.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're at a club. I'm grinding on you as your hands run all over my body. I can feel your cock getting hard as it presses up against my ass. You reach around and slide your hand up my bodycon skirt and start playing with my clit through my panties. After three songs play, I turn around and kiss you as I rub your cock through your pants. You grab my ass with your one soaked hand and one dry one leaving a handprint on my left ass cheek. Then I go to unzip your pants to push my hand down, but you stop me and walk me over to the bar. We walk over, your cock pushing hard against your pants and my panties so wet, my juices are running down my legs. You find a lone stool for me to sit on as we order some shots. As we wait, you kiss my neck as I rub my pussy, making it more soaked.

The bar tender pours our shots and we shoot them back. Then you walk me over to the bathroom and I push you against the wall and kiss you. No one is in the hallway, so I slide down and start sucking your cock. A guy walks by but that doesn't stop me. I just suck your cock faster. As I'm sucking, I spread my legs and let my skirt ride up slightly as I finger myself. You yank me up and push me up against the wall. You pull my skirt up to my waist and smack my ass hard before running your hand between my legs. You start roughly fingering me causing me to squirt all over your hand and try to hold back a scream. A group of guys heard it and came to check it out. By the time they get there, your cock is buried deep inside my pussy as you thrust in and out hard and fast.

The guys freeze as they see what's going on and just watch me lose control. My legs start shaking and you hold me up as I scream again. A girl walks our way, sees us and turns to tell the manager about what was happening. You aren't ready for this to end so you pick me up by my throat and pussy and you carry me into the men's bathroom. The guys watching follow and once the door closed, they pull their cocks out and start stroking them as they watch you continue fucking me. You place me down, bent over the sink top and spread my ass. You spit on my asshole and shove your thumb in as you continue fucking my pussy. I moan as my head bangs against the mirror with each thrust. You shove in a second thumb and pull them apart, never losing speed. I scream and bang on the counter top. You grab my arms and hold them behind my back as you guide your cock into my now slightly stretched asshole.

You fuck me so hard that I fall back into you causing us to move away from the sink. Now we're just standing in the middle of the restroom as you fuck my ass hard and fast as I'm bent over air. We forget that the guys are even there until one of them moves to stand in front of me, his cock firm at attention. "Suck his cock, baby," you say as you continue fucking me. I open my mouth and he thrusts it forward down my throat. As drool drips down my chin and the guys take turns fucking my mouth, you fuck my ass hard and fast.

You decide to step back and let the guys have their way with me. You smack my ass, say "Enjoy her, boys," zip your pants and walk out to get a drink. I get a nervous look on my face as the boys all smirk. One of the guys picks me up and places me on the sink counter. One guy holds one leg while another holds the other leaving my pussy wide open to be fucked. The guy who lifted me up slides his cock into my pussy roughly and fucks me fast right off the bat. I scream at first and then that turns into a moan. You walked in just in time to see him shoot his load deep in my pussy. He then switched places with one of the other guys. He did the same exact thing and then he switched with the last guy. He started slowly and then picked up the pace. He pulled out of my pussy and fucked my ass until he came deep inside of me. Then he pulled me off the counter and threw me onto my knees, so I could suck our juices off his cock. The other guys came to me for handjobs to get them ready to fuck me again.

They pulled me up and the first guy picked me up, my legs over his arms, and started fucking my pussy. As I moaned, one of the other guys walked up behind me and slid his cock into my ass. I screamed as the two guys filled me. You stood back and stroked your cock and drank your drink taking in the view as the last guy switched places with the guy in my ass.

After a while the two guys put me back onto my knees and all three of them circled me and took turns fucking my face and jerking over it. Once all three of them cum on my face, they zipped up their pants, thanked you for letting them use me and walked back out to the club. You picked me up off the floor and asked me if I enjoyed being fucked by three strangers. I said it was one of the best nights of my life and that I wouldn't mind doing it again. Your cock twitched as you imagined watching me getting fucked and decided it would definitely happen again.