Shared Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason sort of stared at the sand in front of him. He wasn't entirely sure how he was supposed to feel, but what he did know was that he liked kissing his mother and he wanted to do it again. Jason turned to his mother once again and pressed his lips to hers. This time, he parted his lips and danced his tongue on her lips until she opened. Immediately, Jason felt something he had never felt. Pure love from his mother.

Mary leaned into her son, accepting his tongue in her mouth. The hint of wine teased her mouth as her son kissed her again. "Mmm," Mary sighed. She turned her body toward Jason, resting a hand on his leg. Mary wanted her son to push his tongue deeper into her mouth. She wanted to feel him tickle the back of her throat. She still had her eyes closed when her son released.

"What's wrong?" Mary asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, mom," Jason said. "I just can't believe we're doing this, that's all."

"Here," Linda said. "So you don't feel awkward." Linda kissed Brett. "See, it's nothing to worry about." Linda urged her twins to share a kiss. As Brett and Beth wrestled each others tongue, Linda said, "It's very natural for two people who care about each other to show the world their affection."

Brett couldn't restrain himself. It had been almost a week since he was able to be open with his sister. He passionately kissed Beth and tugged at her shirt. He parted his lips just long enough to peel Beth's shirt over her head and then planted his lips to hers again.

Mary took her son in her arms once more. She felt Jason relax that time. Mary unzipped her jacket, allowing her bare breasts to open under the full moon. She guided her son's hand across her stomach and toward her chest. Mary stopped her son's hand on her breast and then squeezed her hand over his, making him hold one of her tits.

Linda motioned for her children to turn their attention toward their Aunt Mary and Cousin Jason. She wanted her son and daughter to witness the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Linda peeled off her own jacket, allowing her twins to play with their favorite toys. Linda loved them sucking on her tits just as much as Beth and Brett loved doing it.

Mary guided her son onto his back. She flipped open his belt and then unbutton his jeans. She allowed her fingers to dance on his lower stomach before pulling his zipper. Mary rubbed her hand over her son's growing hard-on, teasing him.

Jason twisted, trying to find a more comfortable position for his erection. His mother made him harder than he ever imagined. He resisted the urge to rip off her clothes and bang her like some college slut. He knew is mother deserved to be treated better than that. Jason let his mother take the lead and control the pace.

Beth reached out, taking a handful of her aunt's ass. She squeezed Mary's ass through her jeans, running a finger between her legs. Mary pushed against Beth's hand as she kissed her son. Beth reached around her aunt's waist and unbutton her jeans and then tugged them until they were around her ankles.

Jason helped his mother get his pants off and then let her pull down his shorts. His dick sling-shotted straight up. His mother's hand was warm and caring as he felt her grip him. He made eye contact with his mother as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. Jason smiled as Mary wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock. He leaned back in ecstasy.

Mary felt her son thump himself in her mouth. She hinted a smile as she slid her son's cock in and out of her mouth. She let her saliva trickle down her son's cock and then licked it up, causing her son to push his hips toward her.

"Oh my God, Momma," Jason grunted. "You are amazing." Jason's mother twisted her hand around her son's cock as she stroked and sucked him.

"That does look good," Linda said as she unzipped Brett's pants. She pulled down his jeans and then cupped his dick through his red panties. Linda massaged her son as they watched Mary suck Jason. Linda moved Brett next to Jason. She pulled down the red panties around Brett's knees and dove face first toward his crotch. Linda paused and said, "Hey Mary, I bet you never imagined we'd be sucking our son's cocks together."

Beth quickly stripped and then positioned herself over her brother's face. She rested on her knees, lowering her pussy to Brett. She squirmed the instant her brother dove his tongue inside her. Beth helped her mother stroke Brett while Linda sucked him.

Mary finished taking off her clothes and then got down on all fours, waving her ass at her son. "Come on, baby, take care of momma," Mary said. "I want you inside me."

Jason did as directed and got behind his mother. He teased her pussy lips with the head of his dick. When her lips parted, Jason slowly slid himself inside his mother. "Oh fuck," Jason exasperated. "You are so warm."

Beth came on her brother's face, rubbing her wet pussy all over him. She rocked back and forth, making sure Brett slurped every drop of her juices. She pulled her mother's mouth away from the hard cock and kissed her, tasting her brother's precum on Linda's lips.

"Join me," Mary said to Linda. "Let our sons fuck us." Mary motioned for Beth. "Come put that young pussy here in front of me."

Linda and Beth did as instructed. Linda knelt down beside her sister as Brett got behind her. Linda pushed her plump ass in the air just the way her son liked it. Beth laid on her back, spreading her legs. She placed a hand on the back of her aunt's head, guiding her.

Brett gripped his mother's hips and pulled her toward him. He slid his cock deep inside her, making his mother grunt. Brett began thrusting in and out, quickly bringing his mother to her first orgasm. He felt her cum run down his dick and onto his balls. The cool night air mixed with the moisture, caused his balls to retract, but made his mother's pussy feel warmer.

"Who has the best pussy?" Mary said teasing her son.

"You do, momma," Jason quickly replied. "You have the best pussy." Jason slowed down for fear of cumming to fast. He wasn't exactly sure why, but he liked the dirty talk.

"Oh, yes," Mary cried out. "Fuck your mother. Fuck me harder," Mary said with a deeper voice. "Fuck me like the little whore I am." Mary pushed hard against her son, nearly knocking him backward. She sped up, making Jason thrust harder. "I'm your little slut, baby. Now fuck me hard!"

Brett had slowed his pace as he and his mother watched Mary lose control. The names Mary called herself made Brett a little jealous. He had secretly wished his mother and sister would sometimes talk to him like that.

"I'm going to cum," Jason announced. "Here it comes."

Mary quickly turned around and her took son's cock in her had. She once again wrapped her lips around the younger man and pulled his cum from his cock. "Mmm," Mary gurgled as her son's hot load shot into her mouth and down her throat. Mary continued sucking her son after he finished cumming. She couldn't get enough of his young cock.

"Shit, someone is coming," Beth announced. "There, the headlights."

Mary reluctantly let go of her son as the others grabbed their clothes. They didn't bother dressing as they made a run through the bushes and to the house. Linda paused just before entering the house and saw the reflective letters on the side of the truck. Beach Patrol.

******

The following morning, Mary and Jason exited their shared bedroom completely nude. They grabbed at each other like horny teenagers on their way to the bathroom. They washed each others newly discovered bodies in the shower.

"I saw your reaction last night," Linda said to Brett. "You liked it when Mary called herself a slut to Jason." Linda tucked her leg under her ass at the kitchen table. "Do you want to treat me like a dirty little whore, baby?"

Beth smiled and said, "Yeah, if you want us to be your slut, I have no problem with that." Beth patted her brother's dick through his purple panties. "Ooo, that does turn you on, doesn't it?" Beth laughed. Beth rubbed her bare nipples with her fingers as she looked at Brett. "Does this make you want to fuck your little whore sister?"

"That is hot," Mary said as she entered the kitchen. She strutted to the counter and then poured herself a cup of coffee. She leaned her bare ass against Brett's shoulder. "I really want to thank you guys for last night." Mary smiled at Jason as he entered. "We have to get going soon. We have a lot to do when we get home."

"Oh, so soon," Linda said. "Are you sure you can't stay for a little longer? We were just starting to have fun."

"Jason and I talked on the phone with Steve last night," Mary said. "When he finishes college, he is going to move back home with me and then Steve is going to move in with us." Mary sipped her coffee. "We are going to be one happy fucking family. And, the keyword there is, fucking."